The Hair and Makeup Gypsy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jeni B. Getting married on 10/21/2075

Saved me!!

I love Alli, she’s my go-to for any of my on air needs. Plus she made my daughters HOCO the best!
  • Meagan
    Meagan M. Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful experience

Belinda was an angel! Highly recommend ❤️

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you Meagan for allowing us to be a part of your most special day. We wish you the best and many happy years in your marriage.
    Tiffany K. Married on 10/16/2021

Stress free and beautiful

Elizabeth was better than I could’ve dreamed. She went above and beyond with extra request and delivered with nothing short of amazing result. She was so kind and so patient. It was just such a blessing to have her with me on my wedding day. I had overslept and forgotten about our trial run so I just showed her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me everything I wanted and more without a trial run! She was amazing!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you for sharing pictures with us. You look stunning! Elizabeth is definitely the BEST! Glad everything worked out smoothly for you.
  • Stephanaie
    Stephanaie F. Married on 04/02/2021

Why can't I look like this EVERYDAY!

Yanna was AMAZING! She arrived a little early which is always a plus when your on a schedule. She was super nice and easy to talk to. Most importantly she made me feel FABULOUS for my photoshoot! Thank you again!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Married on 03/01/2021

Amazing experience with Allie

Allie was amazing! She was early for our appointment, extremely professional, and friendly! She was so fun to chat with while getting me ready, made me feel comfortable and special for my big day, and made me look oh-so beautiful! Allie is extremely experienced and made me look absolutely perfect for my wedding day. Whether it’s for your wedding or something you’re wanting to look fabulous for, REACH OUT TO ALLIE! She is ah-mazing and you won’t regret it!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

I’m so happy you chose us for your big day. You and your fiancé are the sweetest couple and I wish nothing but the best for you two to come! Congrats!!
    Jenna S. Married on 01/09/2021

Allie was nothing short of amazing!

Allie’s quality of work was great! She was early when arriving, which means a lot on the big day, and very responsive. She came highly recommended from a friend and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for quality service and professionalism with a wonderul personality!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

It was so lovely meeting you and your husband and family. I’m so happy I got to be a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding hair :)
    Ashley T. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Allie was amazing! She got my girls looking fabulous for my special day!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you so much! Had so much fun getting your bridal party ready. What a lovely group of ladies! Can’t wait to see pics.
    Sarah S. Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I felt like a queen when Allie did my glam!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

You are one stunning queen!!! Bow down fellas! Thanks Sarah for letting us get you ready for your party. Hope you had a blast!
    Melanie Married on 11/23/2020

HIRE HER!! She’s the absolute best!

Allie is an amazingly talented makeup artist. I get my makeup done fairly often for various work functions and appearances and I’m honestly sad I didn’t know about Allie sooner! I can’t imagine using anyone else now. I used her for my wedding and she did an exceptional job on everyone’s makeup and hair. Whether you give her an exact sample photo of what you want or just verbalize an idea— she is able to make it happen. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. She’ll make you feel beautiful and is worth every penny. I’ve never had as many compliments on my makeup, as I have when she’s done it. On top of all of that, she’s the nicest person and so professional! I had to reschedule last minute and she was more than gracious about it and was flexible with finding a new time/day that worked for me.

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Can’t wait to work with you again in the future! Loved our time together! From wedding day to headshots, so much fun!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn W. Married on 11/14/2020

Fabulous!!!

Allie and her team are super professional, thorough and a pleasure to work with. She made my engagement shoot, bridal trial and actual wedding day seamless and memorable. My bridal party were all very happy with their looks and I absolutely can’t wait to see how my photos turned out because I felt absolutely stunning that night thanks to Allie!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn, for having us be a part of this process this year! It was so great to work with you and your family again after having your sisters wedding earlier this year. We wish you the best and many happy years of marriage!
  • Deborah
    Deborah S. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding and rehersal

IAli, was .my makeup artist and hair stylist. She was wonderful and was flexible and professional. She made great suggestions and made me look my best for my rehersal and wedding day! Highly recommended this company and artist!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! Your family was such a pleasure to work with as well. Can’t wait to see more pictures!
    Marie Married on 08/08/2020

Red carpet ready

Allie was a pleasure to work with. Responsive, friendly and professional. She made my out of state experience stress free. Would definitely recommend!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoyed your day full of glam! Can’t wait to see pictures! Feel free to tag us in any on social media or wedding wire.
    Kristin M. Married on 06/20/2020

Makeup and hair

Did an amazing job with my make up for pictures. I wish I could look like that every day! Very professional, prompt, on time. Laid back. Definitely the person you want doing your make up on a stressful day.

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you Kristin for allowing us to get you and your friend ready for your photo shoot. Yanna said she enjoyed you guys so much! Can’t wait to see some pics.
  • Tara
    Tara G. Married on 04/11/2020

Great communication, Service and Personality!

Allie's team was incredible. Communication planning up to the event was smooth, clear and fairly priced. We all received the look we wanted and everything stayed in place(hair and makeup) ALL DAY! We were done faster then expected and had more time to enjoy the day. Wonderful experience and I would recommend her every time!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

LOVE the pics! It was so much fun working on all of you ladies! Such a great family! Wishing Sam many years of happiness in her marriage!
    Ashley E. Married on 03/07/2020

Allie is the best ever!

Can’t wait to see my final bridesmaid hair at the March wedding I will be in 🥰
  • Cristina
    Cristina G. Married on 02/21/2020

Absolutely perfect

Allie was amazing and so professional. She did my hair and put my nerves at ease which is huge!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

I had so much fun creating that fun braid for your special day! Thank you for having me be a part of your day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 02/01/2020

AMAZING service ALL around!!

I was extremely impressed with their service in every aspect. Allie responds to all emails quickly and professionally. She made us all feel confident that we would receive the absolute best way before the big day. Immediately after the wedding, she followed up to make sure that we were happy and satisfied with EVERY artist and the level of service received. Last, but certainly not least. We looked AMAZING! Every girl was blown away with their hair and make-up! I had girls even ask me to find out what products were used after the fact, so that they could try to achieve this look again. Amazing all around, and I highly recommend!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you Michelle for choosing us to be a part of your sister in laws big day. So happy we could help out last minute. You girls look gorgeous! So glad Kim and Elizabeth rocked it out. Looking forward to glamming you up for your big day in February!
    Erin O. Married on 01/28/2020

Allie is a miracle worker!

I needed professional headshots done and can barely apply eyeliner without giving myself a black eye. Allie did my hair and makeup for the shots and gave me exactly what I was looking for. I received so many compliments on how amazing my hair looked and how great I looked that day I didn’t want to take it off at the end of the day! She was sweet, professional and perfectly on time. 10/10 recommend her for weddings, photo shoots or just when you want to look and feel amazing ❤️

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Love the headshot! You can tell you feel great in this photo! You look amazing! Thanks for allowing me to doll you up!
    Alex Married on 12/31/2019

Highly Recommend!

Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed, you will thank me! I have used them multiple times and have the best experience! They are always my go to for an event!
  • Tsbrowning2019
    Samantha Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!

Allie and Yanna were absolutely amazing throughout the entire experience. They really put me at ease leading up to as well as on the day of the wedding.

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thanks Sam for the awesome pics from your special day! Yanna and I had so much fun with your huge family! Wishing you many years of happiness in your marriage.
    Kimberly N. Married on 11/09/2019

Makeup artist delivered!

I originally contacted Alexandria. She was so quick to respond and so helpful in getting me connected with Kim, my makeup stylist for my wedding. Alexandria did great coordinating the makeup trial and wedding day too. Kim did AMAZING with my makeup. She really listened to what I wanted in my look. And when I wanted to change something, she easily fixed it. I had a great time with her too because she is so personable and has a wealth of experience. I would definitely reccomend The Hair and Makeup Gypsy and Kim. I felt beautiful and the makeup lasted all day! (The price included a trial, travel exspense, and day-of makeup for me including lashes, airbrush, and a $50 deposit).

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for allowing us to be a part of your most special day. So glad Kim made you feel comfortable and beautiful. Wishing you many years of happiness. :)
    Jami M. Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic job!

Kim arrived right in time and got to work in the middle of 3 little girls running around and people popping in and out. I wanted a natural look - I don’t wear a lot of makeup and she hit the nail on the head. I felt so beautiful, which is how a bride should feel. My nieces said I looked like a princess ❤️. We didn’t have a professional photographer and now I kind of wish we did! Thanks to Kim and to the Hair & Makeup Gypsy for everything!! I attached if pic (that’s my brother, he did NOT have makeup done). Doesn’t quite do it justice but the smile on my face says it all

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you Jami for choosing The Hair and Makeup Gypsy for your big day. We’re so happy Kim left a lasting impression with her amazing talents. Wishing you and your husband many years of happiness.
  • Helen
    Helen K. Married on 10/12/2019

Extraordinary artist!

Allie was so calm and professional that she made the experience and getting my hair and makeup done a joy. I looked liked me, only the prettiest I have ever looked. She is “the hair whisperer”, no updo is impossible for her! Bring your Instagram inspiration!! I would recommend her 1000%
    Julia O. Married on 08/24/2019

Great job. Would recommend this service to anyone

Such an awesome experience. I felt and looked like a princess.

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was great working on you and your sister. Can not wait to see more pictures! :)

-Allie
    Esha Married on 06/15/2019

Great Hair and Makeup Team

Allie and Yanna did a great job. I don't wear a lot of makeup and Allie made sure to make me feel comfortable with my look and nothing was too over the top but still glamorous. I definitely looked life myself (but better!)--no caked on makeup. She came to my house for the trial and was flexible about traveling. Very punctual (for some very early call times), responds to text messages and emails quickly, and is a pleasure to be around. Allie is professional but also a lot of fun and calm under pressure. Was receptive to feedback from the trial and worked with my bridal party of different ages and ethnicities and everyone looked beautiful. She even gave us a little lip balm and compact mirror as a small gift. I hired her after another trial did not go well and am glad I made the decision I did. Don't hesitate to hire her!

The Hair and Makeup Gypsy's reply:

Thank you Esha for your lovely feedback. It was such a pleasure to be involved in your beautiful Indian wedding weekend! We can not wait to see more pics!