The Grand Manor Reviews

9 | Melbourne, FL

9 Reviews for The Grand Manor

Kethia Elie · Married on 02/15/2020

Venue was great

They were very patient and worked together to accommodate last minute changes

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Jasmin

Jasmin Andrade · Married on 12/17/2019

Beautiful Venue and amazing staffs!

The Grand Manor was the second venue my fiancé then looked at, at the beginning of January 2019. We instantly fell in love with the reception and the secret garden ceremony. We also love how affordable it was and that they are doing the catering. That was my biggest issue I wanted to deal with only a few vendors and the fact that the venue and catering are all in one was amazing for me! They were so easy to worked with and definitely has affordable budget for everyone! I talked to a few of their venue coordinator and all of them were super helpful and answered a lot of my questions. Everytime I would call them, they quickly answered my questions and reassure me everything is good. The bridal suite and groom suite was a great place to get ready. KC was such a great help on the day of the wedding, her and the staffs did such an amazing job setting up the ballroom and tables and decorations were on point! There was one staff waiter who was amazing, he was going around checking on everyone and directing them to the buffet and making sure everyone love the food. He was such a great help. I can't say anything but greatness with how the staffs treated my guests they were all amazing.
    The food was amazing!! Everyone LOVE the food! my uncle who is a picky eater even told me that the food was amazing! The chicken teriyaki and london broil was so good!! They even packed us extra food to take with us! I am so happy with the way everything turned out on my wedding day and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE GRAND MANOR to anyone looking for a great venue and service!

Photos by: Kai Villanueva Photography

Sent on 01/16/2020

Christina · Married on 01/09/2019

Grand manor is a perfect venue

The grand manor was my venue dream come true. I didn't have a high budget but I knew I wanted a venue that could handle my entire wedding day, with a beautiful ballroom, groom and bridal suite, as well as an outdoor ceremony space. Grand Manor had it all, when my finace and I went to tour the place we were sure that the pictures were probably photoshopped or something but it really was gorgeous. We worked mostly with Jennifer and she was was wonderful. She answered all my questions no matter how silly they seemed and ensured that the venue was ready on our day. They also work with a rental company so they have a ton of options for colors/chairs ect. When I saw the venue set up on my wedding day it was better than I'd thought possible. They catering company was also delicious, but I'll be reviewing that under Renaissance Catering. They are doing some construction on the building, but they made sure none of that was taking place/interfered with our wedding day.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Lacey · Married on 11/16/2018

November Wedding

The Grand Manor and Jennifer did a wonderful job making me feel like my wedding was important, even though I was only of many. Everything went off perfectly and they let me come meet with them multiple times. Jennifer was always available for questions via email and it made everything go smoothly. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Cathryn · Married on 11/10/2018

Best wedding ever!

The venue was absolutely amazing and it provided me with my dream wedding!! Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/15/2018

A. Golden · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

Had my wedding here and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone with a moderate amount of guests

Sent on 12/08/2018

Annie Lindsley · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing venue!

Everything about this venue was perfect, the employees, the lighting, the set up, the feel- everything. Our food was amazing and we are still getting so many compliments. I would tell anyone looking for a beautiful venue for any occasion to work with The Grand Manor.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Briana Whipple · Married on 11/04/2018

My wedding

All around a wonderful venue! Friendly and nice through it all.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Leah · Married on 08/24/2018

Mauer Wedding

For the price, it was everything I wanted plus more!! The entire team worked with me very well. They fulfilled everything not only I wanted, but my husband as well.

Sent on 11/15/2018