The Frosting Fairy Reviews

12 | Greer, SC

12 Reviews for The Frosting Fairy

• Cari

Cari Ray · Getting married on 12/12/2021

Such an amazing job on our corporate gift order! Highly recommend for efficiency, professionalism and talent!! Cari and Thomas Ray, Benchmark Mortgage

Sent on 12/24/2020

Taryn Foster · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Definitely recommend Regan for cute custom cookies!

Regan did such a great job on the cookie order for the Greenville Pug Meetup! Definitely recommend her if you are looking for cute custom cookies!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily West · Married on 01/10/2020

Excellent cookies and service!

They were very easy to work with very quick to respond and worked with my short timeline without any problems. The cookies were excellent and everyone loved the look and taste of them! I would definitely use them again in the future

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We enjoyed helping make your event a little sweeter! We are looking forward to the next event!
  • Candace

Candace Rose · Married on 12/31/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

The Frosting Fairy provided the cake for our wedding and it was beautiful and delicious! They designed the cake from a photo we provided and it looked exactly right and tasted even better! They also provided cupcakes to accompany the cake! Super service, great taste, beautiful product. Thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2020

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Candace! We are so glad we got to be a part of your big day! We can’t wait to be a part of the next big celebration!
  • Ella

Ella Jo Mastroberti · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic Cookies

Regan created beautiful cookies for a relative's family shower. They tasted delicious, looked amazing, and brought a lot of joy to my family.

Sent on 06/27/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Ella! We are loved making your event magical and are looking forward to the next celebration!
  • Lynda

Lynda Leigh · Married on 06/29/2019

Simple amazing

The cookies were a hit at my event.

Sent on 07/04/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Lynda!! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed them! We are excited for the next one!

Elizabeth A Anderson · Married on 06/22/2019

The cake tastes great!

She made the cake for my wedding at the Gassaway Mansion. It was delicious!

Sent on 07/25/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We are so honored we were able to make your big day that much more magical!

Taylor Hungerford · Married on 05/29/2019

Cutest Cookies and Super Process

We loved working with The Frosting Fairy for a recent event! She was prompt, creative, and her cookies tasted and looked amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We are so glad you enjoyed them and we are looking forward to the next one!

Laura M · Married on 05/12/2019

Will absolutely use again!!

Regan with The Frosting Fairy was so easy to work with and made perfect cookies for my event. I sent her a picture of what I was looking for and they turned out so great! I felt a little high maintenance with the certain clear bag I was wanting the cookies in, but she got exactly what I needed and didn't make me feel like a crazy person :) I will definitely use The Frosting Fairy again!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! We are so glad we got to make your event a little sweeter! We are looking forward to the next one!
  • Vikki

Vikki Slavin · Married on 04/17/2019

Frosting Fairy delivered cookies to us in support of an event we were hosting. They were as beautiful as they were delicious! 💕

Frosting Fairy cookies are amazing! So beautiful that we almost hated to eat them! But we did! Delicious! I can’t wait to try them again!

Sent on 09/08/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Vikki! We loved being a part of the magic! We are looking forward to the next event!

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

Bridal Shower Cookies

We got custom cookies for a bridal shower. They were beautiful and so delicious!! I definitely recommend The Frosting Fairy!

Sent on 03/16/2020

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We are so glad that we were able to make your friend's bridal shower a little sweeter! We look forward to the next event with you and your family!
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/31/2013

Oh The Places You’ll Go!

Gorgeous themed cookies that taste great! The Frosting Fairy cookies helped make my son’s 1st birthday party a memorable experience!

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Frosting Fairy's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal! We are so glad we got to be a part of your son's first birthday. We are looking forward to the making your next event magical!