The Grove at Williamson Place Reviews

The Grove at Williamson Place 1
The Grove at Williamson Place 2
The Grove at Williamson Place 3

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved everything about this venue! It is very well priced and Marshall is absolutely amazing! I can't even count the number of times I emailed him asking questions but he answered every one of them and answered super quick! They venue is so beautiful and well taken care of! Would highly recommend The Grove for any event!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Mrs.Reaves17

Tara · Married on 11/04/2017

The venue is gorgeous with so many possibilities, and the manager Marhsall is absolutely fabulous!! Tons of on site help, and resources to use for your big day! If I could do it all over again I would still pick this venue!! Loved it!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Grove at Williamson Place 4

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

The grove was everything I imagined and more! Not only is it a gorgeous venue, but Marshall and Crystal were so amazing and helpful through the entire process. Would highly recommend tying the knot here!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Grove at Williamson Place 5
    The Grove at Williamson Place 6

Amelia · Married on 05/19/2017

Everyone knows that weddings and stress go hand-in-hand. So why not eliminate that stress wherever you can.? This venue is THE place. Besides the pastoral surroundings that are naturally relaxing, you have an amazing, accommodating venue manager to help you get ready for your event. He shares ideas that have worked for others as well as coming up with solutions for you. He joyfully transported our daughter to her point of entry to preserve the element of surprise for her groom. I would recommend The Grove for any size event because there are so many possibilities!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amy · Married on 03/04/2017

The Grove was the perfect place to hold my wedding reception!! The event coordinator Marshall went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly the night of the event. The barn is perfect and even with my minimal decorations - it looked beautiful!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2017

Over a year ago, my fiance and I booked a barn venue in Columbia Tennessee. One month before our wedding we got an EMAIL saying codes had shut down the venue and we could not have our wedding there. We found the Grove and had it booked within days of that email. It was such a blessing in disguise. It turned out ten times better than our original venue. Marshall, the manager, went ABOVE and BEYOND on every little aspect of the day. The place was beautiful, huge and an awesome price. I will forever be grateful for Marshall and The Grove. I cannot say enough about it. I would not have changed a single thing about the day.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

Marshal and his team at The Grove are INCREDIBLE. He went above and beyond to help us set up and get everything placed perfectly. He was more than accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. HIGHLY reccomend The grove. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Davis · Married on 10/02/2016

I can't say enough great things about The Grove and Marshall! I coordinated my sister's wedding there in October 2016 and it was not only easy but we were so happy with the entire day. If you're looking for a fabulous back drop for your event, The Grove is it! Marshall responses quickly, is friendly yet professional, and you truly feel like a name and not a number. The planning process was smooth and he brought creative solutions to the table the few times we hit challenges. The ceremony and reception both took place on site and the venue was nothing short of breathtaking. The space is easily transformable to fit your specifications, while also providing its own unique character. Located right across the street from plenty of lodging options and nearby Nashville, it's the ideal location for your event. The changing room on site was the perfect touch and helped us achieve the timeline for the day. Marshall and his team are the best in Murfreesboro, we can't thank you all enough for all the hard work you put into their wedding. Make the right choice and book your event at The Grove, you will be beyond pleased!

Sent on 11/14/2016

We were able to have the venue early a.m. the day of rehearsal and keep it until the day after the wedding ceremony which was more than any other venue we visited. Great experience with this venue which made for a perfect day!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Our reception venue was shut down 16 days before our wedding. So we contacted the Grove with the hope of using this almost finished venue. They opened it up to us, as their first wedding! Brandon was wonderful to work with. While visiting it originally, we asked if a new door would be stained by the wedding date, and he started staining it an hour after we left. He and his wife worked to ensure our special day was perfect, and we are so thankful for them!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Megan · Married on 02/27/2016

Loved our wedding at The Grove! Everyone went on and on about how beautiful was. We had a couple mishaps, the day before, with wedding rentals (not with The Grove) but they went above and beyond to help fix it. Couldn't have been more happy and the food was AMAZING!

Sent on 05/30/2016

The Grove at Williamson Place's reply:

Megan and Mark thanks for sharing your special day with us at The Grove. The snow certainly added some extra challenges but you will never get wedding photos like that again. We wish you and your lovely family blessings.

Gigi · Married on 10/28/2017

2.2
      1.0
      1.0

The venue worked out great for my daughters wedding, but the man that runs the place ran tours through the bridal house while the bride and bridesmaids were getting ready. My daughter told him no more. Yet he continued to come and go himself inside the house while they were getting ready. At one point I told him I had girls getting dressed in here, his response was “ it’s nothing he hadn’t seen before”, if I had to do it over I would have picked a different venue because of it.

Sent on 12/21/2017