15 Reviews for The Garden Ballroom

Buffet (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
14 The Garden Ballroom Reviews

Had my wedding (cocktail and reception) April 7, 2018 and 5 stars is not enough to give them I wish I could give them 100000 stars. Lorraine and her family went above and beyond to make our wedding just perfect. It is so refreshing to find someone who loves what they do and that is Lorraine any bride will be lucky to have her. She spent hours of her time listening to my stressful times, helping me with the timeline, giving me her suggestions. She is so easy to communicate and is always available. Her family became friends with my family. It was like we have known for years!!! I strongly recommend them for any event!!! Any bride will be on the best hands!!! Thank you again Lorraine for making our wedding a day full of amazing memories xoxoxo Maria

Profile Picture María , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Linens

Planning a wedding is one of the best and most stressful things a couple plans for. It’s also the biggest party you ever throw for yourself so you want to make sure you get a great team to work together so that you and your hubby can really take it all in and ENJOY!!! The Garden Ballroom was the first and only venue my husband and I looked at when planning our wedding! We fell in love with the unique architecture, romantic ballroom feel, and the convenience of having the wedding, cocktail hour and reception all in one place. We thought we got lucky with the location but where we really lucked out with was with Lorraine and her team!!!! Lorraine helped me plan through all the intiment details from states away and gave us a list of preferred vendors that we worked off of and found the most amazing team for our BIG day. Lorraine’s team provided all the ceremony and reception decor (except for small added touches I brought), bartender service, bridal suite for the day of, cocktail cheese bar, and emotional support along th way. She helped get everything in line for the day of and was my first line of defense with all my other vendors on the day of! She has a detailed timeline of what was happening and really took the time to get to know me and my husband to understand what type of day we wanted. We highly recommend the Garden Ballroom, Lorraine and the team we used for our big day (listed below)!!

Venue: Garden Ballroom
Hair and Make-up: Michelle Renee the Studio

Photos
Profile Picture Stacey, 3/31/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Officiant
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

Lorraine and her team did a great job to keep everything running smoothly the whole night of the wedding. Planning was easy and stress free as Lorraine is super accommodating and will happily spend 2 hours working with you on the perfect linen combinations! Communication was always quick and clear. I would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!!

Profile Picture janessa, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Officiant

We recently celebrated my daughters Sweet 15 at the Garden Ballroom. They did an amazing job. They her dreams of an Arabian theme party come to life. The decor was perfect and the service was incredible. I would definitely have my next event here.

Profile Picture Jessy, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lorraine and the staff at the Garden Ballroom were excellent. I tried not to be picky, but I knew what I wanted and Lorraine and the others made that happen. I even had some of my own decor my husband and I had put together and Lorraine was more than happy to do a mock table so we could see it altogether. She also helped put together our own decor as well as the venues for the tables and it turned out fantastic. I could call or email with any silly question I had and they were always there to help. She even helped solve a small flower mix up so my day wasn’t thrown off. All in all - I love the staff, the venue, and the help they provided. They definitely make sure that you’re taken care of and that they help make your day extra special.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Garden Ballroom was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. The cocktail hour outside in the courtyard was well-received by the guests and the dinner inside was gorgeous with the lighted drapes and round tables. Lorraine is a gem to work with and quickly responds to all e-mails. Thanks!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were very accommodating, easy to work with, creative, and professional. Lorraine was able to take my vision and make it a beautiful reality! We were very pleased with the venue and its amazing team!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Event Rentals
4.7

the ladies where so nice and flexible with working with us. the venue was so pretty when we showed up the day of the wedding. they made our day easier for us.

Photo for The Garden Ballroom Review - our table settings where so cute for our Halloween wedding.
Photo for The Garden Ballroom Review - I loved the setting for the ceremony.
Profile Picture april, 10/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

beautiful ladies, great place & venue

Profile Picture User7133325, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Words cannot even begin to express our gratitude to the amazing place. Our vow renewal last night exceeded every single expectation in every way. Wow...just wow. A total dream come to. You executed our vision in every detail. Amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Maryel, 7/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I held our co-ed baby shower here on 12.12.15. The Garden Ballroom was absolutely beautiful! Lorraine and her staff went over and beyond to make our day all the more special! I wouldn't hesitate recommending this place to others for their special event.

Profile Picture Alegra, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Garden Ballroom for our Corporate Christmas Party. With using the ballroom and the corridor there was enough room to accommodate the 115 guests and we had casino tables and a photo booth in the corridor. We provided the centerpieces and they did all the set up with tables and linens. It was a beautiful setting and they did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Julie Roberts, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Set Up, Linens, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables

This venue was perfect for my wedding reception. I had a fall themed wedding and it fit perfectly with this historic building. I had about 125 guests roughly and their is still plenty of space. Everything was ready for my family to start decorating right on the time schedule and these ladies are very kind and professional at the same time. Thank you to Tina, Lorraine, and Carolina!!!

Profile Picture User6074897, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Stations, Chair Covers, Chairs, Drapery, Tables

Tina and her husband were wonderful to work with! From the very beginning they were down to earth and friendly, welcoming us as if we were family. They allowed us to have the ballroom for 12 hours instead of the normal 4-5 hours everywhere else was offering us. They did all the decorating and take down, everything was provided in our package, including the table décor and centerpieces! We even ended up with fresh orchids in some of our centerpieces thanks to the $50 centerpiece allowance, plus us using what she already had (lanterns, and glass containers). The ballroom turned out to be gorgeous the day of and I wouldn't have done anything differently. The Garden Ballroom is a princesses dream!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews