The Grain Loft Reviews

24 Reviews for The Grain Loft

• Ryan

Ryan S. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Professionalism and Quality

The Grain Loft blew my wife and I away when searching for a venue. From the location across from Lake Michigan to close-by hotels, golf courses and downtown life, this place had it all. Our guests repeatedly commented that they have never been to a venue like this, a modern touch on wedding barns with better services. The staff (led by Cher) was very responsive and professional, providing immediate responses to our needs for wedding planning. The day of the wedding went on without a hitch, the venue was set up exactly as planned. The bar and cleaning services provided all night made it a worry-free venue. Thank you Grain Loft!

Sent on 09/06/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Ryan & Shay : ) What a blast your wedding day was....you guys really know how to party and you were so great to work with! We loved being a part of your wedding day and experiencing all the fun that went with it!!

Brooke D. · Married on 07/22/2021

Incredible Venue!!!

We can't say enough good things about the Grain Loft! We held our wedding at this venue and it was absolutely breathtaking!! The entire venue looks like something out of a fairy tale and that's exactly what our special night felt like. Our guests are still talking to us about how gorgeous it was and what a great time they had there! The service and owners went above and beyond for us as well, anything we needed or wanted, they made sure it happened. We wish we could relive it all again!!

Sent on 07/22/2021

The Grain Loft's reply:

Hi Brooke! Your wedding day was certainly fantastic. All the fun details and touches were a hit! You were a joy to work with and it was our pleasure to make sure that your wedding day was the best it could possibly be! Wedding days go by too fast, hope you were able to really live in the moment and have many great photos to look back at! : ) Congratulations and well wishes to you and Dylan!!

Janeen H. · Married on 07/17/2021

An unforgettable venue for your special event!

We hosted a family event at The Grain Loft this past weekend and couldn't be more pleased with our experience. From start to finish, Cher and her staff were accommodating, thoughtful, attentive and great communicators. Cher remembered details of our event that made us feel as if we were the only ones hosting an event this summer. Planning an event was as stress-free as I could imagine simply because the options were clear and flexible and Cher listened carefully and followed up to ensure all of our requests and needs were met. I've planned many events in my life and this was by far the best experience! As an added bonus, the venue has endless options for small vignettes throughout the grounds that make this place extra special. Everything is lovely and beautifully maintained. If you're looking for a special venue for your special event, look no further!

Sent on 07/21/2021

The Grain Loft's reply:

Hi Janeen, Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. It was really quite a pleasure to be part of your celebration! All of the details you planned were so well thought out and heartwarming, it was really an honor to be able to witness such a beautiful event! We are certainly glad that you choose The Grain Loft to host the celebration. You, your family, and guests were so kind and respectful...it was just wonderful to have you all here. This celebration touched my heart and will not soon be forgotten. Thank you again for sharing your special day with us!!
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 06/26/2021

The Grain Loft Experience

We had our wedding at The Grain Loft this past weekend and they were amazing to work with. Everything was well organized and all workers were very helpful. They help you decide what is best for your day and how to accommodate to your needs. Unfortunately it rained throughout our entire day but Char and the assistants worked hard to transform the indoor space to a dream ceremony venue. They made my day stress free and helped with anything that was needed. I would highly recommend The Grain Loft to any couple.

Sent on 06/29/2021

The Grain Loft's reply:

We all had such a nice time working with you all on the day of your wedding! Everyone was so willing to help make sure you had the best day possible....and your understanding, stress free approach to the day was absolutely wonderful!! We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day, and Wish you nothing but the best!! Congrats to you and Austin! : )

Jessica K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience

The staff and owners of the grain loft went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. The venue is beautiful and there are so many places for guests to explore. This place is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2021

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jessica and letting us be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you and Alex and may the summer bring much happiness, love and lots of Baseball! Cheers!

Kimberly C. · Married on 10/31/2020

Love at First Sight

I saw this venue via Facebook prior to it being completed. The pictures of the venue from the get go drew us in but when we actually got to The Grain Loft we knew this was where our forever would begin. During a year of many struggles The Grain Loft was very flexible with us when we made the tough choice of re-scheduling. The day of our wedding all the staff was so friendly and professional. We love every little detail they did to make our wedding day go smoothly. Cher is an amazing event planner and has all the details down. Everything turned out perfect and we couldn't be more happy we choose The Grain Loft for our wedding venue.

Sent on 03/15/2021

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Kim, You & Brandon, as well as your family were absolutely a pleasure to work with!! Your details were so thoughtful and heartwarming. It was such a honor to part of your special day

Kendra W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Overall amazing!

I don't even know where to begin! We'll start with the venue itself. It is just gorgeous! I didn't have to buy a ton of décor because the beauty of the inside and the gardens was enough! I loved when you walked into the venue you immediately got this warm, romantic feeling. Cher was amazing from start to finish! Whenever I had a question regarding anything she was always there! My wedding day was perfect because of their awesome staff! The bartenders even gave us a good laugh! Overall, just amazing through and through. I couldn't have imagined my wedding anywhere else! :)

Sent on 11/03/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Hey there Kendra, thank you so very much for your thoughtful words! We loved being a part of your wedding day and you were awesome to work with! The beautiful glow from all the lights was so beautiful and the food trucks were great. You and Jason make such a beautiful couple and sending well wishes your way : )
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great staff, Beautiful Venue!

Stacey and David are the owners, with their event coordinator Cher who does a great job of getting back to emails right away. She was very helpful with the setting up and planning to assure things went smoothly. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are always adding cute details to the property that I didn’t need to leave anywhere else to get photos! We will talk about this venue forever, just gorgeous!

Sent on 10/18/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Amy! What a gorgeous wedding day you had.....beautifully decorated and so many fun and entertaining things for your guests to enjoy : ) Absolute best wishes to you and Cody!!

Megan · Married on 10/09/2020

The Grain Loft

I do not have enough great things to say about the service received at The Grain Loft! The staff and owners made the process from start to finish accommodating and provided prompt communication throughout. Every detail was not left out, and the venue was nothing less than beautiful on our special day! We would undoubtedly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so very much for your kind words Megan! You, Nate and the kiddos were great to work with. Wishing you all the best.......I hope I get to see some of those great photos with the antique firetruck...that was just the coolest!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey A. · Married on 09/18/2020

Great to work with!

This venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with! They were extremely willing to work with us to make our day extra special. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! We were so happy to have been part of your special day. Thank you for being so great to work with! May the force be with you......and Zak too : )
  • Megan

Megan K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful!

I couldnt have imagined a more beautiful place to get married. The owner was there the day of to make sure everything ran smooth and communication was a breeze from day 1. The coordinator was a wonderful lady who went above and beyond! It was worth every penny spent.

Sent on 09/20/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. You were so great to work with and on the day of your family and friends were wonderful to work with as well. We absolutely loved your twinkle lights behind the head table....I wish we always had that there...it looked amazing : ) Wishing you and Matt all the best!!

Molly · Married on 08/28/2020

Absolutely amazing venue!

From the first day we came to visit the grain loft we knew it was the perfect venue! Its absolutely stunning and the continued improvements make it even more perfect! Cher and the entire team at the grain loft were extremely helpful and went above and beyond for my husband and I from day one to make sure our day was perfect! Even though we had a rain call for noon at 1:40 the sun came out and the grain loft team along with some of our groomsman rushed to move everything outside and we still got married exactly at 2pm! Having our dog be our flower girl was very important to us and they were more then willing to let her participate in the ceremony. I cannot wait to see all of our photos when we get them back and I cant wait to see how the grain loft continues to grow! 10/10!

Sent on 09/13/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Molly!! Just thinking back to that day brings a smile to my face! I loved working with you and Jon and was happy to help you in any way to create your beautiful wedding day. I absolutely wish you two nothing but the best!!
  • Nikita

Nikita K. · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing beautiful venue

This place is so pretty and has everything you need in one spot.

Sent on 08/16/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Nikita and Congratulations to you and Nic! You and your family were so nice to work with this past year and your wedding was filled with much love, fun, and games....looked like everyone was having a great time!! Best wishes to you and Nic!
  • Leah

Leah H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Don’t look any further

If you want the venue that literally is a dream and will keep your guests talking for years, you’ve found it. I fell upon this venue after looking at multiple places in the Green Bay Area, and I book as fast as I could. From the perfect indoor space to a beautiful outdoor arbor surrounded by water, a pond, a beer garden, a masculine space for the guys to get ready and a posh area for the girls, and even an aesthetically pleasing wood walk trail, this place is everything and more. Straight out of a fairytale!! Not only is The Grain Loft truly perfect, but the owners and event manager are quick to respond to all questions and are wonderful to work with. Our day wouldn’t have been as amazing and memorable without this place!! I could go on and on about our experience, but just go check it out for yourself, and prepare to be blown away.

Sent on 08/13/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Awe... Thank you Leah!! We will certainly remember your wedding for years as well....you rocked it!! It was so nice to work with you and many many well wished to you and Jon !

Jayde S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing venue

The Grain Loft is a beautiful venue, it is perfect for wedding. They have everything you need for your big day and more. Everyone who works there is so nice and helpful that you won’t be stressed. The overall experience was amazing, couldn’t have had a better day!

Sent on 07/27/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Jayde! You were so calm, cool and collected, even with all of the beautiful decor you were so hard at work on all morning :) It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes!!

Tammy S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful venue!

The Grain Loft is a beautiful place to have your wedding. They are very professional, friendly and helpful. They answered any questions very quickly. Worth the trip to Algoma to check out before making a decision on where to have your wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Tammy! You were a pleasure to work with and it certainly was a wonderful day. Wishing you all the best!
  • Casey

Casey R. · Married on 06/06/2020

June 6th Wedding

We had an amazing wedding at The Grain Loft. Our previous venue shut down due to Covid. They were responsive to our organizing our big day. They were so accommodating and wiling to make our day special!

Sent on 06/22/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Casey, You were all a pleasure to work with and we were happy we could help! What a beautiful day for a wedding!! Wishing you and Phil all the best!!
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 05/29/2020

so beautifully wonderful

Not only does this venue have the BEST outside nature area i have ever seen at venues, it also had the most beautiful cozy atmosphere on the inside. The owners were unbelievably amazing, and were very present in the entire process. I cant recommend this place enough.

Thank you! Thank you so much. You made my wedding what is was, and I'm still smiling about it.

Sent on 08/09/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Steph!! OMG that rainbow!! I feel that completely represents you and jacob, a beautiful array of vibrant light and colors : ) You were so great to work with and we are absolutely honored to have been part of your special day! Cheers to you.....keep the party going!! : )

Hannah H. · Married on 05/09/2020

Phenomenal

This quaint venue absolutely captured our wedding theme of rustic elegance. The facility was so beautiful, complete with outdoor area, and small cottages for guests, in addition to main building. It was perfect for our small wedding, however for larger weddings, be mindful that for the dinner, upstairs seating may be utilized, but will be unable to see the head table on the first floor. The staff were so enthusiastic, responsive with Covid-19, accommodating to safety with the pandemic, and worked with us long distance (I am in the military) to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Hannah! Your wedding day was so heartwarming and full of thought! It was sure a beautiful wedding to be able to be a part of! All the BEST to you and Logan! And a great many thanks to you for your service to this country!
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 08/17/2019

Great value all around!

This venue is amazing! I loved the flexibility with bringing in your own vendors(food trucks :) The photo opportunities are endless! The fire pit was the perfect addition to our evening.
    Great value all around.

Sent on 08/21/2019

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Selena! We are so happy to have had you celebrating here. I hope you have many great photos to remember the day and wish you all the best!

Kathryn · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous all day event

Everything went perfectly. Our guests commented repeatedly on the beauty of the building and outdoor gardens. There are so may outdoor entertaining spaces and the lighting at night was perfect. We do not have one complaint and our guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 12/02/2019

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Kathryn! It certainly was a fantastic day and we very much enjoyed working with you. Best Wishes!

Emma L. · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Beautiful venue, inside and outside! Owners are wonderful and more than willing to accommodate. Very comfortable relaxing atmosphere, yet stylish and trendy. Gardens outside are so unique and beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Hi Emma, t

Thank you so much. We appreciate the kind words and your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing space and staff!

We loved our small reception at the Grain Loft! They made it everything we were imagining. Staff was amazing to work with, and went above and beyond! The space is beautiful, and made for amazing pictures both inside and out!

Sent on 04/08/2020

The Grain Loft's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! We were very happy to have to share in your special day. I with you both all the BEST!!