The Flower Shop Reviews

The Flower Shop 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Great communication and Beautiful Product

With flowers I didn’t really know what to do or where to go, especially being a winter bride. We reached out to Heidi and she was just so knowledgeable with what she was doing and just fantastic with suggestions and putting everything together that you can visualize in your head! She was a joy to work with and the prices were amazing!! I was thrilled with the outcome when our flowers were delivered and they were perfect in every way!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    The Flower Shop 8
    The Flower Shop 9

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Kristin!! I was a pleasure to work with you and Miss Mary. We appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Elaine Dettinburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely gorgeous bouqets and arrangements.

Heidi and her team did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding. She nailed the colors and our vision exactly! I was so impressed!
    From the very start of the process, Heidi was so helpful and really went out of her way to get my daughter what she wanted. So very worth the price and guests commented about the beautiful flowers. I will definitely be calling The Flower Shop ... another wedding next year! :)
    Meagan Dettinburn Kolmer wedding - 10/06/18

• Laura

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot explain how happy we are with our experience with The Flower Shop (Koon’s Florist). They were responsive and incredibly low-maintenance—which is just what you need!—and the flowers were so much better than we’d hoped. Absolutely gorgeous! And very reasonable priced for the quality and quantity they provide. Would DEFINITELY recommend.

The Flower Shop 10
    The Flower Shop 11
    The Flower Shop 12
    The Flower Shop 13
    The Flower Shop 14
    The Flower Shop 15
    The Flower Shop 16

Erica · Married on 07/19/2018

We absolutely LOVED our flowers. Heidi was wonderful to work with and took such good care of us. She made every effort to stick within our budget and made changes exactly as we requested a few weeks before the wedding. We haven't gotten many photos yet, but our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were and fought over getting to take the centerpieces home with them. We couldn't recommend them more highly!

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2018

We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding day flowers! We met with Heidi for our consultation. Heidi was very responsive via email. She was wiling to meet with us a second time to go over all of the details once again. Heidi and Ira had a back-up plan for hanging the flowers on our archway in the event that the ceremony had to be moved inside. They also transported flowers to be featured on our cake to the bakery. Through our discussions, she was able to determine exactly what I wanted from my Pinterest photos and comments. Heidi even came up with an additional vase option close to the wedding date. The flowers themselves were absolutely perfect and lasted for some time! They were exactly what I had pictured, from size to color to texture.

• Malorie

Malorie · Married on 04/14/2018

Heidi was absolutely amazing! She did an amazing executing a vision I couldn't even imagine! During our consultation she handled my mother and I with such grace and professionalism as we couldn't agree on anything! I was so happy seeing our flowers on our wedding day and how amazing all the arrangements turned out! She was a treasure to work with and I highly recommend The Flower Shop!

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

The flower arrangements and bouquet were the most beautiful I have ever seen. We got so many compliments. Several people asked if they could take an arrangement home to decorate for Thanksgiving since they were perfect fall colors. Heidi was also wonderful to work with. We highly recommend the Flower Shop. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/20/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Heather. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Anna · Married on 10/27/2017

WOW! I went into The Flower Shop with a color scheme and a vague idea of what I wanted as my wedding aesthetic. They absolutely delivered, and then some! The flowers were beautiful and creative, and the arbor under which we said our vows was stunning! Even our venue was blown away! I can’t thank them enough, for making a dream come true!

The Flower Shop 17
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

The flower shop was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have pictured the flowers to look any more beautiful! From beginning to end they made the process so easy and our big day was more than we could have ever wished for thanks to them!!

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2017

I booked Heidi after filling out a questionnaire on the Flower Shop website and receiving an extremely quick response. She went through my pinterest board and took the time to get a good idea of what I was going for. We worked together on my budget and in fleshing out all the decorations and bouquets. She was responsive and helpful, and happily accommodated additional requests as I thought of them. On the wedding day, the flowers were stunning. She clearly has an eye for arranging and we were very impressed with our centerpieces, vines, and bouquets/boutonnieres. We highly recommend the Flower Shop and Heidi.

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Deanna! The few pictures that I saw of you were lovely. It was a pleasure working with you. Best to you and Jason.
    Heidi

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2017

Heidi did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding!! From our first meeting she was so responsive and made sure that my vision was turned into a reality!! She truly has an eye for detail and knows her flowers!! I wasn't sure exactly what i wanted, but she listened to me and gave suggestions and worked with me to find the perfect designs!! She was super accommodating and understanding when my ideas changed as well. Her prices were very reasonable and she worked with me to fit within my budget! She really came though on our wedding day and had everything PERFECT and set it all up and was there exactly when i needed her to be. She was honestly amazing and i would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

We worked with Heidi for our September wedding and she did an absolutely beautiful job. Her knowledge and creative eye were exactly what we needed, and when I explained what I was looking for she delivered 100%. She was also very flexible with us for last minute changes.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

We used The Flower Shop for our wedding at The Lodges at Gettysburg in July, and LOVED them. The flowers were so beautiful! Our makeup artist, who has done weddings for over 20 years, actually said they were the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen, and I agree! We used blue hydrangeas, white roses, dusty miller, succulents, and apple blossom snap dragons. I knew I wanted snap dragons, but Heidi suggested the apple blossom variation, and they were the most gorgeous shade of pink. When we did our first meeting with Heidi, she actually had all the flowers we wanted right in the store so she was able to show us a small version of what our bouquets and centerpieces would look like, which gave us complete confidence that The Flower Shop would be able to deliver on our vision for our wedding day -- and they definitely did! They were also great leading up to the wedding; when we made any changes to our order, they were very accommodating and responsive.

On our wedding day, the flowers arrived right on time, and stayed fresh all night. We had to move our ceremony inside due to bad weather, but The Flower Shop never missed a beat with setting up the centerpieces and trellis arrangement. All night, everyone was complimenting us on the simple but beautiful flower arrangements.

As a side, our wedding venue recommended this vendor to us, and told us during the process how much they always enjoy working with The Flower Shop.

Thank you, The Flower Shop for making our wedding flowers more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!

Sent on 08/19/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kaitlyn. We wish you all the best.
  • Lexi

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

I could not have been happier with our wedding day flowers!! The Flower Shop had all of our flowers fresh and ready to go before I even arrived to the venue. Heidi and her team made sure all of the little details were perfect on our wedding day. My mom and Heidi surprised me with a piece of my grandma's wedding dress wrapped around my bridal bouquet :) Everything was PERFECT!! Thank you so much! Recommending the Flower Shop to all of my friends!!
    Pre-Wedding: I have been working with Heidi while planning for my July wedding in Gettysburg. She has been extremely patient, accommodating, and helpful. I couldn't ask to work with a better florist. She is not pushy and provides you with professional and honest advice about flowers. This was especially helpful for me since I don't know anything about flowers. She has made every change to my contract as needed. She also tries to give you everything you want for your budget, or at least gives you good alternatives. Can't wait to see how the flowers turn out :)

Sent on 03/12/2017
    The Flower Shop 18
    The Flower Shop 19
    The Flower Shop 20
    The Flower Shop 21
    The Flower Shop 22

The Flower Shop's reply:

Alexis, Thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to your wedding day!

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

Heidi was a delight to work with. She seemed to know what I wanted before I did, responded quickly and kindly to my (many) emails, and even though I didn't think flowers were going to be an important part of the day, I just fell in love with my bouquet. It was stunning, and everything was delivered on time, to both locations! I can't recommend The Flower Shop Highly enough.

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Heidi was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient with our constant questions and changes. In dealing with inspiration pictures, not knowing exactly how things would look, she brought our vision to life!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with Heidi at the Flower Shop and she was amazing! I don't really know much about flowers and went into the shop without a real idea of what I wanted. Heidi was so accommodating and took the VERY little information I gave here and created pieces I loved! She was very responsive and flexible as we changed what we wanted a few times. She was also great in helping us get costs down on arrangements without loosing quality of the piece. We had a completely positive experience and highly recommend The Flower Shop to all brides! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Emily. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Madeline · Married on 06/24/2017

Heidi was truly wonderful to work with! As a bride, you're going through a roller coaster of emotions and decision making. Heidi provided me the chance to refine some decisions along the way without hesitation. Having that support was very helpful!

My friends and family still rave about the beautiful flowers from my wedding!
    Madeline Snyder

Jenn · Married on 05/19/2017

The flowers for our 5/19/17 wedding at The Lodges in Gettysburg were absolutely phenomenal! They were so beautifully arranged and better than I could have ever imagined. I had a vision for my bridal bouquet, but couldn't find a picture of it to share with the florist, but the were able to create exactly what I had in mind! My flower girls wanted flower crowns at the last minute and The Flower Shop made it happen and they were beautiful! The boutonnieres for both the men and women in our families were excellent, too. Thank you all for the exquisite arrangements they truly made our day that much more of a fairytale!

The Flower Shop 23
    The Flower Shop 24
    The Flower Shop 25
    The Flower Shop 26
    The Flower Shop 27

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2016

The flowers were more amazing than I expected. The selection of flowers was their suggestion based on the time of year and availability and the colors. The suggestion of peach berries as accents was delicate and went great with the coral roses. The trellis swag was beautiful and looked great.

Veronica · Married on 09/17/2016

The Flower Shop was amazing! I was so impressed with the arrangements they had for my bridesmaids. Our bouquets were just gorgeous! I just loved them!!!
    They were easy to contact and very helpful. I wanted dried lavender in my bouquet and when the first batch I ordered arrived at their shop, they told me it didn't look very nice and helped me return it and order nicer lavender. When I got my bouquet on my wedding day, it even had a few little sprigs of fresh lavender which was a lovely touch!
    I requested a silk flower wrist corsage for my grandmother because she can't be around fresh flowers and they did such a beautiful job with it that we thought at first they had forgotten it! You couldn't even tell by looking at it that it was not real flowers.
    A day or two before my wedding another wedding on the same day was cancelled and they even gave me some white rose petals they had purchased for that wedding. We used them to sprinkle down the aisle at our outdoor wedding. It was beautiful.
    Thank you for everything! I will recommend you to everyone!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

I was absolutely blown away by our flowers. I was very indecisive when meeting with Heidi. She took my idea of rustic wild flowers with burgundy and peach and truly hit the nail on the head. The flowers were absolutely stunning. They made our outdoor wedding that much more beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks for you kind words Sarah.

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

Heidi is the best florist on the East Coast, her flower arrangements our out of this world. Not only did I use Heidi for my wedding, but my sister did also and we are ecstatic with our photos. Definitely take a look at this vendor, she is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachel.

Marcy · Married on 08/07/2016

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Heidi and the rest of the team was so helpful and accommodating of my budget. Communicated every step of the way via email which was really nice since I live so far from the shop itself. Would definitely recommend The Flower Shop to any bride!