The Good Life Transportation Company Reviews

The Good Life Transportation Company 1
The Good Life Transportation Company 2

D Err · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Excellent!!!!!

The driver was very friendly and Gary, the owner, made sure everything was seamless. Great experience!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lisa Monfried · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing service and professionalism from Rocco who drove us in a gorgeous white limo.

Great service, on time, very professional and exceeded all expectations. The white limo was clean and stocked with water and beautiful bar glasses. All communications by Gary was answered quickly and I appreciated his expertise on knowing what would be best to go into NYC to celebrate my friends birthday. Amazing all around. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura Mooney · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Customer

This company is top notch. Responsive, polite and proactive in helping plan your special day.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent service

This company was amazing. They went above and beyond for my wedding day. They catered to all of my needs and made as many trips as I needed to ensure that not only I was happy but my wedding guests as well. Great for all occasions.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2019

Super Professional!

They did an amazing job for our wedding! Gary was very organized and friendly, and he really works with you to make sure every detail is taken care of. Our driver was very professional and kind, and everyone loved the party bus. They made everything very easy, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Tyler Slootmaker · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfect Party Bus Service

The Good Life is one of the best companies in the business. Gary was great to work with and was always friendly and accessible to answer any questions that came up. They even encouraged us to drop off our drinks the day before so the bus would be stocked and ready to party before we got in! I'm a police officer and surprised my wife with a police escort to the church on the day of the wedding. Our driver Ed coordinated with the officers doing the escort and everything was perfect! Great company with great service!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Paige Newmam · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding tranportation

We hired the good life for our wedding transportation between Hoboken and Staten Island. Gary and his team were so accommodating and easy to work with. They were always there to answer any questions we had on how to help plan out the logistics of our day and made it stressful. We would definitely recommend the good life to anyone looking for wedding transportation or another function!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding Shuttle

Gary is honestly the best! His attention to detail was amazing. The shuttle was on time, he provided cups, ice, and he even refilled the juices when they were running low. He is super professional, his shuttles are absolutely beautiful. Everyone had an amazing time on it. We will definitely be using Gary in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Reasonable and Personable

After needing transportation for the whole day, The Good Life Transportation was where it was at. They made sure everyone got where they needed to be and at the right times. Nice vehicles, kind drivers and the right prices. It was a win in our book!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Meg Lamond · Married on 10/26/2018

Birthday Celebration

A great experience. Professional and reliable service. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Larry Weiner · Married on 10/25/2018

Professional, reliable and safe transportation option

For our annual office party we decided to ride responsibly and in style to our destination! Making a reservation was easy. The driver arrived ahead of schedule in an immaculately outfitted vehicle. The driver was professional, courteous, friendly and most importantly he drove safely.
    It was a great experience and allowed us to enjoy ourselves on the way to and from our destination.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Antoinette Gittens · Married on 10/13/2018

An Amazing Sweet Sixteen Adventure

I hired a party bus for my daughter’s Sweet Sixteen. The bus showed up 30 minutes early. The driver Elvin was professional and extremely accommodating. The bus was clean and the price was great. Thank you for making my daughter’s birthday amazing. We will definitely use your company again in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2018

John · Married on 10/13/2018

Met and exceeded all expectations

My wife and I hired The Good Lif Transportation Company to get us and a group of 24 people safely to an birthday party in central New Jersey. The limo bus was beyond any of our expectations. There was more than enough room for everyone in our party. Pictures do not do it justice. The driver (Ralph) was more than professional and was courteous to each and every one of my guests. The owner was reachable every single time we called. Gary and the Good Life's price was better than more than 10 different companies that we called. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a limo bus for an event that they give serious thought to The Good Life Transportation Company.

Sent on 10/15/2018

amanda · Married on 07/23/2018

This is my third time using this company and I have nothing but good things to say. I have used them for a wine tasting tour, a work event and a trip for my staff. Ralph, the driver is great, very punctual, easy to talk to and fun to have around.

Giuseppe · Married on 07/21/2018

The owner Gary is awesome, they have reasonable prices and the driver that we had for our wedding was great. Overall a good experience and a fun time.

Jen · Married on 07/20/2018

It was very easy to make the arrangements for the Sprinter bus w Gary who was great. We were outside of the typical service area but that was not a problem. Our pickup and drop off was timely and we were able to enjoy our event without the hassle of multiple cars and parking. Our driver was great, and very professional.

The Good Life Transportation Company 3

Atavia · Married on 07/07/2018

I really was satisfied with the customer service and driver service with the good life transportation. Gary and staff were beyond amazing from start to finish. This will be my number one go to from now on .

Erin · Married on 07/06/2018

The good life was so easy to work with and timing was great! Our wedding party had a blast on the party bus I would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/10/2018

Gary was extremely helpful and Rob was an excellent driver, knowledgeable of roads and traffic. Overall a wonder experience, great job guys!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ellsworth · Married on 06/02/2018

We had an excellent experience with Gary and his team. The buses and limos were clean and well maintained and the drivers were very courteous and professional. We transported 160 guests from two primary hotel locations without any delays; everyone arrived at the wedding venue on time and we scheduled regular return runs throughout the evening. We also used buses and limos for the rehearsal dinner and bridal party transportation. Everything was well coordinated and went smoothly. I recommend The Good Life Transportation Company, LLC!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing expeiernece working with Good Life! I looked into MANY limo/party bus companies for my wedding and this was by far the best quality, the best price and the best service. Look no further, they're amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

I would highly recommend the good life company. They were super helpful when planning my wedding and they were so accommodating the day of my wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lindsay · Married on 01/06/2018

Gary was so kind and professional. His company’s fleet of vehicles are well kept and clean, especially the stunning Rolls Royce. Drivers were on time on our big day. Everything was flawless. What we were most impressed with was the cost! We were able to rent a 30 person party bus and a rolls royce for such an affordable price! Gary knocks the competition out of the park.

Sent on 02/07/2018
    The Good Life Transportation Company 4

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a wonderful experience with The Good Life Transportation. My husband worked with Gary leading up to our wedding and Gary was friendly, responsive and very easy to work with. Jerry was our driver on the day of the event and he was on-time, kind and proffesional. We highly recommend Gary and his team!

Sent on 12/31/2017