The Grove Salon Reviews

13 Reviews for The Grove Salon

• Emily

Emily Adams · Married on 09/14/2019

Five stars. Highly recommend

Amy and her stylists from The Grove travelled to my wedding venue and did hair & makeup for myself + 7 bridesmaids. They were so professional and so prepared. All really sweet and easy to talk to. We’re kind of a choosy bunch, especially with our hair, and they really took the time to make sure we were happy with the results; even painstakingly placing baby’s breath & flower crowns just right. Fair & upfront pricing. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2019

Great customer service! The ladies are so nice and helpful. I highly recommend for Bridal makeup and hair.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Work!

Amy and her team were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They came to my rented beach house in Carillon to do the hair and makeup for my mom, mother in law, bridesmaids and myself for my wedding in October. I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the whole experience including how all of our hair and makeup turned out! They brought all of the supplies needed and we were able to add a few extra hair styles at the last minute without any trouble. They were so kind and funny and did an awesome job with all of my bridesmaids. We were all very indecisive with what we wanted and they helped guide us and gave great advice! I would absolutely recommend hiring them to do your hair and makeup for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cassidy · Married on 09/23/2017

The Grove Salon was amazing! Amy did my hair, and Tiffany did my makeup. Everyone was talking about how gorgeous my hair and make up looked! It looked even better than I had imagined! If you book them for you wedding you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/13/2017

Laura, Tiffany, and the others are amazing! My hair and makeup lady bailed on me and they fit me and 2 others in the party in! They were so fun to work with and did an AMAZING job on everyone! Everyone and everything was perfect! We appreciated y'all so much!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • JDubs

Jill · Married on 07/25/2015

Amy and her team were top-notch. They did 5 of us for hair and two for makeup. They were quick, reasonably priced, and it looked beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/20/2015

H · event on 03/18/2015

"the worst hair condition " to "feel beautiful" , Amy has a magic wand!!! Thank you so much =)

Sent on 03/18/2015

Amy was amazing at creating natural and elegant hair and makeup designs for myself and my bridesmaids. She stayed practically the whole day at our condo and was just so sweet and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jeanie · Married on 04/27/2013

Mark and his staff were amazing. I had 10 in my wedding party getting hair and makeup and they came to me and made it so much easier. I'm an out of state bride and had to do all contact via email and it was so easy and stress free. Everyone looked amazing and everyone including me felt very special that day. Thank you again and I would definitely come visit them and get some type of service in the future when I'm in town.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Page · Married on 04/27/2013

My sister, the matron of honor was given the task to find someone to do our hair and make up for my destination wedding. She immediately loved The Grove Salon & Boutique! They were easy to work with as we planned a destination wedding from SC. Like most girls, we both pinned hair from pinterest. They asked us to bring the images with us and they'd be able to create the hair we wanted! They didn't disappoint! Both of our hair was amazing, and exactly what we were looking for! I'd say they were "Pinterest worthy"! It was great knowing that even with out a trail run before the big day, these girls would deliver! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2012

I booked my wedding with the grove in January. Myself, Mother, my maid of honor and 1 bridesmaid were all scheduled at noon on 8-18-12. The salon was very professional and suggested in January that If I had a favorite style photo or the hair & makeup to e-mail it. I did and I noticed they were printed and at Tammy's and the two other ladies work areas. Everything was on time and went perfectly. We were offered champagne and other beverages. The only issue I had it that I forgot the flowers for my hair and didn't really have time to run back to Carrilon. The salon manager said it was no problem and went to a florist located on the premises (sorry I don't know the name) and found the exact flowers I left. I was so impressed that in 5 minutes I had my flowers. Tammy placed the flowers exactly like I wanted and my makeup was excellent. I like natural but wanted a little pop with my eyes for our photos. Smashing success. Thank You very much to Tammy, Samantha, Amber & Mark. We will be back to see you. Sorry it took so long to review, we just returned from our fabulous honeymoon.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2017

We used The Grove to do our wedding makeup and hair. On time, very professional and patient --worked hard to make everyone happy. --Bride, wedding party of 4 and mother of bride. Recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Amanda Claire · Married on 05/14/2016

Amy did my hair and makeup for my May wedding, and I was thrilled with how it turned out. She was very professional and accommodating and worked well with the inspiration I gave her.

Sent on 09/07/2016