The Harmons Photography Reviews

The Harmons Photography 1
The Harmons Photography 2
  • Dotson Wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2018

I don’t even know how to write this review.... we received our photos just two days ago, and I am still in awe of every single photo. The service, the skill, and this kind-heart, dedicated couple make me want to do it all over again. I know we will use them again the future!!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    The Harmons Photography 3

The Harmons Photography's reply:

Stacey and Conor, thank you so much! We loved spending your wedding day with you and were so happy to be there!

Amelia · Married on 04/14/2018

The Harmons are the absolute BEST. My husband and I are two of the most awkward people when a camera is around and Matt and Michele made us feel so comfortable, confident and natural. Our photos came back in less than a month and they're insanely beautiful - we were in awe of how gorgeous they look and we continue to find new special moments and expressions every time we look through them! We cannot believe they were able to capture so many shots throughout the day and night. The level of detail they put into their work is unbelievable and our families were shocked to see some of the photos because they didn't even notice Matt and Michele taking photos during such special and intimate moments! I could not have imagined our day without them - they were by far our favorite vendors. Highly highly recommend them! THANK YOU MATT AND MICHELE - we love you guys!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    The Harmons Photography 4

The Harmons Photography's reply:

Amelia! We loved you and Michael from the moment we met you and knew we'd be a perfect fit. Your wedding day was nothing short of amazing, just like you guys! Thank you for letting us be a part of the awesomeness. We adore you guys! ♥

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

If wecould give Matt & Michelle a million stars, we would. They were amazing to work with. From our first phone conversation, We knew they were the photographers for us. Our first meeting further solidified that feeling. They truly want your day to be and feel special to you. They understood what we wanted on a photographer (not over-paws pictures, some humor and a lot of action and candid shots) and delivered. They are such an amazing couple and their work speaks for the paaaion they have for what they do. If you need a photographer, you have the best in Matt and Michelle. We cannot thank them enough and cannot wait to see the finished product!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

The Harmons Photography's reply:

Thanks-a-million, Jennifer! Documenting the incredible love you and Armando share was an honor. You guys made us feel like part of the family from the start. Thank you for trusting us like we actually were! We miss our long chats and coffee dates! xoxo

Marcel · Married on 12/31/2017

The Harmons are in a word, amazing! We are so in love with our photos from the wedding. From the start, they were so easy to chat with over the phone, we knew the wedding day would go smoothly. The photos were something we were very particular about and wanted to be sure we captured both the sweet and loving moments as well as the party and fun moments :) - The Harmons did just that!

They were always around to capture the moment, but weren't intrusive, they felt like part of the party! We couldn't wait to see the photos, so we were very excited to get a few sneak pics a few days later.

All of the photos were delivered before the date we expected, and everything in both black and white and color - all in an easy to use online gallery.

Thank you for capturing the day so perfectly. We will look back through these photos of this special day for years to come, and have you to thank for creating these lasting memories. xo

Sent on 02/17/2018

The Harmons Photography's reply:

Marcel, thank you so much for the kind words. We loved ringing in the New Year with you and David! Such a beautiful celebration for a truly beautiful couple, inside and out. xoxo

Valeria · Married on 12/23/2017

Talk about a couple that everyone loves to love! Don’t ask us how we came across them, or when...it just happened. From the first time we came in contact with them through email, to our first phone call - we knew we had found OUR photographers. Matt and Michele are the definition of two people who truly do love what they do. We noticed this from the first time we came across their website. We felt it even more on the day that we met them; the day of our engagement photo shoot. It was like we had known each other for years (bonding over an alligator encounter, and all!). The truth is, there was never a moment in time when we felt as though we were just another “transaction”. On the day of our wedding, they out did themselves. We were not an easy couple to deal with. Let’s just say our schedules were a little off - but that did not get in the way of their work. They are the most organized. The most talented individuals we have ever met. I can gladly say that everyone only has great things to say about the dynamic duo! Including us! The Harmons will always hold a special place in our hearts. The love they have for each other transcends into their work. If you're looking for someone to photograph your wedding with love, its them. If you ask us if we would recommend them, our answer is YES! Thank you so very much for everything! Eric & Val

• Kat

Kat · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt and Michelle are the most down to earth husband and wife team and their work speaks for themselves. I'm truly grateful for the beautiful work they provided to my husband and I. They have the best attitude and patience because our families definitely where a handful on our wedding day.
    Also, totally normal to fall in love with them both because they are truly talented couple with such great personalities.

Stephanie · Married on 03/04/2017

Matt and Michelle Harmon are a DREAM to work with! We had the privilege to have them as our wedding day photographers last month and received our beautiful wedding photos just recently - appx 1 month after our wedding date. When we opened our gallery for the first time, we were shocked at how many beautiful, emotional, and ecstatic moments Matt and Michelle captured for us. Things move so quickly on your special day because of all of the adrenaline and excitement pumping through you, but it is notable that they are passionate for love and and enjoy capturing every special moment, especially the ones you missed!! As a couple they sense each other and compliment each other so well, which makes for a seamless production on the day of your wedding! They are true professionals in their field and their calmness brings real balance to the day. Matt and Michelle's candid photography style brings out real emotions and they do an excellent job in understanding what a couple wants ahead of time, and turn into true magic when you see the results! We highly recommend The Harmons Photography!! <3 The Bono's

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

My fiance and I had a wonderful time taking engagement pictures with the Harmons! We were a little unsure about posing and whatnot, but they made it so easy and the pictures are wonderful. They were willing to travel to the locations we wanted and easy to schedule with. They are a great team and we are extremely happy with our photographs. We are getting married on the other side of the country, so that's the only reason we didn't book them for the wedding. I would definitely recommend them for any photos you want taken!

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2016

The Harmon team was unbelievable. They traveled with us to our destination wedding in Playa del Carmen. We both felt really comfortable with Matt and Michele. They were so organized and had the best spots picked out around the resort. They were incredible the day of our wedding. They knew our friends and family by name. They literally got all of the photos we could have hoped for and more. I've looked at our online album so many times and it takes me back to our special day. I can't wait to order some prints for our home. They perfectly documented the best day of our lives!

Marina · Married on 02/06/2016

I knew the Harmons would be the perfect photographers for me when I first saw their photos. A friend of mine had a few sessions with them for her maternity and engagement shoot, and the Harmons were able to capture such amazing shots and made them look timeless. I knew they were who I wanted to take my engagement and wedding photos. When I met them, that was just icing on the cake. Matt and Michele are such a positive and upbeat couple and make an awesome team. They were on board with all of my ideas and had great input. My engagement photos involved a 30 minute ride in my husband's pick up truck with our 80 pound pitbull. They were on board and our engagement photos came out absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are certainly not models in front of the camera, but Matt and Michele made us feel comfortable and made the process a lot of fun. At our wedding, you could barely tell they were there, yet they were everywhere. They didn't miss a beat and were always a head turn away to take a picture if they weren't already taking it. I haven't received my wedding photos back yet but the few that I have seen look stunning. I can truly say that we felt like the Harmons were part of our family. They are such awesome people and talented professionals. My friends and family have raved about my engagement photos and I've recommended the Harmons to anyone who has needed a photographer. They are truly spectacular and I plan on hiring them for any events in the future.

Taryn · Married on 01/16/2016

The Harmon's are the best. They have a way of making their photos so intimate and romantic. Matt and Michele have been taking our pictures for the last 2 years and they will be taking our pictures for years to come! They truly took my wedding over the top. I was running around all night, and so worried the next day that I didn't stop and take some of the photos that I initially wanted. When I got our photos back, I was so relieved. I kept telling myself not to worry because Matt and Michele never let me down. And this was no different. I trust them wholeheartedly. They really are just the nicest couple, and make their photos so magical. I can't recommend them enough. Thank-you to our favorite photographers for capturing the most perfect day!

We hired Matt & Michele for our late April destination wedding in Delray Beach, Florida. I want to start by saying that the pictures were incredible. Honestly, my husband and I couldn’t be happier with how classic yet imaginative our pictures turned out. Have it be from capturing the sunset at just the right moment, using sailboats in the ocean as a scenic backdrop or catching the starry night over the ocean, the Harmon’s did such an excellent job utilizing everything our venue gave us to turn out such a quality product I can speak to how amazing our catalogue came out all day, but that is something you can view for yourself in their gallery. I want to talk about how pleasant the experience was while working with Matt and Michelle. Not only do they work in flawless synchronicity, they are also just the most sincere and kind people I personally have ever worked with. A wedding day can be full of details and stresses, but Matt and Michele bring such a calming yet professional presence. My family and friends who attending the wedding were even commenting on how nice they were! They were never "in the way", yet managed to still get the best shots! All in all, we would definitely hire the Harmon’s again for an event. The only thing better than our experience working with the Harmon’s were the actual pictures they sent us. 10/10.

Matt and Michele were absolutely fabulous!! They were always professional, responsive, and extremely helpful from beginning to end. Not only were our photos amazing, they were able to edit and send them to us within two weeks! The Harmons were a great fit for our destination wedding -- they dealt with tons of last minute change of plans (and a lot of rumbustious guests) with poise and grace. They did a phenomenal job, were very easy to work with and a lot of fun too! I'd recommend their wedding photography services very highly.

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

It was a pleasure working with Matt and Michele. From the start we felt comfortable that they understood our vision. They are very professional and responsive. They understood that we did not want cameras in our way all day and night. They took the time and care to make sure that we were comfortable, while at the same time capturing every special moment. The photos are stunningly beautiful and the best part is we did not have to wait long to receive them. They made the whole process from start to finish so easy. We feel that their services are of exceptional value and their presentation is excellent.

• Y

Yee · Married on 04/25/2015

Matt and Michele are ideally the best professional photographers my husband and I have encountered thus far. We enjoyed their photoshoot ideas and are very pleased with their beautiful work and prompt deliverance. My husband and I could not be more thankful to have met such a sweet and vibrant couple that portrays their talent in every photograph they take. Both, Matt and Michele make you feel very comfortable and at ease, while being photographed, as if there's no one watching. They took our engagement and post-wedding pictures and we are looking forward to many more future sessions, as we plan to expand our family one day. Thank you again to the Harmons Photography for the memorable moments! You make a great team!

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

Michele and Matt were such a pleasure to work with! They captured our special day perfectly.

dennis · Married on 04/27/2014

We were looking for a wedding photographer that would capture the feeling and events of our day with an artist's vision. The Harmons were responsive, easygoing and truly invested in giving us the photos we hoped for from start to finish. They worked well as a team and instantly felt like part of our family. They were respectful of the ceremony and many of our guests commented on their positive energy. When we got the photos we were blown away by their talent and the way they truly captured the spirit of the day. We are deeply grateful for their work and give them our highest recommendation.

Bel · Married on 02/22/2014

Amazing photos from amazing people on an amazing day! The Harmons were so attentive, they listened to everything we wanted and we had great communications. They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I would hire them again on a heartbeat for all my future special occasions.

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Working with the Harmons was a dream come true! They go above and beyond with their professionalism and craft! I typically don't love to see myself in pictures but when I received my engagement photos from the Harmons I could not stop staring. They did a wonderful job capturing the memories my fiancé and I made that day. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed working with Michele and Matt and can't wait for them to capture more memories on our big day!!

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

We decided to work with the Harmons for our wedding in October. We met them only once before the wedding because we decided against doing an engagement session. During this meeting, they made us feel entirely comfortable and that they completely understood our vision. The Harmons kept in contact with us up until the day of the wedding. On the wedding day, one Harmon came with me to the salon and one Harmon went to shoot the guys getting ready.They stayed with us the entire day and perfectly captured every aspect of our wedding. I cannot say enough fabulous things about this couple. Our pictures have come out incredible and we could not be more grateful!.

Elena · Married on 10/26/2012

The Harmons were great and we loved working with them on our Wedding! They were patient, attentive and followed our vision perfectly! I highly recommend them!