The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona Reviews

The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona 1
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Immensely grateful

We first contacted Rabbi Zelazo three months before our scheduled ceremony because our first officiant could no longer make it. Although we knew we had little to no time to talk things over again, Rabbi Zelazo kindly agreed to meet with us and made us feel welcome from the start. She was very accommodating and listened to all of our requests - she also agreed to Skype with us to make sure all details were taken care of and that everybody was on the same page. The ceremony itself was a delightful surprise. It made us laugh, it made us cry, and it made us fall more in love with each other than ever before. We went with an interfaith ceremony, and Rabbi Zelazo explained every saying and every tradition to those attending who were not familiar with them. We will surely cherish the memories we had together under the chuppah and the kind words chosen by Rabbi Zelazo to unify our love. She will surely always be part of one of the happiest moments of our lives.

Sent on 01/05/2019

The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona's reply:

It was a pleasure to be with you under the chuppah with laughter and tears. You were terrific to work with. My continual blessings for a beautiful life together.

dinagirsh50 · Married on 09/23/2018

Truly inspired

We want to thank Rabbi Ziona Zelazo for putting her heart and soul into making our son's wedding so personal and special. The newly weds, our family and guests were truly inspired by Rabbi Zelazo ceremony.
    Thank you again for making our day so special.
    We will recommend you to all our family and friends!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Adam · Married on 05/26/2018

My wife found Rabbi Ziona after an exhaustive search in which many local rabbis were either booked for our popular May date and/or not interested in performing an interfaith service. After giving up hope on having a wedding full of Jewish tradition, Rabbi Ziona rescued us and was an integral part in the best day of our lives.

Rabbi Ziona was extremely thoughtful in getting to know us. She worked with our schedules and communicated with us by phone, FaceTime, and in person. She guided us through some very thoughtful exercises that helped my wife and I reaffirm our love and cultivate some very personal material for her service. In particular Ziona knew our story, what mattered to us, and each other. In delivering her service she beautifully highlighted G-d's role in nature in a way that really honored our shared values and traditions.

To anyone who is searching for a Rabbi with great spirit, energy, and love please contact Ziona and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2017

Rabbi Ziona was amazing! From start to finish she strived to make our wedding day special. She was very accommodating and worked with myself and my husband to truly make a ceremony special for us. After the ceremony we recieved countless compliments for her and the ceremony she performed. She is a very warm and genuine person and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/07/2018

The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona's reply:

Hello: Thank you so much for sharing your feelings about your wedding ceremony. You are an amazing couple, which made it wonderful for me to officiate. Wishing a continuing beautiful life together.

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing! Rabbi Ziona really made our entire wedding experience unique and special. In fact, a number of our guest commented on how thoughtful and beautiful our ceremony was. From the day we met, to our monthly discussions, to our wedding ceremony, Rabbi Ziona was always there to help answer questions or offer advice via phone, Skype, or in-person. She was particularly amazing at making sure our inter-faith ceremony held the best of both our views and values and was respectful of all in attendance. Overall, it was a pleasant experience, one that we would do all over again because our days together felt truly special and meaningful. Thank you, Rabbi Ziona!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona 2

M · Married on 08/02/2014

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, everything we wanted and more. Although there were 160 people in attendance, the ceremony felt intimate like it was just the few of us under the chuppah.
    Although we spoke before hand about specific aspects we did or did not want in our ceremony, Rabbi Zelazo kept certain details of the ceremony to herself until the day. What she didn’t tell us was how personal and specific our ceremony would be to us. From the description of the Ketubah we chose, to her address to us, our ceremony felt singular to the two of us and to the moment. Rabbi Zelazo has a way about her that makes you hang on her every word.
    We think the best indicator of the kind of ceremony Rabbi Zelazo officiates is that looking back the entire day of the wedding is a blur, but we remember the ceremony most vividly and that, we think, is a credit to Rabbi Zelazo.

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • I

Ilan · Married on 09/22/2012

It was a pleasure for me to work with Rabbi Ziona Zelazo at Tara Gimbel's wedding. Rabbi Zelazo was professional, very organized, flexible to my requests and selections that I interjected into the ceremony. She created a warm and personal environment for the young couple as she ably officiated at their wedding. It will remain as a moment to always remember by this couple and their families due to her special efforts.
    Cantor Ilan Mamber

Sent on 01/14/2018

The Guided Path with Rabbi Ziona's reply:

Thank you, Cantor Ilan: It was so good to work together in the great wedding. Your chanting was amazing. All good things, Rabbi Ziona

Maya · Married on 05/15/2011

Rabbi Ziona was amazing. She offered a real spiritual ceremony to touch on the important Jewish elements of my upbringing while also being considerate of my husbands atheist views. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room!!! She will absolutely do our renewal vows!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Eric · Married on 07/29/2018

Rabbi Ziona presided over our Daughter's Hebrew Baby naming ceremony at our house last month, as she did for our Son's 2 1/2 years ago. She performed an extremely moving and heartfelt ceremony that was felt by my wife and I and all who attended. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have Hebrew Baby naming ceremony for their children.

Sent on 09/04/2018