The Flowzzz Experience Reviews

The Flowzzz Experience 5
  • Javier

Javier S. · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Flowzzz was EPIC at my wedding reception

DJ Flowzzz was EPIC at my wedding reception. My hubby and I did something a little different at our reception. The dance floor was open from beginning to end. Which meant DJ Flowzzz had to be sure to keep the people on the floor throughout the whole evening and boy, he did not disappoint....3 yrs. later and people are STILL telling me how great a time they had at my reception and how a phenomenal my DJ was..... I'll definitely book him again for my future anniversary party!!!! THANKS AGAIN ERNEST!!! (PULL UUuup!!!)

The Flowzzz Experience 6
    Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 05/10/2014

Spectacular Wedding DJ

DJ Flowzzz did our wedding at The Addison in Boca Raton, FL and he was amazing!! We came to know him from other events that he did that we attended and we knew we had to have him for our wedding! He did not disappoint! From capturing the beauty of the ceremony to getting down on the dance floor, he knows how to really capture the moment. We were so pleased that we used him again for our son’s high school grad party. Everyone danced all night. We were told over and over it was the party of the year! We could not have pulled off such a great party without DJ Flowzzz superb skills. He is a true professional and he honors the host and your guests with good, clean entertainment. Among our guests was a professional in the entertainment industry that raved about DJ Flowzzz technical skills such as scratching vinyl records, mixing ability and more. We were all so impressed yet again. Highly recommended. Everyone will be talking about your party well after it’s over!

The Flowzzz Experience 7
    The Flowzzz Experience 8
    The Flowzzz Experience 9
    The Flowzzz Experience 10
    The Flowzzz Experience 11
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2019

Great for a fun wedding !

Dj Flowzzz was a pleasure to have! He gave us a sample of his music and style and we reviewed general music we wanted to the wedding.
    A dj can make or break a wedding and he really made sure he read the crowd to ensure everyone was having a good time.
    The lights added an extra element to the event.

Sent on 10/01/2019