The Gentle Place Massage + Yoga Reviews

3 | Framingham, MA

3 Reviews for The Gentle Place Massage + Yoga

E · Married on 07/02/2017

The Gentle Place helped make my wedding day beauty prep WAY more relaxing and my bride tribe loved it as part of their bridesmaids' gifts! The Gentle Place came to us, where we were getting ready for the big day. They set up in the suite and we had the ladies get their massages before hair and makeup, one by one and it fit right in with our beauty plan! They were able to easily accommodate my large bridal party of 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and me (the bride)! They were professional, very nice, gave amazing massages, and really it was a huge compliment to my beauty dream team. The ladies loved it, it felt luxurious, we were relaxed and felt rejuvenated, and I have it to thank for helping calm my pre ceremony nerves!! I highly recommend! Treat yourself and your bridal party! You deserve it!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Adena · Married on 07/02/2017

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and this was an added perk as we got ready! Such a great idea to keep everyone relaxed on your friends big day! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

As a bridesmaid, I absolutely loved having a massage during wedding prep! If you have been a bridesmaid before, you know that there is plenty of down time between hair and make up, so I was so excited to be able to unwind with a massage by The Gentle Place massage - what a great idea!

Sent on 08/29/2017