The Hamptons Reviews

56 Reviews for The Hamptons

56 The Hamptons Reviews
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/22/2017

The Hamptons have performed for our holiday event for four years. We have over 500 people attend each year. At midnight we always have a full dance floor! They are so professional and fun to work with and make the evening even more special each year. Everyone has commented on how wonderful the music was. We cannot say enough positive comments about the Hamptons.

Nancy · Married on 12/16/2017

Great show! Musicians are very talented and professional. They played at our annual holiday party. Can't wait for next year.

K · Married on 12/02/2017

The Hamptons made our evening amazing. The energy, great music and read of the crowd was spot on!! Can’t wait to have another party so we can dance the night away with The Hamptons.

peter · Married on 11/25/2017

The Hampton's band totally exceeded my expectations!! I extended them an additional hour because they had everybody on the dance floor non-stop! They read the audience incredibly well! The vocal are amazing. The look extremely professional. Many people (including me) said it was the best live band they have ever experienced. Thank you.

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

This is a Arizona band we brought to Colorado. They were fantastic and more reasonable than the bands in Colorado! Every guest commented on how incredible the music was.

Chandra · Married on 03/18/2017

The Hamptons are simply incredible! We got more compliments on them than anything else about our wedding. Their song list has impressive variety and these fantastic musicians play all the genres equally well. Our young friends were in love with the band and their current pop songs. Our grandparents tell us every time they see us how much they loved the band and how happy they were to hear songs from their time. The music honestly played a big role in our amazing wedding memories.

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Highly recommend!We transformed our house for the reception. Dan was very accommodating and our guests enjoyed the band for the entire evening. The Hamptons present themselves very professional and they are easy to work with. Thank you for making the evening so special. We will remember it forever.

sara · Married on 11/04/2016

We could not be more pleased with the performance The Hamptons Band gave on our special day. We utilized them for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner/reception. Our guests could not stop saying positive things and how amazing their sound was. Their song list is A+ to begin with and they were even able to accommodate a few song requests that we had. The Hamptons Band is energetic, efficient, and a talented group of individuals that made our wedding more memorable than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend hiring them for your special event!

Dannah · Married on 04/17/2016

From the moment we first contacted the Hamptons to inquire about them performing at our wedding, to the last song they played, we were beyond happy and pleased with them. Dan is who we communicated with prior to the wedding and he was great to work with! He met with us at the beginning to discuss what we were hoping to have for entertainment and was more than willing to make it happen. Leading up to the wedding, we had multiple schedule/song/performance changes that he was extremely flexible and understanding with. It made what could have been stressful moments, easy and effortless.

For the day of the wedding we could not have been happier that we chose the Hamptons. The music they provided during the hors d'oeuvres, ceremony, and reception were perfect. The guests loved having the guitarist playing during the hors d'oeuvres! We had the sound system during our ceremony and the quality was incredible. The music during the reception was..... wow! So great! The band is incredible! They know how to get the crowd excited to dance! Their performances were exceptional and each member of the band had great energy.

We HIGHLY recommend the Hamptons to any bride and groom looking for a PERFECT wedding band that is flexible, FANTASTIC, and FUN. Thank you, Hamptons!!!!!!!!

Mirla · Married on 04/17/2016

We could not have selected a better band for our daughter's wedding. It was a pleasure working with Dan. He was professional and accommodating. The band members and singers were top-notch. Guests loved the band and asked where we found them. We would hire the Hamptons again for an event in a heartbeat.

Look no further...this is your band! We have used The Hamptons for our charity event for the past 5 years and they keep the guests dancing all night and begging for more! Dan Crawford is most accommodating and easy to work with and I cannot say enough about the quality of his musicians and vocalists. This band can play every type of music that spans all generations. Year after year, the guests comment about the quality of the band. I have also attended both small and large weddings that have hired The Hamptons and it's the same wonderful experience. I highly recommend securing The Hamptons for any event at any venue!

My wife and I could not have been more pleased with hiring The Hamptons. Our friends and family said that the band was by far the best aspect of our wedding. The Hamptons were extremely easy to work with, reliable, professional, and most importantly, able to perform an amazing set in front of a over 200 guests of all ages.

Booking The Hamptons was one of the best decisions that we made when planning our wedding at the Phoenix Art Museum which took place early April.

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

We literally could not have been more pleased with the Hamptons. They performed for our 20th anniversary Gala with more than 700 guests and everyone was raving about them afterwards. They were amazing to work with and so flexible with any of our requests. They were prompt with replies and communication, offered great insight and were great at being team players with the other acts we had incorporated throughout the night. We will definitely be using them again and are thrilled to have found such an awesome local band!

Thomas · Married on 01/23/2016

Dan was prompt answering all of our email inquiries and very attentive in our phone and personal conversations.

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

There is nothing else I can say about The Hamptons apart from they are absolutely flawless! They performed at our wedding at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa and our guests were dancing ALL night! They made our day so special and unique. They cover songs better than the originals! Seriously! I never thought I would say that. We made a couple of requests of the band that made their lives a little more awkward on the day but they were so accommodating of everything we wanted. I cannot speak any higher of The Hamptons, they're AMAZING!

This band was FABULOUS! They got our entire crowd up dancing the entire nite ., until the very end! They were professional and the sound was incredible. Everyone commented on how great they were. If you don't have a good band, forget your party. This band was the best and made our wedding a total success!

Todd · Married on 10/11/2014

This band absolutely 100% made the party. They are so good at getting people on the dance floor and know how to play to the crowd. Dan, the band manager, is a great person to work with and is very knowledgeable about wedding venues and proper setup. They are extremely professional and dependable. We first saw them at a friends wedding a year ago and knew we wanted them for our wedding. They knocked it out of the park! Hiring The Hamptons is a no brainer way to make your party a memorable one.

Nicole · Married on 08/16/2014

We used The Hamptons for one of our company parties. They were fantastic. Everyone is still talking about them.

They started the evening playing quiet music for dinner. When the party started, they got the crowd out on the dance floor and everyone danced all night long. They played music that appealed to everyone in our group.

We couldn't be happier with The Hamptons. You won't find a better or more professional band for your event.

Luke · Married on 03/14/2014

This band made our wedding reception one our guests will never forget! They are professional, prompt, accommodating, fun, and very very good. I would recommend them to anyone! Don't think twice and book this band for your wedding-- I assure you, you will be glad you did.

Jeffrey · Married on 03/02/2014

The Hamptons were unbelievable! I am an amateur musician and my wife is a lover of music so the band was very important to us. The Hamptons provided ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and the full band for the reception. Everything was fantastic. They played our first dance exactly like the recording we sent them so we did not make any mistakes. Their song selection kept the crowd dancing and their energy really filled the room. I serenaded my wife with a ballad on saxophone and Dan, the manager, made sure I had everything I needed to perform. Their singers were awesome and the horn section was like having Tower of Power in the room. Hire them, you will not regret it!

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

The Hamptons were amazing. They learned our ceremony music, our first dance, and father daughter dance ahead of time. The band is incredibly talented. They had every guest on the dance floor all night--from our friends to our grandparents. They are flexible, easy, and a pleasure to work with. They were so good that some people told us it took them looking up to notice that it wasn't the original song! They literally made our wedding! Thanks!!!!

Tierney · Married on 05/11/2013

All I can say is WOW!!! The Hamptons is definitely the band to have at any wedding. Dan kept in contact with me months leading up to the day and got back to me with all the answers to my silly questions so quickly. It really helped me to organize things the way I needed to when he was so communicative. They were able to accommodate me with all the little things I needed such as introducing the bridal party and playing various songs that were not on the playlist. Lets not forget how amazing the band actually is. They were seriously the hi light of the reception. Everyone was saying that the band was the best part of my wedding and where did I find them. I couldn't be more pleased and excited. You guys rock!!!!!

jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

If you are looking for a great wedding band, look no further! The Hamptons are by far the best! They were so entertaining and fun! Our guests raved about them! They had great voices. We liked how they mixed things up; had a male and female singing throughout the night. They were defiantly one of the highlights of our wedding.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun party band!

Diane · Married on 03/23/2013

The Hamptons Band played at my daughters wedding last month. They were the hit of the event. Guests could not stop talking about how great they were. Trust me, fun was had by all. No one left the dance floor. They provided beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music. We could not have been happier with our choice. Easy to work with, learned first dance songs, and kept the party going all night long. Thanks for making our daughters special day so memorable.