The Garden Ballroom Reviews

17 | Winter Haven, FL

17 Reviews for The Garden Ballroom

17 The Garden Ballroom Reviews

María · Married on 04/07/2018

Had my wedding (cocktail and reception) April 7, 2018 and 5 stars is not enough to give them I wish I could give them 100000 stars. Lorraine and her family went above and beyond to make our wedding just perfect. It is so refreshing to find someone who loves what they do and that is Lorraine any bride will be lucky to have her. She spent hours of her time listening to my stressful times, helping me with the timeline, giving me her suggestions. She is so easy to communicate and is always available. Her family became friends with my family. It was like we have known for years!!! I strongly recommend them for any event!!! Any bride will be on the best hands!!! Thank you again Lorraine for making our wedding a day full of amazing memories xoxoxo Maria

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Planning a wedding is one of the best and most stressful things a couple plans for. It’s also the biggest party you ever throw for yourself so you want to make sure you get a great team to work together so that you and your hubby can really take it all in and ENJOY!!! The Garden Ballroom was the first and only venue my husband and I looked at when planning our wedding! We fell in love with the unique architecture, romantic ballroom feel, and the convenience of having the wedding, cocktail hour and reception all in one place. We thought we got lucky with the location but where we really lucked out with was with Lorraine and her team!!!! Lorraine helped me plan through all the intiment details from states away and gave us a list of preferred vendors that we worked off of and found the most amazing team for our BIG day. Lorraine’s team provided all the ceremony and reception decor (except for small added touches I brought), bartender service, bridal suite for the day of, cocktail cheese bar, and emotional support along th way. She helped get everything in line for the day of and was my first line of defense with all my other vendors on the day of! She has a detailed timeline of what was happening and really took the time to get to know me and my husband to understand what type of day we wanted. We highly recommend the Garden Ballroom, Lorraine and the team we used for our big day (listed below)!!

Venue: Garden Ballroom

The Garden Ballroom 7
    The Garden Ballroom 8
    The Garden Ballroom 9

janessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Lorraine and her team did a great job to keep everything running smoothly the whole night of the wedding. Planning was easy and stress free as Lorraine is super accommodating and will happily spend 2 hours working with you on the perfect linen combinations! Communication was always quick and clear. I would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!!

Jessy · Married on 01/27/2018

We recently celebrated my daughters Sweet 15 at the Garden Ballroom. They did an amazing job. They her dreams of an Arabian theme party come to life. The decor was perfect and the service was incredible. I would definitely have my next event here.

The Garden Ballroom 10
    The Garden Ballroom 11
    The Garden Ballroom 12
    The Garden Ballroom 13
    The Garden Ballroom 14

Ashleigh · Married on 01/07/2018

Lorraine and the staff at the Garden Ballroom were excellent. I tried not to be picky, but I knew what I wanted and Lorraine and the others made that happen. I even had some of my own decor my husband and I had put together and Lorraine was more than happy to do a mock table so we could see it altogether. She also helped put together our own decor as well as the venues for the tables and it turned out fantastic. I could call or email with any silly question I had and they were always there to help. She even helped solve a small flower mix up so my day wasn’t thrown off. All in all - I love the staff, the venue, and the help they provided. They definitely make sure that you’re taken care of and that they help make your day extra special.

• Kathy

Kathy Rodriguez · Married on 11/11/2017

Saved my Big day

My previous venue lost my contract & double booked 2 wks before the wedding. The Garden Ballroom was extremely accommodating. They went above & beyond to help replan my wedding in less than 2wks. Lorraine & the entire staff were absolutely amazing. They made us & every single one of our guest feel welcomed & comfortable. Every single one of my guest were amazed that they made everything absolutely gorgeous with less than 2wks to plan. I will definitely be using them for future events. Me & my husband appreciate everything you, your family & your staff has done for us. Thank you. EVERYTHING was perfect. ❤

Shelby · Married on 11/04/2017

The Garden Ballroom was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. The cocktail hour outside in the courtyard was well-received by the guests and the dinner inside was gorgeous with the lighted drapes and round tables. Lorraine is a gem to work with and quickly responds to all e-mails. Thanks!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

They were very accommodating, easy to work with, creative, and professional. Lorraine was able to take my vision and make it a beautiful reality! We were very pleased with the venue and its amazing team!

• User7133325 · 1+ year ago

beautiful ladies, great place & venue

Philippe · Married on 01/14/2017

Best Sweet 16 Ever!

The Garden Ballroom is a truly enchanting venue. The workers are very kind and do there best to make your special day better than you dreamed. It is definitely worth the money whether it is for your weeding day, Sweet 16, or Quinceanera.

Maryel · Married on 07/09/2016

Words cannot even begin to express our gratitude to the amazing place. Our vow renewal last night exceeded every single expectation in every way. Wow...just wow. A total dream come to. You executed our vision in every detail. Amazing!!!!

CRYSTAL · event on: 12/12/2015

The service received was phenomenal. Although the previous owner didn't inform us of the venue being sold, our Company Christmas party came out better than we could have expected. Lorraine and Carolina were very friendly from the beginning and assisted us with making sure the party was an elegant event. The space is perfect for a small wedding or corporate event. We will surely use this venue in the future.

Alegra · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband and I held our co-ed baby shower here on 12.12.15. The Garden Ballroom was absolutely beautiful! Lorraine and her staff went over and beyond to make our day all the more special! I wouldn't hesitate recommending this place to others for their special event.

Julie Roberts · Married on 12/11/2015

We used the Garden Ballroom for our Corporate Christmas Party. With using the ballroom and the corridor there was enough room to accommodate the 115 guests and we had casino tables and a photo booth in the corridor. We provided the centerpieces and they did all the set up with tables and linens. It was a beautiful setting and they did a fabulous job!

This venue was perfect for my wedding reception. I had a fall themed wedding and it fit perfectly with this historic building. I had about 125 guests roughly and their is still plenty of space. Everything was ready for my family to start decorating right on the time schedule and these ladies are very kind and professional at the same time. Thank you to Tina, Lorraine, and Carolina!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Tina and her husband were wonderful to work with! From the very beginning they were down to earth and friendly, welcoming us as if we were family. They allowed us to have the ballroom for 12 hours instead of the normal 4-5 hours everywhere else was offering us. They did all the decorating and take down, everything was provided in our package, including the table décor and centerpieces! We even ended up with fresh orchids in some of our centerpieces thanks to the $50 centerpiece allowance, plus us using what she already had (lanterns, and glass containers). The ballroom turned out to be gorgeous the day of and I wouldn't have done anything differently. The Garden Ballroom is a princesses dream!

april · Married on 10/31/2017

3.5

the ladies where so nice and flexible with working with us. the venue was so pretty when we showed up the day of the wedding. they made our day easier for us.

The Garden Ballroom 15