The Flower House Reviews

The Flower House 6
The Flower House 7

Marissa Silver · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Your vision comes to life with The Flower House

Booking The Flower House was hands down one of the easiest decisions I made for the wedding! After reading reviews and following on Instagram, I was really excited for our consultation appointment. As soon as we sat down, we knew Jinger would be able to bring our vision to life!

I had a general color scheme and vibe in mind, and in a matter of minutes - Jinger was showing us photos and examples that were everything we wanted. (Bonus that she had down many weddings at our venue so we were able to see them in the space). I was also very excited when I learned the circle arch I had seen in photos was available for rent! Jinger took our vision and then made adjustments to fit our budget, but we never felt like we were sacrificing anything because we were able to repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception.

Jinger and her team are clearly experts in their field and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    The Flower House 17
    The Flower House 18

Heather Kassu · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect wedding flowers!

Jinger and her team are amazing! I didn't really know where to start when it came to flowers for my wedding but Jinger was great at showing me what she has done before and gave me some ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and held up very well!! (My wedding was outdoors). She was also great about helping me get the price down. I would definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the East Bay!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2019

Unbelievably incredible!!!!

Where to even begin!!! I should start by saying, if you are searching for THE BEST florist in the business, look no further. Jinger and her team at The Flower House are unbelievably amazing!!!! I wish I was able to express in more than words how truly grateful my new husband and I are for the extraordinary work The Flower House did for our wedding. We had pretty high expectations, since we felt the flowers were one of the main focal points of the wedding, and boy were our expectations exceeded times 1,000! I was always a little nervous when choosing a florist, about what the end result would be; because you never really know how the flowers will look until the day of. But as soon as I saw Jinger's work on Instagram, all of my doubts faded. And after we met for our first consultation, I knew instantly that she HAD to be the one to do our flowers. Anytime I had any doubts on the choices I made or wanted to make last minute changes, Jinger was right there to help and assure me that our arrangments would be beautiful and that she had everything taken care of. Jinger is the kind of vendor every bride dreams of, she is so helpful in leading you in the right direction and gave so many great pointers. She is honest, compassionate, and I never felt like she was just trying to sell me on anything. In fact, she always tried to give me realistic advice on some things that just added extra cost and weren't really needed. This is a breath of fresh air when planning a wedding, to find a vendor who truly just wants to help! She even helped us choose linens and table settings and got us in touch with the rental company. We took all 16 arrangments home the night of our wedding and Jinger made sure that we had exactly what we needed to transport them. Also, they lasted beautifully for a good week after our wedding! Brides, please do yourself the biggest favor and book Jinger and her team at the Flower House. From one very detailed bride to another, I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kim · Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal!

I’ll start off by saying that my knowledge of flowers is extremely limited. Basically, I know what roses and sunflowers are, lol. When my now husband, my maid of honor, and I met with Jinger for our design consultation, she was so helpful in figuring out what I did and did not like. I found a few photos on Pinterest and shared them with Jinger, we exchanged a few emails over the course of the 8ish months leading up to the wedding day, and then, on the big day, my husband and I were completely blown away by the flowers. They were simple, elegant, and gorgeous – exactly what we wanted, but if possible, they looked even better than we could have ever imagined. The fact that I could barely explain what I want I was imagining, and she was able to deliver something even better than what I could dream up was so amazing. I highly recommend Jinger and her team – you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Zhang · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning wedding florals!

Jinger and her team are absolute professionals when it comes to anything and everything related to wedding florals! I got married a little over a month ago and I still keep getting comments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were! Not only did they look good, but they also smelled AMAZING too.

I did an initial phone conversation with Jinger and from speaking with her, I could tell she understood (and even enhanced) my vision. I could tell I was in good hands. I had contacted multiple floral vendors for quotes and by far, Jinger was the most responsive and continued to be throughout the entire planning process. She came out to do a site visit with the moms and I met with her in person right before we secured in the floral order to go over the invoice throughly. She was able to pull up a ton of examples from her vast portfolio to gauge what I liked and didn't like and made notes on the invoice so that everything was in writing.

I already had a realistic idea of how much my flowers (with the look I wanted) would cost in the Bay Area with a wedding of ~225 people, and I was pleased that Jinger was able to stick to that budget -- even if it may be a little bit of sticker shock at first. Jinger DEFINITELY delivered, all the centerpieces were amazing and much larger than I had imagined, and the color palette and blooms were even more beautiful than the Pinterest vision board I had sent her! We even had a last minute modification with our circle altar about an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start, and Jinger and her team went out of their way to make sure it got done and didn't hold up the ceremony. The Flower House nailed it! See for yourself :)

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Flower House 24
    The Flower House 25
  • Maria

Maria George · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing vision and excellent execution

Within minutes of sitting down and meeting with Jinger to discuss my vision, I knew I was in great hands. I provided a high level overview of the elements (color, flower type, touch of glamour and elegance) I was looking for. She took those elements and came up with the a more detailed vision for my reception. Jinger and her team worked directly with a few other vendors to help make the vision a reality which took a huge amount of stress and work off my plate. Throughout the process, The Flower House team was responsive and accommodating.

The first thing I did when I arrived at the reception, the day of my wedding, was a walkthrough of the dinner hall. Wow! It exceeded my expectations. The flower arrangements were exactly what I was looking for and all of Jinger's suggestions for the linens, chairs, drapery and chandeliers that other vendors provided made the vision come together exactly as I had envisioned it. I highly recommend The Flower House!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    The Flower House 34
    The Flower House 35
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing florals, design, and service!

Wow what can I say about the Flower House. Jinger is absolutely amazing in what she does. Not only is she very knowledgeable in all things flowers and floral design, but she also knows the best linens and color schemes to make your big day come together cohesively. Jinger and her team were very prompt in answering all our email questions (which were many!) and the level of professionalism and attention to detail were unmatched on our big day. Would definitely highly recommend them and would love to work them again in the future!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • tayler

tayler · Married on 05/25/2019

Most beautiful bridal flowers ever!

Going with Jinger for my wedding flowers was the best decision I made! They were absolutely stunning!! I got so many compliments how beautiful and unique all my flowers were. I wanted to cry when I saw my boutique. There were different types and colors of flowers in the boutique and they went perfect together! She did all my bridal boutiques, decorations, and the center pieces. The flowers matched all my wedding colors so perfectly!! I still can't get over how the flowers really decorated the venue. The time leading up to my wedding, was going so smooth with her. I had so many questions for Jinger and I never felt hesitant, or like I was bugging her. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone! I promise go with her and you will be so happy you did. Thank you so much Jinger!! You work was incredible!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Darya Ghanbari · Married on 05/18/2019

My favorite vendor!!

Where do I even start? Jinger and the Flower House team are absolutely AMAZING, by far my favorite wedding vendor that I worked with. Jinger is extremely professional yet at the same time warm and completely on board for whatever your vision may be. Our first appointment was amazing! Jinger quickly navigated various photos and was able to help create a floral plan that was absolutely stunning. As we got closer to our date I wanted to change a few things and Jinger gladly sat down with us for a second time and again, worked through our questions, requests and comments. Let me just say - what came to life was absolutely what I envisioned for my wedding - we received so many compliments! Every arrangement was breathtaking - especially the two that she placed on wine barrels at the start of our aisle. I would highly recommend The Flower House for your special day - Jinger and the team are seriously the best!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

amity · Married on 05/10/2019

Like a dream

The Flower House was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. Jinger is such a pro, the type of person where you can describe something (no matter how vague) and she will deliver.
    I consider myself clueless when it comes to flowers but Jinger was able to zero in on exactly what I wanted by through my responses to a series of photos she showed me. She and her staff were responsive and easy to communicate with. On the day of, it was an absolute dream. Jinger and the Flower House definitely stood out as one of the top vendors on the day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    The Flower House 36
    The Flower House 37
    The Flower House 38
    The Flower House 39
  • Paige

Paige Cook · Married on 11/16/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire The Flower House

Jinger and her team were fabulous! Jinger is an expert in what she does and helps bring your vision to life. I appreciated her guidance, support and professionalism throughout the whole wedding planning process. I would recommend friends and family to work with The Flower House. My husband and I are so happy they were part of our special day!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    The Flower House 40
    The Flower House 41
    The Flower House 42
    The Flower House 43

The Flower House's reply:

Oh my....thank you so much. it was such a pleasure working with you two!!!! The photos look amazing!!!!!! Happy New Year!!
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Jinger and her team at The Flower House. The day of my wedding my bridesmaids went into the dressing room first, called me over and said, "You need to see your bouquet, it is stunning" and they were right! The flowers that she did for me were so gorgeous. I got so many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding on how amazing the flowers were.

When we met with Jinger, I wasn't too sure on what I wanted. She showed us a ton of photos, went through a lot of different options, and I felt like she was really able to nail down our wedding "vision" and knew exactly what I wanted, even if I didn't. After our appointment my husband said that we had to book her because he was so impressed by her organization, creativity, and skill. I appreciated that she gave us her honest opinion on what would look best in our reception and ceremony space. Her help was so key in our planning.

I have already had two engaged friends ask me who my florist was so they can reach out to her for their own weddings.

Thank you so much Jinger!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    The Flower House 44
    The Flower House 45
    The Flower House 46

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Jinger and her team are phenomenal. I highly recommend The Flower House to any couple! We planned our wedding from the east coast and when we asked our venue (Wente) for their personal recommendations for florists, without hesitation they responded “Jinger!” Other couples have also been lucky enough to be referred to The Flower House and the praise is so deserved. From the moment we spoke with Jinger, we recognized how knowledgeable and passionate she is. We had ideas of what we liked but Jinger guided us to pull the details together in a cohesive manner. When we met in person at her office, she was patient, dedicated and warm. She provided honest and spot-on advice for rentals (linens, chairs, lighting) and she listened carefully before showing us various floral options. In our correspondence leading up to our wedding day, Jinger was responsive and thorough, and this was incredibly helpful since I was finalizing details from the opposite coast. Her dedication and love of design truly shone through on our big day. When I first saw the florals, they took my breath away; our guests repeatedly complimented how beautiful they were. THANK YOU for making our wedding day absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

I discovered Jinger and the Flower House when my coworker hired her for her own wedding - she said Jinger had also done her sister's wedding and her bouquet had been the prettiest she'd ever seen. The day I was supposed to meet with Jinger, my grandfather passed away and my coworker accompanied me to our appointment instead of my mom. I was a little overwhelmed and have never been well versed in flowers - I basically knew the colors I liked and general feel I was going for, but was not much help. Jinger knew my venue and what would work, listened closely and pulled up example pictures for me to comment on. She even had amazing suggestions for the linens and uplighting. Jinger somehow spun my few ideas into a beautiful, cohesive whole, and was so responsive to my emails during the planning process. I gasped when I got to our venue and saw all of the arrangements, and guests told me our flowers were the most beautiful they'd ever seen. My bridal bouquet is currently sitting on my dining room table and I can't stop smelling it. Thank you Jinger for everything you and your team did - it was beyond perfect.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    The Flower House 47
    The Flower House 48
    The Flower House 49
  • Amy

Amy Saxton · Married on 07/10/2018

Made our wedding vision come true!

Jinger was so wonderful to work with for our wedding last October and truly helped make our wedding vision come true! She was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and thoughtful in every interaction we had with her, from our initial consultation up to the day before our wedding and even with a follow-up after to ensure that every detail was exactly how we wanted it. We received so many compliments on her floral arrangements for both our ceremony and reception! Her team also went above and beyond to move the large floral arrangements that we used for the ceremony to a separate room for our reception (up two flights of stairs!) so that we could include them for the remainder of the night. All the floral arrangements and details that she provided - from the bride/bridesmaids' bouquets, to the stunning centerpieces, to the flowers for our cake - brought such a natural and romantic feel to our wedding that was everything we had imagined and more. Thank you so much, Jinger, and we wish you and your team all the best!!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Adrea Borges · Married on 06/23/2018

Flowers were impeccable!

I would do 10 stars if I could! I first met Ginger from Flower House at a wedding fair, and based on what I saw there, I knew I wanted to hire her for my wedding day. She is so incredible talented. She is also patient, responsive, and easy to work with. She gave suggestions when I asked, but really wanted the vision to me mine. I got so many compliments on my flowers! The wedding bouquets were stunning, and the centerpieces were impeccable. If I ever need flowers for another event, I will hire Flower House. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I recently got married at Wente in Livermore. They had a preferred vendor list and at the very top was The Flower House. After looking through their website and Instagram, I knew I needed to meet with Jinger and see if we would be a good fit. She BLEW MY MIND!!!!! She was so knowledgable about her product as well as the venue, it was incredibly helpful. I was planning the wedding from AZ, so I could not meet with her often, but we emailed quite often. Jinger was always willing to adjust and help my vision come true. As the wedding day arrived, Jinger brought the venue to life! Her designs made a world a difference and I was getting so many comments about how lovely the flowers were. If you are wanting a team full of knowledge, energy, and empathy then choose The Flower House!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    The Flower House 50
    The Flower House 51
    The Flower House 52
    The Flower House 53
    The Flower House 54
    The Flower House 55

Haley · Married on 06/16/2018

Jinger and her team at The Flower House did a fantastic job with all of our flowers for our wedding in June 2018. She was extremely organized, responsive, and professional. We didn't have a distinct idea of what particular types of flowers or style of flower arrangements we wanted, but luckily Jinger helped us to discover what we liked during our initial consultation. Overall, we felt that she really listened well and truly captured our vision in terms of color, style, and arrangement of our flowers. We would happily recommend her to future couples looking for a great florist with many years of experience.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Jinger was AMAZING!!!! The Flower House exceeded all my expectations. From the start, Jinger knew exactly my vision and what I wanted/what I didn't. She met with my mom and I whenever we needed, and offered her professional advice but was able to keep what I wanted as priority throughout the whole process. The Flowers for our wedding were STUNNING! The candles, flowers, all the details were perfect! I couldn't of been any happier with how it all turned out! Thank you so much Flower House!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    The Flower House 56
    The Flower House 57
    The Flower House 58
    The Flower House 59

The Flower House's reply:

Thank you so much! You validated why I love what I do - Blessings! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of something so special.

Megan · Married on 12/09/2017

I can't say enough how much we loved working with Jinger!!! She not only helped my vision come to life but made wonderful suggestions and guided me each step of the way. She also was very respectful to our budget and found creative ways to keep us there while giving us BEAUTIFUL flowers!! She also gave me suggestions on the overall decor and colors. Can't say it enough....absolutely wonderful! If you aren't working with Jinger you are missing out.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    The Flower House 60

Liza · Married on 10/14/2017

Jinger's work blew us away!! Our centerpieces/bouquets/etc. Were so gorgeous! We had her for our wedding on November 11, 2017, Our guests loved her work and were amazed by how beautiful our floral and centerpieces were! She was also mindful of our budget, and gave us options to fit our budget. Jinger is really great at what she does! Her work is lovely and mind blowing, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    The Flower House 61
    The Flower House 62
    The Flower House 63
    The Flower House 64

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved the flowers Jinger designed for our wedding. She was able to take our ideas and create arrangements with just the look we wanted. Flower House surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    The Flower House 65
    The Flower House 66
    The Flower House 67

Alana · Married on 08/06/2017

The flowers were incredible, beyond my expectations!
    Jinger was really able to understand the look we were going for at our wedding and expand upon it! Our meeting with her was incredibly helpful as she provided photos of what we were looking for and modified as we went along. She even had suggestions about what kind of tablecloths and vases would work best with the flowers, so helpful. I was very comfortable that she would provide the look we were going for - and I was blown away! Even as I changed my mind (multiple) times Jinger and her team were accommodating and understanding.

I absolutely loved the bridal bouquet and Chuppah flowers - they were magnificent. I strongly recommend The Flower House to any brides who are still searching for a florist - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Jinger and her staff made our wedding day dreams come true! When we first met with Jinger we were in the early stages of planning and needed some direction. Jinger listened to our ideas, got to know us and our personalities and from that she was able to help us create the best floral arrangements ever! We knew we wanted a rustic look, nothing too formal or too wild! With the color scheme we gave her she was able to create just what we had envisioned! Throughout the planning process Jinger was very responsive to our questions. We knew we were in good hands! The day of the wedding Jinger came out and spent time making sure everything looked as discussed! Also she is very honest and worked with our budget! That was a huge plus :) Jinger took her time to hand deliver the bouquets and boutonnières. We are so happy with how everything came out!

Sent on 07/31/2017