The Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe Reviews

16 | Windermere, FL

16 Reviews for The Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe

Andrew Bolen · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Beautiful and Accomodating

Jen and the Golden Bear Club made sure our experience was everything we wanted and more. The venue is beautiful and they just installed a swing chair for some beautiful pictures. They also have a gazebo and a lake backdrop among other scenic spots. The prices were more than reasonable and the food was incredible. Jen was there the day of the wedding making sure everything was absolutely perfect. We truly made the best choice in choosing The Golden Bear Club!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Leonor · Married on 11/03/2018

Golden Staff with Golden Service!

Where do I begin?! We had such an incredible experience planning our wedding reception at The Golden Bear Club! Jennifer is AMAZING helped us plan always was responsive and on top of what we wanted! She always had a can do attitude for any request! Our families loved meeting you and Juan! Juan puts things into play!
    He made suggestions on room set up that we are so grateful for! Thank you Juan! Sean also helped us gather our final decisions and timeline. Thank you Sean! Thank you all! Our guests loved the location since it was so cozy and not a typical ballroom! If you are looking for a beautiful, unique and uncomercialized location choose the Golden Bear Club! You will not regret it! BEST VALUE, SERVICE AND FOOD! Our guests are still raving! Much Love, Paul and Leonor

Sent on 11/12/2018

Adele · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! is all I can say about this venue. Look no further! My wedding day was absolutely perfect I could not have asked for anything more! Jennifer Byrne the event coordinator, the chef and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. Jennifer was available for us through the whole process, answering my calls, emails right away and meeting me whenever I needed. The food is delicious and very filling. I did not have to do anything just tell Jennifer what I wanted and drop off our decor the day before Jennifer and her team did the rest! they made our ceremony and reception gorgeous and breathtaking we are still receiving compliments. The whole venue is beautiful inside and out! It is a full service venue which made it stress free for me and my family. The very convenient locker rooms are very close to the reception area which made it very easy for my husband and I to bring our clothes and get ready in there. It was a very safe place for the kids as well they ran around and it was very easy for us to keep an eye on them. Jennifer and staff were so accommodating I am extremely grateful for all there fantastic work and I would recommend this venue to anyone having a party or a wedding you will not be disappointed! I will add pictures soon. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

I had the most amazing experience with The Golden Bear Club. After booking over a year ago, and not only losing not one, but two coordinators they had, as a bride, i was understandably anxious and upset. But then i got a phone call from Jen (their newest coordinator). And she is nothing less than the best! She is incredibly thoughtful, kind, and calmed all of my nerves immediately! She was just a text or call away, and she helped keep me calm all the way up to when i walked down the aisle and even then through the whole wedding (even when we had to change the outside venue to inside last minute because of a tropical storm). The venue is stunning, the food is fantastic, and the whole staff is nothing short of amazing. I have gotten so many compliments from guests at my wedding on how beautiful, clean, and perfect it was and how that was the best food they have ever gotten at a wedding! I will never be able to fully express how grateful I am to the whole staff here at The Golden Bear Club (but especially Jen), for making my wedding better than i could have ever imagined, and my day the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Paola · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent service! Excellent food!! All my guests was so happy with the club, and the food!!! But to me was amazing the help I receive for Nicole , Juan, and all the staff !! Thank you very much!!! Without you Nicole nothing was same!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Laura · Married on 02/16/2018

Our wedding was without any issues. Thank you for all that you did to make it so memorable. I received many unsolicited comments about how beautiful the room was and how spectacular the food was. I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you again.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Marybeth · Married on 02/11/2018

The Glen Abbey room was very spacious with wonderful views. The food was fabulous and the service excellent. Would definitely use this venue for any event needs!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kyle · Married on 09/03/2017

The Golden Bear Club was a surprising venue to host our wedding. The price, compared to other venues around, is extremely reasonable and accommodating. In both beauty and satisfaction, they were able to suite all of my requests for what a venue should have for a total wedding experience. They boast wonderful and beautiful scenery, as reach of their staff are particularly polite. Their on-site chef made both the cocktail hour and dinner a magical experience. Savory dishes, as well as quite filling, they made sure to handle it all. Michelle, their wedding coordinator, blew me away on her professionalism and rapid response time to any of our questions. I cannot tell you how much of a gem she was. She took my breath away on the lengths she went to ensure everything was going smoothly before and during the wedding. She even went as far as setting up the tables, placing on boutonnieres, setting up a set schedule of events for the wedding, and handling photography moments. The value for her experience made my wedding far better than I could’ve imaged, and I thank them dearly for that. You will not regret your choice of venue if you go with the Golden Bear Club!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jazmine · Married on 09/01/2017

Michelle was amazing! I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She made my day perfect very professional and beautiful place!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2017

The banquet staff, especially Michelle, was amazing. They were very responsive and helpful given that I was planning my wedding from abroad.

I think the value for money is very good - the quality of the food was amazing and the bar, buffet table and dining room were extremely well staffed.

Our photos turned out lovely, there are plenty of spaces to take nice group and single shots.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sheila · Married on 06/19/2016

I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. On June 19th 2016 my daughter Cheryl and husband Greg celebrated their wedding here and coordinator, Michelle, couldn't have been more helpful. The venue is beautiful and food is superb. Value for dollars spent was amazing. Nothing was a problem to her or her staff which resulted in a perfect celebration.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Keith · Married on 05/31/2014

Absolutely beautiful location with a white gazebo by a lake. The staff was extremely helpful, a little slow responding to emails but other than that they were very accommodating. The flowers around the gazebo and staircase were changed to the color of our wedding colors. :) Gazebo was pressure washed before ceremony to allow for an absolutely perfect location. We only did the ceremony there and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with The Golden Bear Club (Keene's Pointe) was wonderful. Everything we expected and more. Rodney Perry, we just can't say enough about him. His passion and drive to make sure all is the best for our special day. A++++++. All of our guest are still talking about the views at the venue, the food, fun and the staff. We are and will continue to compliment this venue. (They deserve it!)

Doug and Donna
    October 12, 2013

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 12/10/2011

The setting at the Golden Bear Country Club was beautiful! The staff was very friendly. My Wedding was beautiful

Sent on 01/03/2012

Brandon · Married on 12/16/2017

Our wedding at Keenes Point was unreal. The venue was beautiful and the set up was spectacular. Having both the ceremony and the reception on the same site makes everything so much easier. My wife had a vision of exactly how she wanted her wedding to look, and the people at Keenes Point made it a reality. Our original wedding planner who we were working with for eight months took a job somewhere else, and left our wedding venue a month Before our big day. This obviously concern my wife and had her stressed out to the max. But the new coordinator at Keenes Point, Nicole, did a remarkable job. She was running around all day and night making sure that everything went perfect. It couldn’t have turned out better, and we highly recommend this wedding venue and wedding coordinator to anyone in the Orlando area or surrounding areas who are looking for the perfect day. Nicole thank you for an unbelievable day. We couldn’t of asked more from you. Thank you for working late nights and countless hours to make our wedding the best day of our lives. We are so grateful for you. Also Juan and his crew do an amazing job with service and quality. The food is amazing! The chef is a hidden gem. Highly highly recommend this venue and staff to anyone and everyone. Thank you Golden Bear Club at Keene’s Point.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lynne Pirrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Very Pleased!

We held my husbands 60th birthday party at the Golden Bear Club in Keenes Pointe. We were very happy with how everything was arranged at the planning stage and beyond pleased with everything on the night.

The food was delicious, the service incredible and the venue/location worked beautifully.

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the GBC to anyone. They really do host events very, very well.

Sent on 12/23/2018