The Gardens Reviews

9 Reviews for The Gardens

• Susan

Susan · Married on 09/06/2020

Gardens, a Jubilee!

The staff took their time to walk us around, share interesting history regarding the Gardens and each of their roles. They all were very willing to try different menus, music options, and bar offerings. And the gardens are breathtaking. I also love the reuse of old wood and decorations. Further they are very responsive to emails Spectacular Place and Staff.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Robert

Robert S. · Married on 08/22/2020

Truly Dependable and Driven Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue.

My fiancée and I just had our tasting last night and the food was unbelievable. From my experience at other weddings its far beyond what you would expect.

Each time we tried another dish we were left with harder and harder decisions because every single food option just blew our minds.

Beyond this they have been incredible to work with. They've helped us through the wedding planning process and really made this planning process easy. I cannot say enough good things about the people here and their beautiful property.

They do things on so much more of a personal level thsn literally anyone else in the industry we spoke to before meeting them.

Normally when you go to a venue you get a very corporate money hungry vibe, here you get open communication and passion for what they're doing. This is their life's es work and dreams and it shows in every thing they do.

This is the perfect venue to make the perfect wedding happen.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Danielle B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Amazing venue. We couldn't have asked for more! The staff is outstanding! They help with the wedding planning process and are so warm and welcoming! We enjoyed all the flowers, the pond, the lighted tent. We received so many compliments about how beautiful the wedding was and how we picked such a great place to have it! We are so pleased!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Pame

Pame · Married on 08/31/2019

Just Wwoooow!!!!

First off, from the start you can tell these folks really care! If you're looking for an intimate, romantic little garden with beauty all around and a classic chapel, this is the place. We had our wedding here, indoor ceremony and outdoor reception with 200-250 guests. I received more compliments on the venue than me being in a wedding dress. So many of my guests asked how I was even able to find such a beautiful venue. It was soooo memorable and truly hard to describe. The team put in soo much effort and are very dedicated as well as passionate. Wedding planning has never been easier! Trust me, you will not regret choosing this venue.

Sent on 09/17/2019

The Gardens's reply:

We love you Pame! Thank you so much for the kind words and it was our pleasure to amaze you and your guests. Can we do it again?

Karen J. · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations

This location is beyond beautiful! The atmosphere is peaceful and incredibly welcoming!
    The team at The Gardens made this day amazing! They were able to help us with every minute detail and kept the day smooth and seamless. I would never have imagined their attention to detail was possible. They all made this day stress free and gorgeous! I urge everyone to have their wedding day at The Gardens!
    I cannot thank you all enough for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2019

The Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! We truly enjoyed every moment of this day and were honored to be a part of it all. We will admit that we were a little nervous since the newlyweds had never been to our venue until the night of their rehearsal. Were we pretty enough? Will we live up to the expectations? We were so glad to see everyone having such a wonderful time taking in all the sights, scents and sounds of our little piece of heaven. It was like the greatest blind date ever!

Rachel H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Place but a Wonderful family to work with!

Our wedding day exceeded my expectations in literally every single way and that is all because of the amazing people at The Gardens! The amount of care and attention that they made sure to put in was outstanding and they are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They played Queen (our favorite band) throughout the gardens as we set up, helped to make sure we knew our options for the ceremony and ran through it at the rehearsal, made a signature cocktail (and made sure I had a drink in my hand at all times), they took photos all day knowing we did not have a photographer, set up and took down with us. They even moved decorations from one area to the next as the night went on which I didn't even think of! Literally everything I forgot or didn't even think of they already had it under control. While the logistics of a wedding are obviously important, the kindness of this family and how welcoming they were to everyone who came onto their property just made our day that much more special. There was never a time where I felt uncomfortable asking for something to be tweaked or unsure of how something should go because the success of our day was just as important to them!
    All this happened and we hadn't even met in person until the night before at the rehearsal dinner (we are out of state)! Amanda reached out and kept notes of any random changes I made throughout our engagement and worked with us to ensure everything was perfect!
    I am so happy we started our marriage in this beautiful and magical place and I highly recommend you start the rest of your life with this wonderful family too!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, Beautiful, Professional

We loved working with Johan and his family at the Gardens. Everything was professional and easy to do. He answered any questions I had very quickly and efficiently. They also offered a catering option to have our rehearsal and dinner right at the Gardens and the food was amazing! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

The Garden's Wedding Center is the best kept secret tucked away in Allenton, WI. With that said..The Garden's Wedding Center should no longer be a secret to brides who wish to have their wedding in a traditional, rustic and BEAUTIFUL Church. You will fall in love with the vintage church that has been brought back to life, with stain glass windows, a bell tower and a true church bell, beautiful alter, bridal suite and a groomsmen suite, a bar for before AND after beverages and has enough room to fit 200+ people. The most amazing part of this church and what made me fall in love with it is the Garden's that are attached. Johan takes such great care and has a passion for the Garden on the Church property; it has a swing, a bridge, a koi pond-along with many, many different types of flowers, shrubs and beautiful backgrounds for Pinterest perfect pictures! The Gardens Wedding Center no longer has a church congregation, there is no need to be "member" to have your wedding ceremony at The Gardens. You can bring your own officiant! Its a beautiful church where you can truly customize your own wedding and reception from start to finish!

I had my wedding at The Garden's Wedding Center and it was everything I could have dreamed of! While I know the comments below state about the time constraint but I was able to have the venue for the whole day. Johan and his team are COMPLETELY accommodating and will work with you to help you bring your wedding dreams to life! You are also able to have your reception at The Gardens Wedding Center -truly an all inclusive kind of venue. I would have had my reception here had I not booked my reception already prior to finding a church.

Thank you to all at The Gardens Wedding Center for making our special day so perfect, so magic and unique!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 09/30/2017

Fairytale Wedding

I cannot say enough about our amazing experience at The Gardens Wedding Center! The venue itself is breathtaking! The love and expense that go into keeping these gardens is very evident. Our wedding pictures are amazing!
    The reception dinner was phenomenal! Really extraordinary and unique.
    The thing that sold us on The Gardens, though, is the family that owns it. You could not find kinder people! They truly want your day to be special. They were agreeable to some "out of the ordinary" things we wanted to do. They desired to and succeeded in making our daughter's wedding a fairytale come true.

Sent on 10/10/2019

The Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Jane! We really appreciate the kind words and thoroughly enjoyed hosting all aspects of your event. Thank you for sharing a photo as well. We have been sitting at the edge of our seats waiting to see more from that magical day. Can we do it again next year?