The Gilded Harps Reviews

The Gilded Harps 3
  • Kelly

Kelly Caprio · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding reception - cocktail hour

We loved the gilded harps!! My parents had had a harpist play at their wedding, so as a nod to their example of love and family at our wedding I also wanted to seek out a harpist. The Gilded Harps were incredibly responsive, professional, musically gifted, and read the mood of the room to play everything from the classics to the popular music of today! Can't recommend the Gilded Harps of Boston highly enough!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

The Gilded Harps's reply:

Kelly, thanks so much--it was our pleasure, and we're so glad you and your guests enjoyed it! Congratulations!
  • Olivia

Olivia Whalen · Married on 07/13/2019

"Soundtrack" to the wedding of your dreams

The Gilded Harps was that special touch that elevated our wedding into something truly magical. We selected solo harp, and Felice began playing 30 minutes prior to the start of our Catholic ceremony. Her beautiful sound helped settle guests as they arrived at the church, and several people later told me how peaceful it was to listen to harp as they waited for things to start.
    For my walk down the aisle, The Gilded Harps played Pachelbel’s Canon in D. Felice added a joyful musical flourish as my dad and I stepped out, going up the scale and really capturing the excitement of the moment.
    Felice is obviously an extremely accomplished musician, but what’s more, she is responsive and thoughtful when planning aspects of the wedding program. Prior to the big day, she talked through my vision for the ceremony music and was very available over email. She also collaborated effortlessly with our organist and cantor, meaning that we were able to enjoy both harp alone as well as with the organ and singer.
    Having The Gilded Harps play at our ceremony really added a true elegance and wow factor to the day. The perfect “soundtrack” to the wedding of your dreams  I could not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    The Gilded Harps 4

The Gilded Harps's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much for taking the time to craft a glowing and comprehensive review! It was our honor and pleasure to make your wedding vision a reality. Congratulations!

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2019

Can't recommend the Gilded Harps highly enough!

We loved the Gilded Harps! For our wedding ceremony, we had a solo harp (Olivia was our harpist) and the music was simply beautiful. It was absolutely perfect, and just the elegant touch we were looking for. Felice, the main contact for Gilded Harps, was also a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and incredibly helpful as we planned our ceremony. Felice has a lot of experience with weddings, so she gave great advice in terms of recommending songs for each part of our wedding mass and also figuring out our procession. Besides being knowledgeable, she's genuinely a nice person and made what could have been a stressful part of planning into a fun experience. We cannot recommend the Gilded Harps highly enough!

Sent on 07/26/2019

The Gilded Harps's reply:

Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was our pleasure to play for you--Olivia said your wedding was so lovely and enjoyable. Congratulations!

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience with The Gilded Harps!

We had such a great experience working with Felice at The Gilded Harps for our wedding last November! She was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, and we decided on a harp/flute duo playing classical music for the ceremony, and we added a bass player for the cocktail hour to make a jazz trio. The music was beyond gorgeous, and helped to create the perfect mood for our wedding. If you’re getting married in Massachusetts, I can’t recommend Felice and The Gilded Harps highly enough!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Gilded Harps played beautiful and personal music at our Hammond Castle wedding

Gilded Harps with Debbie (our harpist) and Felice (who helped us plan the day) were amazing on our wedding day at Hammond Castle! Felice guided us through the process for setting up our entire wedding processional/recessional, and Debbie even learned a custom song for us (Concerning Hobbits by Lord of the Rings). She also played the Game of Thrones theme for our recessional, which our guests loved! Debbie played music during cocktail hour as well, and guests kept saying how beautiful the the harp and music was at our venue. Gilded Harps is definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! We highly recommend them, very professional and accommodating. -Nicole and Mike

Sent on 10/24/2018
    The Gilded Harps 5
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 09/08/2018

The Gilded Harps Are Fantastic!

Felice and her team are incredible! My sister used them for her wedding and she was so happy with them, as was I. Felice was so easy to work with and professional. She was able to accommodate us when the ceremony time changed. Felice also had some great recommendations for the ceremony and the ceremony music. We had a gorgeous trio of cello, harp, and flute and we couldn't have asked for better musicians. They truly made it a magical day.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Natallya

Natallya · Married on 05/19/2018

Very happy with the service provided by The Gilded Harps. We hired a harpist and violinist for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we were very pleased with their work. Working with The Gilded Harps was very easy and they were very accommodating with our song choices. Definitely recommend hiring The Gilded Harps!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    The Gilded Harps 6

The Gilded Harps's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Congratulations to you both--it was a pleasure!

Marielle · Married on 11/26/2016

We are so happy we chose The Gilded Harps for our ceremony music. Felice Pomeranz was so easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions promptly. We had some very specific ideas for a single harp during our ceremony and she listened to all of them to come up with the perfect combination of music. We had a very helpful phone meeting where she played different pieces of music for us to choose from and she made very helpful suggestions during this meeting. The discussions we had with her helped organize the different components of the ceremony. We would wholeheartedly recommend The Gilded Harps!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

I am so glad we hired the Gilded Harps to perform during our wedding ceremony! We enjoyed a solo harp performance by Tess and she was fantastic. Felice is incredibly professional and very sweet. I was a bit indecisive about my musical selections and the Gilded Harps were very accommodating and understanding. I wholeheartedly recommend that you book the Gilded Harps for your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jean · Married on 08/27/2016

The harpist added a romantic touch to my daughter's ceremony. Felice was professional and answered all of our questions. She reviewed our music selections for the ceremony and made recommendations for the prelude selections. The harpist was just what we hoped for and I believe the ceremony was much more elegant with this addition,

Sent on 09/20/2016

Gioia · Married on 08/20/2016

Gilded Harps had every little detail covered, they knew exactly how to run a flawless ceremony, it gave me so much relief and comfort. They went over every little detail and really assuaged any of my fears. I would highly recommend them to any who wants the delightfully magical element of a beautiful harp.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Thank you so much!

Larissa · Married on 05/29/2016

Having live music at my ceremony and cocktail hour made SUCH a difference! There is simply no replacement. I had a harp, cello and violin for the ceremony, and added a saxophone for cocktails. Felice was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive to my emails. The booking process was easy and I didn't feel like I had to micro-manage to make sure things turned out the way I wanted. We discussed the timeline and music over the phone in advance and on the day of the wedding, everything was perfect! Felice was able to help me pick some lovely arrangements for the processional songs, and I went with a more contemporary song for the recessional. This group plays everything from Bach to Bruno Mars, and even played Puff the Magic Dragon on the spot at the request of our 4 year old ring bearer! I would definitely book with them again for future events!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Mike · Married on 05/08/2016

Gilded harps made it very easy in planning and coordinating our event. Made it very effortless on our side. On the wedding day, we didn't have to deal with them at all, and they made sure everything came out perfect. just about all of our guests commented on how wonderful the ceremony music was. I highly recommend the gilded harps to anyone looking for the perfect addition to their event.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Nora · Married on 04/02/2016

Gilded Harps was such a special part of our big day in April. They helped us select the appropriate ceremony music, and worked with us on selections for the cocktail hour. Felice is a wonderful harpist and helped us each step along the way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2014

We saw Felice Pomeranz play at a wedding show at the Sheraton in Needham, MA. We instantly knew we wanted her to play the harp for our Wedding Ceremony and during the Cocktail hour.

Felice is a true artist. She can play any song and if she doesn't know it she will learn it. She did so for our recessional. We asked he to play Balade Pour Adeline and she didn't know the music, but after reading the sheet music she played it perfectly.

She was on an Australian tour weeks before our wedding and only returned the day before the wedding. You never would have known it. She looked fresh and played like an angel.

Felice also has a B.M., M.M., New England Conservatory of Music and is a Professor at Berklee School of Music.

Follow the Gilded Harps at: http://www.gildedharps.com/

I highly recommend you get her to perform at any event you can. You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/05/2014

John · Married on 07/04/2014

The Gilded Harps made our wedding beautiful and meaningful. As an old violinist, I've always loved the sound of string instruments. To have my wife walk down the aisle with a Harp and Violin combo; it made the night magical and utterly perfect.

They played for 2 hours and the pricing was amazing for the service provided. All we've heard, since our wedding, was how the ceremony and cocktail hour felt magical.

Even with the rain, they were very professional in lugging around a very heavy harp set. Perfect.

Sent on 07/23/2014

We used Gilded Harps for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very professional and were a pleasure to work with. They added a wonderful touch to the ceremony. The music at the cocktail hour was lovely as well. We highly recommend Gilded Harps for any event.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Samuel · Married on 08/11/2013

We selected The Gilded Harps for our ceremony and reception music after hearing Felice Pomeranz play and promote the organization at Hampshire House's annual engagement party.

The Gilded Harps arranged for Michele Pinet to play solo harp music for our ceremony and reception. The music was really beautiful and elegant. We were able to have our chosen music for the ceremony, including selections from their usual repertoire and pieces where we provided piano sheet music to be adapted. I was able to hear one of my favorite compositions adapted to the harp during the prelude music. And for the reception, Michele selected music that was fun, beautiful, and varied while suiting the atmosphere we wanted for that event (a relaxed afternoon brunch reception).

I like that The Gilded Harps is an organization run by and for musicians. I think that gives them an advantage over the usual sort of talent agency.

Sent on 10/04/2013

I used Guilded Harps for our wedding. Felice was wonderful to deal with. She was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. She and the flutist and soprano blended well to give me just what I was looking for.
    Felice was easy to work with and very helpful in suggesting music. She helped plan the right music to fit in the right places during the ceremony. I highly recommend her services and I know you will be thankful you used her.

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 01/20/2013

Felice was our harpist for our January 20th wedding and she is THE BEST. We heard her play at a wedding open house and knew we had to have her; the harp added something so romantic and classy to the wedding and I am so glad we used Felice and the Gilded Harps for my wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2013
  • User1532012 · 2+ years ago

Felice provided the most beautiful music for our ceremony; it truly helped make our incredible day complete.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Cay · Married on 01/22/2012

Felice Pomeranz provided beautiful solo harp music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. All requests were accommodated, the music was subtle, elegant, and perfect for our atmosphere. I will never forget the moment I heard our processional begin, and I have the GH and Felice to thank for that. She was professional throughout the process, very thorough, and I will certainly recommend her.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2011

Felice was endearing, lovely and extremely talented. They were so easy to work with and their music was so elegant and fun! They were extremely kind and played for an extra hour when the band was running behind. No one even noticed the goof up!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Haoyang · Married on 06/30/2018

Felice is great to communicate with! She is responsive, professional, and very accommodating to our needs. We asked for a harpist and a violinist in the end for soothing music. And it was very beautifully and lovely and added great mood and atmosphere to our wedding. We highly recommend the Gilded Harps.

Sent on 07/22/2018