Gardner Village Event Venues Reviews

4 | West Jordan, UT

4 Reviews for Gardner Village Event Venues

Savannah · Married on 06/24/2016

I loved having my ring ceremony and reception at The Gathering Place! Not only are the grounds and setting beautiful, Shauna and Autumn make planning and coordinating so easy! They are basically like your own personal wedding planners. I loved that aspect. They also made the set up and take down so easy. All we had to do was decorate to our own taste but we could use any of their decorations we wanted!
    We had a dinner as part of our reception and that was so good. We got many compliments on it and how nice it was. We got compliments on the venue as a whole! Many people thought it was such a beautiful place to have a wedding reception and it sure is! We couldn't beat the price either for everything that was included! I would recommend The Gathering Place to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/12/2014

The venue was so beautiful and the food that they provided was also amazing! I loved how great the staff was with our guests and everything went smoothly because of all the one on one planning we did. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/19/2014

This place was amazing. Easy to make an appointment with and easy to contact. They were very friendly and professional. The venue was beautiful. We didn't have any problems. The wedding day was a little rainy, so they called ahead and asked if we wanted to move the whole thing inside. They took care of everything. They didn't rush us to leave when the night was through. They were a little pricey for us, but all in all, they were great to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Emily · Married on 09/04/2010

Everything was perfect! The building was gorgeous, the food was awesome, and the staff was helpful. The only markdown was for the small exchange between our wedding planner and the band. All in all, I would totally recommend the Gathering Place! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/28/2010