100 Reviews for The Flower Shop

Flower Petals (4)
Non-Floral (4)
Single Flowers (4)
99 The Flower Shop Reviews

Heidi was absolutely amazing! She did an amazing executing a vision I couldn't even imagine! During our consultation she handled my mother and I with such grace and professionalism as we couldn't agree on anything! I was so happy seeing our flowers on our wedding day and how amazing all the arrangements turned out! She was a treasure to work with and I highly recommend The Flower Shop!

Profile Picture Malorie, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flower arrangements and bouquet were the most beautiful I have ever seen. We got so many compliments. Several people asked if they could take an arrangement home to decorate for Thanksgiving since they were perfect fall colors. Heidi was also wonderful to work with. We highly recommend the Flower Shop. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW! I went into The Flower Shop with a color scheme and a vague idea of what I wanted as my wedding aesthetic. They absolutely delivered, and then some! The flowers were beautiful and creative, and the arbor under which we said our vows was stunning! Even our venue was blown away! I can’t thank them enough, for making a dream come true!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower shop was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have pictured the flowers to look any more beautiful! From beginning to end they made the process so easy and our big day was more than we could have ever wished for thanks to them!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I booked Heidi after filling out a questionnaire on the Flower Shop website and receiving an extremely quick response. She went through my pinterest board and took the time to get a good idea of what I was going for. We worked together on my budget and in fleshing out all the decorations and bouquets. She was responsive and helpful, and happily accommodated additional requests as I thought of them. On the wedding day, the flowers were stunning. She clearly has an eye for arranging and we were very impressed with our centerpieces, vines, and bouquets/boutonnieres. We highly recommend the Flower Shop and Heidi.

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Heidi did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding!! From our first meeting she was so responsive and made sure that my vision was turned into a reality!! She truly has an eye for detail and knows her flowers!! I wasn't sure exactly what i wanted, but she listened to me and gave suggestions and worked with me to find the perfect designs!! She was super accommodating and understanding when my ideas changed as well. Her prices were very reasonable and she worked with me to fit within my budget! She really came though on our wedding day and had everything PERFECT and set it all up and was there exactly when i needed her to be. She was honestly amazing and i would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We worked with Heidi for our September wedding and she did an absolutely beautiful job. Her knowledge and creative eye were exactly what we needed, and when I explained what I was looking for she delivered 100%. She was also very flexible with us for last minute changes.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used The Flower Shop for our wedding at The Lodges at Gettysburg in July, and LOVED them. The flowers were so beautiful! Our makeup artist, who has done weddings for over 20 years, actually said they were the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen, and I agree! We used blue hydrangeas, white roses, dusty miller, succulents, and apple blossom snap dragons. I knew I wanted snap dragons, but Heidi suggested the apple blossom variation, and they were the most gorgeous shade of pink. When we did our first meeting with Heidi, she actually had all the flowers we wanted right in the store so she was able to show us a small version of what our bouquets and centerpieces would look like, which gave us complete confidence that The Flower Shop would be able to deliver on our vision for our wedding day -- and they definitely did! They were also great leading up to the wedding; when we made any changes to our order, they were very accommodating and responsive.

On our wedding day, the flowers arrived right on time, and stayed fresh all night. We had to move our ceremony inside due to bad weather, but The Flower Shop never missed a beat with setting up the centerpieces and trellis arrangement. All night, everyone was complimenting us on the simple but beautiful flower arrangements.

As a side, our wedding venue recommended this vendor to us, and told us during the process how much they always enjoy working with The Flower Shop.

Thank you, The Flower Shop for making our wedding flowers more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with our wedding day flowers!! The Flower Shop had all of our flowers fresh and ready to go before I even arrived to the venue. Heidi and her team made sure all of the little details were perfect on our wedding day. My mom and Heidi surprised me with a piece of my grandma's wedding dress wrapped around my bridal bouquet :) Everything was PERFECT!! Thank you so much! Recommending the Flower Shop to all of my friends!!
Pre-Wedding: I have been working with Heidi while planning for my July wedding in Gettysburg. She has been extremely patient, accommodating, and helpful. I couldn't ask to work with a better florist. She is not pushy and provides you with professional and honest advice about flowers. This was especially helpful for me since I don't know anything about flowers. She has made every change to my contract as needed. She also tries to give you everything you want for your budget, or at least gives you good alternatives. Can't wait to see how the flowers turn out :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Heidi was a delight to work with. She seemed to know what I wanted before I did, responded quickly and kindly to my (many) emails, and even though I didn't think flowers were going to be an important part of the day, I just fell in love with my bouquet. It was stunning, and everything was delivered on time, to both locations! I can't recommend The Flower Shop Highly enough.

Profile Picture Corey, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heidi was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient with our constant questions and changes. In dealing with inspiration pictures, not knowing exactly how things would look, she brought our vision to life!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We worked with Heidi at the Flower Shop and she was amazing! I don't really know much about flowers and went into the shop without a real idea of what I wanted. Heidi was so accommodating and took the VERY little information I gave here and created pieces I loved! She was very responsive and flexible as we changed what we wanted a few times. She was also great in helping us get costs down on arrangements without loosing quality of the piece. We had a completely positive experience and highly recommend The Flower Shop to all brides! THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Heidi was truly wonderful to work with! As a bride, you're going through a roller coaster of emotions and decision making. Heidi provided me the chance to refine some decisions along the way without hesitation. Having that support was very helpful!

My friends and family still rave about the beautiful flowers from my wedding!
Madeline Snyder

Profile Picture Madeline , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our 5/19/17 wedding at The Lodges in Gettysburg were absolutely phenomenal! They were so beautifully arranged and better than I could have ever imagined. I had a vision for my bridal bouquet, but couldn't find a picture of it to share with the florist, but the were able to create exactly what I had in mind! My flower girls wanted flower crowns at the last minute and The Flower Shop made it happen and they were beautiful! The boutonnieres for both the men and women in our families were excellent, too. Thank you all for the exquisite arrangements they truly made our day that much more of a fairytale!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were more amazing than I expected. The selection of flowers was their suggestion based on the time of year and availability and the colors. The suggestion of peach berries as accents was delicate and went great with the coral roses. The trellis swag was beautiful and looked great.

Profile Picture User7302796, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower Shop was amazing! I was so impressed with the arrangements they had for my bridesmaids. Our bouquets were just gorgeous! I just loved them!!!
They were easy to contact and very helpful. I wanted dried lavender in my bouquet and when the first batch I ordered arrived at their shop, they told me it didn't look very nice and helped me return it and order nicer lavender. When I got my bouquet on my wedding day, it even had a few little sprigs of fresh lavender which was a lovely touch!
I requested a silk flower wrist corsage for my grandmother because she can't be around fresh flowers and they did such a beautiful job with it that we thought at first they had forgotten it! You couldn't even tell by looking at it that it was not real flowers.
A day or two before my wedding another wedding on the same day was cancelled and they even gave me some white rose petals they had purchased for that wedding. We used them to sprinkle down the aisle at our outdoor wedding. It was beautiful.
Thank you for everything! I will recommend you to everyone!

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

I was absolutely blown away by our flowers. I was very indecisive when meeting with Heidi. She took my idea of rustic wild flowers with burgundy and peach and truly hit the nail on the head. The flowers were absolutely stunning. They made our outdoor wedding that much more beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heidi is the best florist on the East Coast, her flower arrangements our out of this world. Not only did I use Heidi for my wedding, but my sister did also and we are ecstatic with our photos. Definitely take a look at this vendor, she is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Heidi and the rest of the team was so helpful and accommodating of my budget. Communicated every step of the way via email which was really nice since I live so far from the shop itself. Would definitely recommend The Flower Shop to any bride!

Profile Picture User7386926, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heidi at The Flower Shop is amazing! I met her prior to my July 2 wedding in Gettysburg. She sat down with my mother and I and answered our many questions with patience and guidance! She made countless trips to the back of the shop and pulled out all kinds of flowers for me to see so that I was able to visualize what my bouquet would look like. She provided me with multiple photo albums to see her work. Over the course of the year when I had ideas or slight changes, Heidi was prompt with her emails back to me. a

Heidi made my bouquet, 11 bridesmaids bouquets, a flower girl bouquet, flower petals for my little flower girls, 3 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, 18 centerpieces, a long arrangement for the head table, 2 large arrangements for my church alter, and small arrangements with ribbon for the first few pews of the church. The flowers were everything I could have imagined and more. They really made everything so beautiful and completed the look/theme I was going for. I could not be more pleased!

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am having the flower shop create my flowers for my wedding in June. I meet with Heidi with a few pictures and a general idea of what I was looking for. I also defiantly had a budget. She was able to work with me and gave me beautiful options as for what flowers she could use. I know they will be just gorgeous. I appreciate the fact that the flower shop does not have a price limit. I called other florist that would not even consider working with me unless I was willing to spend $1000 minimum on my flowers. What? That just seems a little ridiculous to me. So thank you so very much to Heidi and the Flower Shop for working with brides who still want lovely flowers for their wedding but don't have $1000 to spend on flowers.

Profile Picture Lorie, 6/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral

After several prior attempts to secure a Florist, "The Flower Shop, Koons Florist, was the only one to respond, or within a reasonable time period! The flowers were EXACTLY like my daughter requested, as she sent Heidi pictures of what she liked. We requested Wild Flowers with the color 'salmon' making a 'pop,' and that's exactly what she did!
Only one small complaint, as the MOB, though. My flowers were supposed to be a wrist corsage, and it arrived as a regular-pinned corsage. (Thankfully, a creative friend was able to adjust it for me.)
Please don't let that small mistake shy you away, as we are all human. I highly recommend this Florist. They were great and wonderful to work with and very responsive!!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

We used the Flower Shop for our Gettysburg wedding in April. Coming from out of town, we were only able to meet one time with Heidi for a short time. All we could tell her is a few flowers we did not want, and a general idea of what we thought we wanted. After our meeting, we emailed ideas and recommendations back and forth until they were ready to put something together. On my wedding day, the flowers arrived and my jaw dropped. They were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was everything that I wanted, and they created them with only a few ideas from me. I got so many compliments from the bouquets and the centerpieces. They helped create a beautiful arbor swag for the ceremony. They delivered them right on time and made this whole process so effortless and helped make a wonderful day full of beautiful flowers.

I would highly recommend The Flower Shop to anyone getting married in the PA/MD area. They were so easy to work with. All of the staff were friendly and professional. Heidi and the rest of the staff have so much experience and familiarity with the wedding flower business that it helps make a high-stress planning process so much easier.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I am so happy I was referred to The Flower Shop as the flowers for my wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I met with Heidi a couple months prior and showed her photos of what I wanted/liked. She was able to recreate my (unique) bouquet, my sisters bouquet, and the grooms boutonnieres from the photos perfectly. She is extremely knowledgeable and knew what each flower was in the photo. I had no hesitation or doubt and felt very comfortable leaving the shop as she truly understood my 'vision' and 'feel' of what I wanted for my big day. I am grateful Heidi helped make a very important part of my wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture User6561686, 2+ years ago, 1 Review