THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC Reviews

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 4
THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 5
THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 6

Tondra · Married on 11/11/2017

The value and professionalism of my day was just awesome. I felt like royalty & family. I laughed, smiled and was almost in tears by the time it was all said & done. Thank you again for yourexpertise in making this day a most memorable one. Xoxoxo

Sent on 12/17/2017
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 7

Jeanean · Married on 10/14/2017

The Glam Team was phenomenal. Beautiful, fun and memorable day with my bridal party.

Sent on 11/14/2017

LaRita · Married on 10/07/2017

The Glam doctor and her team made my bridal party and I so beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 8
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 9

Mari · Married on 09/16/2017

My day was absolutely perfect. My wedding party and I were pampered beyond what was expected. The team made us all feel relaxed and we enjoyed getting ready. We were all complemented on our hair and makeup. I would highly recommend The GlamDoctor!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 10
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 11

Leah · Married on 09/09/2017

Rashida and her team were very professional and accommodating of me (the bride), my mom and bridal party. Because of their skill, everyone looked flawless on the day of my wedding. I’m beyond happy that I found the glam doctor for that special day.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC 12
  • I

LENITA · Married on 06/24/2017

The Glam Doctor worked with me throughout my entire journey. She did an excellent job on my makeup for my bridal shower. She is very professional, timely and patient. Her team did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridal party. They were professional, timely, patient and so sweet. I would definitely recommend The Glam Doctor and her team.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 05/28/2017

The Glam Doctor and her team did a FABULOUS job on me and my bridal party! Excellent service and very charismatic! Blessed to have Rashida do my makeup for my shower and ceremony. Great talent, nothing but the best!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC's reply:

Krystal the feeling is mutual. I loved how involved your father was. They was priceless. Thank you for choosing us.

Shenae · Married on 05/28/2017

The Glam Doctor and her team gave excellent service to me and my bridal party. They were very knowledgable, professional, and efficient.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Monique · Married on 03/11/2017

Amazing!!!!! Very professional and the service was great. All staff were friendly & accomadating.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Alanna · Married on 10/15/2016

Professional and fun! The whole glam squad will make you feel like a super star

Sent on 11/02/2016

Charrisse · Married on 10/01/2016

She's friendly and professional. She did an amazing job glamming me up for my special day. I really felt beautiful ??

Sent on 10/14/2016

derschaun · Married on 09/30/2016

The Glam Doctor made sure that my wedding part and I were absolutely gorgeous all night! Just received the pictures from photographer last night and my makeup is stunning! Thank you Glam Doctor for everything!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Khiana · Married on 09/05/2016

Rashida's team is EXCEPTIONAL! No complaints and worth every penny. She strives to achieve whatever look you are going for and ensures that all involved are happy. She is very personable and will ease any concerns you may have about the process.

Meredith · Married on 08/25/2016

If you are looking for someone to provide you with an experience versus just a service...choose The Glam Doctor!

Sent on 10/13/2016

JuneRachele · Married on 07/08/2016

THE GLAM Doctor provide me with a Look that my Husband was overly impressed with. They are timely and very professional. I enjoyed working with the team that I called them one year later to do my application for my anniversary and my husband said while at dinner that I looked like I did on our Wedding Day! So i highly recommend this vendor to any women needing to look their best. Thank you Ladies for making my life easy.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Elena · Married on 07/02/2016

Rashida and her team made the morning of my wedding stress free. The team arrived on time and ready to work. All of her artists were skilled and efficient. My girls looked beautiful and I felt like a movie star walking down the aisle. And the touch up kit she gave us had the perfect amount of product to keep me looking fresh throughout the reception. I would hire The Glam Doctor again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/21/2016

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC's reply:

Elena thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to serve you. We are so glad that you were happy.

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

I can't speak highly enough about how much better The Glam Doctor made my day! It was such a relief to have everyone looking on point and even better that I stayed on point all day while they followed me around for touch ups In the June heat. I would recommend The Glam Doctor to any bride wanting picture perfect.

Sent on 09/15/2016

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC's reply:

Sarah your wedding was one of the most unique ones I'd experienced in a long time. I absolutely loved the theme and all of your bridal party we're so sweet. I also enjoyed the time that I got to spend with your mom. Thank you for the beautiful review.

Cameron · Married on 04/23/2016

Very nice, progessional, and timly. She catered to my needs with no complaints! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Rashida The Glamdoctor is the very best makeup artist I've had the pleasure of doing business with. You will be extremely pleased and satisfied beyond your expectations guaranteed. I love my makeup as a bride and the makeup of my bridal party.

Angela · Married on 02/13/2016

Rashida and her team were excellent! They were timely and the work was quality to fit each one of my girls. She also made sure we knew each step of the process and that we were comfortable with what she was doing. They equipped us with the tools to help our wonderful looks, last all day long. They are the bomb.com!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Angela. I had fun at your moms house and loved her Arnold Palmers. You all looked amazing. I am so glad that you were happy with the work my team did that day, Jenai, Tashawna and myself.

Jasmin · Married on 11/22/2015

The Glam Doctor ( Rashida Williams) is the best in the MUA business!

Sent on 01/14/2016

my · Married on 09/12/2015

Rashida was simply amazing. I definitely was satisfied with my makeup and and the look she gave me on the best day ever. I cried when she showed me my face as I had never seen myself look so gorgeous. I felt like when I look at other people and see how stunning they are within myself. Book her if you want to see the absolute best version of yourself...anytime!!!

Tamia · Married on 08/29/2015

Ms. Rashida does phenomenal work! Most recently, she provided makeup for my bridal party which was top notch and lasted all day and well into the evening! The appointment was professional, affordable, easy to book, and we all looked gorgeous. Book your next appointment with Ms. Rashida; she will amaze you!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Laura · Married on 08/21/2015

I want to thank thank and thank you again for the wonderful job you did for my son's wedding. We're still getting rave reviews about our makeup, you made me feel so comfortable knowing this was the first time wearing makeup. Thank you again for your professionalism, promptness and magnificent work. My daughters and I both hated to wash it off. Love you girly and may God continue to bless you in your gift.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Amir · Married on 08/09/2015

The Glam Doctors were punctual and very pleasant. Our bridal party was pretty large (9 ladies), and the Glam Doctors managed to give every lady a wonderful makeup experience. For some ladies, this was their first time having professional makeup done, and the Glam Doctors did a wonderful job of making everyone feel comfortable and accommodating any special requests. In my opinion, the Glam Doctors do more than an excellent job with makeup, but they provide an experience that makes every client feel like she is a queen! I highly recommend the Glam Doctors to any bride-to-be. The service is professional and dependable, which helps take the stress off of bride or coordinator during the wedding planning process. 5 stars!

Sent on 08/31/2015