The Fotobus Co. Reviews

42 | Hood River, OR

42 Reviews for The Fotobus Co.

The Fotobus Co. 1
The Fotobus Co. 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Experience!

We were married on 8/24 and the Foto Bus was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and could not stop raving about it after the wedding. Jen was so helpful leading up to the wedding and she was super accommodating when we changed the time slot the week before the wedding. I am so happy we booked the Foto Bus with her. The Foto Bus provides us with great memories that we can look back on for years to come!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Marlyn Shults · Married on 05/29/2019

Mann Wedding

Jen and The Foto Bus was a surprise for my daughter’s wedding. Jen coordinated with the venue and planner to pull off the surprise. Everyone was delighted with the bus and Jen! Many stories were shared and wonderful memories were made. Thanks for being a part of such a special night!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ellyn

Ellyn Mann · Married on 05/29/2019

Fun fun fun

Oh my gosh amazing!!! I had no idea the Fotobus would be at my wedding, and boy was the surprise worth it!! It was a blast and every single guest loved it.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    The Fotobus Co. 8
    The Fotobus Co. 9
  • Jacki

Jacki Camacho · Married on 05/19/2019

Fotobus was a hit!

My husband and I had seen the fotobus at multiple wedding shows and knew pretty quickly we wanted it at our wedding! It fit well with our rustic barn venue. It ended up being a hit and Jen was so kind to all of my guests. She went above and beyond and even sent me some amazing photos she took herself while at our wedding. It kept my guests entertained through cocktail hour and into the night! 150% worth it!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    The Fotobus Co. 10
    The Fotobus Co. 11
    The Fotobus Co. 12
    The Fotobus Co. 13

Kayt · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Booth, with the Best Operator

The FotoBus was such a hit at my wedding! Everyone loved it and getting the photos back very soon after was SO much fun to go through. I would definitely utilize the FotoBus for any event that needs a photo booth! Plus Jen, the owner and operator is the most energetic, happy person you could be around. She is an incredible human and went above and beyond to make sure all guests felt comfortable.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Heather · Married on 08/24/2018

Full-Service Wedding Photography

We used Jen Jones and her FotoBus for our barn wedding. Jen takes amazing pictures and was truly a joy to work with. The FotoBus was such a hit...everybody had a blast with the bonus of being able to take a photo strip home as a favor. I highly recommend Jen and her adorable FotoBus!

Sent on 12/09/2018

The Fotobus Co.'s reply:

Thank you Heather! It was an amazing day and I'm so grateful for the opportunity! The FotoBus pics from that evening were seriously some of the best of the season. Glad everyone had a blast :) I know I did!
  • terry

terry · Married on 08/04/2018

Patient, accommodating, and fun!

Jen was so great! I had a mishap with finding my jewelry and shoes prior to the ceremony and was unable to take the "getting ready" photos as was planned. Rather than stressing me out she patiently went to take photos of my to-be husband getting ready while I composed myself and even stayed later in the evening than planned to capture more moments. She is very flexible and more than anything made us smile and laugh during times of nervousness and stress. I highly recommend Jen to anyone who wishes to relax during the day and come out with fabulous photos!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Fotobus Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Terry!! You, Sean and your whole wedding party were a lot of fun to work with! I completely forgot that your shoes had gone missing. . . You were such a cool-calm and beautiful bride. It was my pleasure to be your photog :)
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Jen is amazing and incredibly talented!

My husband and I are from out of state, and we booked with Jen and coordinated everything over the phone/via email. We didn’t meet Jen until the day of the wedding, but it was like we had known each other for years! She made me feel incredibly comfortable and at ease on a stressful day, and the moments she captured will be treasured for lifetimes to come. She got along well with all the guests and the quality of service was above and beyond what I ever could have hoped for. We also booked the FotoBus as part of our photography package, and it was definitely worth it! Everyone enjoyed it and loved their keepsake pictures!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    The Fotobus Co. 14
    The Fotobus Co. 15
    The Fotobus Co. 16
    The Fotobus Co. 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Couldn't ask for a better photographer

We had the photobus at our wedding and we also hired Jen as our wedding photographer.
    First the photobus. The bus was adorable and the guests had a great time taking photos with all the different props provided. I loved that we got to have copies of all the photos taken inside the bus. The photos are great quality and look great printed at larger sizes. The bus was set up beautifully on time and I didn't have to worry about any of it. I highly recommend the photobus for any event, not just for weddings.

Second, Jen the photographer. Jen has a sweet fun loving energy that carries through to her photos. When I was looking at different wedding photographers her photos stood out to me because they captured, not just the moment, but the feelings that went along with that moment. You spend a lot a time with your wedding photographer and it was wonderful to spend that time with someone that you actually enjoy as a person.

She also took our engagement photos, which really helped us feel comfortable with Jen. She let us take silly photos and laughed along with us. We had a great time with her.

After the wedding, Jen sent a few photos for social media and then the rest of the photos came later. Jen thoughtfully captured each aspect of our day. She photographed things (like all of the food) that I would never have thought to photograph, but I'm glad that I have those memories preserved.

All in all, I can't speak more highly of Jen and the photobus. I love that I have such beautiful photos to look back on and remember our special day. Thank you Jen!! You're the best!

Sent on 12/11/2018

The Fotobus Co.'s reply:

Jenn! You are such a darling for leaving this thoughtful review. Thank you so much for your kind words and for all the time we got the spend together! You and Ken are so special to me and it was such a treat to capture your long awaited, perfect day :)

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Jen & her crew @ Fotobus are so lovely to work with! I had my wedding in Lyle,WA and booked sweet Sunshine for my reception and she is a beauty! I am obsessed with VW buses and this photobooth is just so unique to me and just gives off the most PNW vibes!! They were prompt and so so kind on my big day and I would recommend the Fotobus to all brides who want a little more than just photos from an ordinary booth! The bus makes for an awesome backdrop and everyone at the wedding just loved it! Jen thanks a million! I'd give ya 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    The Fotobus Co. 18
    The Fotobus Co. 19

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Jen is amazing and the FotoBus is amazing! Jen was so gracious with our last minute changes and was so flexible and easygoing throughout the whole process of coordinating. All of our wedding guests loved having the fotobus—full of fun props and such a cool vibe! We couldn't recommend the FotoBus more!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Bernard · Married on 08/26/2017

Jen Jones, her staff and Luna her Nimble Vintage photo bus/booth were the Best Acutrament to our Wedding Reception! Broke the ice for timid guests of all ages, provided an amazing side show that guests still continue raving about. If you want an Awesome Reception for all this is the Conduit/Must Have at your Wedding Reception. Thanks Jen you and your staff Capped the Event!!! Sincerely, Bernard &Elena Photo Bus All Thumbs Up!!!Columbia Gorge Hotel Outdoor Wedding

Sent on 10/14/2017

Curtis · Married on 08/19/2017

The Fotobus made the party! Thanks Jen! Curtis Haynie

Sent on 08/29/2017

sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with and the Fotobus added a fantastic touch to the wedding! The pictures taken of the happy couple on the outside of the bus were just as special as those taken inside. Her Fotobus was a big hit with all of the guests and made a great wedding favor. Jen has a wonderful personality and was flexible about the available photo hours (working aound the dinner/dances) so that the guests were able to fully utilize the photo booth. I highly reccomend Jen and her darling Fotobus.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

We booked Jen Jones' fotobus four our Mt Hood wedding at Cooper Spur this past June and it was a TOTAL HIT. Most of our guests were coming to Oregon from the East Coast and we really wanted to give them a true Oregon experience. What could be more PNW than having a VW bus on the premises and BONUS, its a photo booth! Jen and her team are amazingly sweet and genuinely engaged with every single one of our guests. Jen also created a super cute custom logo at the bottom of the photo strip that was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Her response time in the booking process was quick, she was flexible with my needs and got us our digital prints swiftly after the wedding. I couldn't happier with the decision to book the fotobus! Our guests are still raving about it, hands-down the main event at the reception!

If you want the raddest photo booth on the block and to work with one of the most down to earth vendors in the biz, book the fotobus!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jen! She was responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with. Our wedding was at Gorge Crest Vineyards in Underwood, WA. On top of this being a great experience for us, our guests absolutely LOVED it! Our friends are still talking about it. As a bonus, it was super fun for us to get to see all the pics afterwards. I highly reccomend FotoBus...you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/15/2017
    The Fotobus Co. 20
    The Fotobus Co. 21
    The Fotobus Co. 22
    The Fotobus Co. 23
    The Fotobus Co. 24

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2017

We found Jen after searching for the best photographer we could find and we absolutely found her. Jen was the best and made us feel extremely comfortable. We had such a blast working with her and will definitely be bringing her to London, if we do our second wedding there.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Subhadra · Married on 09/24/2016

The bus itself was fantastic! But then I found out that I got a digital copy of all the photos! Bonus. The bride and groom always miss out on a lot of fun during the wedding; this captured it so that you can join in the laughter and good times.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Allison · Married on 09/10/2016

Jen is the most incredible photographer to work with!!
    We found her because I was looking for a photographer who not only took gorgeous pictures, but one who did action shots as well. We were wanting to find somebody who would go on our trail run with us the morning of our wedding. Jen was our girl! It was such a wonderful way to start our wedding day; fun and an adventure.
    She made our engagement shoot fun! My {now} husband and I were so comfortable with her, as was our son. Our pictures turned out great because we were relaxed and happy around Jen.
    Wedding day was amazing!! My wedding party loved Jen and, again, she just made us feel comfortable. Having her there just felt like having a friend there, a friend who happens to be really awesome at taking beautiful pictures!
    I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Jen was amazing and super flexible for our day! Her booth was a huge hit and we couldn't be more happy with the images and entire set-up. We definitely want to work with her in the future and can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Giselle · Married on 07/23/2016

Jen Jones is just the best. Not only are her photos fantastic and will serve as amazing memories for you for all the years of your life, but she is a total gem and exactly the kind of person you want behind the camera on your special day - energetic, friendly, warm, kind, funny, and oh-so-charming. Book Jen for your wedding! Seriously!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kristi · Married on 07/05/2016

Jen was FANTASTIC to work with for our wedding. She really captured the day and joy. She was creative where she took pics and was so fun to have there.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Brad · Married on 07/05/2016

Jen is great! She is creative, dependable, energetic, non-intrusive, friendly, and a terrific eye to capture awesome moments. We recommend Jen without reservation!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Jen was awesome! I could not recommend her services more. Her photo's were beautiful, she is easy going and very intrepid during our very rainy all outdoor Wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 08/23/2015

Jen was a terrific photographer! She has an adventurous spirit and worked hard preparing our photo opportunities. Easy to work with, creative and spontaneous, Jen seemed to know just what we wanted and was eager to help us create our special day. Her ideas were spectacular. We were thrilled with the photos when we got them back. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/29/2015