The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course Reviews

The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 5
  • Ann

Ann Marie Brooks · Getting married on 01/07/2020

The Perfect Wedding Venue

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible, but there is so many wonderful things to write about Eastlyn. To start, the decor and setting makes for picture-perfect moments throughout the day. Dina made sure we never even had to think about anything- our dinner was waiting for us, drinks were always there, everything was on time, and her staff went above and beyond to keep everything clean, orderly, and beautiful. She even took care of our daughter and made sure she was happy throughout the night!

The food- omg the food! We had the seafood boil for our cocktail hour and people are still talking about it 3 months later. From apps at cocktail hour to dinner to dessert, everything was delicious and nobody left hungry! The bartenders Johnny and Jason made sure no one's glasses were empty and took pride in making sure our signature cocktails came out perfectly. I cannot imagine a better, more stress-free place to have a wedding. We got to enjoy every second of our wedding day and it's all thanks to Eastlyn!

The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 6
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kate

Kate Young · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfection

Every single thing about our wedding at Eastlyn was absolutely perfect! From the booking process to the planning in between Dina made everything so easy, I knew I would not have to think twice. The day of the wedding Dina took care of everything just as she promised, she did not miss a beat. The atmosphere was beautiful and the food was phenomenal. The staff was on top of things, professional, and fun! This place is PERFECT!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Peggy · Married on 07/15/2018

We had our 15th wedding renewal in July 2018, and we were glad to have chosen a wonderful venue. The service was absolutely great. Donna is a gem! She is with you from the beginning to end, making your day feel all about you! Everyone enjoyed the food and the staff were pleasant and very friendly. I would recommend this venue to anyone. This venue should be very pleased to know that Donna is awesome!

The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 13
    The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 14
    The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 15
    The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 16
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Ally · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone was super helpful and flexible with all of our plans. They made everything easy for us so all we had to do was enjoy our day. We loved working with Dina and the Eastlyn Staff!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2018

food was amazing, staff was wonderful, venue is beautiful. absolutely recommend

The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 17
    The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 18
    The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 19
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Ana · Married on 10/22/2017

Thank you so much Kelsey for being patient with me and always making sure things went smoothly for our important event. I will never forget the day i came to make my first deposit and told you i have no clue or where to start to plan my wedding but you gave me the best advice and i made it happen. Also your staff was amazing especially Dina, we love her so much. She brought so much joy by supporting with the decorations and i just trusted her. Dina made my wedding day so special and the whole set up was exactly what I wanted to look and even better. Thank you so much guys.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Claude · Married on 09/15/2017

The staffs and the owner are very nice and accommodating..The wedding coordinator is very helpful and personable .The food is excellent .The guest like it . Thanks Eastlyn for making our night wonderful.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Haydee · Married on 03/04/2017

We had my daughters sweet sixteen at the Eastlyn golf in March 4,2017 . Words can't express how wonderful the staff was and the wonderful people who helped us through the entire sweet 16 . Dinna helped us feel so at ease she helped us through the process she was amazing . People loved the venue and said whAt a beautiful place and how delicious the food was . We had a blast ️thank you guys SOO much for making my daughters day soo special . I would highly recommend the Eastlyn golf for any event . Thank you again

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kamm · Married on 09/02/2016

We recently held my daughter’s wedding at Eastlyn and I cannot speak highly enough about the management and the staff from start to finish. Planning and preparations were well handled and communicated throughout the entire process. The suggestions during the planning were well thought out and really helped to make the day much less stress free and totally enjoyable. Scott's comments in the beginning that he wanted us to "do and worry about nothing on the wedding day" were spot on. Scott was amazing with his directions all day, keeping to the schedule and having everything flowing seamlessly. The food was fabulous and seemed like it would never stop coming. They were very receptive and accommodating to our guests with food allergies and physical restrictions. The facility looked great and the layout was beneficial in the smooth flow of the day. Last, but certainly not least, Dina was absolutely phenomenal all day. She attended to all the details (small & large) that really made it a great day. I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff and site.

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • I

Ileana · Married on 06/12/2016

Food is amazing and prices are reasonable!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

I can not even begin to say enough amazing things about Eastlyn! The staff was phenomenal, the food was amazing, and the drinks were on-point! The room was so beautifully set-up and every vision we had for our wedding day, they brought to life. The staff helped to calm my nerves and just truly set us both at ease. I would recommend them to anyone getting married. We also had our ceremony there and it was beautiful. The weather kept playing tricks on us, but they had a Plan B and a Plan C. Luckily we got to go with plan A! Thank you times a million for helping make our wedding stunning and unforgettable.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2016

We had our wedding here in April 2016. First worked with Kelsie & Rob from the venue and wedding planning to catering. We were very happy with their professionalism and attentiveness to everything. Our price includes ceremony and reception on site, 5 hour open bar, catering for the entire event and the wedding cake. We could not have been happier with our wedding. The wedding planners Scott and Dina took care of everything the days leading up to the wedding and day of. I definitely recommend this venue for any type of event, especially a wedding. Scott made sure my husband's 90+ grandmother got to her seat safely via a golf cart ride and personally got her a plate from the buffet so she didn't have to get up. Dina was a godsend. She was on point with my bridal party and even made up a small flower bouquet for my bridesmaid because the florist didn't include it in our order. Everyone did a fantastic job and the food was delicious! Thank you to Eastlyn for a wonderful wedding and experience. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

FANTASTIC!!!!! I couldn't have been happier with the venue. The food was incredible. Staff amazing. Scott and Kelsie were wonderful throughout the process. Scott made things happen on the day of. We got so many compliments about every aspect of the venue and was super happy!!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Melissa & Mike · Married on 08/08/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Eastlyn and everyone who works there! My husband and I have had different connections with the owners and workers at Easltyn for years and already knew their service was outstanding. Their help with wedding planning BLEW US OUT OF THE WATER and their excitement, dedication, and desire for perfection is clearly clearly evident! For the past two week I have been receiving phone calls and text messages RAVING about the great service, the amazing food, and the beautiful look of our wedding. We are very lucky to have a place like Eastlyn in our hometown and I HIGHLY HIGHY recommend it to everyone for dinner AND special events...I already do!! THANK YOU ROB, SCOTT, KELSIE, AND STAFF!!! :)

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • User5284891 · event on: 07/19/2015

The event coordinator was very helpful and patient with all of my questions. She happily provided answers and suggestions. The wait staff was attentive and professional. The setting was beautiful and the food was excellent!

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • Janaynj

Janay · Married on 06/06/2015

I truly don't know where to begin with Eastlyn. We booked with them almost 2 years before the big day. Kelsie responded to all of my emails in a timely fashion even when I was having Bridezilla moments lol. Scott broke everything down and walked us through the planning and day of timeline minute by minute. They even allowed us to customize portions of the menu.

The day of when we went out onto the course to take pictures and one of their workers accompanied us. He stayed with us and pointed out good spots to take pictures, provided us with champagne, and kept us on schedule. I knew then we were in good hands!

Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to and they were treated like kings and queens by the staff. Eastlyn is by far the most elegant and classy establishment in the area that lacks much needed recognition! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jenne · Married on 04/17/2015

The Greenview was absolutely wonderful! The event planners and management made planning our reception a stress free easy process. The wait staff and bartenders helped to make us and our guest enjoy everything! The food is amazing!!! The facility and spots for photos are gorgeous!! I wouldn't have changed one thing about my wedding! I brought so much stuff there that I wanted set up around my reception and Scott did an absolutely amazing job, making it look better then I imagined! I recommend The Greenview to everyone, for all events. My 30th bday was there and my bridal shower. We frequent the restaurant for dinner too! Love love love!!

Sent on 09/05/2015

You could not ask for a more beautiful location or better service. The entire staff at the Greenview Inn was helpful and accommodating from the first meeting to the last. Everything was exactly as requested - from the placement of seat cards and decorations to the timing of the meal. The food is excellent and many of the wedding guests have declared that the appetizers were the best that they had ever had...any where! The service was amazing - from the butlers to the wedding coordinator. Each guest was treated like royalty - whether they were 7 or 70 years old! All of our worries about a perfect ceremony and reception were eliminated, the moment we arrived to get ready. The bridal suite was used as a dressing room by the bridal party - there was always someone to help with last minute questions or concerns. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2014

The team at Eastlyn is nothing short of excellent!! The place is freshly renovated and is absolutely beautiful!! We had our rehearsal dinner buffet style outside on a gorgeous summer evening. Scott (the event manager) stayed there the whole time to make sure everything went smooth and it did. The price is very reasonable and you get unlimited amount of FRESH and delicious food!! We could not be happier to have held our rehearsal dinner there!

Victoria and Michael Gallagher

Sent on 08/19/2014

Amy · Married on 07/19/2014

Eastlyn was one of the best prices I could find and much classier than the other options in the area. The food was fantastic! Everything was high class. I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 12/17/2014

We had the best experience with Eastlyn and everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The food is absolutely amazing - way better than any of the other halls or caterers - doesn't taste standard or out of the freezer. We are an Italian family so that was important to us. They were flexible in building the meal and services we wanted and found it to be "reasonable" for New Jersey prices when compared to others in the area. The golf course was a beautiful place to take pictures, the outside was perfect for cocktail hour and the rustic inside was different than most of the other halls we came across. The banquet manager Scott and his team were extremely nice and accommodating making sure we and the bridal party were happy the entire night. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. We had a blast.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Shelli · Married on 10/13/2012

My husband and I were one of the first weddings at the new Eastlyn. We fell in love with the place in the midst of construction and once it was done it exceeded all of our expectations! The food was amazing and the service was outstanding! I had my baby shower there also and have attending several event since and have never had a bad thing to say. I will recommend the Greenview for any and all events from small intimate dinners to large events or celebrations!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Abigail · Married on 07/01/2018

Eastlyn was amazing! Due to extreme heat, they easilly switched our wedding from outdoor to indoor, the venue alone is stunning which made for stunning pictures and the staff were extremely helpful and personable. Dina was great! She was there to make sure we had everything we needed and took care of any problems without us even knowing! My husband and I loved them and highly recommend them!

The Greenview Inn @ Eastlyn Golf Course 20
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/25/2015

I have to be honest I was a little nervous after having a few issues up front to have my wedding at Eastlyn, but the day of they really came together and we couldn't have asked for better. Scott and his team were on top of everything, and were very accommodating. We made our own doors for our outside ceremony onsite, and the staff was there to make sure it was all set up exactly to my specifications. The day went off without a hitch! They were all about making our day about us, and left us nothing to worry about. I can't thank them enough for their efforts!

Up front issues were with payments. One staff member said they'd accepted credit card payments prior to final payment. When my parents went with their discover card, someone else told them they don't accept cc payments, and they don't accept discover. When we had our rehearsal dinner the bill came in a discover carrier..? We just waited and made final payment with a cashiers check. A little inconvenient since my mom went out of her way to get the large amount purchase approved at 0% interest, and they were unable to take advantage of it.

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Greenview Inn. There was a little confusion with the selected menu I had chosen, disconnection between event coordinator and kitchen, I suppose. The kitchen added a new item to make up for it. Food was delicious. Very accommodating for 20 people.

Sent on 10/18/2015

2.8
      2.5
      1.0
      3.0

Beautiful venue but very overpriced.

Sent on 12/24/2016