The Flowzzz Experience Reviews

The Flowzzz Experience 4
The Flowzzz Experience 5

L.m. · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Wedding Day

Thank you so much for helping our big day! Some reliable and able to tend to our needs and request! We appreciate it very much!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Cameron

Cameron Ausby · Married on 11/03/2019

Best event dj. Period.

Ernest was above and beyond great. From his professionalism, to the consistent hype and vibe he kept all night long, he truly is the best around! I highly recommend anyone who needs a quality DJ to look no further as you won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Alyska

Alyska Kalmeijer · Married on 10/19/2019

Outstanding DJ/MC - Book Him NOW!

We got married on 10/19/2019 and we chose DJ Flowzzz as our DJ/MC after scouring the internet for a while. Upon contacting him, he immediately contacted us back and set up a video chat to discuss what we were looking for.

Since we made the decision to hire DJ Flowzzz, he maintained strong and reliable contact, responded promptly to any and all of our questions, and adapted to any changes we made in our original plans.

On our wedding day, DJ Flowzzz arrived on time to set up and was prepared to give us an unforgettable evening. While we had a small glitch for a moment in playing our processional songs (our venue did not provide WIFI and service in the area was poor), we found a quick fix and everything went seamlessly. Our dance floor was consistently filled with people dancing and having a good time.

Overall, we were very happy with DJ Flowzzz and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for ANY type of event - especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Makeia

Makeia · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Dj Flowzzz did an awesome job and kept the evening flowing. Everyone had a wonderful time. We definitely recommend him!!! Thank you so much for the Flowzzz experience!!!!

The Flowzzz Experience 6
    The Flowzzz Experience 11
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Kaleigh McClane · Married on 09/14/2019

We loved DJFlowzz!!

Ernest was amazing! He was organized, professional, and a pleasure to work with!
    We had such a great time at our reception and DJFlowzz set the tone!
    10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Charles

Charles Venable · Married on 08/31/2019

Quality DJ

Yes, extremely professional, responsive, and able to accommodate on short notice. Service was just as hoped.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Christian

Christian Abdullah · Married on 06/10/2019

He is absolutely incredible

from the moment we met with DJ Flowzzz we knew he was going to do great work. We talked about what kind of feel we wanted for the wedding and he ran away with it. On several occasions we've been told that he was the icing on the cake to our perfect day and i will have his information ready for anyone who is in need of an incredibly talented DJ.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Delbra

Delbra Williams · Married on 05/25/2019

The Williams...Rock Hill, SC

Our Flowzzz experience was awesome!!!! .......very lively, and the Flowzzz is very talented!! We would recommend to anyone. Many of our guests are still raving about how good it was.
    We had a blast and great memories because of the excellent job the Flowzzz has.
    Nothing but awesomeness!!!!
    Williams

Sent on 09/18/2019

Dezra e Thompson · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome DJ!!

DJ Flowzzz was very professional. Communication was clear and responsive from time of booking. Arrived on time, setup was fast and great placement of lighting. Dj was interactive with student crowd for prom. He took songs upon request. Great mix of music!

The Flowzzz Experience 12
    Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Davis · Married on 04/14/2019

What a great DJ!

He was professional, on time, played great music and got people dancing. We had a great experience with him and would recommend him for anyone to use for your events!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Evans Wedding

Ernest was anything short of exceptional. He set the mood for each moment perfectly and the dance floor was never empty. He captured every second of the night with such elegance and love. Everyone enjoyed his music and personality. He was very helpful from the beginning of this journey and I am so blessed to have had his support and help all the way to the end. My husband and I were very grateful and just thank you for everything !

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • W

Wanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Anniversary Party

DJ Flowzzz made our party the best. This was our 3rd time hiring him and won't hesitate to do it again. He's the best! My guests love him and gave raving reviews. We love how he DJ's to please everyone.
    The music was great and kept everyone dancing.
    Thanks Again!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Donald M Guerrier · Married on 02/03/2019

Thanks for amazing job and keeping the vibes going.

You did an excellent job for our wedding. Everyone came up to us in their feelings about your music selection, saying how you killing starting from dinner hour and all the way through the end of the night. My wife (love saying that now) was especially impressed with how you stayed within the format of songs and genre of songs we like. You exceeded and surpassed both our expectations. So you really looked out for me that 😉. Thank you a million times over for making the trip down from NC to Florida and DJing our wedding. You were an essential role of making our wedding memorable.

The Flowzzz Experience 13
    The Flowzzz Experience 14
    The Flowzzz Experience 15
    Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Gigi

Gigi Adams · Married on 01/26/2019

A night to remember!!

We knew from the first conversation with DJ Flowzzz that we would be hiring him as our wedding DJ/MC! He was always available when we had inquiries and was very well organized, helping us to finalize the music timeline for our wedding ceremony & reception. His role in our wedding was pivotal, as he brought up questions that we hadn't even thought about and offered music suggestions to make sure we were well prepared on our special day! On the day of our ceremony, he had every song queued up PERFECTLY and the entire event was smooth as ever!! DJ Flowzzz kept the dance floor rocking all night, and catered music to the entire crowd, young & old! We HIGHLY recommend DJ Flowzzz and would no doubt hire him again in the future!!

The Flowzzz Experience 16
    The Flowzzz Experience 17
    The Flowzzz Experience 18
    The Flowzzz Experience 19
    Sent on 02/04/2019

J.a. · Married on 12/15/2018

DJ Flowzzz

DJ Flowzzz is the person you want. He is professional and so good that I tracked him down to DJ a surprise baby shower. His patience and professionalism is amazing. Highly recommend.
    J.A. - Miami, Florida

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • F

Francheska · Married on 11/16/2018

Francheska and Hunters Wedding

DJ Flowzz was amazing ,he set the tone for the wedding. Everyone was up and dancing, from young ones to the grandparents. He played a variety of songs of all genres and for all ages. He also MC's and he was professional and made sure everything flowed correctly! Highly recommend for your event !

The Flowzzz Experience 20
    The Flowzzz Experience 21
    Sent on 08/31/2019

The Flowzzz Experience's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review!! This is what “The Flowzzz Experience” is all about. I had so much fun spinning at your wedding Fran!!!

nathan · Married on 08/02/2018

Made our day super special!!

Thank you so much Ernest for everything. You set the tone for our wedding. Everything you did was perfect music,lights,and helping us through our wedding! Thank you we will forever remember this day. Thank you for being apart of it!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Robynetta

Robynetta · Married on 05/17/2018

We had a great time lighting was on point music great

He was very good we had ages from 6 years old to 60 in the room everybody was happy

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • M. Nelms

M. Nelms · Married on 04/22/2018

The Flowzzz Experience had my wedding reception LIT!!

DJ Flowzzz really knows how to light a wedding reception on fire! My guests were on the dance floor from the time it opened until the last song. He was very professional and organized to make my big day go smoothly. He was so good, that I called him again for my baby shower the following year. If you want your guests to experience a top notch DJ/MC, then you should definitely go with The Flowzzz Experience.

The Flowzzz Experience 22
    The Flowzzz Experience 28
  • Joelle

Joelle B. · Married on 04/07/2018

My #1 Wedding DJ

I’ve used DJ Flowzzz for over 10yrs. He studies the crowd and understands how to keep the party hyped. I appreciate his knowledge of all different genres of music. Every event he performs at receives rave reviews from my clients. It's always a pleasure as a wedding planner to have the peace of mind of hiring an experienced DJ. It's also a blast when I can work and dance at the same time. My feet always end up hurting when the wedding reception is over.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Ruby

Ruby V. · Married on 12/17/2017

DJ Flowzzz is the mix master!

Really loved having DJ Flowzzz as our DJ! He was able to mix English, Spanish and Haitian music at the wedding! We all had a blast! Everyone was ranting and raving about how he was able to flawlessly mix from one genre to the next seamlessly. I recommend "The Flowzzz Experience" 100%

The Flowzzz Experience 29
    The Flowzzz Experience 30
    Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Sekeia

Sekeia Williams · Married on 11/18/2017

Fun Fun Fun, All Night Long!!

DJ Flowzzz kept my reception lively and fun all night long! He knows how to keep the crowd happy and keep the party going. In my opinion, the best there is! Top marks for his professionalism, work quality, punctuality, and responsiveness.

The Flowzzz Experience 31
  • Sharme

Sharme M. · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Flowzzz was amazing at our wedding

My husband and I experience with DJ Flowzzz was amazing especially at our wedding. All our requests, were fulfilled. The overall experience, exceeded all our expectations. He had everyone on the dance floor, it was a night to remember.

The Flowzzz Experience 32
    The Flowzzz Experience 44
    The Flowzzz Experience 45
  • Quay

Quay Segarra · Married on 07/09/2016

My guest never left the dance floor

When planning for our wedding, the 3 major details that were super important to us was: The food, the cake, and THE DJ!!!
    We told DJ FLOWZZZ what we wanted and how we wanted it, and he provided LOUD AND CLEAR!! My only regret was that my hubby and I didn't get a chance to cut a rug on the dance floor as much as we would have liked due to taking pictures and chit chatting.. But I will say, our dance floor was NEVER empty!!! My guest (old and young) are still talking about how great the music was, and how my reception left their feet aching from all the dancing. I will definitely book DJ FLOWZZZ for future events that I host.

The Flowzzz Experience 46
    The Flowzzz Experience 47
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Terrance Snyder · Married on 03/12/2016

Overall great experience

I would highly recommend this DJ for your function. While there was so much to worry about for our wedding, the DJ wasn't a worry. We had previously been able to enjoy his services at my brothers wedding and knew right away that we wanted to hire him for our wedding. Overall great experience!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019