The Glory Baking Company Reviews

17 | Jackson, GA

17 Reviews for The Glory Baking Company

Grace S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful Design & Delicious Cakes

It was such a treat to have Glory Cakes design and make our bridal shower and wedding cakes! The design was only outdone by the taste! 10 out of 10 for sure! We recommend Glory Cakes to all our family and friends and will continue to use them for all our special event dessert needs.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Negreta

Negreta · Married on 07/31/2020

Tastes Even Better Than It Looks!!!

My wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was absolutely, positively delicious!!! Looks can sometimes be deceiving. The look, the taste, superb! Thank you for making our special day, special!

Lori L. · Married on 07/09/2020

Great Experience!!

Ms. Beverly went above and beyond, to make my mother’s 90th birthday party special. Everybody loved the cake and cupcakes she made, and I would definitely recommend her for your special occasion!

• Future Mrs. Danger

Juliane · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!

We hired Beverly to bake our wedding cake. She came highly recommended through a friend, who hired her a year earlier and our venue who recommended her as well.
    You will not be disappointed. She delivered an amazing and delicious cake. Most of our guests took an extra slice home! Beverly created a signature flavor and the cake was so unique, but versatile in its flavor that our guest did not stop talking about it.
    I would highly recommend this baker. She is extremely professional, reliable and just plain talented.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 05/18/2019

One on one customer service

Ms. Beverly came to my house to do the cake tasting. She took photos and my ideas and made them a delicious reality.

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Glory Baking Company's reply:

Jennifer, it was such an honor to work with you. Thank you for letting me transform your vision and for trusting Glory Cakes!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious

We are so happy we went with Beverly at Glory Cakes for our wedding! For our cake tasting, she came over to our house with 12 cupcakes of all different flavors. I cant express how awesome it was to get to sit at our kitchen table, drink coffee, chat with her and eat cupcakes. All of the flavors were great, and Beverly is so kind and professional. My husband, who isn't very opinionated, was talking about her cake for days afterwards.

I gave her a picture I found on Pinterest, (which other cake bakers had said they wouldnt or couldnt do it) and she said no problem. The day of the wedding, she was on time and set it up for us, and it seriously looked exactly like the picture. We had the almond vanilla flavor, a naked cake with thick layers of buttercream icing in between, and berries on every layer, with powdered sugar dusted. Every guest made a point to tell me how delicious it was. We only saved one big piece because everyone wanted seconds! My venue said they've never seen a cake go so fast. We were going to save the piece for our one year, but couldnt wait and ate it two days later. 10/10 for Glory Cakes!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

James · Married on 05/12/2018

Ms. Beverly at Glory Cakes was absolutely awesome. She was able to make a marbled fondant tiered cake complete with a faux flower for our wedding. It not only looked great but tasted AMAZING! The cake looked like a work of art during our reception and was definitely a head turner. She also worked with our budget to make sure we had enough cake for all of our guests. I would strongly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Ms. Beverly with Glory Cakes was a heaven sent. She took my vision of what I wanted in our faux cake and brought it to life. Incorporating our black, white and gold color scheme, Ms. B created the most beautiful 5 tier cake ever! Roses, lace, pearls. Everything I wanted in the design for our faux cake. Then, for our 130 guests, Ms. B baked 3 sheet cakes - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. They were amazing! So fresh. Everyone kept trying to take each other's slices. And the next day at least 10 people asked if we had leftovers lol and of course we didn't! If you're looking for a wedding cake baker that is cost efficient and bakes with love, Glory Cakes is your best choice!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Lim · Married on 02/25/2017

Cakes are moist and full of flavor. Designs are so creative. Lots of attention to detail. Such quality. Very pleased with product.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Geornisha · Married on 02/25/2017

I love doing business with her she is very sweet patient and understanding. very professional I'm getting married in February she helped me find the most beautiful wedding cake I will definitely be coming back!!

Melinda · Married on 08/20/2016

The best tasting and most beautiful cakes I have ever seen or tasted. The designs are so unique. The services is outstanding. I have used Glory Cakes professional and personally. Have been very satisfied. The cupcakes are delicious & awesome too. Will definately be my go for cakes and cupcakes. The owner is a wonderful person also! Melinda McLarnon, Butts County Chamber of Commerce

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

Glory Cakes are exactly what you need for a budget-friendly, yet elegant wedding cake. They personalize the design based on your preferences and ensure that you're absolutely in love with your cake. The cake itself is moist and delicious. Our wedding cake was a smash at our reception! I've recommended Glory Cakes to my co-workers, family, and friends.

Jane · Married on 08/13/2016

Beverly was a dream to work with, and we could not have been happier with her cake! It was stunning, delicious, and certainly made a statement. Her work is seriously impeccable, especially for the price plus delivery! You will NOT be disappointed.

Vontressa · Married on 05/21/2016

She was awesome! My husband and I told her what we desired and she made it happen. She does gorgeous, melt in your mouth cakes not only for weddings, but any event.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tilesha · Married on 02/27/2016

I have used the services of Glory Cakes and I must say that she deserves a Five Star rating all the way around!!!! Her cakes literally melt in your mouth. She rivals with whoever claims to be the best. She is able to capture the essence of your event and wow you and your guests with a wonderful, melt in your mouth cake! I would recommend her to anyone that needs a cake or cupcakes for any event. You will not be disappointed. She is also the picture of professionalism and is so kind and gracious. She will make sure that she exceeds your expectations! Please call this wonderful woman!

Janet W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Daughter's Wedding

The cake she created for my daughter's wedding was absolutely amazing. It looked exactly like the picture we gave her. The cake was delicious. I would definitely recommend. A+++

• Monique

Monique · Married on 06/03/2017

Great service and great prices! Very helpful in the design process and the cake tasted wonderful!

Sent on 07/03/2017