The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm Reviews

29 | Rising Sun, MD

29 Reviews for The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm

Katie W. · Married on 05/22/2021

Gorgeous farm & wonderful owners!

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm is a magical place! We found them on Wedding Wire and were the first place we contacted about going to see as a possible wedding venue and the place stole our hearts. We never even wanted to look anywhere else because this farm felt like a perfect fit even from the very beginning and we pretty much decided then and there that it would be out spot. The owners are so sweet and made it feel like family to be on their farm with them. The bridal suite is gorgeous and all the ceremony/reception areas are equally as amazing. A wedding planner (Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta) was included with our package which was a saving grace we didn't even know we needed, but the wedding day went by flawlessly! I really can't say enough great things about this place! Go check it out!!

Sent on 07/10/2021

Heidie R. · Married on 05/08/2021

First Impression

I went for a tour and fell in love with the venue, I met with property owner and she was very down to earth kind understanding. she explained everything in detail so I can understand as a first time bride and never have experienced wedding planing she settled my mind a lot.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you so much for the sweet words. I look forward to hopefully talking with you again soon.

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2021

AMAZING barn venue!

We got married on May 7, 2021 and could not have asked for a better venue! This place is absolutely beautiful and perfect! The multiple areas for a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in one place is so convenient. The owners are great people, as well as our wedding planner! There was absolutely no stress on my end as a bride that day!

If we could repeat our day over again at this venue, we absolutely would!❤️

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Karlene

Karlene H. · Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely wonderful

The gardens at Bethlehem farm was my dream venue. They were the most kind helpful people. They not only helped me with everything I needed but even allowed me to change my date a few months before the wedding because of family circumstances. They provided Marta Kastner as my wedding planner and she was awesome. Above and beyond doesn’t begin to explain everything she did for us. She took care of our decorations and everything we wanted. She ran our rehearsal dinner and helped me with so much extra stuff. They made the most important day of my life an absolute dream.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Rachel M. · Married on 10/17/2020

5-star experience

Every interaction has exceeded our expectations. So far, wonderful to work with as we plan the wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Your date is soon approaching Rachel! We are excited about each and every couple who choose to celebrate with us. Stop by anytime and chat or look around for inspiration before the big day!

Carly W. · Married on 09/20/2020

Best venue EVER!!!

Honestly, we could not have picked a more perfect venue for our 9/20/2020 wedding! From our first steps into the barn, we knew that’s where our wedding would be. The owners are the most thoughtful and kind people to work with. They genuinely love sharing their property with couples and it really shows! Many of our guests repeatedly told us it was the most beautiful venue they’d been to. From the upper barn, to the cocktail area, to the lower barn and all the beautiful scenery outside - you really can’t beat it! Highly HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Erin · Married on 05/30/2020

This venue is BEAUTIFUL. Linda is so accommodating and really wants to make sure you have the best experience possible. My fiancé and I loved it so much, we are getting married there in 2020!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thanks Erin! We are so happy that you fell in love with our venue!

Jennessy · Married on 05/15/2020

Linda & Lauren are amazing!! My family came from ny and wanted to see the venue. Linda welcomed us into her home with open arms and she treated us like we knew her for years. Her and Lauren actually communicate which has been rare with other venues since we started our search. I cant wait to get married here in 5/2020.

Sent on 10/04/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous venue with incredible hospitality

TGBF treated my husband and I like royalty! Linda (the owner) was amazing and helped our dream barn/rustic wedding become a reality. Her venue is impeccable! The customer service from Linda and her family/team made us feel right at home which helped us enjoy our day even more than expected! You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here. The bridal suite is perfect for photos and decorated beautifully. Everyone loved the venue! A true hidden gem!

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much! I enjoyed celebrating with you and Eric and your family and friends. I wish you all a long and happy life together full of wonderful memories!

Rebecca · Married on 10/26/2019

A great, charming, rustic venue that makes you feel at home

Linda and her family were excellent to work with they made every aspect of our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. As well as the fact their home is gorgeous and a perfect place to get married!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Theresa K. · Married on 10/12/2019

Warm, Inviting, and Professional

Planning and actual wedding day experience for our daughter's wedding with Tim and Linda was amazing! They are so professional in what they do, yet down to earth with helpful suggestions and attentiveness to us. They worked with our last minute heating issues (it was a cool October evening) and let our decorators do an amazing job of adding special touches! Our wedding pictures are beautiful thanks to the beautiful bridal suite and outside areas and of course the barn and reception area were amazing. Can't say enough good things - they genuinely cared about us and how important this day was to us! Special people - you can tell they love what they do and want each bride and groom to feel special!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Katlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Spectacular!

This was the absolute perfect venue for us! The owners are incredible people and do such an amazing job working with you on what you want and need. We booked way back in Nov. 2017 and had the pleasure of watching the renovation of this venue. I know they still have plans to continue to add to their dream but I couldn’t have been more thrilled come the day of our wedding this past September. Everything was so beautiful and truly magical. Linda is a goddess of the gardens! I don’t have one negative comment for this place. They made our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle D. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best day ever!

The Gardens of Bethlehem farm and Tim& Linda Pierce are phenomenal-!! They are the nicest, most accommodating people who’s hearts are as big and beautiful as their property. From the first time I met them with my son and now daughter-in-law I KNEW it was going to be the best day ever. The attention to detail is bar none and there was no wondering ‘ what if’s’ the day of my sons wedding. Every one of the guests commented on the pristine grounds and the details that showed in everything the Pierces have lovingly put into the barn. We cannot thank them enough for making us feel like part of the family that day and ensuring everything was as it should be. Thank you so much!! Forever grateful, Michelle & Doug Keenen

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

Most beautiful barn venue in Rising Sun

This venue was beyond what I could ever expect on my wedding day. Its rustic yet very beautiful and elegant. The owners are what sold me most though, they are awesome and will make sure everything is perfect for you wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You looked fabulous and your wedding was beautiful. I am so thankful you chose our venue to celebrate with you and Joe! I wish you a long and happy life together!
  • Kristi

Kristi G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect venue!

My husband and I got married at The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm on 09/14/19. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are extremely accommodating and thoughtful! The bridal suite makes for a great location to relax and get ready before the ceremony. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/15/2019

We went to the Gardens at Bethlehem Farms for a bridal expo that they hosted, and we were not disappointed! This is a beautiful, rustic barn venue that will fulfill every bride’s dreams! They were accommodating, quick to answer questions, and have a lovely space for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Check this place out today and you’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 10/04/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

We are so happy you were able to attend Brides & Brews! We had so much fun hosting this event. Thank you for your review!
  • Jesse

Jesse L. · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible

This venue is everything you can imagine for a rustic barn themed wedding. The family is so loving and caring and will do whatever it takes to make your special day as smooth and easy and beautiful as possible. We love this place!

Sent on 07/17/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Jesse! We really enjoyed getting to know you and Chelbee. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Sony L. · Married on 06/15/2019

Event Planner

The venue and the grounds is just BEAUTIFUL! The staff was a big help to me and my staff. Really treated us like family.

Sent on 07/20/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Sonya, I enjoyed meeting you and working with you for The Lee's wedding. It was a pleasure!

Amber · Married on 10/12/2018

Linda went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and unique to us as a couple.

Sent on 11/10/2017

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

We do try our best to make sure each couple here has a great experience. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you!

Kathleen · Married on 09/29/2018

We fell in love with this venue before the barn had ever been renovated. We were planning on our reception being in a tent on the grass. When we met the owner Linda, we immediately loved her and spent several hours in her kitchen. By the end of the evening, we were crying and hugging (yes, seriously, this happened). Our vision was to have our ceremony under a willow tree with hanging lanterns, and let me tell you--this venue does not disappoint. From the amazing gardens with >6 foot tall lilies, to the newly-renovated lower barn with twinkle lights and a beautiful bar area, to the breathtaking views from the renovated upper barn, to the incredibly elegant and girly bridal suite upstairs and immaculate groom's suite downstairs, this venue has **everything**. Our guests are raving about how unique and beautiful the venue was. But the real starsof the show are Linda and her family. They were wonderful to work with and communicated with us nonstop, even when we moved out of state --and I was panicking that the wedding would never come together. They took care of everything and made the day magical. My maid of honor even had a major wardrobe malfunction, and Linda fixed it herself!! I cannot express our gratitude to Linda and her family for the wedding of our dreams. Please do not hesitate to set up a meeting with her and to see this venue. They are only improving by the day, even though the place was magical over a year ago before the major renovations. Thank you again, Linda and family, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen! I am so grateful for all your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful. I have a feeling you set a trend holding your ceremony under the willow tree! Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful long and happy life together!

Brenda · Married on 09/09/2018

We met Linda at a Bridal Show and loved their venue! They are eager to please every client in every way. Gardens at Bethlehem Farm is absolutely beautiful! Flowers planted for every season and their special touches throughout are wonderful. They are a great "Family Team." You will enjoy your event in the barn as well as the grounds. It is just beautiful! Come and see for yourself! Brenda Davenport, PIZAZZ Wedding Boutique & Bel Air Tuxedo Rentals

Sent on 05/31/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Brenda, we love you too! Thank you for all your support! Brides & Brews was a huge success thanks to your Bridal Fashion Show. We can't thank you enough!

Gerren · Married on 09/09/2018

The best experience I could have hoped for!

Beautiful venue with the most helpful and friendly staff. A magical event that I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Travis B. · Married on 06/10/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Gardens at Bethlehem's was the perfect place for a wedding. The facility had everything you could possibly want or need. The family who owns and operates the facility are true, genuine good people. So helpful with every phase of the wedding experience to make the day perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone I would meet.

Sent on 04/29/2019

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Travis! I was honored to have you and Krista here at our venue for your wedding. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you all the happiness for many years to come!

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Tim and Linda were the best people to work with. They were there through every step of my big day! I loved this venue, and i recommend to everyone.

Sent on 07/02/2018

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful Amanda! Thank you for allowing us to provide the backdrop for your wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2016

Our 30th Anniversary Celebration was a great success largely due to this venue hosting us. They were so professional and great to work with and the surroundings are beautiful! We felt right at home!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm's reply:

Thank you Jen! We were happy to help you celebrate with you!