The Flower Studio Reviews

The Flower Studio 5
The Flower Studio 6
The Flower Studio 7

Eric · Married on 06/14/2014

What an amazing job you did for our wedding. We especially loved that you worked within our budget and simply belw away every expectation we had with perfect arrangments. I highly reccomend the Flower Studio no matter what your budget is. Thank you so much for all that you did and making the center pieces look so good.

Sent on 06/23/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you both for the opportunity to be part of your special day! :)

Kristin · Married on 12/01/2012

The Flower Studio, and its owner Andie, is amazing! The theme of my recent wedding was shabby chic and Andie had really great ideas for how to accomplish the look I was going for through beautiful floral arrangements. She is professional, organized and creative and I couldn't have chosen a better vendor. And on top of all that, her prices were extremely reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend the Flower Studio to any bride.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2012

The Flower Studio provided my floral arangements, bouquets, etc. for my wedding on 9/7/12. Everything turned out beautiful!! Andreia was very friendly and helpful. She had great ideas to help me out when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Studio to everyone wanting beautiful flowers at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/15/2012

jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

All of my floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!! Andie was wonderful to work with!! She understood my vision of what I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 04/02/2012
  • Z

Soraya · Married on 02/27/2011

The Flower Studio did a fantastic job with my wedding! The owner Andreia is a joy to work with and is the perfect combo of organized and creative. She worked with my ideas and brought a lot of great vision to the table. And her prices are extremely competitive – especially with all the stories I've heard about overpriced wedding flowers. I've already recommended her a few times over!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Lolly · Married on 12/31/2010

I LOVED my flowers!!! Andreia is AMAZING!!! she worked so closely with me to make sure that the vision I had was what she delivered. She listened to me and made suggestions that complimented my vision and budget realistically. I can not thank the flower studio for going above and beyond for our wedding day!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

I had such a hard time finding a florist until I found The Flower Studio! I sent her a picture of a bouquet I loved online knowing there were two kinds of flowers in it. She emailed me back say there were so much more in it. She really knows here flowers. I gave her an idea and she went with it and gave me something more beautiful then I could have imagine! Her price is so reasonable for what you get and what she can do! I had a small budget and she made it amazing! Thank you so much my arrangements are outside my front door and all around the house they were beautiful!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2010

Andreia was wonderful about working with me (especially the constant emails I hit her up with!) she is understanding and considerate about your needs and financial needs.Anderia's quality of work was excellent! I asked her to create a candle hurricane floral table top arrangement which was beautiful! (my mother in law was even able to use it (with a new candle in it) for her thanksgiving arrangement -which was a week later!) Anderia was a professional and understanding woman to work with and I will recommend her and her services!

Elizabeth & Todd Edwards
    Married Friday November 19, 2010
    Champions Gate @ Omni Hotel and Resort

Sent on 12/10/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2010

The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful. The price was very resonable and the service was great. Would highly recomend.

Sent on 12/05/2010
  • niibaby

Kalisha · Married on 10/30/2010

I ordered flowers through Andreia's Rose Collection. I appreciated being able to change the collection to fit my needs. I was able to get all the flowers I needed at a great price. Andreia was very friendly during the whole process and anytime I emailed she was very responsive. Thank you very much for the beautiful flowers.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Bonnie · Married on 10/10/2010

I actually got married almost 6 years ago ( wow!) And have been wanting to come on here and write a review ( but better later than never!), but Andrea did a WONDERFUL job..... It almost wants me to get married again!! Her helpfulness and personality made it easy to pick her to go with and I'm so glad that we did!!! She did a beautiful job on our arrangements and the pricing was very reasonable!!!
    I/we, definitely recommend The Flower Shop for any event you have!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you Bonnie! You are one of a kind.. It was my pleasure working with you both. I still looked at your pictures and you were perfect! Classic, elegant.. The way a bride should always be. Congratulations ! Soon will be 6 years.

Kimberly · Married on 09/10/2010

I have only wonderful, fabulous things to say about Sunshine Florist and Andie, the manager. This past September, I was married. I had gone to other florists to see about a quote on my flowers. I did not even get an phone call or e-mail in response. I was very upset with the service (or lack of service, actually) that I received by these other places. I was driving by and saw Sunshine florist. I decided to stop in to see what they offered. From the very first visit, I was treated with great respect. They treated me like their only customer. The service was awesome. Up to the very week of the wedding, I had to make changes and they were very accommodating. I nearly started crying on the day of the wedding when I went to pick up my flowers. They were more beautiful than I pictured in my head. The arrangements were incrediable. Everyone at the wedding and the reception could not believe how beautiful my flowers were. Anytime I need flowers, I will only go to Sunshine Florist. I suggest to anyone who needs a florist to go to Sunshine Florist first. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Sabrina · Married on 07/10/2010

Flowers were beautiful.. Put together all my centerpieces for me and my tables looked great..

Sent on 08/04/2010

Alexandra · Married on 06/12/2010

AndreIa was wonderful, and her flowers just amazing. My bouquet was exactly as I pictured it, probably even more beautiful, all the flowers were fabulous. She did a fantastic job decorating my cake. EVERYTHING was perfect, Andreia even stayed to take photographs while we were getting ready...Overall, I chose the best florist. Thank you for being part of my perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2010

Andreia was a pleasure to work with!!! She was so fantastic! She described the EXACT flowers I wanted via e-mail and because I worked odd hours I never got to meet with her, but I trusted her and everything turned out WONDERFUL!!!! All of my flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Linda · Married on 06/11/2010

The Flower Studio was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Andreia is great and very profesional, we could not ask for a better person, service or qualty of flowers. The Flower Studio made my daughters wedding wonderful - the flowers were GEORGEOUS and the price was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend her services, just tell her what you want and she will tell you 3 different ways to go. Thank you so much Andreia! Linda Johnson

Sent on 07/01/2010

Margaret · Married on 05/15/2010

Andreia at the The Flower Studio is wonderful to work with! She is so personable and really listens to what you want down to the last detail. She does beautiful work and is professional, extremely flexible, and provides top quality florals and service. I would recommend her to any bride and trust her to do my wedding all over again!

Sent on 07/20/2010

MARY · Married on 04/25/2010

I WAS IN NEED OF FLOWERS FOR MY HUSBANDS BROTHER'S WEDDING THAT CAME UP VERY LAST MINUTE. I FOUND HER SITE ON CRAIG'S LIST AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF HER WORK. THE FLOWERS SHE PROVIDED AT VERY LAST MINUTE MADE ME PROUD TO PRESENT TO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW AND HIS NEW BRIDE AS OUR GIFT TO THEM. IF NEED ARISES I WILL CALL ON HER SERVICES AGAIN.
    MARY & RUSSELL FEEZER

Sent on 05/26/2010

Lorianne · Married on 04/24/2010

the flowers were absolutely WONDERFUL! my bouquet was beyond great! you did a wonderful job and I would recommend you to all future brides that I know of. I was in shock of the quality and amount of flowers we received for the price. I am so glad we used your services! thank you so much again!

Sent on 05/03/2010
  • Mrs.Brinkley2B

Stephanie · Married on 04/09/2010

Andreia was extremely professional, affordable and flexible. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone interested in finding something affordable without compromising their taste for beautiful arrangements. Thank you!

Sent on 05/13/2010

melissa · Married on 01/23/2010

Andreia was amazing to work with! She is so sweet and will accommodate you in any way you need. She is very professional, very punctual and just an over all joy to work with. The flowers she did for my wedding were beautiful! Everything I had imagined and more. I would highly recommend her and would love to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2010

Chad · Married on 10/15/2016

Andie was a joy to work with! I knew from the moment we met, she was the perfect person to create my wedding bouquet for our outdoor Hawaiian themed wedding. I had some ideas on what I wanted, and Andie took them to a new level. She even incorporated my favorite flower (sunflower) into the tropical arrangement flawlessly. I couldn't be happier with my bouquet and the service received from Andie. My bouquet was perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2016

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.. It was our pleasure helping you with your flowers.
  • MSWedding

Calley · Married on 06/19/2016

Andie is simply the best! I gave her the colors I wanted and my budget along with some inspiration pictures and let her creativity take over. I was not disappointed. Everything looked beautiful! Any time I wanted to change something, she was always willing and never minded; she truly wants to make the bride happy. The only issue I had was the ribbon was the wrong shade of blue, but like I'd told her before, matching blues is basically impossible. Overall, I am extremely pleased that I went with The Flower Studio for my wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Andi is an absolute dream! No, really, A dream. I had 4 weeks to plan my wedding and live out of state. A peek at my Pinterest page, a questionnaire and a short phone interview was all it took for Andi to execute my vision flawlessly. We opted for a small family wedding at my parent's home dude e my father's recent medical diagnosis. Even though our wedding was of a small scale, Andi made me feel like I was her biggest priority leading up to and on our wedding day. She is responsive, professional and really enjoys collaborating with her brides. Each phone call ended with her vow "anything you need." She more than delivered and I'm so grateful I found this gem of a florist!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Andie, the owner of The Flower Studio, was a joy to work with. Everything came out great and was pretty reasonably priced. I came to her kind of last minute and she still went out of her way to help me. I would definitely recommend her for weddings and any other events.

Sent on 12/17/2014

The Flower Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! Your name is private so don't know the Bride that you are.. :) But I appreciate you taking the time to write me a great review!