The Gardens of Cranesbury View Reviews

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 5
  • Christina

Jade · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Amy was very helpful

This place is perfect, my personal style didn't match the traditional styles the venues of texas have to offer. The gardens of cranesbury view however was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/31/2019

The Gardens of Cranesbury View's reply:

I am so excited to work with you and we are so thrilled honored to have your wedding and I can not wait to see your elegant 1920's Holloween wedding!
  • Ariell

Ariell · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Was a great vendor

Beautiful venue!! The lighting was very romantic.

Sent on 11/16/2019

The Gardens of Cranesbury View's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at The Gardens of Cranesbury View, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you!
  • Jessica

Jessica Crabbe · Married on 11/03/2019

Fairytale Garden Wedding

Our wedding at The Gardens of Cranesbury View was a dream! We got so many compliments on the beautiful gardens and romantic feel of the venue. Amy took care of everything and kept the whole day running smooth. My family and I didn't have to stress or worry, she made sure everything was perfect. We are so grateful to her and her team. Our wedding day felt like a fairytale. We are so happy we choose The Gardens of Cranesbury View for our day!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 6
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 7
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 8
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 9
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Jessica & Robert,
    Thank you for blessing me with your wedding, it was such a joy to not only be your venue but I was so honored to be your coordinator as well! The day was gorgeous and I loved seeing everything come together so beautifully!! Thank you again for allowing me to serve you!
  • Jinny

Jinny Huh · Married on 10/26/2019

Caring and professional coordinator

Amy takes amazing care of her clients. My guests commented on how beautiful the venue was, and my mother commented on how everything during the wedding went smoothly because she was our wedding coordinator.
    She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was set up correctly for the wedding. At our 30 day meeting, she asked a lot of questions that I forgot to think about for the wedding, like appetizers during cocktail hour!
    She also took time to set up the decorations beautifully, just the way that I wanted it. She's very detail oriented, responsible, and overall just "on top of everything".
    Furthermore, she's a local business that supports and recommends other local businesses around New Braunfels/San Antonio areas. I recommend her venue to the fullest.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Jinny & Britton,
    What a honor it was getting to know you and helping you plan your gorgeous wedding day! Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you and be a part of your day. We wish you all the happiness on your new journey in life, it was such a pleasure!
  • Lauren

Lauren Howell · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond wonderful experience

All my gratitude to The Gardens of Cranesbury View for the beautiful venue and to Amy, the owner and our 30-day coordinator, for being on top of everything we needed and wanted. I can't say enough about her passion for what she does and her ability to make our dreams come true.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 10
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 15
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 16
    Sent on 05/28/2019

The Gardens of Cranesbury View's reply:

Thank you Lauren & David! It was such a pleasure getting to be involved in your beautiful wedding day. You both are amazing people and your guest were fun and respectful. I wish you all the best for a wonderful marriage!
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 03/14/2019

Highly recommend!!

Amy and hunter did fabulous the day of the wedding. Everything was set up and they had everything in order. Things ran smoothly and they do everything they can to prevent stress on the bride and groom. As for the venue itself it is breath taking. It is a beautiful European inspired garden that wows. I would recommend this venue for your big day!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kali & Creyton,
    You were such a blessing to us! We were so honored to be a part of your beautiful day. We wish you both a wonderful marriage! Thank you again, it was such a pleasure!!

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Where to begin. Mrs Amy is such an amazing coordinator. You feel like you are apart of her family with the hospitality she provides. I felt like we were in great hands the entire process. I love plans and timelines and to have her on the same page, was fantastic. She is always upbeat and happy but very professional. Her gardens are spectacular and the rose bushes were in bloom on our wedding day. If you’re lucky, you might even get to see a chicken!:) I have only great things to say about the Gardens of Cranesbury View!! It was the wedding of my dreams.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 17
    Sent on 10/12/2018

joclyn · Married on 05/26/2018

When I had my first tour with Amy, I felt extremely comfortable and stress free! I knew she would listen to our wants and desires, and jump through hoops to make it happen, thats just who she is. There is no coordinator out there like Amy. Also the venue is STUNNING. It's on the top of a hill, so when you're near the gazebo there is a gorgeous view of the hill country with a nice breeze. One of the most beautiful venues I've ever been to.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 18
    Sent on 06/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would! My wedding was flawless. My husband & I loved- every. single. second. Amy & her team did an OUTSTANDING job of making sure everything ran smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Amy as your wedding coordinator. It is worth every single penny. Starting from her positive attitude during the initial tour to {FAST FORWARD} a year later- big hugs & love during the send off- Amy never missed a beat. She spent time & effort getting to know our families & their cultures. She took careful notes & took special attention to detail. Amy knows EXACTLY what she is doing & her coordination helps keep you on track. Amy's coordination definitely helped us plan our perfect wedding day. We both worked full time during the planning of our wedding & Amy was always there to answer questions & assure us that we were on the right track. She does an amazing job of getting in touch with your vendors, as well as, offering tips to ensure a smooth day. We fell in love with the venue & will always have this special place in our hearts. Amy & Sarah were just incredibly sweet to every single guest. We had the wedding of our dreams & couldn't ask for anymore. We've been married a little over 3 weeks & not a day has gone by where we don't talk about our wedding & the fun we had. Our guests also have continuously mentioned to us how much fun they had & how beautiful the venue was. Thank you, Amy, Sarah, & Gardens of Cranesbury Team! Cheers to you!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chasity · Married on 03/02/2018

I couldn't of imagined a better wedding!! She even provided a list of the best vendors around!! Amy and Sarah were the sweetest and most professional ladies!! They made my wedding day so stress free!!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 19
    Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a beautiful wedding at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue!!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 20
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 21
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 22
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 23
    Sent on 11/24/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/26/2017

When my son and his bride chose The Gardens of Cranesbury View for a late August wedding, the thing we worried most about was the 100+ degree heat we might experience. Never in a million years did we expect to deal with Hurricane Harvey! From the beginning, Amy and her team made planning the wedding effortless. Both the bride and groom lived out of the area, so a lot of the planning was done long distance and finalized just a few days before the wedding. Amy's 20+ years of experience were invaluable! And when several other venues were forced to cancel their weddings August 26th because of the weather, Amy very calmly and very confidently assured us that everything would be perfect, and it was! Even when we decided early in the day to move the wedding up a hour to better accommodate our guests, she coordinated with all the vendors and provided seamless service! Having an indoor wedding at the venue wasn't their first choice, but everything was set up beautifully. When the ceremony was over, the ballroom instantly transformed from ceremony seating to the tables for the reception and party. Despite the fact that Harvey was blowing and going outside, you never knew it inside! Our families can't thank Amy enough for everything she and her team did that day. It was beautiful! And it was certainly memorable! And we were all blessed in the process!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding here in June, and it was an absolute dream! Amy is incredibly detail oriented and client focused. One of the biggest factors why we chose this venue was because Amy was so on top of everything, and makes you feel like family from the first time you speak with her. Leading up to the wedding she was always there to lend advice, help me put together last minute details, and was just a calming friend to talk to. I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. Even after the wedding, Amy takes such good care of you and makes sure your first steps into married life are absolutely perfect. The venue is so beautiful and we have such amazing pictures! Thank you for everything Amy! I can't recommend getting married here enough!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

This place is absolutely gorgeous! After meeting with Amy for the first time, my fiancé and I knew that this was where we'd get married! Amy and her staff helped us create the perfect wedding day. Looking back, there's not a thing we would have changed :))

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Gardens of Cranesbury View's reply:

Thank you Laura! You are Trey were an absolute pleasure and such an amazing couple! We feel honored that you allowed us to be apart of your special day!
    Hope married life is treating you well!

Sincerely,
    Amy Collins

Corey · Married on 04/08/2017

The Wedding of my dreams!! I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with hopes of finding a venue. I found several that I wanted to see, with The Gardens of Cranesbury at the top of my list. When I got home my 2 maid of honors and I went through each flyer. At the top of Amy's flyer I wrote "She has her stuff in order!" (with several stars and smiley faces) Amy was so calm at the Extravaganza; when other vendors are barking at you to come look at their booth; she was calming and pleasant. Amy's venue was the first venue my fiancé and I looked at. Amy gave me a tour of the facility and it was breathtaking. It was everything I had hoped for. She took me down the path that I would be walking with my father and I couldn't hold back the tears. It just felt right! We looked at 3 other venues, but none of them gave me the same feeling as I did at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. To top it all off, I used Amy as my venue, florist and coordinator. She made planning a wedding easy!! With the coordinator package she told me exactly what I needed to be doing and when, what outside vendors she recommended and took all the stress off of me. The flowers were gorgeous!! From the bouquets to the flower arrangements on the table and the gazebo, it was stunning and the pictures turned out beautiful. Many guests told me that I looked like a page right out of Alice in Wonderland. Amy and her staff comes highly recommended!!!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View 24
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 25
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 26
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 27
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 28
    The Gardens of Cranesbury View 29
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Sean · Married on 03/31/2017

This is an amazing venue! Amy and her staff absolutely bend over backwards to ensure that every single detail of the rehearsal, wedding and reception are covered. We could not be more pleased with the way the wedding turned out and the treatment we received from the staff! Absolutely gorgeous location, the reception room will fit a HUGE wedding party and the facilities are clean, well taken care of and beautiful. Thank you Amy and your staff for making our son's special day a remarkable memory!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Thank you Sean!
    It really does mean the world to us! Katie & Wes are a wonderful couple, and were a pleasure to serve. All of the families, friends and loved ones were so much fun to be around!
    Hope all is going great!

Matt · Married on 10/22/2016

My wife found The Gardens in a magazine and loved it from the start, and only fell more in love after seeing the venue in person and meeting with Amy the first time. We knew then and there that this was our venue and could not have made a better choice as far as I'm concerned. Amy stayed on top of everything from day one all the way through the day of the wedding. She made it clear what we had to do on our end and there was never any confusion (on a side note, not one of the other venues that we looked into would have provided someone to help us throughout the process on the level that Amy does, which was another amazing perk). She communicates wonderfully and made us incredibly proud to say that she made sure our wedding went on perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for a better day, I only wish it could have gone on longer! She deserves every bit of praise that she gets!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Noemi · Married on 10/14/2016

This venue made our wedding a complete dream wedding. Amy really captured my dream and our friends and family were amazed and that's what we wanted. If we could do it again, we would do it here again. The staff were amazing people and made us feel so welcomed and at home, we were stressed free. Everything was so very well organized and went smoothly. The first time we met Amy we were welcomed with opened arms and working with her was amazingly easy. We got so many compliments on our wedding and we cant thank Amy and her assistances enough for all the hard work they did for us. The view was amazing itself and made it extra special. I remember our guests reactions, from just driving through the gate they were wowed!!!!!! And that was amazing for us. I loved how amy was there for the ceremony and reception and just made sure we were doing great. And the venders that she referred us to were amazing as well and new how things went the day of the wedding and they themselves would tell was that Amy was an amazing women. So I would definitely recommend this venue and the amazing staff as well. Thank you again to Amy and her staff for making our day a Special one and one to remember!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Marina · Married on 09/24/2016

We must've toured every wedding reception venue in New Braunfels, and worried we wouldn't find a place that would work, we came to our last appointment with Amy Collins. From the moment we met her and saw the grounds, we were so relieved- it was perfect! Amy took care of everything, from providing great vendor recommendations, to timelines, to decorating suggestions, she knows her business inside and out! We weren't stressed once during the planning process! Amy's even included in the price as the best day-of coordinator you could ever ask for. She made sure everything flowed smoothly on wedding day, and all of the little extras were taken care of. Neither we nor our families had to worry about a thing other than having fun! Our friends and family keep telling us how great our wedding was and how much fun they had! That's all we could've ever asked for.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kate · Married on 05/29/2016

Our wedding was in the rainiest May on record, but we worried not! Not only is this venue lovely inside and out, but we knew our special day was in the hands of the best in the business. Amy and her staff have done it all. They helped us talk through our vision of our special day and select the vendors that they have seen best meet those visions. Amy stuck to our budget and helped us negotiate what was really important to us. And have you seen the Gardens' flower arrangements? Gorgeous. So as our wedding approached, we didn't have to worry about whether we'd get married beneath the elegant gazebo overlooking rolling, largely undeveloped Hill Country in all directions--or whether rain would chase us into the still lovely ballroom with charming finishings and big windows overlooking the courtyard. We knew that Amy and her staff would pull off a spectacular event either way. Yes, the rain miraculously held off and we got the outdoor ceremony of our dreams, but what we cherish most looking back is the joy and encouragement Amy shared with us as we planned--and the prayers she prayed over us as we began this new chapter in our lives.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kim · Married on 04/22/2016

Amy with the Gardens of Cranesbury View really put this venue above and beyond any other venue that we look at during our process. Not only is the property beautiful and something you don't find much of, but the quality of service that Amy provided was what really made our experience with her seamless. She is the main person of contact that you deal with through the whole process and she is truly passionate and cares about the couples getting married. She has really thought of everything when she created her venue to make it run smoothly and not show any of the back of house process that goes on. And her manicured gardens are a paradise for Photographers and videographers to catch some amazing shots with Butterflies and beautiful flowers everywhere. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone I come across looking to get married in the Hill Country!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

Amy and her staff at the Gardens of Cranesbery View made my wedding experience so enjoyable. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to worry about anything. Amy and her staff were a delight to work with and had everything so organized. The wedding went smoothly and everyone enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend Amy and her venue!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/21/2015

Amy will always have a special place in my heart. Her passion for this and her heart for the Lord are nothing short of amazing. We love her. She's very VERY organized. From her vendors to the day of...and it pays off!! Our wedding day was perfect. I wasn't nervous or stressed out at all. The venue is beautiful and they're always out there grooming it and maintaining its beauty.

Amy is so welcoming and flexible. There were times I needed to bring people to the venue and she was so sweet to always allow me there. Her home is on the property and I never felt as if we weren't welcome there.

Her staff was amazing, but of course they were because working for Amy must be so fun. I wish I could work for her. So sweet and caring. And genuine. So SO genuine.

If you're looking for a place to fill your heart forever...this is it.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lisseth · Married on 10/31/2015

My husband and I had the most wonderful time at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. Amy and her staff are extremely dedicated. They are seriously the best in the business. Her vendors list is wonderful, seriously great recommendations. The venue is just so incredibly beautiful!! A week after it was over, we wanted to do it all over again!! That's how effortless Amy and her team make it.
    I will forever recommend Amy and her venue.
    -The Maldonado's

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Z

Zita · Married on 10/17/2015

Amy is AMAZING!! I could not have pulled off my wedding so flawlessly without her. She is so organized, and really gets excited about your day. She keeps you involved, contacts all the vendors and makes sure that everyone is where they need to be. I knew Amy would take care of everything, including some minor "glitches". All my guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. I would definitely recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View!!

Sent on 10/19/2015