The Good Life Film Company Reviews

19 Reviews for The Good Life Film Company

19 The Good Life Film Company Reviews
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/09/2017

I found Matt online and couldn't get enough of his videos. When my husband & I, who had done long distance when he was in the Marines chose to get married in NC I knew I wanted Matt. He was so responsive, detailed and listened to everything I had envisioned. We just got our highlight back and I honestly couldn't stop crying. He has the MOST AMAZING work! I can't thank him enough. You won't regret choosing Good Life Film Company honestly!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I loved working with Matt and The Good Life crew! We met Matt at Courtyards and Cobblestones and were blown away by his work. We knew instantly that we wanted to secure him as our videographer. Each time we talked over the phone or sat down in person, it felt as though we had known each other for years. Matt is incredibly down-to-earth, easy to work with and dedicated to capturing the best footage possible to tell a beautiful story about the wedding day. He was also always timely in his communication (even when he was sick!), professional, thorough and flexible. We could not have been happier with our experience with Matt and The Good Life Film Company and would highly recommend them for any videographer needs for weddings, special events, organizations, initiatives and companies!

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Matt and his team at The Good Life Film Company went above and beyond any expectation we had. Matt took the time to get to know my husband and I leading up to the day; learning our style, preferences, and personalities. On the actual wedding day Matt and his team seamlessly blended in with the other guests. They were able to capture irreplaceable moments and in the final product overlay them with elements of spoken words from our ceremony and speeches. Their work will be cherished for years to come.

Anne · Married on 10/08/2016

We were fortunate enough to have Matt and the Good Life Film Company video both of our daughter's weddings. Each time was a wonderful experience in both the planning of the event and the awesome video we received! The first wedding was in the 100 degree heat in July and the second during Hurricane Matthew. Good Life truly showed up in the rain and the shine!! We could not have asked for more. Would recommend to any bride!
    Anne Rivenbark

Summer · Married on 11/14/2015

When I was planning for my wedding, my best friend gave me a bit of advice that I am so thankful for. She told me the number one thing people regret was not hiring a videographer for their wedding day. I could not agree with her more than I do now after my own wedding. Throughout my life, my Dad has captured the big moments in our lives through video and has done his own version of telling a story by making videos for us to cherish the rest of our lives. It is something I have truly cherished and value because it is so special and unique. When I saw the work that Matt does with The Good Life Film Co. I knew that I had to have him capture the special moments of our wedding day. Matt Evans knows how to capture the moments that mean the most, he knows how to capture the emotion throughout the day and most importantly, through his music and film he is able to tell a beautiful story from beginning to end. The Good Life Film Co demonstrates true talent in what they do and I am so thankful to have them as part of my wedding. It never gets old reliving my favorite day! My friends and family have so enjoyed being able to see the video and reminisce on how much fun we all had. When I think about my wedding, now two years later, my video is my favorite piece, (even over my pictures!) because when I watch my husband and I, it truly feels as if it was just yesterday. There is no better feeling than the day we got married, so being able to see and feel that way when we watch our video is just beyond words can describe. I whole-heartedly love everything that Matt and The Good Life Film Co. have done and highly recommend them as your wedding videographer. You will be blown away!

• F

Frank · Married on 11/14/2015

I’ve used Matt Evans - The Good Life Film Co for both my daughters weddings, so obviously I was impressed and very happy with the results. Filming a lifetime event as important as a wedding always creates anxious anticipation, because there is no chance for a second take. Matt and his crew not only understand this, but also have a knack for capturing the emotions that make it memorable. This is a skill that not common to all videographers. Matt finds and films the most powerful emotional moments, that happen in the simplest and sometimes at the most obscure times. Both of my daughters videos The Good Life produced, not only captured the expected, but more imprtantly the warmth, fun, happiness and love that made both weddings unique and memorable. Thanks Matt, you are extremely good at what you do.
    Frank Price, FL Price

The Good Life Film Company 1

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

Matt was amazing to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly!! His talent and love for what he does really speaks for itself when you watch his films. He is so down to earth and became a good friend to us during the whole wedding planning process. Our wedding video is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives and I can't thank him enough for this precious gift. Hiring Matt was the best decision we made and we highly recommend him to all couples looking to capture their wedding day on film!

Lindsey · Married on 05/15/2015

We took the Good Life with us on our destination wedding to St. Croix and were so pleased with our decision! They were professional, adaptable, and fun to be around. They fit right in with all of our wedding guests and made everyone so comfortable. And best of all, they made an unbelievably great video of our wedding and the events around it. It made all of my previously married friends so jealous! If I were a reality TV star, I would want The Good Life to be my film crew!!

Dan · Married on 04/10/2015

Matt did an amazing job filming our wedding day. He captured every moment we could have hoped for and many we didn't even know happened. We would not hesitate to go with The Good Life Film Co. again! absolutely the best in town!

Melody · Married on 03/14/2015

Matt was an absolute joy to work with. From the minute we were in contact the planning process was so simple. He was quick to reply and super helpful. He only took about 2-3 months to edit our film and for those of you who know about editing.... That's a lot of ground to cover in only 2-3 months. He was totally worth the money and I recommend him to anyone who is getting married. So laid back and relaxing to be around. My photographer loved working with him also. He is so creative and talented I couldn't believe the moments he captured on our big day. I didn't even feel like he was there the entire night! Thank you Matt and The Good Life Film Co... Y'all are the bomb.

Sami · Married on 11/15/2014

I was initially on the fence about having a videographer at our wedding but boy am I glad we did! It was the absolute best investment we made in the entire day. I have a gorgeous, top-notch-quality video that I can replay at any time to relive a day that went by way too fast. Without this professional documentation I wouldn't have the clear memories that I do today. The final product is better/more than I could have ever dreamed of. Absolutely beautiful work that exceeded every expectation I had.

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was he professional, but he was truly interested in us as a couple and in documenting the things that were important to us. Aside from that, he documented all of the details that I would have never thought to ask to be a part of the video. He worked alongside the rest of our vendors seamlessly. He is the best in the local business without a doubt.

I would absolutely highly recommend The Good Life Film Co. to anyone looking for a quality wedding video and professional experience. You will not regret it!

Leigh · Married on 10/11/2014

The Good Life Film Co. filmed our wedding in October and we could not have been happier with Matt, his team and the quality of their work. Of all the choices we had to make planning our wedding, our decision to work with Matt and his team was one of our best. They were professional the entire time and fun to work with. The final product exceeded our expectations and getting to relive our wedding for years to come is priceless. Thank you Matt! You all are incredibly talented.

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2014

Matt and his crew were amazing! I had so many compliments on my highlight video! It was beautiful. Thank you again for capturing the best day ever!!

Jessie · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I are beyond happy with The Good Film Company! Matt ' s exceptional artistic abilities are easily seen in all our videos. From start to finish our experience was fantastic & we could not be any happier. Starting with our engagement video all the way to the wedding day we were always blown away with his professionalism and products!!! We have had so many compliments on our videos. Thank you for capturing this special time in our lives & giving us something we can look back on for many years to come!!!

Denver · Married on 05/17/2014

Matt and Blaire were fantastic. Their shorts were so creative and captured the mood of our wedding perfectly. Matt is easy to connect with and has a great eye for catching the small intimate moments while making sure you feel comfortable. We barely even noticed them being there! We highly recommend them!

Bethany · Married on 05/10/2014

The Good Life Film Company did an amazing job on my wedding video, and made the my wedding dreams come back to life. My wedding day was such a wonderful blur, but Matt, of Good Life Company, was able to catch every detail and help me to relive the special day. They were so professional in all that they did on the day of the wedding. Matt answered all of our questions in a quick manner and was always available. He made the experience of hiring a videographer very simple.

I would highly recommend The Good Life Film Company to anyone looking to have a videographer for any and every event.

Just watch our video and you will experience the amazing talent that The Good Life Film Company!

Brianna · Married on 01/11/2014

We are FINALLY getting around to leaving a review for Matt! Honestly, Matt saved us big time for our wedding videography. We had booked a videographer who backed out at the last minute and were told about Matt who jumped right in and even matched the price to help us out. Not to mention we paid for just the footage and he made us a short video for free! We cant thank him enough for everything he did for us and I think we definitely ended up with a better product than we would have had. He was super friendly and stayed focused throughout the day. The footage was amazing and the video was just perfect. We loved every minute of working with him and it was always comfortable having them around (it can get weird with all the cameras in your face). The Good Life is professional, talented, reliable, and have an awesome product. If you want a beautiful video with someone you can trust, we highly recommend The Good Life Film! Thanks Matt, we love you!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2009

Matt was very professional, unobtrusive, and thorough with his work! We have been enjoying our wedding DVD for almost 5 years now & think he did a great job!!