88 Reviews for The Gardens of Cranesbury View

Wheelchair Access (2)
Centerpieces (1)
Decor (1)
88 The Gardens of Cranesbury View Reviews

When I had my first tour with Amy, I felt extremely comfortable and stress free! I knew she would listen to our wants and desires, and jump through hoops to make it happen, thats just who she is. There is no coordinator out there like Amy. Also the venue is STUNNING. It's on the top of a hill, so when you're near the gazebo there is a gorgeous view of the hill country with a nice breeze. One of the most beautiful venues I've ever been to.

Profile Picture joclyn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

If I could give 10 stars, I would! My wedding was flawless. My husband & I loved- every. single. second. Amy & her team did an OUTSTANDING job of making sure everything ran smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Amy as your wedding coordinator. It is worth every single penny. Starting from her positive attitude during the initial tour to {FAST FORWARD} a year later- big hugs & love during the send off- Amy never missed a beat. She spent time & effort getting to know our families & their cultures. She took careful notes & took special attention to detail. Amy knows EXACTLY what she is doing & her coordination helps keep you on track. Amy's coordination definitely helped us plan our perfect wedding day. We both worked full time during the planning of our wedding & Amy was always there to answer questions & assure us that we were on the right track. She does an amazing job of getting in touch with your vendors, as well as, offering tips to ensure a smooth day. We fell in love with the venue & will always have this special place in our hearts. Amy & Sarah were just incredibly sweet to every single guest. We had the wedding of our dreams & couldn't ask for anymore. We've been married a little over 3 weeks & not a day has gone by where we don't talk about our wedding & the fun we had. Our guests also have continuously mentioned to us how much fun they had & how beautiful the venue was. Thank you, Amy, Sarah, & Gardens of Cranesbury Team! Cheers to you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables

I couldn't of imagined a better wedding!! She even provided a list of the best vendors around!! Amy and Sarah were the sweetest and most professional ladies!! They made my wedding day so stress free!!

Profile Picture Chasity , 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

When my son and his bride chose The Gardens of Cranesbury View for a late August wedding, the thing we worried most about was the 100+ degree heat we might experience. Never in a million years did we expect to deal with Hurricane Harvey! From the beginning, Amy and her team made planning the wedding effortless. Both the bride and groom lived out of the area, so a lot of the planning was done long distance and finalized just a few days before the wedding. Amy's 20+ years of experience were invaluable! And when several other venues were forced to cancel their weddings August 26th because of the weather, Amy very calmly and very confidently assured us that everything would be perfect, and it was! Even when we decided early in the day to move the wedding up a hour to better accommodate our guests, she coordinated with all the vendors and provided seamless service! Having an indoor wedding at the venue wasn't their first choice, but everything was set up beautifully. When the ceremony was over, the ballroom instantly transformed from ceremony seating to the tables for the reception and party. Despite the fact that Harvey was blowing and going outside, you never knew it inside! Our families can't thank Amy enough for everything she and her team did that day. It was beautiful! And it was certainly memorable! And we were all blessed in the process!

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in June, and it was an absolute dream! Amy is incredibly detail oriented and client focused. One of the biggest factors why we chose this venue was because Amy was so on top of everything, and makes you feel like family from the first time you speak with her. Leading up to the wedding she was always there to lend advice, help me put together last minute details, and was just a calming friend to talk to. I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. Even after the wedding, Amy takes such good care of you and makes sure your first steps into married life are absolutely perfect. The venue is so beautiful and we have such amazing pictures! Thank you for everything Amy! I can't recommend getting married here enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

This place is absolutely gorgeous! After meeting with Amy for the first time, my fiancé and I knew that this was where we'd get married! Amy and her staff helped us create the perfect wedding day. Looking back, there's not a thing we would have changed :))

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wedding of my dreams!! I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with hopes of finding a venue. I found several that I wanted to see, with The Gardens of Cranesbury at the top of my list. When I got home my 2 maid of honors and I went through each flyer. At the top of Amy's flyer I wrote "She has her stuff in order!" (with several stars and smiley faces) Amy was so calm at the Extravaganza; when other vendors are barking at you to come look at their booth; she was calming and pleasant. Amy's venue was the first venue my fiancé and I looked at. Amy gave me a tour of the facility and it was breathtaking. It was everything I had hoped for. She took me down the path that I would be walking with my father and I couldn't hold back the tears. It just felt right! We looked at 3 other venues, but none of them gave me the same feeling as I did at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. To top it all off, I used Amy as my venue, florist and coordinator. She made planning a wedding easy!! With the coordinator package she told me exactly what I needed to be doing and when, what outside vendors she recommended and took all the stress off of me. The flowers were gorgeous!! From the bouquets to the flower arrangements on the table and the gazebo, it was stunning and the pictures turned out beautiful. Many guests told me that I looked like a page right out of Alice in Wonderland. Amy and her staff comes highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Corey, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

This is an amazing venue! Amy and her staff absolutely bend over backwards to ensure that every single detail of the rehearsal, wedding and reception are covered. We could not be more pleased with the way the wedding turned out and the treatment we received from the staff! Absolutely gorgeous location, the reception room will fit a HUGE wedding party and the facilities are clean, well taken care of and beautiful. Thank you Amy and your staff for making our son's special day a remarkable memory!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sean, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

My wife found The Gardens in a magazine and loved it from the start, and only fell more in love after seeing the venue in person and meeting with Amy the first time. We knew then and there that this was our venue and could not have made a better choice as far as I'm concerned. Amy stayed on top of everything from day one all the way through the day of the wedding. She made it clear what we had to do on our end and there was never any confusion (on a side note, not one of the other venues that we looked into would have provided someone to help us throughout the process on the level that Amy does, which was another amazing perk). She communicates wonderfully and made us incredibly proud to say that she made sure our wedding went on perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for a better day, I only wish it could have gone on longer! She deserves every bit of praise that she gets!

Profile Picture User7554624, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue made our wedding a complete dream wedding. Amy really captured my dream and our friends and family were amazed and that's what we wanted. If we could do it again, we would do it here again. The staff were amazing people and made us feel so welcomed and at home, we were stressed free. Everything was so very well organized and went smoothly. The first time we met Amy we were welcomed with opened arms and working with her was amazingly easy. We got so many compliments on our wedding and we cant thank Amy and her assistances enough for all the hard work they did for us. The view was amazing itself and made it extra special. I remember our guests reactions, from just driving through the gate they were wowed!!!!!! And that was amazing for us. I loved how amy was there for the ceremony and reception and just made sure we were doing great. And the venders that she referred us to were amazing as well and new how things went the day of the wedding and they themselves would tell was that Amy was an amazing women. So I would definitely recommend this venue and the amazing staff as well. Thank you again to Amy and her staff for making our day a Special one and one to remember!

Profile Picture Noemi, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We must've toured every wedding reception venue in New Braunfels, and worried we wouldn't find a place that would work, we came to our last appointment with Amy Collins. From the moment we met her and saw the grounds, we were so relieved- it was perfect! Amy took care of everything, from providing great vendor recommendations, to timelines, to decorating suggestions, she knows her business inside and out! We weren't stressed once during the planning process! Amy's even included in the price as the best day-of coordinator you could ever ask for. She made sure everything flowed smoothly on wedding day, and all of the little extras were taken care of. Neither we nor our families had to worry about a thing other than having fun! Our friends and family keep telling us how great our wedding was and how much fun they had! That's all we could've ever asked for.

Profile Picture Marina, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy with the Gardens of Cranesbury View really put this venue above and beyond any other venue that we look at during our process. Not only is the property beautiful and something you don't find much of, but the quality of service that Amy provided was what really made our experience with her seamless. She is the main person of contact that you deal with through the whole process and she is truly passionate and cares about the couples getting married. She has really thought of everything when she created her venue to make it run smoothly and not show any of the back of house process that goes on. And her manicured gardens are a paradise for Photographers and videographers to catch some amazing shots with Butterflies and beautiful flowers everywhere. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone I come across looking to get married in the Hill Country!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Amy and her staff at the Gardens of Cranesbery View made my wedding experience so enjoyable. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and not have to worry about anything. Amy and her staff were a delight to work with and had everything so organized. The wedding went smoothly and everyone enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend Amy and her venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy will always have a special place in my heart. Her passion for this and her heart for the Lord are nothing short of amazing. We love her. She's very VERY organized. From her vendors to the day of...and it pays off!! Our wedding day was perfect. I wasn't nervous or stressed out at all. The venue is beautiful and they're always out there grooming it and maintaining its beauty.

Amy is so welcoming and flexible. There were times I needed to bring people to the venue and she was so sweet to always allow me there. Her home is on the property and I never felt as if we weren't welcome there.

Her staff was amazing, but of course they were because working for Amy must be so fun. I wish I could work for her. So sweet and caring. And genuine. So SO genuine.

If you're looking for a place to fill your heart forever...this is it.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the most wonderful time at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. Amy and her staff are extremely dedicated. They are seriously the best in the business. Her vendors list is wonderful, seriously great recommendations. The venue is just so incredibly beautiful!! A week after it was over, we wanted to do it all over again!! That's how effortless Amy and her team make it.
I will forever recommend Amy and her venue.
-The Maldonado's

Profile Picture Lisseth, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens

Amy is AMAZING!! I could not have pulled off my wedding so flawlessly without her. She is so organized, and really gets excited about your day. She keeps you involved, contacts all the vendors and makes sure that everyone is where they need to be. I knew Amy would take care of everything, including some minor "glitches". All my guests raved about how beautiful the venue was. I would definitely recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View!!

Profile Picture Zita, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Linens

Amy and her team are amazing and it shows in their quality of work! Our wedding ceremony and reception exceeded our expectations and we could have not dreamed of a more beautiful wedding day. Amy truly has a passion for what she does. We continue to receive positive feedback from all of our guests. Thanks so much Amy for such an unforgettable evening!!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is no such thing as too much praise for Amy and the Gardens of Cranesbury View! Since Sean and I both live in Houston but wanted to have the Wedding from his hometown in New Braunfels we had to do most of the venue research from reviews online. When I saw the pictures of the Gardens I was very impressed with how beautiful it was and the rave reviews made me feel that the Gardens was definitely a top contender. When I called Amy to schedule an appointment I couldn’t believe how friendly she was! The Gardens of Cranesbury was the first venue we toured and as soon as we arrived on the grounds I turned to Sean and said this is it (to his surprise since I never make quick decisions!). I was so impressed with the Gardens that when the wedding budget came up in conversation I often remarked I was ok with changing anything about the wedding but the venue, the Gardens of Cranesbury View was an absolute must! It helped they were very reasonably priced for all the service that was provided. One note I’d like to make is Amy provides a great list of vendors to work with and if at all possible you should stick with them. I picked a caterer that was not on her list for my Brunch wedding and they ended up going out of business a month before my Wedding Day. Once I told Amy not only did she give me the name of a great caterer who was available on such short notice and had a Brunch menu option but also she continued to follow up with them to make sure we had everything set with them in time. She is simply amazing! Also, since I had decided to craft most of my wedding I was afraid that I would have too many decorations to be set out but not only did Amy set everything up but she did it perfectly and it was done by the time of our rehearsal the day before. I had the most wonderful experience with Amy! We’re still getting comments on how beautiful the Venue was and one of my guests remarked they had never seen anyone so passionate about their job as Amy was.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Amy and her staff are amazing ! The venue is gorgeous and working with Amy made my wedding planning less stressful ! She is worth every penny !!! She even did my floral which looked beautiful ! Definitely recommend this venue!!!!! Loved everything about my wedding being held there !

Profile Picture User5503377, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful, Fun, and Stress Free! I don't even know where to start. The venue is absolutely beautiful, straight out of a picture book and that is not even the best part. The best part is Amy and here team. From the moment they book you, they start guiding you on where you need to be with planning. I honestly don't know how other people do it without someone to guide them through the planning process which is timely and well documented if you follow their instruction. The day of, there were NO HICCUPS, seriously, everything was beautiful and perfect. I got married in a church in town, Amy arrived at the church with all my followers, made sure everyone had what they needed before the ceremony. As soon as it was over she rushed back to receive us brought us a drink and starting taking care of everything that possibly needed attention. All we had to do is sit back and soak up the importance of what was happening. I had the best time of my life at my wedding and this is largely because Amy and her team had everything under control. I wish there were stars higher than 5.

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was this venue! Amy is the owner and coordinator of this place, and she runs it so smoothly. You can tell she really has a passion for what she does. The venue is well kept and beautiful. So many of our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was and so many people were asking how we found it. This place is gorgeous and your pictures will be amazing!

One thing I really liked was that you rent each little thing, rather than having it as a huge package because there were a lot of things we ended up not needing so it was nice not to pay for it (for example, Amy lets you rent her china and silverware, but some caterers also rent it to you. Hers is a really fair price, and we were planning on using it, but our caterer ended up having it in the package. So it was nice not to have to pay for renting it had it been built in). There is very little you need to do as far as decor because the grounds are so pretty, but if you wanted to do flowers, Amy has that option as well. Amy and her staff were wonderful to us and took care of so many things. You literally don't have to set up anything. They do it all for you.

I would have never paid for a day of coordinator, but Amy's coordinating services came with the package, and now I have no idea how people do it without one! Now I recommend getting a day of coordinator to everyone because Amy was so amazing. She made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. She kept up with all of our vendors for us, suggested vendors when we didn't know where to start, and made sure that if there were issues, we didn't have to deal with it the day of. There were definitely some hiccups on our day (not because of the venue), but I didn't deal with any of it because Amy had it all taken care of.

I could go on, but there is a character limit. Seriously though, you will not regret booking this place!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Linens

Wow! That's all I can say and I am sure Any and her staff hear that all the time. We could not have chosen a better venue for my daughter's wedding. Every detail was thought of and taken care of by Amy. We truly did not have to think about anything on the wedding day, we just enjoyed every moment. I highly recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View for a beautiful location and special attention. Flowers are definitely a bonus!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Amy and her team are amazing. They really know the business. We were completely stress free during our event. Amy kept to our schedule of events which made our wedding night perfect. Our guests spent weeks complimenting the staff and venue. The decoration of our ball room was pure perfection and I didn't have to do anything but drop off all our decorations. Again, Amy and her team did a fantastic job. They went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true.

Profile Picture BRANDI, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews