The Flying Pig Bakery & Custom Cakes Reviews

43 | Red Oak, TX

43 Reviews for The Flying Pig Bakery & Custom Cakes

Hannah · Married on 04/15/2018

Everything about working with Kelli was easy! The cake was great and the prices were very reasonable. We would use her again!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/14/2018

The Flying Pig was amazing to work with! Not only was it a beautiful cake, all of my guests were amazed at how delicious it was! Kelli was extremely professional and made sure to double check details to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I also asked for some cupcakes a few days before and she was able to make my dreams a reality with short notice. The cupcakes added the finishing touch to my dessert and sweets table! I definitely recommend her for any delicious treats you may need!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Sharonda · Married on 04/14/2018

From beginning to end this was a positive experience. The tasting was great. But the wedding was amazing. Everyone raved about how good her cakes were. She’s able to customize your cake into what you want it to be. I had 4 layers with all different flavors and filling along with a grooms cake. She will be my go to for all my cakes from now on!

Thank you so much for making my reception amazing!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Audrea · Married on 03/24/2018

The cake tasted Amazing!!!! She was willing to work with us on timing and it couldn’t have been more perfect!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Tori · event on: 03/10/2018

The Flying Pig is AMAZING! So kind and the best baked good around!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2018

Kelly was so easy to work with! I sent her a picture of what I wanted for our wedding cake and it came out perfect. It looked beautiful and tasted awesome! I would highly recommend the Flying Pig Bakery.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Lindsay · event on: 02/17/2018

Amazing experience! Fast, courteous, professional, and awesomely talented! Have tried cakes, cookies, and cupcakes, and everything tastes amazing!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Marissa · Married on 01/27/2018

I worked with Kelli on a wedding this past weekend and everything was perfect! Everyone loved the pies and cake she made! I would love to work with her again soon!

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

As the grooms family, we had cupcakes and a grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner. At the wedding reception, there were single serve pies and a cake.
    Excellent service from first consultation to the end. Flexible, accommodating to the bride and grooms wishes. Highly recommend to everyone.

Hannah · Married on 01/27/2018

When the Bride loves pie and the groom loves cake...Kelli was wonderful in solving the dilema!! She made favorite single serve pies for the bride and a small cake for the groom! All were delish. Thank u Kelli

Sent on 02/04/2018

Sonja · event on: 12/02/2017

Most amazing cakes I've ever had. They are beautifully made but even better, they are delicious. The cake is delightful but her wedding cake buttercream frosting is to die for. She's so talented and her imagination in creating something beautiful is a gift. Not only wedding cakes but cupcakes, cookies, pies. All amazing!!!! I won't use any other bakery. Flying Pig has spoiled me.

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Loved the Flying Pig Bakery! Everything was perfect our guest all said the cake tast amazing and that it did! Everything was just what we wanted!!

Kalla · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelli was perfect on everything and helped our vision come to life. Thank you so much for everything!

Kaitlyn · event on: 07/10/2017

Best cakes around!!! They're so moist and sweet. Kelli always delivers incredible flavor! I've never been disappointed and recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jen · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelli's cakes are amazing! She can come up with creative cakes/pies/cupcakes to match any theme or style of your event. Her cakes are beautiful, AND they melt in your mouth!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

LOVED THE CAKE! It was delivered on time and placed just like I wanted/dreamed of! Will order again for our anniversary for sure!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Linda Layton · Married on 05/30/2015

Wow wow wow

We used The flying pig for my daughters wedding and people are still talking about the cake! Kelli and her team did a remarkable job from start to finish and we couldn’t be more pleased. We recommend her any time we have the chance and use her for all our baked good needs!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Allyse · Married on 11/13/2015

For our wedding we had cupcakes and a small cake for cutting. The simple and elegant decorations on the cupcakes were perfect! The vanilla cupcake with infused rosemary was one of the best cakes I have ever tasted! (and I've had a lot of cake) Very prompt and communicative, and overall great

Sent on 08/13/2018