The Grove Hotel Reviews

7 | Boise, ID

7 Reviews for The Grove Hotel

Naomi · Married on 04/08/2016

We had our wedding and reception at the Grove. Wedding was on the terrace; reception was in the Grand Ballroom. Everything was absolutely incredible! All I had to do was tell them what I wanted and they made it happen - and then some! Bridgit was amazing, the staff was incredible, the rooms were gorgeous. I can't brag this venue up enough!!! Worth every penny to not have to deal with any stress on my big day. They worked seamlessly with all my vendors and all I had to do was show up. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Laurel · Married on 01/23/2016

We had our wedding reception at the Grove, and were thrilled with the results! Bridgit made us feel very at ease from our first meeting. We did not get the same feeling at some of the other reception sites in Voise. She was very helpful and responsive to all our questions. I would definitely recommend the Grove as a great reception site.

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • mrsadams

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Bridgit was fantastic and flexible during the wedding planning. She was very organized and wanted to be sure that I was comfortable the whole way through. The banquet staff was fantastic and very responsive as well.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Chele · Married on 08/18/2012

Bridgit and the crew at the Grove were amazing. Everyone made me feel very special and helped out in any way possible to make my wedding dream come true. It was the perfect place to have guests stay, smoke cigars out on the terrace and stay in a beautiful suite on our honeymoon night.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

The Grove Hotel was a beautiful venue to hold our reception. The Ballroom was gorgeous, and the wait staff did a fantastic job of making all of our guests feel welcome. Bridgit was a pleasure to work with, and always very helpful and flexible with any changes that needed to be made.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Brandi · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding ceremony was outside on the terrace. The day was super windy and our arch broke due to the height - it still looked amazing without the arch. Inside the ballroom was perfect. Bridgit was a great help with everything and usually very responsive. The rooms were beautiful and perfect for getting ready on the terrace suites. Food is great! Although they have you pick your menu way in advance and it can slightly change by the time the wedding roles around.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Anabel · Married on 07/03/2010

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

I was really disappointed with the Grove Hotel. We had our 100+ person Rehearsal Dinner there and had all of our guests stay there, and I have to say almost everything was messed up. To say our "wedding coordinator" at the hotel, Wendy Maple was absent is putting it nicely. They put out the wrong wine. They took the food away before everyone was finished eating. And most importantly the horribly messed up the room accommodations for many of the 100 or so out of town guests we had staying at their hotel. It was unacceptable. I would not recommend them. A few of our guests stayed at the Hampton Inn and their service was by far superior. I will send out of town guests there from now on.

Sent on 07/27/2010