The Foothills Golf Club Reviews

The Foothills Golf Club 5
The Foothills Golf Club 6
The Foothills Golf Club 7

Drea · Married on 03/31/2018

It was an amazing venue! I highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a magical experience!

Sent on 04/03/2018

The Foothills Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the Kind words Drea! I am so glad we could be a part of your special day!

Natasha · Married on 12/15/2017

We got married on December 15, a Friday, and we were so happy with how the event turned out. We held the ceremony outside and the reception indoors. Foothills has cute little add-ons, such as the smores bar, which we took advantage of. I'd recommend! They have a storage room with all kinds of wedding decor that brides donate which I thought was a nice feature. It also makes it easier when you leave because you can just donate any of the spare decor you have and other future brides can benefit from it. The food was good, the reception space looked gorgeous, and the outdoor ceremony was perfect. During my time working with Foothills, the wedding coordinator I originally signed to work with was transitioning out. The new coordinator was extremely friendly and accommodating, just like the original coordinator, however, she was less experienced. Regardless of the few hiccups on our day, it was beautiful. The staff is friendly and so accommodating. If I could do it all again, I'd definitely still choose Foothills. Foothills is such a great value and I would recommend it to all! <3

Sent on 05/30/2018
    The Foothills Golf Club 8

The Foothills Golf Club's reply:

Hi Natasha,
    Thank you for your review! We really enjoyed having you and Brandon here with us, we look forwarding to spending future events with you all.
    Best,
    Kaitlin

Lori · Married on 10/20/2017

The Foothills Golf Club was absolutely amazing, and I could not have asked for a better place for my wedding day! The venue is so beautiful and has a stunning back drop for the ceremony. We utilized the space inside for the reception, and it looked great; it was everything I had dreamed! The venue also provides a beautiful bridal suite and groom's room to get ready in, and they even provided lunch for everyone while we were getting ready.

Our coordinator, Anne Duggan, was wonderful! She was always there to help with anything we needed, and made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. Anne provided many suggestions to us throughout the planning to make everything nice and affordable, and she helped us to create the perfect day! The rest of the staff was also very accommodating and attentive. My husband and I were set on having Mexican food for the reception, so the head chef (Jordan) created a taco bar for us that everyone loved!

This venue was perfect in every way, and I strongly recommend you select them for your special day!

The venue was beautiful, they staff was beyond helpful and everyone had an amazing time.

Angelina · Married on 06/25/2016

There are no words that can describe the wonderful service we received from The Ahwatukee Foothills Golf Resort on June 25th. Our venue coordinator Anne Duggan was so amazing, she was always there for us anytime we needed her and gave us such special care. My daughter and her husband are both Military service members and the venue was so accommodating given we only had 5 months to plan their fairytale wedding. It went off without a hitch, their day was so beautiful and all the staff ensured that this wedding was amazing. 2 days before the wedding Jordan (runs the kitchen) allowed us to bring in all the flowers and Bouquets and store them in his walk in fridge so that we didn’t have to find other means until the big day. Christine was our beverage girl and she took such great care of us as well. There was not one person there that did not contribute in some way to make this day exceptional. I recommend that this be your last stop when searching for a venue, you will not find the full package with this level of service along with it being affordable at any other establishment. I could go on all day about how great they all are but all you need to do is meet them once and you will know. Thank you for everything you did for our family!
    The De La Torre/Borges

Vendors used:
    All our linens came from Southwick Linens and they too offer such high customer service and beautiful colored linens that they will not disappoint you.
    Cakes came from Nothing Bundt cakes in Ahwatukee
    Photography: 2 Comforts photography
    Photo Booth: Icandy

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

My 5 star rating primarily goes to Anne. She has hands down the best customer service you could ever ask for. While this venue is beautiful and basically sells itself, the planning process and Anne's help is what created my perfect day. Without her, this would just be another pretty venue. A shout out goes to the service staff (Carrissa) who was always there on the day of to grab whatever it was I needed...and the chef (Jordan) for creating a delicious meal and both for being so attentive during the reception! Like any wedding there were a few hiccups during the planning process and the day itself but Anne did everything in her power to make it as stress free as possible.

Pam · Married on 03/12/2016

As the Mother of the Bride the only concern I had was to help make all of my daughters wedding dreams come true and be as stress free as possible for her. Being 3000 miles apart I knew this was going to be quite a challenge. My daughter and son in law toured Foothills first and decided that THIS was the place they wanted. I came a few months later and was very impressed with its endless views from all around and the flow of the whole facility. I particularly liked the separation of the bar area from the dining with the glass entrance. You have a great view of everything from everywhere! We utilized some of the items left from other weddings held there and that was very appreciated! When the room is all set up with table and chairs it is very intimate. You feel as if everyone has a great seat and view. We had endless compliments about everything and that couldn't be possible without the help and professionalism from Kelli and her staff at Foothills. Everyone goes out of their way to help make your day special. Kelli is a Godsend!! She goes above and beyond for the Bride, Groom and the families. She becomes family in the end. I can't imagine a better place in Phoenix to have a wedding. You can have all of your daughters dreams come true at Foothills Golf Club. I know we would do it all over again and wouldn't change a thing!!

Lani · Married on 03/12/2016

Our daughters wedding at The Foothills Golf Club was amazing. Anne and her team were so easy to work with and the word "no" was never spoken. The outdoor ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, the food, the DJ - everything was done to perfection. Put your trust in them to make your wedding everything you want it to be.

Thank you Foothills Golf Club for making our daughters wedding dreams come true.

Lani and Steve Ferguson

Alice · Married on 10/24/2015

This location is very nice, we were very happy with our choice. The grounds are kept up very nice, also inside the reception area was nice and clean. We had an outdoor sunset ceremony with an indoor reception and dance. We were able to access the venue pretty early on our wedding day. It was nice having a brides and grooms room to get ready in. The in-house Chef did a wonderful job with the food! I received a lot of compliments on how great the food tasted! The bar service was great as well, guests seemed to be enjoying themselves with no long lines for spirits. I would highly recommend this location for any type of event!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Thanks to Anne and the rest of the staff at the Foothills everything went off without a hitch. They were amazing. The food was delicious.

Kelli Walsh and the team at the Foothills Golf Club were phenomenal. Excellent team to work with, very professional and yet personal. The location is beautiful and Kelli was very helpful and made our reception run smoothly and seamlessly. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

• F

Faith · Married on 03/28/2015

Wow! I can't even put into words how incredible the experience my husband and I had at the Foothills Golf Club. From the moment we met Kelli, we knew this was the venue for us. Kelli went above and beyond for us. Anything we wanted or envisioned she made a reality and she did it with an amazing attitude (even if the task did include moving multiple 300 pound flower pots, haha). Every employee at the venue was so nice and they're hard work really showed in the final product. We hosted an outdoor ceremony and reception and it was GORGEOUS! After the wedding was over, I was more sad that I wouldn't be seeing or speaking to Kelli as much as we have been over the last year. I can never thank Kelli and the Foothills Golf Club enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Looking back on it there is not one thing we would change!

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

I have to say that Kelli and her team were the most amazing team on my best friends wedding day! My children were the ring bearer and flower girl and they did everything they could all do to make sure everything went VERY smooth. The florist messed up on the flowers and Kelli sent her team to fix the error. The venue was decorated to the nine and the staffs customer service was impeccable! I highly recommend the Foothills Golf Club for the entire package!

Jamie · Married on 03/21/2015

I have to say not only did Kelli and her staff go beyond my expectations, they saved the day. My wedding day was beyond perfect. They take care of your every want and need while performing miracles along the way. I gave them 5 stars, not cause it's a review, but because the deserve 10!! I wish I could repeat my day, over and over!!!! I would recommend them to everyone!! ?

Foothills was such an amazing place to have our wedding!! I would highly recommend it to any couple out there. Besides the obviously BEAUTIFUL setting, both inside and out, what really drew us to this venue was the personable, friendly, & enthusiastic staff- exactly the kind of people we wanted to work with for our wedding day... unlike any other venues we had researched in Phoenix. Kelli was so easy going, organized and flexible; literally anything you can dream of doing on your wedding day, she's there with suggestions on how to make your dream a reality or support you doing it- we never got no for an answer! She always made herself available literally any time of day that we needed her or had a question to ask, & I can't say enough how much we appreciated that. Her & the rest of her team were absolutely fabulous to work with on the wedding day & rehearsal... You won't find a better group of people to work with for your wedding you guys, seriously! The food was the best we've ever had at weddings, the pricing was reasonable. The bridal party & groomsmen rooms were fabulous (um, hello bar & pool table for the guys and big vanities & mimosas for the girls!) and food & drinks were catered to us in those rooms. When it came to the morning of the wedding, they set up everything for us! There isn't anything that Foothills hasn't thought of to cater to your wedding, you won't worry about a thing! There really is no better option for a venue than Foothills!

Shauna · Married on 03/07/2015

This was the only venue we looked at for our wedding. After meeting with Kelli and seeing what the Foothills Golf Club had to offer, we knew it would be perfect for us. I especially liked the mini Hobby Lobby type room that contained many different types of decorations that could be used for our wedding.

Kelli is absolutely amazing and very protective of her brides and grooms. She definitely made sure everyone knew their roles during the ceremony and made it perfectly clear to all involved that any issues that came up were to immediately go to her and her assistant, Brit. Her number one rule: Don't bother the bride, groom or their parents!

We received so many compliments from our guests about the location, food and overall atmosphere. We had a small wedding (~50 people), and the tables and chairs were organized in a way that made it feel intimate. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed having the reception outside as the sun was setting behind the mountains. Our wedding day was amazing, and it was made all the more special by Kelli, Brit and the rest of the staff at FGC!

Melanie · Married on 02/28/2015

I had my dream wedding here!! Kelli Walsh was truly amazing and my entire experience was wonderful!! The food was cooked perfectly and all of my guests made comments about how great it was. I would absolutely recommend this venue for any bride to be. Every staff member at The Foothills Golf Club was helpful, kind and they truly made my wedding day perfect!!

Lori · Married on 02/28/2015

Kelli Walsh and her staff provide top notch service from beginning to end. The Foothills Golf Club along with their second location Club West are the two most beautiful places to get married. The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the personal one on one care you receive is one of a kind. Highly recommend you consider Foothills Golf Club and Kelli Walsh if you want your fairy tale wedding to come true!

We were married on 2/28/15 and had a picture perfect wedding! The venue was decorated exactly as we wanted. Kelli and her staff really delivered the "calm" they promised on that day! I could not have been more pleased with the ceremony and reception of my dreams. We had a wedding of 80+ guests and each of them raved about the atmosphere and the food. The chef did an amazing job! From our first meeting with Kelli to the minute we pulled away after the wedding was complete, Kelli delivered everything she promised. The communication and knowledge of event planning that Kelli and her staff possess is priceless. We certainly made a friend for life. Thank you Ahwatukee Foothills Golf Club and Kelli Walsh and staff for giving us our Fairy Tale Wedding! We love you all! Lori & Mike Collins

Micah · Married on 10/25/2014

We could not be happier with Kelli W. and staff that evening! Everthing turn out beautiful. I promise you will not be disappointed. Everyone went beyond what that were suppose to do for us.
    When we decide to renew our values, I will be calling Foothills Golf Course. Thanks again Kelli! Micah and Louie

DiAne · Married on 10/18/2014

As the mother of the groom, if you are looking for a wedding venue with inclusive package pricing, experienced coordinator, outstanding catering and DJ, then Foothills Golf Club is the place for you!
    Kelli Walsh is a very experienced and responsive coordinator with great ideas to make your dream wedding a reality. Kudos to Valerie at Creative Occasions and Laura Segall Photography, as well. It's only been a few months, but the memories for our son and daughter-in-law will last a lifetime. Thank you to all! DiAne

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2014

This place is seriously amazing. The location is stunning, the staff excellent, and the value unbeatable. Kelli, the venue coordinator, made sure everything went smoothly from the time we took our first tour to the time the last guest left on the night of our wedding. I can't believe how stress free our planning went. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

My wife and I got married in early October last year and we worked with Kelli for all the event planning. Kelli was nothing less than amazing and she worked with us for all of our needs. We brought our own archway to get married under, and Kelli made sure it was set up and decorated well before the ceremony and it looked great. The ceremony and reception looked exactly like we had envisioned in our heads. Tables/chairs and all the stations (especially the candy station, which was a hit) looked fantastic and she made sure the colors popped. My wife made all of the decorations for the tables and stations, and she was a little stressed out about making sure everything was set up exactly as she envisioned. She had planned to be there before setting up and checking on everything to make sure it was to her perfection. The staff took care of everything! She didn’t lift a finger on her special day and they captured her ideas perfectly and everything came out just as she had imagined it. The food was delicious, service was on point, and the whole staff made everything go along smoothly. The grooms room was a great place to get ready and hang out before everything started. A lot of venues we looked at before didn’t have this room, but myself and the groomsmen were glad they did. The DJ and MC made sure everything ran smooth, I highly suggest going with the in house option for this, they played every song we had written down, took requests, and had a great flow for the whole night. One of the biggest things I wanted was to have no one be bored at any point of the reception (in line for food, cake cutting), and they made this happen. If I had a dollar for every time someone who attended told me “best wedding ever” I would have a lot of money! Kelli is now a friend, and we knew that would end up happening since the first time meeting her. Her easy going personality, sense of humor, and knowledge of planning is off the charts, and you will not be disappointed.

Brooke · Married on 09/27/2014

Brooke & Mike Orchard: 9/27/14. Our wedding was so beautifully done thanks to Kelli and her amazing staff. The DJ that the golf club recommends was SO great, as well as Desiree Evans, the photographer!!! Love her! It rained on our wedding day, but the staff made everything so stress-free and the back-up plan was just as great. We loved the convenience, quality, cost, and professionalism. Kelli was so punctual and made us feel so important. Thank you so incredibly much for making our day so special and making the process so easy and stress-free. It will be a day we will always cherish of course, but the great experience made it that much better.

Julena · Married on 09/20/2014

I am forever grateful to have had such a wonderful, kind, fun woman plan mine and my husband's wedding. Kelli Walsh you did such a wonderful job, I can't thank you enough! When I started planning our wedding I had no idea where to even begin, but Kelli was so helpful, she had so many AMAZING recommendations from the cake, to the linens which made planning so easy and stress free. Literally I was not a stressed bride because I knew I could trust Kelli, and sure enough our wedding was a success! If you are planning to get married, I highly recommend contacting The Foothills Golf Club.