The Flower Wall Co. Miami Reviews

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 4
The Flower Wall Co. Miami 5
  • Astrid

Astrid Bavaresco · Married on 08/15/2019

Loved my flower wall and Olivia!

The Flower Wall Co. was amazing. Olivia is creative and professional. I absolutely loved everything about the flower wall I had done for our event and I know you will love yours too!

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 6
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • O

Fatimah Gilani · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Stunning Flower Wall!

From start to finish, Oliva was amazing -- professional, accommodating, and warm. Olivia patiently answered all of my questions and even provided pictures to help me make my decision on which flower wall and monogram sign to choose for my reception. The actual flower wall itself was absolutely gorgeous and brought our entire reception together. They used high quality flowers and the end result is just stunning. It matched our venue and colors perfectly and gave my reception the grand look I was going for. Olivia arrived and installed the flower wall in a timely manner and even accommodated a late pick up when she saw how hectic everything was for us. I would highly recommend the Flower Wall Co. Miami, it is worth every penny and will elevate any event you're planning. Thanks again!!

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 7
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Beatrice · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!!

Literally the focal point at our reception March 30th. I provided Olivia with a sketch and she created actually what I wanted (two beautiful flower arches) and I was so pleased. In addition, I got a LOVE marquee prop half the price for booking with them, which went perfect at our wedding. Absolutely amazing and I will forever sing their praises. You guys are awesome and thank for making my wedding so beautiful.

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 8
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 9
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 10
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Laura Chaves · Married on 12/01/2018

I highly recommend for so many reasons

Olivia is a true professional from the very first phone call I placed. We have used their flower walls for many events and it is such a pleasure to work with the team but also the flower walls are truly beautiful and everyone always thinks they are real. It is a such an easy way to add so much to your event and it looks great!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jessica Bergman · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Look with even better service WOW

Olivia and her team were amazing in building the PERFECT wall for event! This was the second event The Flower Wall did for us and we are beyond happy with the feedback and aesthetics on both occasions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for that special touch for their event!

Sent on 01/14/2019

catrine · Married on 10/28/2018

HIgh quailty service and products

The Flower Wall Co. Miami helped take my wedding decorations to the next level of beauty. Olivia was very responsive to my emails and requests. They made good on every promise they made to me, even adding another wall at now charge to me. I highly recommend this company as their products and service is high quality. No problems at all with the vendor arriving on time or pick up services.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

The very best

Awesome Professionalism with beautiful high quality flower wall. Great communication throughout the entire process. Gorgeous flower wall was delivered and installed on time no issues no complications! It was a major hit at our wedding. If I could give 10000000 stars I would!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Didi

Didi · Married on 09/15/2018

Flower Wall Miami Co.

I had a vision and Olivia made it happen! Used a beautiful white flower wall that I scored on one of the Flower Wall Miami Specials!!! Flower wall was used as my wedding alter and then as a photo booth backdrop. I can’t thank Olivia enough for making this experience so EASY! On my wedding day one of the few vendors who I didn’t have to follow up or call. Job was done and done perfect! The flower wall in my venue (a cruise ship wedding) simply brought an elegance to the entire room that could not compare. My custom signage was everything and more! Olivia has the perfect contact to make the monogram letters I pictured for my perfect day! Thank you again Olivia for making my wedding so spectacular! Recommend her services to anyone seeking a flower wall for their wedding or next event !

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 11
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 12
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 13
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 14
    Sent on 03/10/2019

The Flower Wall Co. Miami's reply:

Awe thank you Didi!! We were so honored to be able to join you on your big day on board this gorgeous Royal Caribbean ship! THANK YOU for having us!

Lourdes · Married on 09/04/2018

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 15
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Rochelle · Married on 08/16/2018

I just wanted to take some time out to say thank you for the role you played in making yesterday’s event with Hotwire a success.
    Your commitment to excellence along with your resourcefulness in unpredictable moments that can arise in the events world does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
    You helped to make my job a little less stressful; it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

Definitely a great touch to our wedding ceremony and reception, the wall added the extra glam with our choice of a white flower wall. Guests kept asking if the flower wall was real, such great quality and the wall looked beautiful in photos. Olivia was great to work with during scheduling and the contract process and gives you all the options to plan your perfect event.

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 16
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 17
    Sent on 07/13/2018

katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We LOVED our flower wall. Olivia was so sweet, and so responsive to all emails, phone calls and texts. She came the day before the party to set up the wall for us and it looked stunning, the walls are was gorgeous, full of beautiful flowers and we even added some blue for the Boy Baby shower I was throwing. It was such a HIT at the party, there was always someone in front of it taking pictures. I cannot wait to throw another party and use Olivia again!

Thank you Olivia for making our baby shower the best ever!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nacira · Married on 06/06/2018

Thank you Olivia, the flower wall was a huge success at the graduation party. Everyone loved it and made the event all the more special. Your competitive pricing and professional manner was very much appreciated. I definitely plan on using your company for all future events.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Solangel · Married on 06/02/2018

The flower wall we rented was beautiful! Olivia was very nice and always responded fast to emails.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Simply amazing! We reached out to The Flower Wall Co. Miami for a celebrity birthday party and it was amazingly beautiful. We requested a sophisticated custom design and The Flower Wall Co. Miami did not disappoint! Extremely high quality and BEAUTIFUL! We are beyond pleased with their service! Olivia, the creative director, made our vision come to life! True luxury is an understatement! We will definitely work with them again for future events! Thank you The Flower Wall Co. Miami!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/30/2018

Would recommend!

This wall MADE our event and working with you was a dream. We appreciated you working with our unusual situation having come from another rental company who canceled on our event. The setup and breakdown was seamless and the wall made for some of the best photos my husband and I have of that night. We would definitely recommend your services for future events!

Sent on 10/12/2019

The Flower Wall Co. Miami's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa for having us! It was our pleasure to serve you on your special day! We cannot wait to see the photos!!
  • Avigail

Avigail · Married on 05/27/2018

Great quality, AMAZING Flower walls

Thank you very much for your beautiful and AMAZING flower walls. I highly reccomend working with them, they take care of everything and it was a pleasure meeting Olivia. She did my wedding flower walls and love them! Avigail Benhayoun

Sent on 11/12/2018

anjali · Married on 03/03/2018

We absolutely loved our flower wall. We looked around at a few other vendors, all of which were way too pricey and lacking in quality. We were so happy when we found The Flower Wall Miami. Olivia responded to our emails right away and she was ready to meet all requests to ensure that the wall was exactly as we wanted. When we walked into our reception hall, my now husband and I were blown away by how gorgeous it was. It was the perfect backdrop for our sweetheart table. Excellent quality at the Most affordable price too!!

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 18
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/16/2017

Planning a wedding on a budget, I originally thought a floral wall was out of my budget. I contacted a few vendors and gave up after hearing their proposals. Luck would have it I discovered Official Flower Wall Miami on Instagram. Olivia responded immediately and the rental prices were to good to pass up. I was ecstatic to have found a floral wall to sit beautifully behind our sweetheart table, well within our budget and just a month before the wedding! Olivia was so professional and truly caring, her main priority on our wedding day was to make sure we loved our floral wall, it was truly touching. I really can't say how much I appreciate everything she did for us! The floral wall was absolutely stunning and working with Olivia was such a delight.

The Flower Wall Co. Miami 19
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 20
    The Flower Wall Co. Miami 21
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/01/2013

Words honestly cannot express how thankful we are for Olivia and her team. This is the second time we have used The Flower Wall Co. she always has amazing ideas and always beyond helpful. Thank you for working so hard to make every instagrammable moment so special.

Sent on 09/11/2018