The Flower Shop Reviews

The Flower Shop 1
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely gorgeous work

One thing that I will remember forever about my wedding is how beautiful all of the flowers were. I got so many comments from guests about how everything looked, and it wouldn't be for the really hard work and talent of Nadia at the Flower Shop 818. Nadia is so great to work with - she really wants to execute your vision of your wedding day, so she will try her best to get all the details right for you - down to specific shades of flowers and types of flowers. She is such a wonderful person, and I'm so glad to have had her flowers there!

Sent on 02/01/2019

The Flower Shop's reply:

Christina, thank you for your sweet words! It was an honor and a pleasure doing your wedding florals. I'm so glad you loved everything and you were happy with your big day. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with! You & Wes are truly an exceptional item and I felt blessed to witness your vows to each other. Thank you for letting me be your florist! :)

Chris · Married on 04/06/2018

We loved the service and quality of bouquets and flowers we received from Nadia. We showed her a picture, met with her once and she provided flowers that were over and above our expectations. What a great experience! I would recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    The Flower Shop 2

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Chris! It was a pleasure working with you and your family during the planning process. You've made this experience so memorable, and could not have asked for nicer clients. You are amazing and I wish you all the best!