The Greystone Estate Reviews

The Greystone Estate 7
  • Olivia

Olivia Satterfield 路 Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everything was perfect!!

I am so glad we picked The Greystone Estate as our wedding venue! I knew immediately after meeting with Mary and touring the property that it was where I wanted to spend my big day. From the very beginning, she was prepared, organized, and responsive to any questions/concerns we had, and so personable and kind. The venue itself is beautiful and SO well maintained; our wedding was about two weeks ago and we are STILL getting those "best wedding ever!" comments. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else; the setting was perfect and the venue's whole team did an excellent job at making sure my wedding was even better than I could've imagined.

Sent on 04/25/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much! We鈥檙e beyond thrilled that you had a great day and let us share it with you. 馃挄 We enjoyed every part of planning with you, Brandon, and of course, Mimi. Ya鈥檒l were a perfect pleasure! We鈥檙e wishing for you a lifetime of happiness!

lauren 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding ever!

The Greystone Estate is first and foremost an absolutely beautiful property and everything I could have dreamed of as a background to my wedding. Mary is so great and responsive and goes out of her way to make sure your wedding day is the best it can be. Despite the rain and cold weather, Mary made sure everything was perfect and even called my florist for me the day of to rearrange for having the wedding indoors. I highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 04/25/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Lauren, we were so happy to be part of your celebration! Thank you for trusting us. Everything about your wedding made us smile and we鈥檙e grateful you chose to start your love story here. 鉂わ笍
  • O

Olivia Graff 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Most knowledgeable wedding vendor in North Georgia

We started our wedding venue hunt with Greystone and we were ruined! Mary did a phenomenal job of pointing out every detail she thought of and implemented into their venue. She has thought of everything. Our wedding coordinator helped us along the way and made sure we worried about nothing the weekend of! They do all the set up and tear down, and have amazing trusted vendors they want you to work with. I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much! I can鈥檛 tell you how happy it made all of us to see you and Austin smiling all night. He looked SO happy by your side. You were both glowing! So many happy years ahead! Thank you for letting us be a little part of your beginning. 馃挅

Thea Mckellar 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect venue for a blissful day!

My wedding day was truly blissful and the credit is largely due to the Greystone Estate and all the amazing vendors associated.

Planning leading up to the wedding day: every meeting and interaction we had with Mary was pleasant and professional. She provides planning forms which were lifesavers and made it easy to be organized which I appreciated. She responded to every question and concern promptly and reasonably.

The venue: is gorgeous! So, so very stunning inside and out. Everything (from the bridal suite to the bathrooms) is clean and detailed. Unlike other venues I've attended, there was never a moment of "Oh, this is inconvenient/missing/disappointing." It was all thought of, all put together, all ready, all convenient! Walking down the aisle felt like a dream come true because everywhere I looked, it was all just SO PRETTY!

The wedding day: was perfect, not stressful at all. My family and were able to enjoy every moment and celebrate the day together. Everything ran smoothly and at the end of the day, my new husband and I marveled about how Mary and her team were there every step of the way and made us feel that they personally cared about our wedding day, and that it wasn't just another production. And that meant a lot, because every wedding is special and the Greystone Estate goes over and above to make you and your day valued.

Thank you Greystone Estate, for helping to provide a beautiful start to our marriage.

Sent on 07/26/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thea, thank you! 馃挆 We had such a good time with you, Dor and your family. It made us smile to see how you and your husband (馃グ so fun to say that!) made decisions together. Already a team! Your ceremony was one of our favorites. The music, the traditions, the Hebrew . . . it was just so special and personal! 馃挄
    We鈥檙e grateful to have been part of your beginning together!
  • Olivia

Olivia Nicole Kipp 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing venue!

Mary and the team at The Greystone Estate are absolutely wonderful! Not only is it an incredible venue but the experience was amazing. Mary was there at every step of the way made sure that our day was perfect.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    The Greystone Estate 12
    The Greystone Estate 13
    The Greystone Estate 14

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Olivia! 馃グ We got to see your photos yesterday and they are amazing! There are so many that just made me smile. The love you and Billy have for each other is obvious. The way he looks at you and the joy on your face when you look at him - that鈥檚 what it鈥檚 all about! Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Greene 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful Venue & Perfect Wedding Day

Where do I begin?! Mary, the owner of this beautiful venue, was so helpful and thorough from the start. As she gave us the tour, she was guiding us in regards to everything we should inquire about a venue before booking - decor included, chair rental, kitchen access, etc. which showed us that she wanted to be kind and helpful, even if we didn't end up booking her venue. Obviously we did, and we couldn't have had a more perfect day. We appreciated how smoothly everything was run, how beautiful the grounds were kept, which created space for beautiful photos/videos, and the list of vendors Mary provided us with - many of which we booked for our day. If you are looking to simplify your big day, which already has so many moving parts, Greystone would be a great choice for you, as many different aspects (decor, cake, coordinator, etc.) of wedding day are included in your venue package! We wish we could relive this day all over again! Thank you again to Mary, Hannah, and all of our other amazing vendors. We appreciate you so much!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Greystone Estate 15

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! We had a great time with you! Your excitement for your big day was contagious and Hannah and I were always so impressed with how organized you were. AMAZING! 馃挅 You and Austin made us smile all day. We鈥檙e so grateful you choose us and let us share in your love story. You two are adorable! 馃挄
  • Brittney

Brittney 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Best venue ever

I recently had my wedding at The Greystone Estate and I could not have asked for a better experience. Mary was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and truly made me feel special on my wedding day. She has a very calming way about her and makes you feel at ease, which is crucial for a bride! Ashley, my coordinator with Winey Blonde Events was THE BEST! She made the last 6 months of planning much easier and made sure my wedding ran smoothly. If anything went wrong, I never heard about it. I received numerous compliments on how gorgeous the property was and I cannot say that enough myself. The bridal cottage is stunning and the groomsmen thoroughly enjoyed the den! Mary and her husband have done such an amazing job with this venue.The Greystone Estate comes highly recommended from my husband and me!

Sent on 05/24/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Brittney, you鈥檙e so sweet! Thank you for the kind words. We know you had a lot of unexpected things to manage right before your wedding, but you and Blake pulled together and showed how strong your relationship really is. Life will be full of happy moments and unexpected trials. We鈥檝e no doubt, your love will stand and grow stronger through it all. Thank you for letting us be part of your beginning! 鉂わ笍

Madison Loughmiller 路 Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

The Greystone Estate is absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I loved the venue so much we booked our wedding over two years out from our wedding day! The venue is so naturally beautiful!! The owner, Mary, is so wonderful to work with! Everything was absolutely perfect and went so smoothly and peacefully! I cannot say enough wonderful, amazing things about The Greystone Estate and would recommend this lovely venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place to have their wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Madison, after two years, we were all excited for you to be Mrs. Loughmiller! Worth the wait!!!! 馃挄 I remember you toured on Austin鈥檚 birthday so it was no secret, you had a keeper. 馃槈 We鈥檙e so happy you two are starting your forever. Big hugs!
  • Leah

Leah 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Greystone Wedding

We loved having our wedding at The Greystone Estate! The venue is absolutely beautiful, and we received so many compliments from guests. Mary was wonderful to work with and made the process so easy. We were able to choose from a variety of beautiful decor items to add finishing touches to our table and entryway. We rented the cottage on property for the day to get ready in, and it was perfect. There is tons of space, a kitchen to keep food (and champagne!) cold, and multiple vanities for hair and makeup. Both my husband and I would highly recommend The Greystone Estate!

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Leah! You and Ben are so kind and a perfect match. We鈥檙e glad our decor options made planning easier and that you enjoyed a relaxed morning getting ready at the cottage. It was a treat for us to be surrounded by so many English accents! 馃嚞馃嚙 Your parents and all of your family were delightful. We鈥檙e so happy for you both! 鉂わ笍

Emily 路 Married on 11/03/2018

November 3, 2018

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the vendors, to the flowers, to the food, to the venue. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Mary makes choosing a venue & vendors as simple as it can be. Greystone made my dream wedding come true. I wish we could do it all over again! I highly recommend Greystone to any bride looking for a classic, beautiful wedding venue. I am so happy we got married at Greystone.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    The Greystone Estate 22
    The Greystone Estate 23
    The Greystone Estate 24

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Emily, we鈥檙e so happy you鈥檙e happy! 鉂わ笍 Thanks so much for recommending us and for sharing your photos. OMG! They are fairytale. I still remember you texting Eli to be sure he was okay with the wedding date. He texted right back, 鈥淚 just can鈥檛 wait to say, 鈥業 Do!鈥 鈥. Then the time just flew by! We wish you two a lifetime of love!

Kathy 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Wedding Location

I can't say enough positive things about The Greystone Estate. Mary and her team are perfectionists and were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. Her attention to detail is amazing, and the venue is breathtaking. The vibe is elegant but so relaxed, and the views from inside are spectacular. They went above and beyond to make our daughter's special day exactly as she had envisioned.

Sent on 05/29/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Kathy, for your kind review. You gave such care toward every part of Maggie鈥檚 wedding. It was beautiful to see how deeply you love her. The ceremony might have been our favorite part! We were very moved by the vows they shared and are thrilled to have been part of their first day as husband and wife! 鉂わ笍

Carissa 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Venue

Mary and her husband do an amazing job of making your day so special! The venue is breathtaking and made our day spectacular!

Sent on 10/17/2018

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Carissa! We thoroughly enjoyed being part of your day! Zac is a sweetheart and we know you guys have a lifetime of love ahead of you. Thank you for letting us be part of your beginning.
  • Renata

Renata 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Our Phenominal Day

The Greystone Estate looks absolutely gorgeous, pictures will look absolutely beautiful, but seeing it in person will take your breath away.
    Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful, the weather was not cooperative the whole week but it seemed that on the day of our wedding the sun came out and was just stunning. I reviewed this venue with a 5 out of 5 because I feel that we really got what we paid for and the services were exceptional. The only downside to the whole event that just happened to be on our wedding day was in the Grooms Room. The day of our wedding when the groomsmen had arrived they entered the Grooms Room and the A/C in there was actually not working. The unit was just circulating regular air, no cold air. I know Mary and her husband had looked at it, and tried messing with it, there were just no solutions. It was just an unfortunate event that took place. Luckily, we had a cold bottle of Whiskey and we tried to make the best of it. I know there isn't really much to prepare for something like that, but on our big day it was very easy to forget about it and focus on the reason we were there! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Greystone Estate 25
    The Greystone Estate 26
    The Greystone Estate 27
    The Greystone Estate 28
    The Greystone Estate 29

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Renata you were definitely blessed with a beautiful day and sunshine! We're so happy the weather was in your favor! Can't wait to see your photos!

Kayla M 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue!

Mary, the owner of Greystone Estate, was great to work with. She was very responsive to emails and open to all changes I requested. The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely still choose the Greystone Estate.

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We thoroughly enjoyed being part of your day. You and Christopher make a beautiful couple. We hope you're enjoying California sunshine and making some great memories together!

Melanie 路 Married on 06/01/2018

This venue is just stunning. Everything about it, inside and outdoors, is classy, elegant, and beautifully well-manicured. I did my research, and this is easily one of the BEST wedding venues around the greater Atlanta area for the price (most everything is included in the package deal), and especially if the rustic barn look is not your thing - it wasn't mine either. The planning process is as painless as possible because Mary gives you a list of vendors to choose from, which made my life 1000% easier and less stressful, so that is a HUGE plus! Mary and the assigned wedding planner are not only super nice, but they will both work with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly for the big day. Their communication was prompt. Also, the fact that there is an inside rain "back up plan" is invaluable; we had to do that for my wedding, and I have no complaints at all. It was just as gorgeous as an outdoor ceremony. My husband and I are still receiving compliments about the ambiance of the venue, how we had the best wedding food ever, and how friendly the staff was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Thank you, Melanie, for choosing us! You were definitely one of the sweetest brides. We all enjoyed working with you! You looked SO beautiful and we were all a bit jealous of your natural curls. So so pretty! It was obvious how much in love you and Jesse are and we鈥檙e grateful to have been part of your big day!
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 05/19/2018

No need to visit other venues鈥攖his is the one

There is no way I can describe how wonderful my experience with The Greystone Estate was. It was beautiful, easy, and just an absolute pleasure to work with their team. Mary makes it so effortless to put together a fabulous wedding that everyone will love鈥攕pend your money here and your guests will talk about your wedding for decades to come.

Sent on 01/08/2019

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Amanda, you totally made our day! This morning, just before your review posted, I was looking through your photos and thinking of you. You were the sweetest bride! We always looked forward to seeing you and are so thankful you chose The Greystone Estate for your big day. Hope you鈥檙e doing well and enjoying your new Alabama home. We wish you and Collin lots of joyful years ahead!

Savannah 路 Married on 05/12/2018

The Greystone Estate allowed us to have the most perfect wedding day! We actually booked the venue over a year before our wedding date because it was such a popular venue and dates were filling up so quickly. The venue is new and in great condition, and made for a beautiful ceremony and reception space. The rain contingency plan was arguably as beautiful as the outdoor ceremony, so we knew we would have the best experience, rain or shine!!

Mary, the venue owner, was so kind from day one. At the initial venue visit, she sat down with us and personally filled out an estimated budget sheet, spoke with us about our vision, and seemed genuinely interested in giving us all of the information about the venue and about our day. I will say, there are quite a few rules to follow in vendor selection, doing anything on your own, etc., but I completely understand to protect the space and the events that happen each day. Because we booked so early and the venue was still so young, a few things changed over our year of planning, but any question/concern I had regarding the changes were addressed and accommodated based on the original contract. All in all, I think that all of the changes are making the process easier for brides and more consolidated as a whole in relation to vendors, etc. and will only get better as it grows! It's nearly impossible to throw a true "budget" wedding these days, and the money we spent on the venue and required vendors was absolutely outweighed by the ease and fluidity of everything on the day of the wedding. There were no hiccups, our planner (Ashley from Winey Blonde Events) and Mary made the day so smooth and unforgettable!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Mary 路 Married on 05/05/2018

The Greystone Estate was the most perfect place for our wedding. It鈥檚 so beautiful, exactly my style and Mary, the owner is so sweet! We had the best wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2018

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Mary, you guys kept us smiling! You were so bubbly and happy. Brady could have danced all night! It felt so good to see you enjoying yourselves. Thank you for choosing us!

Meaghan 路 Married on 04/28/2018

I met Mary shortly after she opened the Greystone Estate. Unlike other venues, Mary was instantly accommodating, willing to work with me to schedule a visit. Upon first visiting the property and meeting Mary, I knew I had found a gem and booked the Greystone Estate for my wedding.
    Throughout the whole process, Mary was so easy to work with, responding to emails quickly and answering any questions I had. She truly cares about each and every wedding, wanting to make brides and grooms happy.
    The venue itself is gorgeous anytime of year! All of our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the venue is. The outdoor space is perfect for the ceremony, and inside is a perfect blend of elegance and simplicity.
    Our wedding at Greystone could it have been better. Mary and her vendors are professional and efficient. They made sure everything went smoothly and we could not be happier. Thank you Mary for everything!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    The Greystone Estate 30
    The Greystone Estate 31

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Meaghan, you have such a sweet spirit and were a joy from day one! Every time I see a violin, I think of you in that gorgeous photo wearing a white dress, sitting outside making music. You looked like a bride, even before your big day! You and Mike definitely belong together. Your vows were so sincere and romantic. It was beautiful to watch! We especially liked how your first dance was unique and expressed your love for each other! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your beginning together! We wish you many traveling adventures and happy years ahead!

McKenzie 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Before I chose a venue for our Spring wedding, I had looked at SO MANY venues in North Georgia that were considered "different" and wasn't your "typical" wedding venue, but didn't find anything that fit my style. I actually found Greystone and instantly fell in love, but waited for around 6 months before even calling and making an appointment with Mary to tour the grounds. FINALLY, in January of 2017, we toured Greystone and left that same day with our date booked for the next April of 2018.
    It has been such a agonizing wait, especially with all of the gorgeous photos that Mary continues to post daily, but our day finally arrived, and I cannot rave enough about how perfect it all was.
    Of course, the venue and the grounds themselves are beyond beautiful and make for incredible pictures from every single angle. But, what makes Greystone so unique is the help that you get along the way. Going into this planning process, I had no clue what I was getting into, but Mary was so helpful from the beginning that I will never understand how easy it all came to us. From the big decisions, to the tiny details, Mary was always available for consultation and was always always ALWAYS happy to help.
    My family feels as if we made life long friends in Mary and her husband, Robert, which is also a huge reason as to why we enjoyed our wedding day so much. As I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to my now-husband, Mary was standing by the door in-tears. Not just any venue owner would be so attached to her clients. It really made our experience that much more special.
    I honestly can't say how much we appreciate the support we received from Greystone, and I urge every bride to consider spending the best day of their lives at the Greystone Estate. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Joy 路 Married on 03/24/2018

We had a wonderful experience at the GreyStone Estate for our daughters鈥 wedding!! Mary and Robert were delightful to work with. Both are gracious and full of wisdom in guiding us to make the most efficient and effective decisions for our special day. They went out of their way to accommodate us due to the weather. The property is immaculate and simply beautiful to host a wedding. It was exactly what we were looking for our daughter. Coast2coast catering did an amazing job with the lovely and delicious meal. Their attention to detail in service and taste was out of this world great!!! The wedding cake was gorgeous and absolutely to die for. Marc and Anna Barbier, our photographers are amazing to work with, and bring such a warming affect to the whole experience. They were very attentive to Lindsey and our requests. She was always close by to catch those spontaneous moments. Those are always the best!! Marc has an excellent eye for being in the right place for just the right shot or video!! Lisa Dorner, our Florist, did a beautiful job spraying lovely color on the tables and with every bouquet and boutonni猫re. She added that personal touch that we all felt her love and attention to detail. MSA Entertainers, specifically Joe, the DJ, was so much fun to work with! He added a delightfully FUN flair to the reception!! Joe is an easy going, fun-loving musical entertainer!! We had a great time!! Amber Cook, our wedding coordinator, was experienced and brought a comforting assurance that all things will get done. So I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything!! She is wonderful to work with and organized our wedding so well. We so appreciate all her hard work! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more beautiful place to have our wedding and more lovely people to host it for us!! We are so thankful for these professionals!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    The Greystone Estate 32
    The Greystone Estate 33

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Joy, thank you for your kind review. It means the world to us to know that you and your wonderful family had a great experience. Your family has such a sweet spirit and it was a pleasure to work with you and be part of Lindsey's big day! She was stunning!

Samantha 路 Married on 03/17/2018

My Husband and I are so happy to write our GLOWING review of The Greystone Estate. It was the PERFECT wedding venue for our special day.
    Upon finding TGE online via The Wedding Wire we were blown away by the beautiful setting and backdrop in the rolling hills of Ball Ground, GA. My husband and I knew we wanted to incorporate the outdoors in our wedding ceremony and after reviewing TGE via the web it seemed like a great match. After seeing the TGE in-person all we can say is 鈥淲OW!鈥 Our scheduled visit with TGE owner, Mary, was amazing. After our in-depth tour and Q&A with Mary we knew immediately it was the perfect venue for our wedding 鈥 so much so that our next stop was to the bank and post office to mail in our (very reasonable) security deposit the same day.
    Mary is extremely organized and thorough. We could tell immediately that she has a passion for love and weddings and takes so much pride in being able to provide for a couple on their wedding day. She and her very supportive husband clearly have a strong vision for their business and wedding venue. They both strive to provide the best experience possible for their clients.
    Throughout the planning process (approximately 10 months) my husband and I were in contact with Mary regularly via email or phone. At no point in time did we feel un-important or undervalued. Mary is clearly busy with many other wedding couples but, that being said, always took the time (even during her vacation) to return our emails and phone calls promptly and with sincerity. We always felt like we were high on her priority list even if our wedding was months away. By the time our day had finally arrived we trusted her so much any stress or worry we had was gone 鈥 we knew she would deliver. Side note: she also uses the cutest emojis ever!
    We are so happy that we chose The Greystone Estate to host our wedding and we give them our warmest recommendation. Thank you so much, Mary!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Christina 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Choosing to have our September wedding at The Greystone Estate was the absolute best decision I could have made. First of all, the venue is BEAUTIFUL 鈥撯 a perfect mixture of lush greenery and unique mountain views, while maintaining an elegant atmosphere; our guests were super impressed. Second, Mary and the vendors she recommends are amazing. Mary genuinely cares about her brides and their families AND she is a creative genius, making sure your wedding vision comes to life. Mary has so many decor items that pair perfectly with the clean white interior of the building AND the furniture makes the entire interior look like it's straight from a wedding magazine. We felt so well-taken care of during the entire planning process. On the day-of, Mary and all of our wonderful vendors were so calm and organized and we were able to completely enjoy our wedding day without any worries. I highly recommend The Greystone Estate, because it literally has it ALL鈥撯搒tunning landscape/decor/venue along with amazing professionals who truly care.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Summer 路 Married on 03/04/2018

Amazing people running an amazing venue. Words can鈥檛 describe how perfect our experience was. They were so helpful with everything. Plus they have a decor closet of stuff you may use- its literally PERFECTION. Everything was really up kept and just absolutely wonderful. My husband loved the grooms den too. It even had a pool table! And the icing on the cake...We left on a helicopter- HOW COOL IS THAT!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    The Greystone Estate 40
    The Greystone Estate 41
    The Greystone Estate 42

The Greystone Estate's reply:

Summer, you two were fun from the beginning! You guys were always smiling and always full of love! You embraced every moment along the way and we had such a great time being part of your big day! Thank you for choosing us to share it with you!