The Glenmar Studio Reviews

121 Reviews for The Glenmar Studio

• Daniel

Daniel M. · Getting married on 10/07/2022

Thank you, Glenmar!

The Glenmar Studio has been nothing but accommodating, supportive, flexible, and skillful as my fiancé and I move closer to our big day! We had our engagement photo shoot last summer and the photos all came out beautifully. Our photographer, Mike, was fantastic and helped us to feel comfortable with him right on the spot after just meeting him. He had so much positive energy and a great sense of humor that have made us so excited to work with him again for our wedding!

Glenmar also created stunning "save the date" magnets for us, and they have been very supportive and flexible as we had to move our wedding from this July to July 2021 (due to COVID-19). We had a unique idea for "change the dates" and Glenmar quickly helped us to design it.

Everyone we have dealt with at Glenmar so far has been amazing and we can't wait to continue working with them for our wedding! Thank you, The Glenmar Studio!!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 11/27/2020

The Best Wedding Photos

The team at Glenmar is the best photography company to work with for your wedding. The detail in each photo is stunning and really shows their craftsmanship! They truly captured every perfect moment of that day! We are forever grateful for the photos they took and are so excited to put the wedding albums together! They really understood our personalities and made our photos personal to us. They even brought along a person to solely attend to the bride's dress for every single picture - outstanding! We couldn't be happier and look forward to working again with them in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Diandra

Diandra J. · Married on 10/23/2020

Great Company!

I was very close to booking a different company that was offering more for the price but, I loved the service at Glenmar so much that I was honest about my dilemma. They graciously met the other company's price and even threw in some save the date magnets. We felt so comfortable and welcomed. It was a great experience! Also, we had an engagement shoot and the photographer Michael was amazing! So happy we went with our gut instead of our wallets!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline L. · Married on 08/16/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I just got the photos from our wedding in Queens, NY and they are just so outstanding and beautiful! I am so grateful that Melissa was our photographer. She was able to make a wedding in the middle of a pandemic look just as if not more beautiful than a wedding in calmer times. She is just lovely and crazy talented! They are true professionals!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Jacqueline G. · Married on 08/15/2020

family friend rec this photo highly

although I went with a diff photo place. they are nice and reasonable and good pics.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Concetta

Concetta · Married on 03/06/2020

Engagement Photos

From our initial meeting, I knew Glenmar was definitely the company for us. I came to the studio with an engaged friend of mine and we sat with Michael, he did amazing for a joint appointment. Neither of us felt neglected or that one wedding was more important than the other, mind you Glenmar is her venues preffered vendor. After this, I came back for a second appointment with my fiancée, Michael again showed us some videos and shared some albums with us and he was so informative and kind, also never pushy. We recently took our engagement photos in Central Park and Mike was AMAZING!!!! He was prompt and professional... but most of all FUN. He made us feel very comfortable and combined with his artistic eye and some shots we specifically wanted he truly outdid himself. The turn around for the photos were not bad either, only 2 weeks. My main reason for reviewing is I just wanted to share how warm and welcomed we felt by not only this company but the photographer we have chosen, he answers any question that pops in my mind and never has me feel like a burden and to me that is very important. We can not wait until our wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Arienny · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing engagement and wedding services

Extremely professional, very accommodating and very easy and fun to work with. Glenmar studio was able to capture our dream engagement and wedding across various locations. Outstanding pictures (can’t wait to see our video). We couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We had Melissa for our engagement shoot and wow!! It was so hard to select a few pictures for our save the dates because everything was so amazing. As for the wedding, we had mike as our lead photographer, Jing as the second photographer and Russ as our videographer. We never met them prior to the wedding and we felt like we knew them for years! There were times that i even forgot they were there, that’s how comfortable we were with them lol. They were amazing and had amazing ideas o capture our dream fairytale. We also worked with Jessica and Allison who are the main contacts for Glenmar. We appreciate all the staff - you guys are amazing at what you do.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Layne

Layne · Married on 12/21/2019

Mike & jing

We loved working with Glenmar. Mike & Jing were so much fun to work with and went above and beyond to get us the photos we wanted! Including helping us along an icy dock at sunset in 20 degrees!!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 11/16/2019

We are obsessed with our Wedding pictures!!

The entire Glenmar staff was amazing!! We used them for both our engagement shoot and save the dates as well as our wedding day photographer and videographer. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding pictures. Not only are the pictures amazing, the staff was equally as amazing. Their personalities made everyone feel comfortable and like they were our good friends hanging out on our wedding day. We truly felt that the photographers were always right there waiting to captures the important moments and also took pictures of many of our wedding guests enjoying the celebration. While we are still waiting for our wedding video, we have no doubts it will be just as great as the pictures! We can’t wait to use Glenmar for other life events in the future! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Christine · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent expereince

Melissa our photographer was fantastic at our 10/26/2019 wedding. Her and the team she had with her were kind, quick, creative, thoughtful, and understanding. I cannot wait to receive my pictures.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful photos and wonderful photographers

Michael and Hunter were the most wonderful photographers we could have asked for. They were very professional and kind and really helped to run the whole show. They were everywhere we needed them to be and got every photo we asked them to. Truly grateful to have worked with Glenmar. My album is beautiful thanks to their expertise. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • John

John B. · Married on 10/06/2019

Great studio

Glenmar studios were great to work with. We had already hired a photographer so we ended up using them solely for video and it was a great decision. They were super accommodating and very responsive to what we were looking for. The overall value they provided was unmatched. They have a very nice studio location also. Can’t wait to see our wedding video.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda N. · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding September 2019

We had our wedding photographed by Mike from The Glenmar Studio in September 2019. We couldn't be happier! He was so kind, attentive, and knowledgeable! He really helped to make our day amazing!

Mike was there waiting for us, eager to get started as soon as we were ready. He helped everything go smoothly and he quickly photographed everyone in the most efficient way possible. Mike already had spots in mind and knew all the pictures he wanted to take, which made everything much easier! He was very knowledgeable about our venue and knew about good locations that we hadn't even noticed!

Mike's attention to detail was very much appreciated. When my florist handed me my bouquet and it was dripping water, Mike quickly intervened before it got on my dress. He also helped me when my veil flew off and was able to fix it for me so that I didn't have any more problems for the rest of the day! He really was amazing!

In addition to being a skilled photographer, Mike was very kind to everyone present. He even sang my toddler nephews' favorite song and was able to get one of the best pictures I have ever seen of them! He also accommodated all of the requests of myself and my family! His kindness and respect was very much appreciated.

Finally, I want to mention that we just received our pictures and couldn't be happier! We got every shot we wanted and many amazing shots we didn't even know about! For example, we got a sweet shot of my nephew asleep in my father's lap. We received so many amazing pictures to remember our special day and couldn't be happier. Thank you Mike and the Glenmar team for everything you do!

A. Reboron

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Debra

Debra O. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Company to Capture Your Wedding Day Memories

My husband and I loved working with Glenmar. From our initial meeting, our engagement shoot, through our wedding day and now even after our wedding as we sort through pictures, they were such a pleasure to work with. Our memories were perfectly captures, and their professionalism went a long way. We were lucky enough to get Mike assigned to our event, and we (and all of our guests) LOVED him!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Marina

Marina P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic! Highly recommend.

We had a great experience with Glenmar for our wedding! We trusted them because they did a great job at my brother's wedding. From the beginning, the staff was helpful and receptive and explained everything to us clearly. Since he shot my brother's wedding, they were sure to pair us with John again. He and Jing were a great team! They efficiently got through all family photos and were fun to be around. The photos are all beautiful. We appreciate the creativity with some of the shots. We worked with Rachel to select our photos for the wedding book. She was very patient and helpful to pare everything down. Overall, I would highly recommend Glenmar!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2019

The best! Amazing, spectacular!

I loved Eli & Keith (main photographer & assistant) & Michael were all the boomDOTcom. My fiancé & I wanted to stick to a certain budget and Michael did awesome giving us everything we wanted im our budget. The day of my wedding Eli w/ his team took great care of us. Even with me being a little behind schedule he still made sure I had some great shots. I wish we had more time for family pictures but I HIGHLY recommend Glenmar! It felt so personable and they treated us like family.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jaime H. · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing!

Glenmar is the absolute best! They are so amazing. Melissa, Dana, Andrew and Jessica were so unbelievably helpful. They made me feel so comfortable right from the start. There is no better photography group then them. They got all the types of pictures we requested. There photography is beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Carol

Carol B. · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Photos Ever

The day started with me being nervous. When the photographer arrived, I was more at ease. he arrived early and had an amazing personality that calmed me down even more. He was professional and funny. He made taking pictures fun and exciting. After reviewing my pictures I was extremely happy. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 06/30/2019

Gorgeous photos and amazing to work with!

We were very happy with Glenmar Studio and photographers Eli and Dana. From start to finish, Glenmar Studio was responsive and professional. Eli and Dana were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. They were available throughout the day and captured every moment. We also found our interactions to be very positive and encouraging as Eli and Dana are kind, creative, patient, and adaptable. We love our photos and are very pleased with their work. The images are gorgeous, the colors are vibrant, and there is a nice balance of photos of us (bride and groom) and our guests. We wholeheartedly recommend Glenmar for your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne S. · Married on 06/28/2019

Glenmar is a great pick!

Thank you Glenmar Studio for a great day....Mike, Lauren and Russ were wonderful to work with....so easygoing and laid back and so thoughtful in making sure that the special pictures we wanted got taken. Mike and his team also looked out for us on a very hot day and strategically placed us in the shade so that we could have the outdoor pics we wanted without baking in the sun. They were the best and they were also a lot of fun!!! Thank you Glenmar!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2019

Would recommend

We met with Glenmar because they were recommended by our venue Sea Cliff Manor, and immediately booked them for our wedding photography and videography based on their years of experience and wonderful photos.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

Mike was our photographer for our Wedding day on May 11th. He was absolutely amazing!!! We knew when we met him at our engagement shoot that he was going to be great, he was so easy to get along with and he just made us feel so comfortable. He was so responsive with emails we sent throughout the planning process. Then when we sat down with him to go over the wedding details, he made the final details come together so nicely. On the day of the wedding, Mike was absolutely the best!!! He got to the hotel for the guys right on time and was efficient in taking the necessary pictures before coming to my moms house where the girls were getting ready. He had such fabulous ideas for photos at my moms house and then also outside and in front of the house. We took photos in between the church and reception at Cedermere. Mike knew exactly where to go to get the best photos. Once we got to Sea Cliff, again Mike knew exactly where he wanted to take photos. He was taking plenty of photos during cocktail hour and of course throughout the reception. Even until the end of the night, Mike was on top of everything, from dances, to cake cutting, to an end of the night photo in the rain (thanks to Ian for this also!!). We would recommend Glenmar studio to all couples getting married, but definitely ask for Mike because he was absolutely the best!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • F

Faith C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Glenmar Studio is amazing!

Glenmar Studo is amazing! Our wedding was just a few weeks ago and our photographer and videographer were wonderful! They were very professional, personable, kind, and patient with us. From the time we booked Glenmar Studio up until now, we have had NO regrets. We already received our digital photos and they are beautiful. Glenmar is definitely worth booking for your wedding or any other event you may have

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

We ❤️ Glenmar

Working with The Glenmar Studio was amazing. Everyone was nice and easy to work with since day 1. We had the honor of working with Jessica, Mike, and Holden. Our photos came out amazing, I am so in love with them! I would 100% recommend The Glenmar Studio to anyone and will definitely be using them in the future for other life events.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Arlene · Married on 04/05/2019

My son's wedding

Melissa was the photographer at my son's wedding. She was amazing. She did a fabulous job of shooting the wedding and was extremely professional. I will definitely want her when my daughter gets married.

Sent on 05/15/2019