The Flower Shop Reviews

112 | Littlestown, PA

112 Reviews for The Flower Shop

Liz · Married on 07/20/2013

I am beyond thrilled with how gorgeous our flowers were! Heidi is a brilliant florist, and we are so happy we went with the Flower Shop on the biggest day of our lives. I thought I had over done the planning before I went in for our first meeting. I had a bunch of pictures and a specific idea that I didn't even know how to articulate, but somehow Heidi got it. On the day of our wedding I was overwhelmed by how wonderful our flowers were. As silly as it might sound, I felt personally connected to my bouquet. They were so perfect and better then any I had ever seen. I am so thankful to the Flower Shop for doing such a wonderful job, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/05/2013

elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2013

Just awesome. The flowers looked great

Sent on 07/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

My flowers were everything I dreamed of and more for my wedding. The Flower Shop did amazing work and were excellent to work with. Even when my hotel turned them away, they did everything in their power to make sure my flowers were received on time and where they needed to be. I highly recommend the Flower Shop.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Schrese · Married on 06/01/2013

Heidi did a great job and my flowers looked AMAZING! They stood out so much and everyone just loved them. She did an absolutely fabulous job! My bouquet, as well as the bridesmaids bouquets, were absolutely stunning! They all turned out perfect. Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job and I will highly recommend you to anyone that asks me about wedding flowers in the future :)

Sent on 07/11/2013

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

All of our wedding flowers were provided by The Flower Shop. Amazing flowers that were more than I expected! They were absolutely perfect and beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Great experience all around!

Sent on 05/29/2013

The Flower Shop (and Heidi in particular) was an absolute pleasure to work with for our spring wedding! During our initial consultation, after talking to me for just a few minutes and after having shown a few pictures of ideas we had, they were able to put together a mock-up arrangement that was exactly what we were looking for. They are extremely flexible (I changed my mind about our order several times, adding items, removing items, and at times even changing existing items) and they were very responsive and willing to make any changes that we requested. On the day of our wedding when we saw the flowers, they were more beautiful than we could have imagined - they were so gorgeous and elegant and we can't thank them enough for their beautiful work! We definitely recommend The Flower Shop to anyone for their floral needs, be it everyday floral arrrangments, weddings, birthdays, etc - they are incredible at what they do and we could not have been more pleased with their services!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Heidi at Koon's is amazing! I had very specific ideas in mind when I met with several different florists, and she was the only one who didn't try to change my mind to make things easier for them. She created beautiful floral arrangements for the tables, and the mantel at the Links looked so incredibly beautiful when her team was done with it. The flowers were fresh, stayed fresh throughout the wedding, and smelled amazing. Also, they were delivered early, and everything was put together when we got there for pictures. Thank you for helping to create such a beautiful setting!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Sharon · Married on 10/21/2012

The Flower Shop is fantastic! We shopped around for a florist, and Heidi understood exactly what we wanted and envisioned. We felt comfortable with her, and she was able to provide even more beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, candles, manzanitas, etc, than we expected at hundreds of dollars less than the other florists. My daughter (the bride) was so pleased the day of the wedding she said it was like a dream come true. The guests raved about the flowers all evening, too. If you want the most beautiful flowers and the best service at the best prices, book them!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Pam · Married on 10/13/2012

Heidi was an inspiration to work with! She listened and was able to grasp the vision my daughter wanted for her wedding. She had many good ideas and was able to provide us with all of the flower we needed at an exceptional value. I would definitely recommend this florist!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

The flowers were fantastic! I received compliments on them all night! Heidi was wonderful to work with and was very helpful! She was easy to get in contact with and got back to me quickly and the prices were reasonable! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/16/2012

Heidi at Koons Florist is a true artist. When we met with her I had a few pictures and ideas but nothing definite. I just told her the overall style we were going for and certain flowers we liked and let her do her thing. Man am I glad I did! I was blown away by how she was able to take the little direction I gave her and make my vision come to life. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My boquet was a true masterpiece and the centerpieces were so elegant. I am absolutely in love with all the floral creations she made for our wedding and highly recommend her! She was so easy to work with, and clearly knows what she is doing!

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2012

The Flower Shop provided the flowers and a few decorations for my wedding. I was EXTREMELY pleased with my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets when I saw them on my wedding day. Definitely no unpleasant surprises. They were beautiful! Even now when I look at my wedding pictures, I marvel at how lovely the flowers were!

Sent on 09/30/2012

kacie · Married on 06/16/2012

They were wonderful! The Church was beautiful and so was the reception space. When we weren't sure of what we wanted, They were patient and Had plenty of suggestions!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Leeanne · Married on 06/15/2012

I can't come up with anything other than AMAZING...

Thank you, Heidi, for helping to make my day beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

I worked with Heidi and she was wonderful!! The flowers were beautiful and absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Heidi and The Flower Shop!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Karen · Married on 11/19/2011

Assisting the bride and groom plan their wedding from 650 miles away can be a challenge. Heidi, Ira and Jane made this part of the planning seem effortless. The creative design and colors were perfect for the venue.

Sincerely,
    Karen R. Rife

Sent on 11/22/2011

Jen · Married on 10/01/2011

The flower shop was AWESOME!!! I went with a picture of very expensive flowers and they did an awesome job giving me exactly what I wanted but substituted so that I could afford my dream flowers! They are the best!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

Heidi from the Flower Shop was great. She was honest, friendly, patient, and offered good advice on what would look good and what wouldn't. We pitched her an idea of what we wanted for our centerpieces and she created the perfect centerpiece. Our fresh flowered centerpieces were just gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for anything better:)

Sent on 09/25/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2011

I went into The Flower Shop with an idea of the colors and some of the flowers I wanted for my early fall wedding. I knew I wanted something very woodsy and whimsical. I didn't want everything to be "matchy-matchy." I left designs and specific flowers up to The Flower Shop, and was AMAZED at their creativity and execution. They set up everything on the day of the wedding, showed up early enough to get everything done long before guests arrived. Here's what we got: 10 hanging vases that lined the aisle. 20 centerpieces, 2 candelabra centerpieces for the head table, 3 beautiful hanging balls made of vines (3' wide each), 1 beautiful grapevine arch, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 10 boutonnieres (groomsmen, grandfathers, ring bearer), 3 corsages for grandmothers, 2 nosegay bouquets that resembled bride's, 1 crafted bird's nest to hold rings for ring bearer, 2 flower and vine halos for jr. bridesmaid and flower girl, and rose petals for flower girl's basket. All the beautiful flowers and the artfulness in which they were arranged made the scene. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Ang · Married on 08/27/2011

I have used the Flower Shop for every occasion possible so I knew I was going to use them for my special day! I knew I could put all my trust in them that everything would be perfect and it was. All of my flowers and center pieces were beautiful. Everyone remarked about them and asked who had done such an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • The New Mrs. Flannery

Jamin · Married on 08/13/2011

Heidi listened with great intent and actually created a mock bouquet for me. Heidi and Ira were such a huge help! Our flowers were delivered promptly and looked exquisite!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2011

The Flower Shop did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2011

Heidi was wonderful to work with. I told her the colors I wanted and just a few general things I had in mind and she put together a wonderful display for everything - the bouquets, pew flowers, mantle display, etc. Everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Bethany · Married on 05/21/2010

Beautiful flowers. Very nice people to work with. Made my flower selection so easy.

Sent on 10/02/2010
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2007

I used this florist because they were one of the only ones who listened to what I wanted and didn't tell me what I should do. They were very nice and gave good advice. They also had lots of pictures to show from past weddings which they have done. My flowers arrived on time and looked great! She even got the lightest blue hydranga's out there not the dark blue since my wedding colors were ice blue, silver, and white. They also seemed to be the best value. I would definatly use them again!

Sent on 05/28/2008