The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm Reviews

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 4
The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 5

Heidie · Getting married on 04/03/2021

First Impression

I went for a tour and fell in love with the venue, I met with property owner and she was very down to earth kind understanding. she explained everything in detail so I can understand as a first time bride and never have experienced wedding planing she settled my mind a lot.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you so much for the sweet words. I look forward to hopefully talking with you again soon.

Rachel Mccord · Getting married on 10/17/2020

5-star experience

Every interaction has exceeded our expectations. So far, wonderful to work with as we plan the wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Your date is soon approaching Rachel! We are excited about each and every couple who choose to celebrate with us. Stop by anytime and chat or look around for inspiration before the big day!

Erin · Getting married on 05/30/2020

This venue is BEAUTIFUL. Linda is so accommodating and really wants to make sure you have the best experience possible. My fiancé and I loved it so much, we are getting married there in 2020!!

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 6
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 7
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 8
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 9
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 10
    Sent on 10/01/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thanks Erin! We are so happy that you fell in love with our venue!

jennessy · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Linda & Lauren are amazing!! My family came from ny and wanted to see the venue. Linda welcomed us into her home with open arms and she treated us like we knew her for years. Her and Lauren actually communicate which has been rare with other venues since we started our search. I cant wait to get married here in 5/2020.

Sent on 10/04/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous venue with incredible hospitality

TGBF treated my husband and I like royalty! Linda (the owner) was amazing and helped our dream barn/rustic wedding become a reality. Her venue is impeccable! The customer service from Linda and her family/team made us feel right at home which helped us enjoy our day even more than expected! You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here. The bridal suite is perfect for photos and decorated beautifully. Everyone loved the venue! A true hidden gem!

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 11
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 12
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 13
    Sent on 11/04/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much! I enjoyed celebrating with you and Eric and your family and friends. I wish you all a long and happy life together full of wonderful memories!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

Most beautiful barn venue in Rising Sun

This venue was beyond what I could ever expect on my wedding day. Its rustic yet very beautiful and elegant. The owners are what sold me most though, they are awesome and will make sure everything is perfect for you wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You looked fabulous and your wedding was beautiful. I am so thankful you chose our venue to celebrate with you and Joe! I wish you a long and happy life together!
  • Kristi

Kristi Goode · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect venue!

My husband and I got married at The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm on 09/14/19. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are extremely accommodating and thoughtful! The bridal suite makes for a great location to relax and get ready before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2019

We went to the Gardens at Bethlehem Farms for a bridal expo that they hosted, and we were not disappointed! This is a beautiful, rustic barn venue that will fulfill every bride’s dreams! They were accommodating, quick to answer questions, and have a lovely space for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Check this place out today and you’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 10/04/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

We are so happy you were able to attend Brides & Brews! We had so much fun hosting this event. Thank you for your review!
  • Jesse

Jesse Lee · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible

This venue is everything you can imagine for a rustic barn themed wedding. The family is so loving and caring and will do whatever it takes to make your special day as smooth and easy and beautiful as possible. We love this place!

Sent on 07/17/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Jesse! We really enjoyed getting to know you and Chelbee. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Sony Lloyd · Married on 06/15/2019

Event Planner

The venue and the grounds is just BEAUTIFUL! The staff was a big help to me and my staff. Really treated us like family.

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 14
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 15
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 16
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 17
    Sent on 07/20/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Sonya, I enjoyed meeting you and working with you for The Lee's wedding. It was a pleasure!

Amber · Married on 10/12/2018

Linda went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and unique to us as a couple.

Sent on 11/10/2017

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

We do try our best to make sure each couple here has a great experience. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you!

Kathleen · Married on 09/29/2018

We fell in love with this venue before the barn had ever been renovated. We were planning on our reception being in a tent on the grass. When we met the owner Linda, we immediately loved her and spent several hours in her kitchen. By the end of the evening, we were crying and hugging (yes, seriously, this happened). Our vision was to have our ceremony under a willow tree with hanging lanterns, and let me tell you--this venue does not disappoint. From the amazing gardens with >6 foot tall lilies, to the newly-renovated lower barn with twinkle lights and a beautiful bar area, to the breathtaking views from the renovated upper barn, to the incredibly elegant and girly bridal suite upstairs and immaculate groom's suite downstairs, this venue has **everything**. Our guests are raving about how unique and beautiful the venue was. But the real starsof the show are Linda and her family. They were wonderful to work with and communicated with us nonstop, even when we moved out of state --and I was panicking that the wedding would never come together. They took care of everything and made the day magical. My maid of honor even had a major wardrobe malfunction, and Linda fixed it herself!! I cannot express our gratitude to Linda and her family for the wedding of our dreams. Please do not hesitate to set up a meeting with her and to see this venue. They are only improving by the day, even though the place was magical over a year ago before the major renovations. Thank you again, Linda and family, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen! I am so grateful for all your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful. I have a feeling you set a trend holding your ceremony under the willow tree! Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful long and happy life together!

Brenda · Married on 09/09/2018

We met Linda at a Bridal Show and loved their venue! They are eager to please every client in every way. Gardens at Bethlehem Farm is absolutely beautiful! Flowers planted for every season and their special touches throughout are wonderful. They are a great "Family Team." You will enjoy your event in the barn as well as the grounds. It is just beautiful! Come and see for yourself! Brenda Davenport, PIZAZZ Wedding Boutique & Bel Air Tuxedo Rentals

Sent on 05/31/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Brenda, we love you too! Thank you for all your support! Brides & Brews was a huge success thanks to your Bridal Fashion Show. We can't thank you enough!

Travis Bennett · Married on 06/10/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Gardens at Bethlehem's was the perfect place for a wedding. The facility had everything you could possibly want or need. The family who owns and operates the facility are true, genuine good people. So helpful with every phase of the wedding experience to make the day perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone I would meet.

Sent on 04/29/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Travis! I was honored to have you and Krista here at our venue for your wedding. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you all the happiness for many years to come!

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Tim and Linda were the best people to work with. They were there through every step of my big day! I loved this venue, and i recommend to everyone.

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 18
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 19
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm 20
    Sent on 07/02/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful Amanda! Thank you for allowing us to provide the backdrop for your wedding.

jennifer · Married on 12/06/2016

Our 30th Anniversary Celebration was a great success largely due to this venue hosting us. They were so professional and great to work with and the surroundings are beautiful! We felt right at home!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Jen! We were happy to help you celebrate with you!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

Our wedding day was perfect from start to finish!! The beautiful scenery made for some amazing pictures to capture our day! Our friends and family loved the day just as much as we did. I highly recommend The Gardens for your wedding day or any event really!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

It was a gorgeous day!

Kealey · Married on 07/06/2013

We held our daughter's wedding at The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm and it was absolutely beautiful. The farm is meticulously maintained and the owners were wonderful. One of my favorite parts of the evening was after sunset when the fireflies appeared out over the fields. Magical!

Sent on 11/09/2016

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

You were our first wedding here! We couldn't have done it without you!

Tarra · Married on 03/02/2019

3.5

Such a beautiful place and very accommodating! A little expensive but totally worth it!

Sent on 10/08/2018