The Funbox Photo Booth Reviews

44 | Boise, ID

44 Reviews for The Funbox Photo Booth

Jasmine · Married on 08/19/2018

They were amazing and all of our guests really enjoy the photo booths! Highly Recommend!

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Shira was amazing to work with! She was very responsive to all my emails and was very flexible (considering midway through the planning process we changed our date and venue)! Our guest had a blast! I would recommend The Funbox!!!

Paige · Married on 10/09/2015

Absolutely enjoyed the service! Our designated Funbox helper that was there was very personable, patient, and kind! She made sure everyone got a chance to get in the booth and was quick to fix anything that needed to be done. Very thankful for her company!

The Photo booth was a huge hit. I reccomemd this to anyone that is booking a wedding. Not only great for the could but everyone there.

• User5320756 · 2+ years ago

Worth every penny we spent! We thoroughly enjoyed having the photobooth at our wedding. Our guests loved it and we have so many fun, special photos to keep afterwards. The attendant made sure we had nothing to worry about all evening and made sure that people were all setup in the photobooth.

• I

Irene · Married on 10/04/2014

Our guests loved getting a fun keepsake from our wedding and it was fun for us to look through all the pictures the next day.

Adriana, the staffer for our event, was wonderful and the FunBox was one of the best splurges we made for our wedding- not only did we love it, but our guests loved it and had a blast using it, and now we have a bunch of amazing pictures to help us remember all the fun we all had. The backdrop options were great, and being able to customize the photo strips with a message to our guests was awesome. And did I mention the super fun props?? Thank you so much for a really professional and friendly service. I'd happily recommend FunBox to anyone!

• KR

K · Married on 09/20/2014

The Funbox absolutely MADE our event! It was a blast and was totally packed the entire time. Our attendant was super fun and friendly. She was such a pleasure to work with! Registering and payment were easy and the booth was on-time and worked perfectly. They also brought lots of great props. We loved getting copies of all the photos in print and on a thumbdrive at the end of the night. It didn't take away from dancing or other activities (for those people who are concerned about it being so fun that it splits the crowd), it was just the perfect addition to the entire event. I would highly recommend the Funbox for your wedding or event!

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2014

The Funbox was a hit at our wedding! The staff was super friendly staff and our guests had so much fun! Excellent customer service! The groom and I didn't have a chance to get in the photobooth during the reception, but the staff pulled us aside to make sure we got to take a few pictures! Getting copies of the prints was so fun for my husband and I to go back and look at! Would definitely recommend for any big event!

• User4672049 · 2+ years ago

LOVED! Highly recommend for any event or wedding. They where perfect.

I only wish the book they provided at the end had more pages for guests to write in, however we are so pleased in working with this company.

Jessie · Married on 12/31/2013

The Fun Box Photo Booth absolutely MADE our wedding! I had seen them in action for my brother's wedding and knew we had to book them immediately upon getting engaged. Kids and adults were entertained all night and the variety of props were hysterical! Thank you for making our reception so memorable!

Lark · Married on 08/31/2013

Funbox is so great to work with! Alyssa worked the booth at our event and she was so accommodating and helpful! The booth was a big hit with our guests and we got so many compliments on it! I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!!!

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2013

The Funbox was a huge hit at our wedding! Would recommend Funbox for any event.

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2013

I was so thankful for the FunBox doing my wedding. Everyone at my wedding thought it was a hit. The employees made sure to interact and make the day as memorable as possible. I would recommend the FunBox for any major event.

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2013

Awesome! all, of my guests had a great time and the props were really fun.

Nichole · Married on 07/27/2013

We recently got married and were fortunate to have The Funbox as one of our vendors. I cannot say enough about how professional and accommodating they are. We opted for the package including a guest book, which our creative director Shira helped our guests put together so beautifully! Our guests loved their photo booth experience & I would highly recommend using them for any type of event!

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

The Funbox was a huge hit! The lady was super fun and helpful and the live slideshow was really cool. Very happy with their service.

Oh my gosh, everybody at the wedding LOVED the photobooth! The guests had so much fun taking tons of pictures !!! The props provided by the Funbox was great and it was a hit. The quality was clear and colorful and the guests got to pick between a color or B&W print. The prints were fast too!!! Not only was the photobooth amazing, Galen & Alyssa were wonderful and super helpful and out guest book tuned out wonderful!

The photo booth was the best part about my wedding - guests and myself had such a blast with the props and I enjoyed receiving copies of all of the pictures. The booth operator was helpful and flexible, from coming to set up early before the ceremony, to sending me a disk of my photos when the booth ran out of paper to print pictures.

Incorporating the photo booth with our wedding was a hit! Our guests had fun taking pictures and making memories on our special day. We we're able to keep a copy of all the photos, so we really enjoyed that aspect of the photo booth! I highly recommend The Funbox, they are a great team!

Kimberly · Married on 07/17/2010

Galen is a wonderful person to work with. Galen has a great personality and amazing energy that always brings life to any event. He is extremely professional and willing to work with the client to make the event as special as possible. I enjoy his passion for helping his clients and the love he has for his job. I have used The Funbox more than once and I would definitely go with this company again for any event. I recommend The Funbox for any and all upcoming events.

Katei · Married on 09/07/2008

We absolutely LOVED having the Funbox photo booth at our wedding reception! It was a huge hit! Almost 5 years later and I still have wedding guests tell me how fun it was. It's so great to look back on these photos and remember what a great day we had. As an added bonus, we felt like we didn't need to give out wedding favors because everyone got to take their photos home with them! The service we received was top rate and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Cindy · event on: 05/30/2016

We loved it!!! I highly recommend! The guests had a blast! Thanks for everything!!

• User7012652 · event on: 07/23/2016

Thank you so much for being a part of our family reunion. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth, and I like having the opportunity to see all of the photos taken.