160 Reviews for THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC

Updos/Styling (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
145 THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC Reviews

The value and professionalism of my day was just awesome. I felt like royalty & family. I laughed, smiled and was almost in tears by the time it was all said & done. Thank you again for yourexpertise in making this day a most memorable one. Xoxoxo

Photo for THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC Review - Thank you for making my most treasured day priceless!!!
Profile Picture Tondra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam Team was phenomenal. Beautiful, fun and memorable day with my bridal party.

Profile Picture Jeanean, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam doctor and her team made my bridal party and I so beautiful on my special day.

Profile Picture LaRita, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup

My day was absolutely perfect. My wedding party and I were pampered beyond what was expected. The team made us all feel relaxed and we enjoyed getting ready. We were all complemented on our hair and makeup. I would highly recommend The GlamDoctor!

Profile Picture Mari, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rashida and her team were very professional and accommodating of me (the bride), my mom and bridal party. Because of their skill, everyone looked flawless on the day of my wedding. I’m beyond happy that I found the glam doctor for that special day.

Profile Picture Leah , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor worked with me throughout my entire journey. She did an excellent job on my makeup for my bridal shower. She is very professional, timely and patient. Her team did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridal party. They were professional, timely, patient and so sweet. I would definitely recommend The Glam Doctor and her team.

Profile Picture LENITA, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

The Glam Doctor and her team did a FABULOUS job on me and my bridal party! Excellent service and very charismatic! Blessed to have Rashida do my makeup for my shower and ceremony. Great talent, nothing but the best!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor and her team gave excellent service to me and my bridal party. They were very knowledgable, professional, and efficient.

Profile Picture Shenae, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing!!!!! Very professional and the service was great. All staff were friendly & accomadating.

Profile Picture Monique, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Professional and fun! The whole glam squad will make you feel like a super star

Profile Picture User6482669, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She's friendly and professional. She did an amazing job glamming me up for my special day. I really felt beautiful ??

Profile Picture Charrisse, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor made sure that my wedding part and I were absolutely gorgeous all night! Just received the pictures from photographer last night and my makeup is stunning! Thank you Glam Doctor for everything!

Profile Picture derschaun, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rashida's team is EXCEPTIONAL! No complaints and worth every penny. She strives to achieve whatever look you are going for and ensures that all involved are happy. She is very personable and will ease any concerns you may have about the process.

Profile Picture Khiana, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for someone to provide you with an experience versus just a service...choose The Glam Doctor!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

THE GLAM Doctor provide me with a Look that my Husband was overly impressed with. They are timely and very professional. I enjoyed working with the team that I called them one year later to do my application for my anniversary and my husband said while at dinner that I looked like I did on our Wedding Day! So i highly recommend this vendor to any women needing to look their best. Thank you Ladies for making my life easy.

Profile Picture JuneRachele, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rashida and her team made the morning of my wedding stress free. The team arrived on time and ready to work. All of her artists were skilled and efficient. My girls looked beautiful and I felt like a movie star walking down the aisle. And the touch up kit she gave us had the perfect amount of product to keep me looking fresh throughout the reception. I would hire The Glam Doctor again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Elena, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I can't speak highly enough about how much better The Glam Doctor made my day! It was such a relief to have everyone looking on point and even better that I stayed on point all day while they followed me around for touch ups In the June heat. I would recommend The Glam Doctor to any bride wanting picture perfect.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very nice, progessional, and timly. She catered to my needs with no complaints! Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Cameron, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rashida The Glamdoctor is the very best makeup artist I've had the pleasure of doing business with. You will be extremely pleased and satisfied beyond your expectations guaranteed. I love my makeup as a bride and the makeup of my bridal party.

Profile Picture Rosalyn, 4/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rashida and her team were excellent! They were timely and the work was quality to fit each one of my girls. She also made sure we knew each step of the process and that we were comfortable with what she was doing. They equipped us with the tools to help our wonderful looks, last all day long. They are the bomb.com!!

Profile Picture Angela, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor ( Rashida Williams) is the best in the MUA business!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Salon

Rashida was simply amazing. I definitely was satisfied with my makeup and and the look she gave me on the best day ever. I cried when she showed me my face as I had never seen myself look so gorgeous. I felt like when I look at other people and see how stunning they are within myself. Book her if you want to see the absolute best version of yourself...anytime!!!

Profile Picture my, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes

Ms. Rashida does phenomenal work! Most recently, she provided makeup for my bridal party which was top notch and lasted all day and well into the evening! The appointment was professional, affordable, easy to book, and we all looked gorgeous. Book your next appointment with Ms. Rashida; she will amaze you!

Profile Picture Tamia, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I want to thank thank and thank you again for the wonderful job you did for my son's wedding. We're still getting rave reviews about our makeup, you made me feel so comfortable knowing this was the first time wearing makeup. Thank you again for your professionalism, promptness and magnificent work. My daughters and I both hated to wash it off. Love you girly and may God continue to bless you in your gift.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/21/15, 1 Review