The Gardens by Chic Events Jamaica Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Anita M. Married on 01/31/2021

Exceptional

Let me start off by saying Sadeki is nothing less than a gem. She was patient and kind, she worked with me every step of the way even when I changed my wedding date twice, she never got upset she just ask when was the new date I wanted and everytime I called she'd actually call me by my name which gave me a sense of security that she cared. On my wedding day she was there for me every step of the way just the same, from arriving at the venue early to accommodate the arrival of my cake to collecting my flowers when I realized I wouldn't be able to collect it in time, she didn't once complain about any of the inconvenience and for that I'm truly grateful I would 100% recommend this venue if good service, reliability and peace of mind is what you need on your big day. Thanks Sadeki 🥰❤
  • Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 12/27/2020

Great experience!

We were so blessed to have found The Gardens by Chic Events! They were very professional, friendly, and responded quickly when we had questions. Chic Events made our day very special and they went above and beyond for us! We couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else except at The Gardens. Our wedding was breathtaking and perfect! I definitely recommend Chic Events to plan your wedding and/or event!
    Nadia H. Married on 10/17/2020

Fresh breath of wonderful memories

The Gardens is phenomenal, the venue is natural splendor. You cannot go wrong in making this choice. Kudos to Sadeki for applying her expertise when I wasn’t sure what next to do. Thank you Chic Events for making our dream wedding reality 🤗🤗.
    Akeba G. Married on 12/30/2020

My Experience

My experience was really a awesome she was very professional very patient, the venue was very beautiful and spacious I really enjoyed taking my pictures there.