The Grove NJ Reviews

The Grove NJ 7
  • Alessandro

Alessandro Pilaia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Excellent Overall Experience

Andrew was an excellent tour guide / Wedding Coordinator. this was the 2nd venue we looked at, and it completely blew away every other vendor we visited. The bathrooms and grooms/brides suites are apartment sized. Marble floors everywhere. The quality of the Grove can not be beat. The price was slightly higher than the other venues ($20-$30 more expensive per person), but when you go and see it, you will realize that it is well worth it. The Grove Experience is what put us over the top. We highly recommend this venue. 9/6/2020 is our special date, and we can not wait. Thank you to Andrew for making us feel like Kings and Queens while we were there.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    The Grove NJ 20
  • Ron

Ron Koshy · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Wedding Reception!

The Grove NJ is an amazing place. The level of professionalism was unbelievable and exceeded all of our expectations. The service was fantastic. All our guests felt like royalty. We felt like royalty. Our families felt like royalty. The food never ran out. We had so many compliments on how excellent the food was, how much variety there was, and how beautiful the entire place was. The Grove NJ is an excellent venue to have a wedding reception, whether it's in the morning (like our wedding) or in the evening. My wife always had someone from the The Grove at her side to help with anything and everything. We were taken care of so well and couldn't ask for anything more. Highly recommended! We worked with Jason (General Manager), Andrew, and Michelle. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Danielle Degeorge · Married on 08/30/2019

Best Day Ever!

It’s now been 8 days since our wedding at The Grove, and people are STILL calling and texting us to say how incredible their experience was. Many places might claim to be top-notch, but The Grove truly follows through on that claim. The bride’s and groom’s attendants were on hand all day (well over 12 hours, when factoring in getting-ready time) and catered flawlessly to our every last need and request - but that is only the start of the white glove service. Every guest at our wedding was blown away by the ambience provided by the outdoor ceremony area as well as the luxurious cocktail hour. Not only were the food options endless and unique, but The Grove utilizes its space so intelligently that every guest was able to take a seat during cocktail hour if they wished. From cocktail hour we moved directly into the main ballroom for the reception, where we made our first grand entrance as husband and wife from the upstairs bridal suite, where we descended directly into the reception as we were introduced. Not to be outdone by the cocktail hour appetizers, whatever entree you choose at the reception is guaranteed to be the best meal you’ll have all year. Our wedding had about 165 guests, but as the bride and groom we were so closely attended-to that we felt like we might as well have been the only two people there. The Grove also only ever does one event on-site at a time, so if you get married here, you will feel like royalty all day. The Grove are the consummate pros for any and all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

The most amazing venue!

After visiting several venues and not feeling interested in any of them, my now-husband and I decided to visit The Grove on a whim. We didn't have high hopes originally, but working with Andrew and everyone else at The Grove was an absolute pleasure. Andrew made sure that every detail was covered and everything was done to our liking. He was easy to reach out to and he made sure everything was perfect for our big day! We received nothing but great compliments from all of our guests, from the amazing cocktail hour, to the delicious meals served, to the overall beautiful venue - we could not have asked for anything better. Highly recommend The Grove!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

The perfect wedding day thanks to The Grove!

When you walk into The Grove, you are blown away by the beauty of the venue. We then sat down with Jason Shukovsky who made us feel that we were going to be well taken off and that we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. This was exactly how we felt the day of! We both had an attendant to help us the morning of. My bridal attendant was Maggie and she was absolutely invaluable! I ran out of time to steam the robes the girls were going to wear prior to that day and Maggie offered to help steam them for us that morning. She was also there for everything I needed including reapplying my lipstick! Jason and everyone at The Grove thought of everything and the day went off without a hitch! We have been told by all of our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been too and the food was amazing! Do not think twice before booking The Grove, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2019

Dream come true

They were awesome and accommodated us with whatever we needed

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jennifer and Scott

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible wedding!

My wife and I were married at the Grove on 12/29/18 and all I can say is – WOW. From the first meeting earlier in the year to the minute we left the venue on our wedding night, every single request, need, and detail was attending to with absolute precision. Each and every one of our guests said the wedding was amazing --- with many of them calling it the best wedding they’ve attended in their life. And it all starts with the staff – Andrew was our event manager and had us at hello. He answered every question we threw at him in the months leading up to the wedding, but truly shined on the day itself. He coordinated with each of our vendors, ensured every detail was in place, and even adjusted to our last minute requests on the fly – he was on top of EVERYTHING. We felt his genuine care for each of us which made the day even more special. On the day itself, my wife had Ashley as her bridal attendant – I can honestly say I’ve never seen someone work so hard at their job. She was with my wife every step of the way – fluffed her dress when needed, got drinks delivered on cue, and even radioed for a lint roller when I got fuzz on my tuxedo during pictures outside! Ashley is FANTASTIC. And running point on the day was our maitre d', Liliya. Liliya executed everything flawlessly and made sure my wife and I were in the right place at the right time throughout the night (pictures, introductions, cake cutting, etc.). She too was able to handle our day-of requests without fail.

And as for the venue itself --- it is SPECTACULAR! You’re immediately whisked away from New Jersey when you step foot in the Grand Lobby. Each of the ballrooms (for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) are gorgeous. And the food….people can’t stop talking about the food. Chef Anthony Garruto outdoes himself every night putting together a cocktail hour that is above and beyond what anyone could expect. Which is then somehow topped when the Viennese Table is revealed…any dessert you can imagine is put in front of your guests.

There is a reason The Grove was placed on the Top 10 Luxurious places to get married in the United States – it is top notch all around. An absolutely magical place to get married!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon Shilechkorn · Married on 11/03/2018

Fairy tale wedding

When I got engaged, I made a long list of places I wanted to visit as possible locations for my wedding. Being from NJ, I knew I wanted to get married in NJ. My husband found The Grove online and as soon as I walked in I knew I wanted to get married there (I literally got a bridal moment haha). We walked around and everything took my breath away, they even have a Historic House on site that’s awesome to take pictures inside and outside. We went to some more locations afterwards, but I kept thinking back to The Grove and within a couple of days I came back to sign the contract.

Before the wedding, we worked with Jason S. He is literally the best, but you’ll come to find out that everyone that works there is amazing. Jason helped so much with the wedding from walking us through the menu, talking about the different events of the day and seating chart issues. We did a Kosher style wedding and we were even able to order separate Glatt Kosher meals for the people who needed them.

I can’t even begin to explain how magical our wedding day was. People are still talking about how it was a fairy tale. There isn’t one place you can’t take a picture, because everything is so luxurious and beautiful. The food is top notch, people are still raving about how amazing the food was and how delicious all the desserts were. No one and I mean NO ONE left the wedding hungry. The service there not only makes the couple feel special, but the guests as well. People told me after the wedding how attentive and friendly the staff was. Raul was the Maitre d' at our wedding and he was so nice and professional. He made sure everything ran smoothly and helped guide us on what we should expect during the night. Ashley was my bridal attendant and she went above and beyond. She made sure I was eating, drinking, helped me get in and out of my gown and dealt with every issue coming from my bridal party. She was a literal angel and I wouldn’t have asked for anyone else. Andrew was the attendant for my husband and he was just as awesome. He made sure my husband was eating, drinking and having a good time with his friends. I truly can only say good things about The Grove. If you want to get married and feel like royalty, this is the place. It was the best day of my life and The Grove helped make sure it was one of a kind

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Gaurav

Gaurav Chaudhari · Married on 10/14/2018

The best wedding venue

We are very grateful to the team of the Grove, especially Andrew. They went out of their way to ensure that every small part of the wedding was exceptionally well taken care of. The venue is stunning, very well equipped and the staff is par excellence. A very special thanks to Andrew, the man is phenomenal. He thoroughly enjoys his work and provides the highest level of service. We very highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    The Grove NJ 23
  • Erjona

Erjona Durdija · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Wedding, Amazing Service, Amazing Venue!!

I cannot say enough great words about this venue and the management team!! Our wedding was a dream! From day one Jimmy and the team went out of their way to make sure all my questions were addressed and all of our requests fulfilled! To this day, almost a month and a half later our guests make it a point to reach out to us to rave about the food, cocktail hour, reception and after party and they all say the same thing, best wedding they have been to with the best food. Their organization skills throughout the entire planning process and especially the day off are impeccable. Everything went so smoothly which is not an easy feat when you host two hundred people. I couldn't have done it without Lillya (the day of coordinator) and Ashley (my bridal attendant). They were amazing and thought of every single detail, from taking care of our bridal party and many guests we had from overseas, to fixing my dress and make sure we were well taken care of throughout the day. I had heard from many previous couples who got married there that they wish they could go back as wedding guests and i completely agree!! I am looking forward to going back soon. Thank you The Grove NJ - you are AMAZING!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    The Grove NJ 33
    The Grove NJ 34
    The Grove NJ 35

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Had the most amazing wedding at the grove . Everything was absolutely perfect from decor to service to food. Andrew took care of everything I needed and more !! They put on a spectacular wedding that guests will talk about for months following . I can’t brag enough .

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Grove NJ 36
    The Grove NJ 37
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

The best venue in NJ hands down!

Where should I start, Jason, Raul and Amanda are the dream team at the grove!!! From the very first time my husband and I walked in, we knew it was the venue for us! Not only is this venue absolutely mouth dropping gorgeous and elegant, the service each staff member provides is just out of this world! We got married 4 months ago and our family is still ranting and raving about the service and the food! Everyone was so accommodating and always going above and beyond to make me happy and make our day special! When our original contact left, I was nervous but Jason stepped up and made me feel relaxed and made me realize I was actually in better hands. He was super sweet and did everything to ensure I was happy. Oh yea and Paul also ;) Raul, Raul Raul my dear Raul! He was just perfect! Both he and his staff get an A+ in service!!! Everything couldn’t have gone any better! And Amanda the sweetest bridal attendant a girl could ask for! She literally made me, my husband and our family feel like royalty! We left there that night feeling like we were just the lead roles in a fairytale! Our wedding was perfect!!! Oh and did I mention how delicious everything was!!! We are Portuguese and while service is important the food is the first thing we judge! To hear my family rant and rave about the cocktail hour, the main course and especially the spectacular vianese table was just awesome and everything I had dreamt of! Thank you so much to everyone at the grove that made our wedding truly a dream come true! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    The Grove NJ 38
    The Grove NJ 39
    The Grove NJ 40
    The Grove NJ 41
    The Grove NJ 42

Natalie · Married on 08/19/2018

The Grove gave us the wedding of our dreams! Ashley and Raul were truly fantastic!!!!! They deserve more then 5 stars!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    The Grove NJ 50
    The Grove NJ 51
    The Grove NJ 52

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2018

Recently got married at the Grove and it was a FANTASTIC experience! Andrew helped us every step of the way and the day of they were so efficient and nice when we had unexpected guests arrive!
    The food was impeccable and the service was top notch. I still have guests messaging me how amazing the food was.
    I wish I could get married all over again because the day was so wonderful!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing wedding. Every detail attended to. Great staff. Fabulous food. Thanks Andrew for organizing. You’re the best!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Vicki · Married on 05/18/2018

We were absolutely over the moon with the service and presentation at The Grove. Jimmy and his team go above and beyond to ensure that everyone is happy and feels satisfied and comfortable in planning details up to the big day. They were flexible with everything and made the process seamless. Our reception was beyond measure, and we haven’t stopped hearing from our family how absolutely beautiful everything was, and about the AMAZING food and venue. We love The Grove and are so grateful to have had our dream wedding there.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sara · Married on 03/10/2018

A HUGE thank you to Andrew, Raul, Ashley and all of the Grove Staff.

I cannot express how happy we were with the entire wedding planning process and specifically with the night itself. We had the time of our lives and everything was perfect. Every single detail was thought out and the day of operations could not have been smoother.

None of this could have happened without Andrew. From the very beginning he helped us work through every detail and guided us through the entire process. Andrew was so on point that we could not have missed a detail or forgotten something even if we tried. Likewise, Raul (the most fantastic Maitre D') took everything we threw at him in stride and helped to facilitate all of our craziest ideas! From beginning to end, the Grove Staff were fantastic. They provided such great service and elevated the affair to a level I could not have even envisioned.

Lastly, Ashley (THE best bridal attendant) was AMAZING. She made the day so unbelievably easy; she was truly invaluable. I cannot even begin to imagine the day going as well without her help and assistance. She made me feel so comfortable the whole day and ensured that everything was exactly as I had imagined. Words alone do not express my utmost gratitude and and appreciation for all she did on the day of.

Our wedding was truly magical. I am on cloud nine and have not stopped grinning from ear to ear since Saturday. I feel so lucky that we chose the Grove for our wedding 15 months ago and cannot recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 03/15/2018

nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

If you are looking to have the most perfect day of your life, have your wedding at The Grove. From the first visit until the last second of our wedding, the service, warmth, beauty, and accommodations would exceed anyone’s expectations. Jason Shukovsky and his staff really know how to create an event that will be the best you will ever experience. The food was UNREAL to say the least. Every single bite was perfection. From the sushi and raw bar, to the slider station with accompanying root beer floats, the taste, creativity, display, and service was something we, and our guests have never experienced before.
    I cannot say enough about Raul, our maître D. He treated our wedding as if it were his own. Not one detail was missed. Everything looked picture perfect and the organization of our ceremony and reception was superb. Everyone should be so lucky to have Raul as their point man. He is the best in the business.
    The bridal and groom attendants, Amanda and Andrew, are the most caring and genuine people you will meet. They made sure we looked and felt perfect the entire day. Not only for us, but for our family members as well. They were so attentive and caring. You felt like you knew them forever.
    Over all, I wouldn’t be able to rate the Grove, because it is completely off the charts. There are not enough stars to give to the experience. It is completely unmatched.
    The professionalism and perfectionism that every single staff member has at the Grove, makes this venue the first and last stop for a couple who wants to have the best day of their entire lives.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

I don't even know where to begin. Our whole adventure begins with Andrew Kronengold. The absolute greatest sales manager you could ever ask for. Andrew made sure our entire wedding planning journey was seamless. The Grove is an incredible facility with so much to offer you are left speechless. The moment you walk in those doors into the giant gorgeous foyer, you will be hooked I promise!
    My husband and I were introduced to our attendants first thing in the morning. Ashley and Andrew were incredible. Ashley was easily the greatest bridal attendant I've ever seen. I've BEEN a bridal attendant, I know what it takes and this girl is the BEST. My husband had a groom's attendant, Andrew. Easily Ashley's twin. Andrew was so insanely attentive, it definitely didn't go unnoticed. My husband was wearing velvet shoes for our wedding and Andrew literally carried around duct tape to remove any lint or fuzz that touched those shoes.
    Cocktail hour was amazing, I wish we had more time to spend in it. The stations looked incredible and the food was to die for. The creativity that was shown throughout those stations cannot be matched. As for the ballroom, we had 200 people very comfortably, all the food was beautifully displayed and so so delicious. We had the Viennese for dessert where an entire different room opened. People were SHOCKED. The amount of desserts in that room is unbelievable. Easily one of my favorite parts of the night.
    The Grove is worth every single penny. We got married in January 2018, people are still constantly raving about our wedding.
    To Andrew Kronengold, thank you for making our dreams come true. You helped give us absolutely everything we could have ever wanted and more. We miss The Grove DAILY and really hope to be back as a guest soon.
    To Ashley and Andrew, thanks for making our day so seamless. Your attention to detail doesn't go unnoticed.
    Thank you all for the best wedding we could have ever imagined
    Love Kristen & Kamil Nieroda

Sent on 03/28/2018
    The Grove NJ 53
    The Grove NJ 54
    The Grove NJ 55

Kristina · Married on 10/14/2017

The Grove was absolutely perfect. You don't realize until it is the day of, getting your hair and makeup done and having no idea where anything is, how important it is to have a venue to take care of it all. They did everything! Cannot tell you how much weight they take off your shoulders making everything perfect for you when you arrive. AMAZING and STUNNING and food is the best in NJ. So thankful. Day was perfect till the last second.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

It’s hard to put into words how amazing the staff were at the Grove, as well as the venue itself. My husband and I were pretty much set on another venue nearby and after numerous visits could never chose one. We visited this venue without an appointment and were accommodated without hesitation. Well, after 30 minutes and only seeing the venue once, we signed the contract on the spot, and I can honestly say aside from saying yes to my proposal, it was the easiest, most confident decision I’ve ever made! From then on, anytime we had questions, Michael and Maggie were easily accessible and helpful. At some point throughout the year, Michael stepped down and Jason took over. Jason always made us feel so important and at ease that everything we ever imagined would come to fruition the day our wedding came. The day of, everything fulfilled and surpassed our expectations by a long shot! I could not even possibly put into words how easy the day flowed because my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. This venue is so well versed in throwing well organized, lavish weddings that any question or scenario we thought of, they had already thought about it ten times and formulated a plan. Raul, our maître D, orchestrated the most amazing day. He kept everyone timely and organized, while making sure my husband and I had everything we could possibly need. He was so friendly, professional, and kind, and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. My husband and his groomsman, as well as myself and my bridesmaids were also given an attendant each, Ashley and Andrew. I could not put a price tag on how valuable both of them were throughout our day. Both of them took care of us and made us feel like royalty. Ashley was absolutely always there for everything I needed as well as Andrew for my husband. My guests could not stop RAVING about this venue. Thank you so much to everyone at the Grove who made our day the most amazing, unforgettable memory we'll ever have!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2017

We had our wedding reception at The Grove in September of 2017 and we feel we could not have picked a better venue. The beauty and decor of the facility is absolutely breathtaking. We are still receiving "wows" on how magical the experience felt. We were even amazed by the kindness and professionalism that was shown throughout the experience. Andrew and team helped take care of every aspect of our wedding and we did not have to worry about a thing. We can not thank The Grove enough for making this a magical night for my family and I.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Linda · Married on 09/09/2017

The Grove is absolutely spectacular! It was an extraordinary venue for our wedding celebration!!!

We had a phenomenal experience collaborating with Andrew K. throughout the entire planning process. He provided excellent advice and suggestions with food selections, room setup, flow of wedding ceremony -- extremely detail oriented! It truly was a pleasure working with Andrew, since he is such an experienced professional. He is the ultimate wedding planner!!! We were assured the day would be spectacular. . . and it most definitely was amazing! Our most sincere gratitude to Andrew and all of the staff at The Grove for going above and beyond. . . exceptional food and impeccable customer service.

Our sincere gratitude to all for making our wedding day an absolutely wonderful memory!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    The Grove NJ 56
    The Grove NJ 57
    The Grove NJ 58
  • F

Fiona · Married on 09/01/2017

The best of the very best! AMAZING! I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful venue it is, and service that it provides. The best decision my husband and I made was choosing the Grove as our venue. We just had our wedding there, on September 1st, and it was better than what we had anticipated it to be. The team at the Grove is exceptional. They're welcoming , professional, and on top of everything . Raul , the one who was running our wedding, was very detailed, organized , and took care of everything. Ashley , the bride attendant, was a life saver. She was by my side the whole day, and made sure I had everything I needed. She would fix my hair for pictures, apply my lipstick, bring me water/drinks etc. etc. She helped me with everything on the wedding day and it was so comforting having her around. Jimmy and Jason made sure to answer every question and concern we had, and accommodate us in every single way possible. Not only the venue is GORGEOUS, not only the food is DELICIOUS, but the service they provide to the bride and groom and their guests is OUTSTANDING. Our guests were all mesmerized at the venue , food , drinks , and service. Also, they make sure to do all the worrying for you so that you can enjoy the night to the maximum. A big thank you to the Grove team, and I hope to return as a guest to this beautiful venue !

Sent on 09/14/2017