The Flower Shop Reviews

112 | Littlestown, PA

112 Reviews for The Flower Shop

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful flowers and so accommodating!!

The flower shop and Heidi were so amazing to work with. I had a rough idea of the type of flowers I wanted and I knew I didn’t want to spend that much because they really only last for the day. Heidi worked with me to define the look, I said I wanted my bouquet to look like I was running late and ran through a field of flowers just grabbing as I went, I learned the proper term was fresh picked. I made it clear I hated roses and her notes on our contract made me giggle. On the day my flowers arrived beautiful and on time! I loved working with Heidi!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Brittany Manning · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing People!

The Flower Shop/Koons Florist was an absolute dream to work with. I could not have asked for a more professional and responsive Florist. The prices are reasonable and the designs are flawless. They made my day perfect with their floral designs.

Sent on 10/24/2019

The Flower Shop's reply:

Brittany, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!
    All the best to you and Michael.
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, just beautiful

The Flower Shop provided absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. I provide some images that I was inspired by and just some colors that I wanted and Heidi was able to create a beautiful bouquet for me, boutonnieres, wrist corsages for our mothers, and bouquets for my bridesmaids. I got so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. I highly encourage booking them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Hannah · Married on 07/19/2019

Does amazing work

Heidi Small helped create the amazing flowers for our wedding! We went with jewel toned flowers and everything looked beautiful! The Flower Shop was able to create a beautiful display of the wedding altar, the ceremony chairs, and bouquets! We got so many compliments on our wedding flowers. Everything went smoothly and we didn't have to worry at all about setup.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Janice Dryden · Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning flowers

Ira created exactly what we were looking for. Flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Marie

Marie S · Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful modern flowers

Heidi did an amazing job at putting together my dream flowers. I gave her an idea of what I wanted, and when I saw them on my wedding day, I was BLOWN away! Everything was better than expected. My flowers were modern, yet rustic, and my arbor was BEAUTIFULLY done with greenery across the top. I highly recommend. And even better, they are reasonably priced! After searching for different vendors over and over, The Flower Shop is the best price for what you are getting. Again, I can't say enough great things about this Florist!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Banke · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18, 2019

We cannot thank the flower shop enough for the amazing work that they did. When my flowers arrived on our wedding day I was absolutely in love with them. I could not stop saying how much I loved and adored them!!! I seriously wish they would never die so that I could keep them forever. They were everything I pictured and more. Heidi was so awesome to work with. I was not a super picky bride but I had a vision of what I wanted. I came to her with some Pinterest pictures and that was about it and she made my vision a reality. She worked with us to make sure we stayed in budget and still have the most beautiful flowers. We are so thankful to have found the The Flower Shop and we highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Great communication and Beautiful Product

With flowers I didn’t really know what to do or where to go, especially being a winter bride. We reached out to Heidi and she was just so knowledgeable with what she was doing and just fantastic with suggestions and putting everything together that you can visualize in your head! She was a joy to work with and the prices were amazing!! I was thrilled with the outcome when our flowers were delivered and they were perfect in every way!

Sent on 03/06/2019

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Kristin!! I was a pleasure to work with you and Miss Mary. We appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Elaine Dettinburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely gorgeous bouqets and arrangements.

Heidi and her team did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding. She nailed the colors and our vision exactly! I was so impressed!
    From the very start of the process, Heidi was so helpful and really went out of her way to get my daughter what she wanted. So very worth the price and guests commented about the beautiful flowers. I will definitely be calling The Flower Shop ... another wedding next year! :)
    Meagan Dettinburn Kolmer wedding - 10/06/18

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot explain how happy we are with our experience with The Flower Shop (Koon’s Florist). They were responsive and incredibly low-maintenance—which is just what you need!—and the flowers were so much better than we’d hoped. Absolutely gorgeous! And very reasonable priced for the quality and quantity they provide. Would DEFINITELY recommend.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Erica · Married on 07/19/2018

We absolutely LOVED our flowers. Heidi was wonderful to work with and took such good care of us. She made every effort to stick within our budget and made changes exactly as we requested a few weeks before the wedding. We haven't gotten many photos yet, but our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were and fought over getting to take the centerpieces home with them. We couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2018

We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding day flowers! We met with Heidi for our consultation. Heidi was very responsive via email. She was wiling to meet with us a second time to go over all of the details once again. Heidi and Ira had a back-up plan for hanging the flowers on our archway in the event that the ceremony had to be moved inside. They also transported flowers to be featured on our cake to the bakery. Through our discussions, she was able to determine exactly what I wanted from my Pinterest photos and comments. Heidi even came up with an additional vase option close to the wedding date. The flowers themselves were absolutely perfect and lasted for some time! They were exactly what I had pictured, from size to color to texture.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 04/14/2018

Heidi was absolutely amazing! She did an amazing executing a vision I couldn't even imagine! During our consultation she handled my mother and I with such grace and professionalism as we couldn't agree on anything! I was so happy seeing our flowers on our wedding day and how amazing all the arrangements turned out! She was a treasure to work with and I highly recommend The Flower Shop!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

The flower arrangements and bouquet were the most beautiful I have ever seen. We got so many compliments. Several people asked if they could take an arrangement home to decorate for Thanksgiving since they were perfect fall colors. Heidi was also wonderful to work with. We highly recommend the Flower Shop. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/20/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Heather. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Anna · Married on 10/27/2017

WOW! I went into The Flower Shop with a color scheme and a vague idea of what I wanted as my wedding aesthetic. They absolutely delivered, and then some! The flowers were beautiful and creative, and the arbor under which we said our vows was stunning! Even our venue was blown away! I can’t thank them enough, for making a dream come true!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

The flower shop was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t have pictured the flowers to look any more beautiful! From beginning to end they made the process so easy and our big day was more than we could have ever wished for thanks to them!!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/23/2017

I booked Heidi after filling out a questionnaire on the Flower Shop website and receiving an extremely quick response. She went through my pinterest board and took the time to get a good idea of what I was going for. We worked together on my budget and in fleshing out all the decorations and bouquets. She was responsive and helpful, and happily accommodated additional requests as I thought of them. On the wedding day, the flowers were stunning. She clearly has an eye for arranging and we were very impressed with our centerpieces, vines, and bouquets/boutonnieres. We highly recommend the Flower Shop and Heidi.

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Deanna! The few pictures that I saw of you were lovely. It was a pleasure working with you. Best to you and Jason.
    Heidi

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2017

Heidi did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding!! From our first meeting she was so responsive and made sure that my vision was turned into a reality!! She truly has an eye for detail and knows her flowers!! I wasn't sure exactly what i wanted, but she listened to me and gave suggestions and worked with me to find the perfect designs!! She was super accommodating and understanding when my ideas changed as well. Her prices were very reasonable and she worked with me to fit within my budget! She really came though on our wedding day and had everything PERFECT and set it all up and was there exactly when i needed her to be. She was honestly amazing and i would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

We worked with Heidi for our September wedding and she did an absolutely beautiful job. Her knowledge and creative eye were exactly what we needed, and when I explained what I was looking for she delivered 100%. She was also very flexible with us for last minute changes.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

We used The Flower Shop for our wedding at The Lodges at Gettysburg in July, and LOVED them. The flowers were so beautiful! Our makeup artist, who has done weddings for over 20 years, actually said they were the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen, and I agree! We used blue hydrangeas, white roses, dusty miller, succulents, and apple blossom snap dragons. I knew I wanted snap dragons, but Heidi suggested the apple blossom variation, and they were the most gorgeous shade of pink. When we did our first meeting with Heidi, she actually had all the flowers we wanted right in the store so she was able to show us a small version of what our bouquets and centerpieces would look like, which gave us complete confidence that The Flower Shop would be able to deliver on our vision for our wedding day -- and they definitely did! They were also great leading up to the wedding; when we made any changes to our order, they were very accommodating and responsive.

On our wedding day, the flowers arrived right on time, and stayed fresh all night. We had to move our ceremony inside due to bad weather, but The Flower Shop never missed a beat with setting up the centerpieces and trellis arrangement. All night, everyone was complimenting us on the simple but beautiful flower arrangements.

As a side, our wedding venue recommended this vendor to us, and told us during the process how much they always enjoy working with The Flower Shop.

Thank you, The Flower Shop for making our wedding flowers more beautiful than we could ever have imagined!

Sent on 08/19/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kaitlyn. We wish you all the best.
  • Lexi

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

I could not have been happier with our wedding day flowers!! The Flower Shop had all of our flowers fresh and ready to go before I even arrived to the venue. Heidi and her team made sure all of the little details were perfect on our wedding day. My mom and Heidi surprised me with a piece of my grandma's wedding dress wrapped around my bridal bouquet :) Everything was PERFECT!! Thank you so much! Recommending the Flower Shop to all of my friends!!
    Pre-Wedding: I have been working with Heidi while planning for my July wedding in Gettysburg. She has been extremely patient, accommodating, and helpful. I couldn't ask to work with a better florist. She is not pushy and provides you with professional and honest advice about flowers. This was especially helpful for me since I don't know anything about flowers. She has made every change to my contract as needed. She also tries to give you everything you want for your budget, or at least gives you good alternatives. Can't wait to see how the flowers turn out :)

Sent on 03/12/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Alexis, Thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to your wedding day!

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

Heidi was a delight to work with. She seemed to know what I wanted before I did, responded quickly and kindly to my (many) emails, and even though I didn't think flowers were going to be an important part of the day, I just fell in love with my bouquet. It was stunning, and everything was delivered on time, to both locations! I can't recommend The Flower Shop Highly enough.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Heidi was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient with our constant questions and changes. In dealing with inspiration pictures, not knowing exactly how things would look, she brought our vision to life!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with Heidi at the Flower Shop and she was amazing! I don't really know much about flowers and went into the shop without a real idea of what I wanted. Heidi was so accommodating and took the VERY little information I gave here and created pieces I loved! She was very responsive and flexible as we changed what we wanted a few times. She was also great in helping us get costs down on arrangements without loosing quality of the piece. We had a completely positive experience and highly recommend The Flower Shop to all brides! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

The Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Emily. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Madeline · Married on 06/24/2017

Heidi was truly wonderful to work with! As a bride, you're going through a roller coaster of emotions and decision making. Heidi provided me the chance to refine some decisions along the way without hesitation. Having that support was very helpful!

My friends and family still rave about the beautiful flowers from my wedding!
    Madeline Snyder