The Glamouring Reviews

The Glamouring 6
The Glamouring 7

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning custom work

When I found my wedding dress I knew it was the one! I also knew it would need a little bit of work.... The dress fit well, but it needed to be hemmed considerably. The dress was also designed backless, which I knew I wanted to change. I found Warlene through Instagram and after seeing her pictures I knew she could get it done. She was able to cover the back of the dress with matching illusion fabric and appliques from the hemmed material. The dress turned out stunning and like it should have been designed that way from the start! I got so many compliments and felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Nancy Livada · Married on 10/12/2018

Budget friendly and very talented

Another seamstress wanted to charge me $700 for alterations and I was devistated. A friend referred me to Warleen and I was so grateful. Her prices were soo much more reasonable, but she also immediately understood how I wanted the dress to fit and the end product was exactly right. Not to mention that she is very sweet and personable.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katy Anderson · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional, accommodating, flawless work

Warlene came recommended to me from Your Dream Bridal and she did not disappoint! Warlene did such amazing work on my wedding dress that I’ve continued to come back for all of my alteration needs. Her work is flawless and very reasonable priced for the quality she brings to the table. She gave much needed guidance and honest feedback when making alterations to my wedding dress and knew how to make the dress work for my body. She is both timely and professional and I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • User6633040 · 1+ year ago

Warlene is very professional and punctual. She made a rather complicated dress seem easy to alter. My experience was very nice and I am grateful to have gotten her to work on my gown. I would highly recommend her. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Thank you so much! Happy that you were pleased. Enjoy your big day.

Warlene
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Warlene was one of the best experiences of wedding planning. She transformed my grandmother’s 1958 wedding gown into my dream 2018 gown. She kept sentimental details like the original bridal buttons and sewed the original lace inside of the belt. She took my vision and made it real! Warlene was so flexible and responsive and i had such a wonderful time meeting with her over the course of a year to perfect the dress design. She even ate to my house for fittings. You are so talented Warlene!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    The Glamouring 8
    The Glamouring 9
    The Glamouring 10
    The Glamouring 11

Lindsey · Married on 08/24/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Warlene! The moment I met her, I felt incredibly comfortable and knew she was confident in her knowledge of her trade. We chatted throughout my entire fitting, making it seem effortless. She truly knows what she is doing with designer dresses and made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. Although my dress required a few extra alterations towards the wedding day, Warlene was accommodating and supportive and genuinely wanted see me happy with the final result. She even delivered the dress for the final fitting army

Sent on 09/21/2018
    The Glamouring 12
    The Glamouring 13
    The Glamouring 14

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Warlene is. I bought my dress online, 2 sizes too small and Warlene was able to make a custom back panel that not only made the dress fit, but added a beautiful design element that looked like it had been there all along. What I thought was going to be a stressful experience went so smoothly and I always looked forward to our appointments. Warlene is so talented with design and alteration. I will definitely return to her for any of my alteration need in the future and highly recommend her for bridal alterations. Her pricing is very fair, in fact, I was expecting to pay a lot more than I did. Not only is she talented, but she is a wonderful person, she’s very fast ( she did my dress in less than 3 months), professional, and has such a calm demeanor that was much needed during that stage of wedding planning for me. She made me feel so beautiful in my dress and I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Maria · Married on 07/22/2018

Warlene was so welcoming from the very beginning. We had great conversations throughout. She calmed my nerves right away. I told her exactly what I envisioned and she gave me just that. She was referred by my matron of honors cousin and now I refer her to you.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    The Glamouring 15
    The Glamouring 16
    The Glamouring 17
    The Glamouring 18

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Warlene is absolutely amazing! I had contacted her after receiving a quote for $1200 to have my wedding dress altered and having a full blown panic attack. She got back to me immediately calmed my nerves and explained that she highly doubted my alterations would cost that much.
    My dress turned out perfectly and the price was much more reasonable, she also altered my daughter’s maid of honor dress as well.
    I highly recommend Warlene to anyone who wants high quality work at an honest and fair price.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    The Glamouring 19
    The Glamouring 20
    The Glamouring 21

Kerry · Married on 05/25/2018

Warlene was great to work with. My wedding dress fit beautifully. She gave a great suggestion for a bra to make it the absolute perfect fit (stick on bra since my dress had a low back and was strapless).

We had one snafu with scheduling but she was easy to work with to reschedule. I appreciated her flexibility.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/10/2018

Warlene is an amazing talent. She has done 3 of my granddaughters prom dresses and each one had a high level of detail. They all fit the girls like a glove. We have more proms and....I expect, weddings in our future. Will not trust anyone else.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lim · Married on 06/29/2017

Warlene is wonderful! She truly loves what she does and it really shows in her work. She has the cutest little showroom in Mill No. 5 and I had a great experience with her. She helped me tailor my 2 gowns dress and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/18/2017

Can't say enough about the quality of her work. She is exceptional at what she does! So glad we found the glamouring wouldn't trust anyone else to do the job! Simply the best!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Best seamstress/dressmaker I've ever worked with. Her new studio is so cool and such a great space- awesome personalized service. She did all of the alterations on my wedding dress and completed them to perfection- lots of lace that needed to be moved for the hem and incorporated sleeves into a strapless design flawlessly. I will never use anyone else for work. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

Sent on 08/02/2016

juliana · Married on 08/27/2016

Warlene was very nice and my and my daughter's dresses came out so beautiful. She is a true professional seamstress. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/16/2016

I honestly received the best service ever... I got married in August and was going crazy finding a seamstress. Warlene was like an Angel from the sky. Not only did she make it special for me alone, but the whole bridal party. She definitely is great at what she does and is very passionate. She gets the stress and make your experience working with her unforgettable. P.S. She is mindful of budget. Thank you Warlene...

~S

Sent on 04/21/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Thank you! It was a true pleasure. You ladies were my first official bridal party and launch to my small business. You all looked stunning. Thank you!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

After having to purchase a new dress just 2 weeks before my wedding, Warlene tailored my gown to perfection!! She was very responsive and worked around my schedule - I was so very luck to have such a talent work on my wedding gown! I cannot say enough great things and will use The Glamouring for all future tailoring needs.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Emely · Married on 06/03/2016

Put your trust in her- she delivers amazing results! She is friendly, responsible and true to her job. My dress does not look like it even went through any alterations. Stunning job!

Sent on 05/01/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Thank you Emely!! It was a pleasure and looking forward to your pictures. Have a blast!

Warlene

Great work, very accommodating and professional. I would definitely use again and highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Thank you! It was a gorgeous dress and fun to work on. Have a blast at your Prom

julie · Married on 04/29/2016

Could not have been more professional. Quick to respond, a pleasure! Her work was outstanding.
    Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Thanks, I am happy I was part of your event.Have a blast

Warlene altered my dress for prom and I would definitely go back to her for alterations. She was so sweet!

Sent on 04/24/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Working on this dress was a learning opportunity. Its a stunning gown and you looked amazing in it. Thank You!

Tonisha · Married on 04/22/2016

This vendor was very flexible and reliable. Everything was done professionally. I was confident that my dress would come out well and it did. I loved the result.

Sent on 04/25/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

Tonisha, What can I say...You were absolutely beautiful and it was a pleasure working with you!
  • I

Isadora · Married on 11/14/2015

I needed my gown altered for a Military Ball this past November. Warlene is very personable and skilled in fitting, altering and cleaning gowns. My gown had a lot of layers, she was a perfectionist with each layer to make sure the end result would come out seamlessly. I needed the top also take in, it was fully beaded bodice with sleeves. She did a great job with the fit & keeping the beads on. I was very happy with my experience!

Sent on 12/24/2015

The Glamouring's reply:

Thank you Isadora! I hope you had fun. You were so beautiful and your dress was perfect XO

Leslie · Married on 10/20/2015

Warlene is an extremely creative designer and seamstress! We owned a boutique for 25 years, and we were always happy with her work and professionalism!! Although we did not use her for our own wedding.... We didn't know her then.... We used her services at the boutique for many years!!!! (I couldn't get the register to reflect our actual wedding date!) The boutique was Markus + Leslie in Chelmsford MA

Sent on 12/25/2015

The Glamouring's reply:

Working with Markus and Leslie over the years was one of the best experiences in my career. They believed in my talent and let me showcase my art at their boutique for many years. Not to mention, they became such good friends and mentors in the business. It was so nice and an honor to work with and for these two highly creative people. Thank you so much for a positive beginning to my career. XOXO Love you guys

Lilliana · Married on 10/01/2015

Working with Warlene was a pleasure. I needed help altering my dress and was on a time constraint as well. Nobody else would touch it since someone had previously started the alterations. Warlene was able to fix it just the way I needed it be, was extremely kind and very accommodating with her schedule. She did such a wonderful job, that now that I am expecting our first child, I have asked her to make the baptismal gown out of the wedding dress and I'm sure it will be beautiful. I highly recommend her for any job like this as she is great and has a lot of attention to detail.

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Glamouring's reply:

I am glad I was able to fix your wedding gown! Baby on board and all. Jobs like these push my capabilities to the next level. I'm so looking forward to the christening outfit were making for baby out of your dress! XO