The Flower House Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Chris Orrey
    Cynthia R. Married on 06/19/2021

The flowers were divine!

We are so grateful we hired The Flower House and Jinger to create the amazing flowers for our wedding. From centerpieces, to bouquets, an amazing wedding arch arrangement, and flowers for the cake... they were both supportive in helping us figure out what we wanted and flexible as we needed to adjust many things as the wedding shifted due to a change in date and guest count. I would recommend The Flower House to anyone in the Bay Area who is looking for a truly professional and artistic feel to their flowers and wedding design. Thanks Jinger!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Stunning Wedding Florals

I can't say enough good things about Jinger and The Flower House. They were a preferred vendor for our venue, which is how we found them, and as soon as I spoke to Jinger on the phone I understood why. She is a wedding pro. We had several long phone calls about my vision for my wedding, types of flowers that I did and did not like, styles that I did and did not like, and we even Zoomed in order to look at inspiration photos together. What I loved most about Jinger is that she was HONEST with me. I had some ideas that I thought would look good in my head, but she gently told me how she thought we could elevate those ideas to something more elegant or more dramatic. She even helped me with ideas for rentals, all of which I ended up using because - trust me - Jinger knows best. Our flowers turned out absolutely spectacularly. Everything was truly breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier.
  • Jeff
    Jeff P. Married on 03/11/2021

More than I could have wished for.

The title says it all. Jinger and team did such an amazing job, especially with the ceremony set-up. The amount of flowers and labor that the team went through, and all while setting up in the rain and cold, it was a gorgeous oasis. The entire venue staff said it was the prettiest ceremony set-up they had ever seen. The centerpieces, the guest book table flowers, everything, was just what I had wanted. Jinger was extremely easy to work with and I was blown away with the execution.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina M. Married on 01/10/2021

Dream Wedding Flowers and Vision Executed

This review is long overdue. The Flower House was amazing! My dream wedding flowers were brought to life. Everything was perfect. Aside from all the stunning previous weddings they have done, my deal breaker was how responsive and organized they were! Being a wedding planner myself I am extremely OCD. My mind was at ease. I will definitely be recommending to everyone. Thank you, thank you!

The Flower House's reply:

You are so wonderful! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! We loved being a part of your wedding team.
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 11/01/2020

Dream Florals!!

Jinger and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. From our initial phone call to discuss vision to the day-of, Jinger was so helpful and communicative. The florals at our wedding were one of the most important aspects to me and Jinger went above and beyond to make that vision a reality. I could not recommend The Flower House enough - they are phenomenal!

The Flower House's reply:

Thank you so much for such lovely and kind words. So blessed to have your trust with your big day! Truly grateful I got to be a part of it.
    Kimberly C. Married on 01/08/2020

Great communication and flexibility!

Jinger was so amazing to work with for our wedding! We got married August 1, 2020 during the COVID pandemic. I had to change my plans for my wedding many many times and Jinger was incredibly understanding and easy to work with. She helped me downscale my ideas for an intimate ceremony and plan for a larger ceremony in the future. She was so flexible and maintained constant communication, which was extremely important to me during this challenging time. I am so thankful I hired her and can’t wait to plan a large ceremony for 2021!

The Flower House's reply:

Thank you so much!! Grateful we were able to make it happen this year for you. We look forward to next years celebration with family and friends. Congratulations!!
    Marissa S. Married on 01/04/2020

Your vision comes to life with The Flower House

Booking The Flower House was hands down one of the easiest decisions I made for the wedding! After reading reviews and following on Instagram, I was really excited for our consultation appointment. As soon as we sat down, we knew Jinger would be able to bring our vision to life!

I had a general color scheme and vibe in mind, and in a matter of minutes - Jinger was showing us photos and examples that were everything we wanted. (Bonus that she had down many weddings at our venue so we were able to see them in the space). I was also very excited when I learned the circle arch I had seen in photos was available for rent! Jinger took our vision and then made adjustments to fit our budget, but we never felt like we were sacrificing anything because we were able to repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception.

Jinger and her team are clearly experts in their field and I couldn't recommend them enough!
    Gianna S. Married on 11/09/2019

The Flower House did an amazing job!

The Flower House team is easy and wonderful to work with! Our wedding flowers were 10X better than expected and we could not have imagined anyone else better suited for the job. The best part is that you can trust them to make, deliver and set up the flowers worry free. Thank you Jinger and The Flower House team for making our day so beautiful!

The Flower House's reply:

You are so welcome!!! Thank you for trusting us!!
    We were so happy to be a part of your special day.

Cheers!
  • chandy703
    Christine Married on 11/02/2019

Simply the best

Booking The Flower House for my wedding is a decision I don’t even remember making because it was that easy. Jinger is simply the best. My philosophy for my wedding was hire people who know what they are doing and let them do it well. Well, Jinger knows what she is doing.

At my first meeting I knew I wanted the feeling of fall. She helped me work through what was realistically going to look best and took me through tons of photos to see what I liked and what I didn’t. We came up with a plan that I loved but being the indecisive person that I am, I changed everything so at my second meeting Jinger walked through the current plan and what I wanted to change. She helped me pick new tablecloths and even helped me decide on bridesmaids dresses via email. Not being a florist, this was hard for me because I couldn’t truly picture what she could, but I trusted her and I’m so glad I did.

The flowers at my wedding were AMAZING!!!! Jinger took everything I said I wanted and did it better. I cannot thank her enough. She truly had a vision for my wedding and pulled everything together. She was always available via email with the quickest response time of any of my vendors. So glad I made the decision to go with The Flower House for my wedding.
    Nori R. Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

The Flower House is amazing! Jinger is very creative and has an eye and vision for your perfect day. She was extremely helpful in making our thoughts come to life and knew exactly the right type of flowers to use. On our wedding day the flower arrangements were gorgeous. More than I could have ever imagined. Jinger and her team were quick to respond and answered all of our questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend using The Flower House for any special occasion! Thank you Jinger and Team for being part of our special day and stunning flowers!
    Lauren Married on 09/14/2019

Seamless experience!

Jinger and her team are hands down the best. There was never a moment I felt like they couldn't execute my vision. Very professional, fun, and overall perfect experience! I was so grateful they were there on my wedding day to make my vision come to life. I would recommend them to any bride!! Love you gals. Xo
    Aimee Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Jinger and The Flower House were amazing from start to finish. Jinger is extremely knowledgeable and I truly appreciated all her advice throughout the planning process. I knew from the beginning, I wanted only white flowers with accent greenery, then midway through, I changed my mind and wanted colorful florals. Jinger knew immediately that that was not what I truly wanted. I am so thankful that Jinger reigned me back in and did not let me stray from my original vision. She could've easily changed my entire order and gave me whatever florals I wanted in the moment but knew that was not right for me. I knew that day, that I had chosen the right florist. Throughout the entire planning process, Jinger and Melissa were responsive to my many questions and order changes. Both of them are extremely warm and friendly! I was most anxious to see the florals on the wedding day and was absolutely blown away by them!!! Everything was better than I imagined!!! The service and attention to all of the details (Jinger even advised me on chairs/linens) is why you should book The Flower House. Jinger truly executed my vision and I cannot be more happy with the result!!! Do not hesitate to book The Flower House. You will not regret it!
  • Queena
    Queena Married on 08/24/2019

Best Florals Ever

Jinger and her team at The Flower House did such an amazing job on my wedding day. I met a few other vendors prior to meeting Jinger and I was blown away by how professional, precise and detailed Jinger was. Honestly, I did not know anything about flowers and only gathered a few photos from pinterest when I first met her. Jinger guided me through the process of figuring out what I wanted for my wedding. She would pull up various arrangements and let me pick out which looked good until I narrowed it down to what I wanted. Jinger and her team are very professional and informative in person and through email. My florals on my wedding day were beautiful and they did such a stunning job. My bouquet was exactly what I imagined it to be and I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Jinger was also mindful of my budget and answered all questions I had regarding about wedding florals in a timely manner. She is honest and gives you tips on how to move florals to repurpose them during your ceremony and reception. Even my MOH loved my flowers so much that she hired her for her wedding which was a few months after mine. I would recommend Jinger to anyone looking for beautiful florals.
  • Jenny
    Jenny L. Married on 08/17/2019

Flawless execution - highly recommend!

Jinger's team created stunning flower arrangements for our wedding. From the centerpieces to the arbor to the bouquets, everything was better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend hiring Jinger's team for your next event!
    Heather K. Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect wedding flowers!

Jinger and her team are amazing! I didn't really know where to start when it came to flowers for my wedding but Jinger was great at showing me what she has done before and gave me some ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and held up very well!! (My wedding was outdoors). She was also great about helping me get the price down. I would definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the East Bay!
    Ashley Married on 07/19/2019

Unbelievably incredible!!!!

Where to even begin!!! I should start by saying, if you are searching for THE BEST florist in the business, look no further. Jinger and her team at The Flower House are unbelievably amazing!!!! I wish I was able to express in more than words how truly grateful my new husband and I are for the extraordinary work The Flower House did for our wedding. We had pretty high expectations, since we felt the flowers were one of the main focal points of the wedding, and boy were our expectations exceeded times 1,000! I was always a little nervous when choosing a florist, about what the end result would be; because you never really know how the flowers will look until the day of. But as soon as I saw Jinger's work on Instagram, all of my doubts faded. And after we met for our first consultation, I knew instantly that she HAD to be the one to do our flowers. Anytime I had any doubts on the choices I made or wanted to make last minute changes, Jinger was right there to help and assure me that our arrangments would be beautiful and that she had everything taken care of. Jinger is the kind of vendor every bride dreams of, she is so helpful in leading you in the right direction and gave so many great pointers. She is honest, compassionate, and I never felt like she was just trying to sell me on anything. In fact, she always tried to give me realistic advice on some things that just added extra cost and weren't really needed. This is a breath of fresh air when planning a wedding, to find a vendor who truly just wants to help! She even helped us choose linens and table settings and got us in touch with the rental company. We took all 16 arrangments home the night of our wedding and Jinger made sure that we had exactly what we needed to transport them. Also, they lasted beautifully for a good week after our wedding! Brides, please do yourself the biggest favor and book Jinger and her team at the Flower House. From one very detailed bride to another, I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Kim Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal!

I’ll start off by saying that my knowledge of flowers is extremely limited. Basically, I know what roses and sunflowers are, lol. When my now husband, my maid of honor, and I met with Jinger for our design consultation, she was so helpful in figuring out what I did and did not like. I found a few photos on Pinterest and shared them with Jinger, we exchanged a few emails over the course of the 8ish months leading up to the wedding day, and then, on the big day, my husband and I were completely blown away by the flowers. They were simple, elegant, and gorgeous – exactly what we wanted, but if possible, they looked even better than we could have ever imagined. The fact that I could barely explain what I want I was imagining, and she was able to deliver something even better than what I could dream up was so amazing. I highly recommend Jinger and her team – you will NOT be disappointed!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Z. Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning wedding florals!

Jinger and her team are absolute professionals when it comes to anything and everything related to wedding florals! I got married a little over a month ago and I still keep getting comments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were! Not only did they look good, but they also smelled AMAZING too.

I did an initial phone conversation with Jinger and from speaking with her, I could tell she understood (and even enhanced) my vision. I could tell I was in good hands. I had contacted multiple floral vendors for quotes and by far, Jinger was the most responsive and continued to be throughout the entire planning process. She came out to do a site visit with the moms and I met with her in person right before we secured in the floral order to go over the invoice throughly. She was able to pull up a ton of examples from her vast portfolio to gauge what I liked and didn't like and made notes on the invoice so that everything was in writing.

I already had a realistic idea of how much my flowers (with the look I wanted) would cost in the Bay Area with a wedding of ~225 people, and I was pleased that Jinger was able to stick to that budget -- even if it may be a little bit of sticker shock at first. Jinger DEFINITELY delivered, all the centerpieces were amazing and much larger than I had imagined, and the color palette and blooms were even more beautiful than the Pinterest vision board I had sent her! We even had a last minute modification with our circle altar about an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start, and Jinger and her team went out of their way to make sure it got done and didn't hold up the ceremony. The Flower House nailed it! See for yourself :)
  • Maria
    Maria G. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing vision and excellent execution

Within minutes of sitting down and meeting with Jinger to discuss my vision, I knew I was in great hands. I provided a high level overview of the elements (color, flower type, touch of glamour and elegance) I was looking for. She took those elements and came up with the a more detailed vision for my reception. Jinger and her team worked directly with a few other vendors to help make the vision a reality which took a huge amount of stress and work off my plate. Throughout the process, The Flower House team was responsive and accommodating.

The first thing I did when I arrived at the reception, the day of my wedding, was a walkthrough of the dinner hall. Wow! It exceeded my expectations. The flower arrangements were exactly what I was looking for and all of Jinger's suggestions for the linens, chairs, drapery and chandeliers that other vendors provided made the vision come together exactly as I had envisioned it. I highly recommend The Flower House!
  • Shayla
    Shayla Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing florals, design, and service!

Wow what can I say about the Flower House. Jinger is absolutely amazing in what she does. Not only is she very knowledgeable in all things flowers and floral design, but she also knows the best linens and color schemes to make your big day come together cohesively. Jinger and her team were very prompt in answering all our email questions (which were many!) and the level of professionalism and attention to detail were unmatched on our big day. Would definitely highly recommend them and would love to work them again in the future!
  • tayler
    Tayler Married on 05/25/2019

Most beautiful bridal flowers ever!

Going with Jinger for my wedding flowers was the best decision I made! They were absolutely stunning!! I got so many compliments how beautiful and unique all my flowers were. I wanted to cry when I saw my boutique. There were different types and colors of flowers in the boutique and they went perfect together! She did all my bridal boutiques, decorations, and the center pieces. The flowers matched all my wedding colors so perfectly!! I still can't get over how the flowers really decorated the venue. The time leading up to my wedding, was going so smooth with her. I had so many questions for Jinger and I never felt hesitant, or like I was bugging her. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone! I promise go with her and you will be so happy you did. Thank you so much Jinger!! You work was incredible!
    Darya G. Married on 05/18/2019

My favorite vendor!!

Where do I even start? Jinger and the Flower House team are absolutely AMAZING, by far my favorite wedding vendor that I worked with. Jinger is extremely professional yet at the same time warm and completely on board for whatever your vision may be. Our first appointment was amazing! Jinger quickly navigated various photos and was able to help create a floral plan that was absolutely stunning. As we got closer to our date I wanted to change a few things and Jinger gladly sat down with us for a second time and again, worked through our questions, requests and comments. Let me just say - what came to life was absolutely what I envisioned for my wedding - we received so many compliments! Every arrangement was breathtaking - especially the two that she placed on wine barrels at the start of our aisle. I would highly recommend The Flower House for your special day - Jinger and the team are seriously the best!!
    Amity Married on 05/10/2019

Like a dream

The Flower House was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. Jinger is such a pro, the type of person where you can describe something (no matter how vague) and she will deliver.
    I consider myself clueless when it comes to flowers but Jinger was able to zero in on exactly what I wanted by through my responses to a series of photos she showed me. She and her staff were responsive and easy to communicate with. On the day of, it was an absolute dream. Jinger and the Flower House definitely stood out as one of the top vendors on the day.
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 11/16/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire The Flower House

Jinger and her team were fabulous! Jinger is an expert in what she does and helps bring your vision to life. I appreciated her guidance, support and professionalism throughout the whole wedding planning process. I would recommend friends and family to work with The Flower House. My husband and I are so happy they were part of our special day!

The Flower House's reply:

Oh my....thank you so much. it was such a pleasure working with you two!!!! The photos look amazing!!!!!! Happy New Year!!