Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for The Flower Mill

27 The Flower Mill Reviews

Peggy works very hard on the day of your wedding to make sure everything is perfect and you are happy. You can see that during the planning process when going over your vision for the bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements. Peggy remains in constant contact to make sure she knows exactly what you are looking for. She has great taste and is very creative. If you are getting married at the Inn at Millrace Pond, like I did, then Peggy is the best person to have on your team. She knows the grounds better than anyone, has an exceptional eye for detail, and can make the place more beautiful and breathtaking than you could ever imagine!

Profile Picture Geraldine, 9/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy was amazing!! my flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had wanted but even better. it totally transformed the venue and the reception spaces. It was like walking into a dream. Peggy and her team were amazing. She would call to check up on me to make sure everything was going smoothly and if I needed any help with anything leading up to my wedding day. I highly recommend using Peggy she is such a sweet and knowledgeable florist! Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very helpful and really listened to our ideas. During our meetings with her, she asked many questions, took notes, and offered advice when needed. She took our likes and dislikes and truly made our ideas into a picture perfect wedding. Her arrangements were gorgeous, full of color and detail, and perfectly captured our idea of having a wild flower look.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe what a pleasure Peggy was to work with. She was able to capture my thoughts and created floral arrangements that exceeded all expectations. When I saw my flowers I had no words, they were incredibly rustic and beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I can't stop looking at pictures of them, simply beautiful. Thank you Peggy for making our special day come together.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy Patton is one of the most kind hearted, considerate, flexible and inspiring women I have ever met!!!! In the beginning of planning, as a Bride, I had so many Ideas and Pinterest pictures to show her - She was so patient with us. Peggy truly made our wedding day Gorgeous!!! She knows her flowers and does absolutely STUNNING work!!!
When my husband and I first booked the Inn at Millrace Pond for our wedding, we had a lot of issues with the Inn. Peggy was always there for us, talking to the Inn's owner. She was always available to talk not only about the flowers but about any wedding day related topic, always willing to help in anyway she could. If you are getting married, Near Hope, NJ - I recommend her to all bride and grooms.
A few days before the wedding, I felt we have grown to become so close, I asked her to come to our wedding!!!! Of course she was too busy getting ready for the next wedding, but she made it a point to come up later at the Reception. It was truly the greatest pleasure working with Peggy. I hope we remain friends. THANK YOU Peggy for making our wedding day as beautiful as it was. Love you!!

Profile Picture User5616410, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved LOVED loved working with Peggy. She put so much thought and care into every detail of our flowers and went above and beyond to help however she could. We were married at the Inn at Millrace, so having her on site was incredibly convenient, but I'd recommend her regardless of wedding location. She's truly an expert at what she does and has a great eye. She helped us stay on budget, made beautiful recommendations, and was just lovely to work with!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy was so wonderful to work with for my 8/23/15 wedding at The Inn at Millrace Pond. She made sure that both the table arrangements and bouquets were EXACTLY as I envisioned, and helped me to keep costs down as much as possible which I appreciated so much. We were even so happy to work with her, that my mother-in-law had her do centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner as well. Since her shop was on the property of my wedding venue, it was so convenient to make appointments for both on the same day. I would highly recommend Peggy/The Flower Mill to any couple!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy is honestly amazing and one of the reasons I would recommend getting married at the Inn at Millrace Pond! She knows everything about the property and exactly how to make it look even more beautiful than it already does. I was not an easy bride to work with; I barely gave her any specifics regarding which flowers I wanted. I showed Peggy a few pictures and she put together gorgeous samples for us! My bouquets turned out exactly how I had envisioned them without even articulating what I had wanted. Peggy also provided the flowers for our cake which was absolutely gorgeous. We also gave her a figure for our budget, and she came in well within the budget all while decorating our wedding beautifully. She was also extremely helpful with coordinating many of the day of events including placement of a ton of my DIY items and by making suggestions for items we may want to include in our wedding during the planning process. She also allowed us to store a lot of our DIY items a few weeks before the wedding, taking a huge burden off of our shoulders. One of the nicest people you’ll ever meet and simply a fantastic artist!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/25/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy Patton of The Flower Mill was an absolute pleasure to work with! We got married in late September at Jack's Barn and Peggy helped make the barn look great with her work. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted as far as flowers for our wedding, and she took the time to sit with us and walked us through pretty much every flower that exists until we felt comfortable making decisions on what flowers would go with that fit our rustic wedding feel. She even covered up an exit sign that was placed last minute above the area where we were getting married! As I walked up the aisle I was delighted to see that she created a garland in such a way to hide the sign without making it look obvious. I would highly recommend Peggy!

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My son and daughter-in law were just married at the Inn at Millrace Pond and Peggy was instrumental in helping turn the Tavern into a beautiful and warm venue for the rehearsal dinner. She took my somewhat scattered vision and brought it to life with the choices of flowers and lighting. The room was stunning and the bride and groom and all of the family members were totally overwhelmed by how pretty and cozy the room was. It really provided the perfect setting for the families and friends to get to know one another. Peggy also decorated the bridge, trellis and wedding cake with simple greens that kept with the bride's vision and provided a beautiful addition to the already gorgeous outdoor setting.
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Peggy is to work with- so patient and caring and always available for questions. We are so grateful to have been able to meet and work with her and her staff!

Profile Picture Jan, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Peggy was absolutely amazing! Going into it, we only had a general idea of what we wanted for our flowers and Peggy really helped us create our vision. She had amazing suggestions that really made our day special, and at the same time was flexible with any changes we wanted. A week and a half before the wedding, I called her because I wasn't sure about one of the flowers anymore, and she very calmly helped us redesign all of our arrangements! She was composed, professional, and has an amazing eye for flowers.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Peggy at the Flower Mill. Our wedding was at the Inn at Millrace Pond - from start to finish, Peggy was kind, responsive, and caring. It didn't feel like we were buying a service from her, but more like we were working with a longtime friend. She hit it out of the park with our flowers - everything on the bridge, at the altar, on the tables was absolutely gorgeous, and the bouquets / boutonnieres were all stunning. Because my husband is a scientist we had a little wooden rack of test tubes with flowers, and Peggy did beautifully with this request too :) She was there on the day of to show me my bouquet in the making and was there to help explain how everything would work and how the venue could be set up. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Peggy. The girls who helped her arrange flowers on the day of were always kind and courteous too :) And she taught me how to dry my bouquet to preserve it! Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/30/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy is such a great person to work with. She made my bouquets just the way I wanted, and also want above and beyond to help set up.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Peggy is incredible!! She was able to capture our vision for our special day. She is so sweet and really listens to every single detail you give her. She offers great suggestions and makes sure she fully understands your vision before moving forward. I am blown away by her work for our wedding at the Inn at Millrace Pond. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she made beautiful centerpieces out of birdcages I provided. She was incredibly patient with me and very comforting! She was even kind enough to offer to let me store some other things for the wedding in her shop. She became a friend by the end of all the wedding planning and I would highly, highly recommend Peggy!! The value is great for the incredible work she does! Thank you for everything Peggy!!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy Patton at The Flower Mill in Hope, N.J. was great. She was so easy to work with and really has an understanding of the concepts wanted. She understood the casual elegance we were looking for and the flowers were magnificent. She decorated the outdoor arbor with white hydrangeas and eucalyptus. It was breathtaking. All of the arrangements from the cocktail hour to the reception tables were absolutely beautiful. She was easy going and always available for consultations. If you are considering getting married at The Inn at Millrace Pond do yourself a favor and hire her.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Peggy was way more than just a florist. Peggy was like a wedding planner all year. Because she was onsite at our wedding location, I would go up to her place all the time and she would help me make all kinds of decisions because she knew the place better then I did. She was so welcoming, warm, friendly and she made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. The prices were good and she was very fair, she did not try to sell us on things we didn't need - instead she did the opposite and helped us save money in places. I would not have been able to plan so many DIY things without the help and knowledge that Peggy had of the venue. I am so appreciative of her!! On the day of, Peggy was running around doing all kinds of last minute things for us that most florist are not involved in. She truly was like a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peggy had a vision for my day before I did. She took a few photos I showed her and turned it into an entire motif I could really build my theme around. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful and she added so many unique touches (small antique pill bottles, thistle). Her combinations of greenery and flowers were things I had never thought of. She has such an eye for detail and knows the Inn at Millrace Pond grounds so well. She was so helpful and accommodating on the day. She gave all of my bridesmaids flowers for their hair last minute. She was so easy to work with and gives you her undivided attention. So refreshing to work with something who is so talented and dedicated to what they do. Thank you Peggy!

Profile Picture Cait, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Peggy did an absolutely beautiful job on my flowers, everything was exactly the way I imagined it. In addition to providing me with the most beautiful flowers she also gave me excellent suggestions for my venue which made my day even more perfect. I cannot thank you enough Peggy for everything you did for us :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Peggy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always available to talk and was very responsive to any questions I had. If you are getting married at The Inn at Millrace Pond, Peggy will be more helpful than any other vendor that you are working with. She knows The Inn better than anyone so will be a great resource as you are planning your wedding day. Her ability to put your ideas regarding flowers into such tangibly beautiful arrangements is a true gift she possesses. Thank you, Peggy for adding so beautifully to our wedding day.

Profile Picture sandra, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy was an absolute joy to work with for the flowers for our wedding. I met with her and explained to her what I was looking for. Peggy took my ideas and expanded on them. She brought my vision to life and was able to work within my budget. The flowers were stunning and the pricing was extremely competitive. I highly recommend Peggy!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not have been more pleased with our decision to hire Peggy of The Flower Mill for our wedding at the Inn at Millrace Pond! Peggy is not only a professional with fantastic taste and a true understanding of what her couples want but she is a friend! She worked with us throughout the planning process to refine our vision and was so flexible with us as our plans evolved over time. In addition to handling our ceremony and reception flowers, Peggy was kind enough to help us come up with a system to hang flags during our ceremony and reception. When we met her, she took time to show us around the property and tell us about its history. You can tell Peggy loves the Inn at Millrace Pond and help couples have the weddings of their dreams. We could not recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough great things about Peggy!!! Our flowers were absolutely stunning!! Everything turned out perfectly! She is such a nice person and so easy to work with....she has a very calm and relaxed demeanor which is much appreciated during what can be a stressful time. She was open and receptive to our ideas and vision and very enthusiastic. She obviously knows her flowers and was able to make suggestions when I was at a loss for what to use (the boutonierres). She is very quick to respond to emails and calls and makes it a point to stay in contact throughout the entire process. I was able to watch her decorate the arbor and bridge and I could see how much time she puts into her work. I recommend Peggy without any reservations!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Flower Mill at the Inn at Millrace Pond helped make our wedding breathtaking. Peggy was accommodating and affordable when creating our dream wedding-- the flowers and chuppah were exquisite!

Profile Picture Cara, 5/5/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peggy went beyond my vision of what I wanted for my wedding. The flowers were beyond beautiful. She also made flowers for my cake that I still cry when I think of them. She made me feel like I was working with a close friend. I would recommend her to anyone and I would say you were crazy not to hire her!

Profile Picture June , 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Peggy of The Flower Mill is a fantastic florist! I had a great experience working with her throughout my planning process. She was very enthusiastic, and helped to make me even more excited for my wedding (which I did not even think possible!) She was great when it came to communicated my ideas and changes, even down to the last minute.

Peggy has great taste and is very creative. After sharing my vision with her, she went the extra mile to make it happen, and had a lot of great suggestions and ideas to improve upon my plans. My wedding included a LOT of extra decor & flower details in addition to the standard bouquets and centerpieces, and Peggy was fantastic at all of it. She worked SO hard the day of my wedding- I watched her perfect every detail and give a real loving touch.

Looking at the pictures from our wedding, the flowers are perfect! I could not be happier. I highly recommend working with Peggy at The Flower Mill for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews