The Grande at Kennesaw Reviews

The Grande at Kennesaw 4
The Grande at Kennesaw 5
  • Tashina

Tashina T Clark · Married on 12/01/2019

All-inclusive weddings in Georgia!

I haven't even had my wedding yet, but Waterstone Events have been wonderful.
    This company has 3 options for venues with beautiful settings. They offer an all-inclusive wedding experience, including ceremony, reception, your cake, and a flower allowance! They include set-up, clean up, and gratuities. They have connections for pictures, DJ'S, as well as officiants available. They make one stop shop a wedding affair.

Sent on 08/05/2019

The Grande at Kennesaw's reply:

Hi Tashina, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make having your wedding with us as stress free as possible. We look forward to your big day with us!

Emily · Married on 11/01/2019

Organized and Accommodating

Waterstone Events made our wedding at The Grande a wonderful and memorable experience. Their ceremony space was beautiful, and the coordinators worked with us to help make our vision a reality. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the wedding (they continue to bring it up with a fondness)! Waterstone Events made the organization of details leading up to and on the day of the wedding as least stressful as possible so that we could fully enjoy our special day. I loved having our wedding at The Grande and highly recommend them as your venue of choice.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Adzi · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Value & Service at the Grande

I had my wedding here in August 2019 and could not have been happier! All of the staff at The Grande made the wedding planning process very straightforward. Staff at the event were all so helpful, and all of my guests were pleased with the customer service. Their prices are very reasonable, and the wedding packages include so much more than many venues offer. My wedding package included a ceremony & reception, dinner buffet & non-alcoholic beverage, event coordinator, flowers, cake, set up and cleaning fees, gratuities, and taxes. I also liked that I had the option of purchasing all of the alcohol myself (huge cost savings!). I chose a few decorating upgrades, and The Grande (and its sister location The Conservatory) have so many options for decor on hand at very reasonable prices.

The venue is beautiful and had lots of great locations for pictures. It was also nice that there are several outdoor locations to choose from for the ceremony, included a covered outdoor area. The bridal suite was comfortable and spacious. My only (very minor) complaint is that the groom's area is a little underwhelming.

Everything went so smoothly during the event. All of the staff kept the event running exactly on time and handled everything so professionally. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wedding that is moderately-priced with top notch service.

The Grande at Kennesaw 6
    The Grande at Kennesaw 7
    Sent on 09/03/2019

The Grande at Kennesaw's reply:

Hi Adzi,

Thank you so much for talking the time out to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and are so happy to hear you felt you received a great service. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

-The Team at Waterstone Events

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

LOVED our venue!

My husband and I loved this venue for our wedding! The Grande was a great size to make everyone feel warm and comfortable with only 30 guests. Because we had under the guest limit we got a lot of free things included in our package. The staff was very friendly and make every vision you have come true. They also stick to the wedding day time line so you don't have to worry about a thing, they will guide you to follow the time line you agreed too. We loved the venue and our wedding, wouldnt of changed a thing.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful experience, Carolyn took the time and care to get the vision of the Bride and brought everything together so beautifully, she incorporated the colors and theme that lent itself to a beautiful experience for all of us. Please go to Event's Catering to see the photos, we are uploading to their site very soon. Hannah and Dave's wedding

Sent on 04/24/2018

Cayla · Married on 11/18/2015

The ONLY reason I can’t give The Kennesaw Grande (Waterstone Events) the full 5 stars is because of one employees. One employee there did our first touch base meeting with us and was kind of rude when we spoke with her. My husband is from England and they have different traditions there so our wedding was a “hybrid” if you will. This particular employee seemed to be annoyed when we were making changes to their typical wedding timeline. She was also there briefly on the day of our wedding and she seemed annoyed then, too. Linda was our coordinator the day of the wedding and she was AMAZING! I was late to the rehearsal because I wrote the wrong time down, I was crying and frustrated but she assured me that it was fine and calmed me down. She even gave me a hug. She was such an angel on our wedding day. She made sure everyone knew where to be and when to be there! All of our family and friends went out of their way to tell us how sweet Linda was! The venue itself was perfect for our small wedding. We only had 50 guests and the venue was the perfect size! The dance floor was great! The outdoor part was so well kept and decorated beautifully! The main reason we chose this venue was because they were so transparent about their prices! They have nothing to hide! They have different packages so you can choose how much you want to spend and where you want to spend more. We upgraded our floral, cake and centerpieces. They take care of basically everything! It was so convenient for us because we don’t live in Kennesaw. The pictures on Facebook don’t do it justice, it is absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I are so happy we chose this venue! All of our guests loved it as well! The staff works very well with you and makes sure everything is taken care of! The vendors they use are also incredible! It was the best wedding food and cake I’ve ever had! Many of our guests said the same! Don’t hesitate!! Book The Kennesaw Grande if you want a stress free, amazing wedding!

The Grande at Kennesaw 8
    The Grande at Kennesaw 15
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

3.0

Great place for an outdoor wedding. The reception was beautiful. The florist they work with is awesome and does a great job decorating and helping you with options. It is a great package. The food was also yummy.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Kim · Married on 10/22/2017

2.6
      2.0
      2.5

The. venue is beautiful, dealing with some of the staff was challenging. Something I did not take note of during the tour is that this facility has one restroom with one toilet for 100 guests! Long lines and frustration was the result for our guests. Also-the head bridal table was some flimsy folding table, doesn't sound like a problem since only the bride and groom were eating at it BUT the room was so crowded to squeeze in 100 that it was very difficult not to bump around. Well-this head table got bumped and everything fell including the toasting flutes which broke. The venue is beautiful when there is natural light outside but at night it gets really dark and dingy. That was disappointing. We should have looked at the space at night since we were having an evening wedding. The flowers and cake provided in the package were perfect! Some staff was nice and knowledgeable and some staff was rude and gave wrong information.

The Grande at Kennesaw 16