43 Reviews for The Funbox Photo Booth

24 The Funbox Photo Booth Reviews

Absolutely enjoyed the service! Our designated Funbox helper that was there was very personable, patient, and kind! She made sure everyone got a chance to get in the booth and was quick to fix anything that needed to be done. Very thankful for her company!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo booth was a huge hit. I reccomemd this to anyone that is booking a wedding. Not only great for the could but everyone there.

Profile Picture User5300747, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Worth every penny we spent! We thoroughly enjoyed having the photobooth at our wedding. Our guests loved it and we have so many fun, special photos to keep afterwards. The attendant made sure we had nothing to worry about all evening and made sure that people were all setup in the photobooth.

Profile Picture User5320756, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved getting a fun keepsake from our wedding and it was fun for us to look through all the pictures the next day.

Profile Picture Irene, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adriana, the staffer for our event, was wonderful and the FunBox was one of the best splurges we made for our wedding- not only did we love it, but our guests loved it and had a blast using it, and now we have a bunch of amazing pictures to help us remember all the fun we all had. The backdrop options were great, and being able to customize the photo strips with a message to our guests was awesome. And did I mention the super fun props?? Thank you so much for a really professional and friendly service. I'd happily recommend FunBox to anyone!

Profile Picture User3962564, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Funbox absolutely MADE our event! It was a blast and was totally packed the entire time. Our attendant was super fun and friendly. She was such a pleasure to work with! Registering and payment were easy and the booth was on-time and worked perfectly. They also brought lots of great props. We loved getting copies of all the photos in print and on a thumbdrive at the end of the night. It didn't take away from dancing or other activities (for those people who are concerned about it being so fun that it splits the crowd), it was just the perfect addition to the entire event. I would highly recommend the Funbox for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture K, 9/20/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Funbox was a hit at our wedding! The staff was super friendly staff and our guests had so much fun! Excellent customer service! The groom and I didn't have a chance to get in the photobooth during the reception, but the staff pulled us aside to make sure we got to take a few pictures! Getting copies of the prints was so fun for my husband and I to go back and look at! Would definitely recommend for any big event!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVED! Highly recommend for any event or wedding. They where perfect.

I only wish the book they provided at the end had more pages for guests to write in, however we are so pleased in working with this company.

Profile Picture User4672049, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Fun Box Photo Booth absolutely MADE our wedding! I had seen them in action for my brother's wedding and knew we had to book them immediately upon getting engaged. Kids and adults were entertained all night and the variety of props were hysterical! Thank you for making our reception so memorable!

Profile Picture Jessie, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Funbox is so great to work with! Alyssa worked the booth at our event and she was so accommodating and helpful! The booth was a big hit with our guests and we got so many compliments on it! I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Lark, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Funbox was a huge hit at our wedding! Would recommend Funbox for any event.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so thankful for the FunBox doing my wedding. Everyone at my wedding thought it was a hit. The employees made sure to interact and make the day as memorable as possible. I would recommend the FunBox for any major event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome! all, of my guests had a great time and the props were really fun.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We recently got married and were fortunate to have The Funbox as one of our vendors. I cannot say enough about how professional and accommodating they are. We opted for the package including a guest book, which our creative director Shira helped our guests put together so beautifully! Our guests loved their photo booth experience & I would highly recommend using them for any type of event!

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Funbox was a huge hit! The lady was super fun and helpful and the live slideshow was really cool. Very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/30/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oh my gosh, everybody at the wedding LOVED the photobooth! The guests had so much fun taking tons of pictures !!! The props provided by the Funbox was great and it was a hit. The quality was clear and colorful and the guests got to pick between a color or B&W print. The prints were fast too!!! Not only was the photobooth amazing, Galen & Alyssa were wonderful and super helpful and out guest book tuned out wonderful!

Profile Picture User3139222, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was the best part about my wedding - guests and myself had such a blast with the props and I enjoyed receiving copies of all of the pictures. The booth operator was helpful and flexible, from coming to set up early before the ceremony, to sending me a disk of my photos when the booth ran out of paper to print pictures.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Incorporating the photo booth with our wedding was a hit! Our guests had fun taking pictures and making memories on our special day. We we're able to keep a copy of all the photos, so we really enjoyed that aspect of the photo booth! I highly recommend The Funbox, they are a great team!

Profile Picture User3116114, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Galen is a wonderful person to work with. Galen has a great personality and amazing energy that always brings life to any event. He is extremely professional and willing to work with the client to make the event as special as possible. I enjoy his passion for helping his clients and the love he has for his job. I have used The Funbox more than once and I would definitely go with this company again for any event. I recommend The Funbox for any and all upcoming events.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/17/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely LOVED having the Funbox photo booth at our wedding reception! It was a huge hit! Almost 5 years later and I still have wedding guests tell me how fun it was. It's so great to look back on these photos and remember what a great day we had. As an added bonus, we felt like we didn't need to give out wedding favors because everyone got to take their photos home with them! The service we received was top rate and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Katei, 9/7/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It would have been nice to preview our photo design choices on-line before ordering. Also, a larger selection of props would have been nice, although we were very pleased that the selection of props were exactly what we asked for. In all, everyone loved the photo booth and I would recommend it for everyone! I'll be calling when my second daughter gets married!!!

Profile Picture verra, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really wanted a photo booth at our wedding and I stumbled upon The Fun Box Photo Rental. Their whole team was awesome to talk to and coordinate with through out the process of organizing the wedding.

Through out the entire wedding Shira was going out of her way to make sure everyone was getting into the booth and getting as many copies as they wanted.... some how doing that while there were many kids running in and out taking lots of photos.

She was great, had a smile on her face the whole time, and all the guests and kids enjoyed the booth!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having Funbox at our wedding was a blast! Everyone loved it and it was so nice to have the pictures as a keepsake for the wedding. They were very helpful in designing the pattern for our printouts and provided a lovely scrapbook and USB drive of the pictures. The only thing I marked them down for was that at our wedding the attendant wasn't very helpful because, not only did she not tell guests about the scrap book or show it to them, but she was giving away both copies of the pictures to guests(so even if they'd all known, there would not have been an extra copy to put in the scrapbook), so many guests did not put in their pictures, which was a bummer. Other than that though, we loved having them there.

Profile Picture Ann, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews