6 Reviews for The Flowerfall

4.2
6 The Flowerfall Reviews

0.5

What a disappointing experience, not only was my special birthday arrangement for my Niece not sent but I️ was not notified about the cancellation. Not nice, not professional. I️ will never do business with Flowerfall again.

Profile Picture Jo, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cyrus of Flowerfall created the flowers for both of our weddings - Yes, Two weddings! When I first walked into his shop to get a corsage for my son’s prom, I knew he was the one to do our wedding flowers. The ambience of his shop and his work buzzes with his creativity and artistic genius... so authentic, organic, romantic, and magical! Working with him was truly a partnership and a wonderful experience. Building a mutual trust with his clients was very important to him. He really listened to our vision and ideas and took some time to get to know us, then met us with a spectacular, creative “flowerfall” proposal that was perfect for our wedding themes and the venues we had picked for our ceremonies and celebrations. He so completely exceeded our expectations in every way- from our initial meeting to delivery of the flowers on our wedding days. He was very professional in the most personal and humble way, and so enjoyable to work with. His prices were much more reasonable than the commercial florists would have charged us for what I would consider a cookie-cutter experience and flowers. We highly recommend Flowerfall for all your floral needs!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

FLOWER FALL CREATED A WEDDING EVENT IN OUR GARDEN THAT WAS TRUELY MAGICAL THE FLOWERS WERE WAY OVER THE TOP CYRUS AND JULIE AND REZA WERE A TRUE DELIGHT TO WORK WITH AND MADE EVERYTHING FLOW SO EASILY

Profile Picture User4564665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Cyrus and Julie were an absolute joy to work with - from designing the theme, chuppah and arrangements to execution. Their work was absolutely beautiful and many of the guests are still telling us that it was the most amazing chuppah they had ever seen.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Cyrus was absolutely amazing. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. From our very first conversation/engagement to the actual wedding day, Cyrus covered every detail. He understood who we were, and what we wanted to feel. He managed to make everything about not just myself and my husband, but about our families. It was perfect. Our guests were blown away by his attention to detail, and beauty, and no one had seen anything quite like this before. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Working with Cyrus was an absolute pleasure. We spent so much time together leading up to the wedding, and every time we sat down he had something new to share...something more wonderful than the last time we spoke. Cyrus was so much more than our florist, he became a part of our family. We will never forget everything he did for us!!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Cyrus the owner did a wonderful job and was very affordable. I recommend him without hesitation, he will do a wonderful job.

Profile Picture John, 10/28/09, 1 Review