The Flower Guy Bron Reviews

84 | Richmond, VA

84 Reviews for The Flower Guy Bron

Rhonda · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing quality and service!

Flower Guy Bron went above and beyond on our wedding day! His flowers were as advertised! We had an outdoor trellis set in a courtyard garden which needed some last minute decorating and Flower Guy Bron was there for the assist! He hung the mesh tulle (which we purchased from Hobby Lobby) with ties on the trellis and set up our bridal party with the Bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutineers. Everyone was happy with the PERFECT floral arrangements and the customer service provided as Flower Guy Bron coordinated alongside the venue and MC. His confidence in service delivery matches his performance and timeliness. I highly recommend prospective couples secure their floral arrangements with him for their wedding, expeditiously!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie Relford · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous fall wedding decor

Flowers are a huge focal point of any wedding, and wow does Bron know what he's doing! I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted right from the start and went above and beyond in terms of service and decor. We had an October wedding, which means fall and Halloween - but the gourds lining our aisle were anything but tacky. Everything looked romantic and tasteful. Not to mention the gorgeous flower crown he constructed for me, and hand-delivered the morning of the wedding! He also provided beautiful table centerpieces and accents for the bathrooms, which was a lovely touch. Bron is also flexible and accommodating, coming up with creative solutions to last-minute changes. All the flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding was over.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan O'Brien Lowery · Married on 09/07/2019

the desert in a castle

Bron and his team had a challenging task of creating a desert in Richmond Virginia. Our desert themed wedding needed cacti, succulents, dry pampas grass and loads of dry sandy fauna. Dorian the storm created some issues getting in some of the large pampas grass that we wanted but Bron did a great job making due. The long table landscapes were subtle and intimate. It felt like a soft desert and I was really happy with overall look. The price was VERY reasonable.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Karen

Karen Briscoe · Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking Arrangements

The flower arrangements Bron created for our wedding were beautiful. We had a strict budget and Bron was still able to make the room look gorgeous and lush with his flower arrangements and candle lighting for a wedding reception for 200 people. When I saw the flowers in the sanctuary they blew me away because of how beautiful and large they were. Many people asked me what type of flowers we were going to have at the wedding and I only knew the color scheme. But I was glad I trusted Bron with the flower choice and design because it was more beautiful than I even imagined. I also loved the flower crowns for the flower girls. It looked so cute on them. I definitely recommend the flower guy Bron for any event or wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Experience, Beautiful Flowers

We are so grateful Bron was a member of our wedding dream team. He is highly personable with a level of professionalism that is unmatched. Everything good you hear about Bron is true. His creativity is overflowing, and his attention to detail is limitless. He took our still forming vision for our wedding, and with only a picture of our color scheme and some loose thoughts on what we were going for, perfectly translated our hopes and dreams for flowers and design. He exceeded our expectations on multiple occasions and provided much needed counsel on the full execution of our wedding theme and concept. We referred to his design proposal again and again throughout the planning process—using it like a map or blueprint. His suggestions and referrals gave us confidence that the small and big details would be perfect for our special day. His work ethic and pure talent left no doubt that every flower and décor item would be simply magical.

Bron is THE flower guy, and so much more. He has the Midas touch: everything he designs is gold! He provides certainty where there are a lot of unknowns, and he’s a sure bet for any wedding or event. He deserves our highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

When I began the process of planning our wedding, I spoke with several florists, but I felt I instantly clicked with Bron. He took the time to understand the story of how my husband and I met and curated an absolutely beautiful vision for our day, incorporating thoughtful touches in the centerpieces as a nod to the outdoor setting where my husband proposed. I couldn’t have been happier with the fabulous design he created and am forever grateful for his efforts to provide beautiful wedding ceremony flowers and make our reception venue look magical.

When one of our other vendors fell shortly before the ceremony, we were all very concerned and unsure if she would be okay. Bron offered to start calling his contacts to find a backup in the event she needed seek medical care. Fortunately, she was okay, but talk about being a team player and going above and beyond to make our day a success!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2018

Words cannot express how excellent Bron and his team were! We booked Bron pretty soon after we got engaged and ran into his team around the city. They were always so kind and enthusiastic about the wedding, it made me get excited even though it was months away. The consultation was organized and he had photos in a presentation that I previously sent him. After our consultation, Bron was only an email away if I had any questions. Even my now husband commented on how "incredible" Bron was. On the day of the wedding, I did not think about the flowers not once, they showed up on time and were absolutely gorgeous. They were exactly how I pictured them in my mind. The reception was very romantic with candles in varying heights and flowers everywhere. I could not have been happier, if I had to do it all over again he would be my first phone call and first check I would write. Thanks for making it so magical!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Bron Hansboro was the florist for our daughter's wedding and reception and from the first contact through to conclusion was absolutely a delight to work with. Bron listened carefully to our ideas about the tone of the wedding and the types of flowers we liked as well as those we didn't. He took our thoughts and synthesized them into a proposal that captured our vision yet was sensitive to our budget. When the wedding day arrived Bron and his assistant were "spot on" with punctual delivery and set up both at the church and the reception venue, which was calming in the midst of all the activity of the day. After the reception ended, Bron was there to pick up the flowers so that they could be delivered (by Bron) to the veterans at The Sitter & Barfoot Care Center in Richmond the next morning. We knew that we wanted the flowers to bring joy to folks that could use some cheer. It turned out that this is something Bron does regularly and we were pleased that he suggested the veterans nursing home. Bron brought professionalism, talent, and graciousness throughout our months of planning and created exactly the elegant tone we had wished for. We would give him 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 05/14/2018

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Wow! If there was a client rating scale I would give you a 10 star review as well. It was my pleasure partnering with you and i wish you the best! Thanks again!

Rita · Married on 04/29/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful.. you really out did yourself. Thank you so much for making my wedding day.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tanya · Married on 04/07/2018

Bron and his staff did a great job with my flowers! I was totally taken away by how beautiful out reception was. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2018

Bron is worth every penny. His attention to detail, flexibility, and desire to please...all outstanding. My vision of our wedding day was met 100%. I wish I could have his arrangements in my home all the time.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Scott · Married on 03/10/2018

As soon as my wife and I met Bron, we knew he was going to be our florist. His energy and passion are contagious. He made us feel immediately like he would take good care of us, and he did.

Bron put together the bridal bouquets, the bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl petals, a bar arrangement, cake flowers, a groom boutonniere, a toss bouquet, and flower petals for a DIY centerpiece involving rose petals in hurricane glasses (my wife found the idea on Pinterest and it turned out to be beautiful). He was also respectful of our budget. When the flowers were all set up, he absolutely nailed it. The colors were perfect and the stunning flowers really made the reception come alive. Overall, we highly recommend working with Bron. Thanks Bron!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Nick · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot express into words how grateful and appreciative we are that we found The Flower Guy Bron and that he was able to work with us to give us the best wedding possible. We found him with only a few months before the wedding. We were all the way in Florida getting married in Virginia which came with its own complications. However, Bron, from the beginning, was willing to do what it took to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. Multiple times he went above and beyond by helping us find and reach out to additional vendors, ones that he trusted and were all extremely professional and delivered an excellent product. He did the decorating from the top down in our reception and ceremony. He even joined in to help set up Gobos and adjust some lighting which is definitely not something he needed to do. Bron is extremely professional, efficient and was always mindful of the price and expenses for us. The florals were amazing, beautiful, perfectly fit our color scheme, and durable (we transported them to another event the next day!). I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone if they want to have the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 11/12/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

You two are the rockstars!!!! It was such a good match and I couldn’t have been more proud to be your florist and event designer!

dina · Married on 10/15/2017

Bron was AHMAZING! He was so funny and sweet and very easy to work with. My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been happier. Thanks Bron!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

Bron made the most BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements beyond my wildest dreams. I wish they would have lasted for ever! After 5 minutes into our initial consultation with him, I knew I had to have him make my florals. There were too many perfect moments in our consultation that I knew I needed him to complete our day. His first proposal was about 30% over our price range. When I told him this, he was very confident that he could make changes to design elements but not change the overall design I wanted, and come within my budget. After a few weeks, he was able to do just that, and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the must beautiful luscious florals, but also have the confidence that their florist can work within their budget. While florals were not one of the top items on my must haves, I am so happy I had Bron and his amazing team to make our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Meeting Bron was such a pleasure and it felt like I was meeting an old friend who wanted to help celebrate my upcoming wedding. Bron was very professional and worked within my budget to provide an absolutely beautiful church setting, personal flowers, and reception. From start to finish, Bron the flower guy IS your guy for your floral needs!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

The Flower Guy Bron was amazing! Our flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen! He 100% understood what I wanted and he fully delivered. My bouquet was the most beautiful and HUGE bouquet I have ever seen. I got so many compliments from all of our guests!

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

I'm so happy that you loved your Bouquet. It was the largest we've created to date and I'm happy you were the first!

Candace · Married on 10/07/2017

Bron is a ray of sunshine on a rainy day! He is so professional, organized and made us feel like family. He wanted to know us and what we wanted and he went above and beyond to make sure that our day was full of beautiful flowers, candles, and everything else. He made sure our wedding day was a Royal event. I would recommend Bron for any event no matter the size.

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • She & He

Sherika · Married on 09/16/2017

Bron and his team were BEYOND AMAZING! He made my ideas blossom. From his professionalism and responsiveness you can't go wrong. His arrangements are absolutely breath taking. He was my full blown creative designer for my wedding. I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 09/25/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review. Your feedback is not taken for granted!

Tierra · Married on 09/16/2017

Let me just start by saying I LOVE BRON!!!! From our initial conversation he made me feel like our wedding day was just as important to him as it was to us. He listened to every idea that I had and used his professional experience to create a proposal that blew my family and I away. Seeing the proposal come to life on our wedding day blew me away!!! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception Bron and his team created the romantic rustic feel that I wanted. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Tierra, I feel as though working with you and your family brought me and my team just as much joy! I hope to work wirh you again on another event in the future. best wishes!

Maria · Married on 08/19/2017

Bron is an amazing florist and an absolute professional. He was a fun person to talk to with all of the wedding madness but his attention to our dream floral arrangement was what really won us over. He turned our dreams into reality and the cascading bouquet he created was simply divine. He was extremely accommodating whenever we needed him or had a last minute change. Truly a pleasure to have as a florist.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Meghann · Married on 08/19/2017

Bron, Lloyd, and team went above and beyond! We were trying to stay within a budget and Bron assured us that our dreams would be met. He gave great ideas and patiently worked through the snapshots in my head to make our vision a reality. We had a lot of decorations that I made and he set them all up and broke them down for us. I could tell that he took meticulous care in arranging everything and it all looked beautiful. I can not leave a high enough review for the man that walked me through the process, continually eased my worrying, and his team that executed our plan perfectly. We felt like we were working with family that cared about our day as much as we did. We were able to meet with him on our schedule and his shop was inviting, comfortable, and inspiring. He took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and kept in touch throughout the entire process. We love Bron and will be looking for excuses to work with him in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy that we were able to be involved in your special day!

Bron was BEYOND amazing!!! I traveled from D.C. to work with him and I couldn't image my wedding day without him! He took my ideas to a whole new level!!!! Our floral and décor was more than what I dreamed!! Bron was is not only extremely talented at his work but a truly amazing soul! His passion and talent shined so bright I couldn't help but be over the moon excited when working with him!!

Client of The Flower Guy Bron for life!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jesica · Married on 08/12/2017

Bron was absolutely amazing to work with. From our first consult he understood my vision and executed it flawlessly on my wedding day. My bridal bouquet, the ceremony florals and the reception centerpieces were impeccable. Bron's work was perfection and exceeded my expectations..I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/04/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Jessica! Hands down your wedding was career defining for me. Thanks for the opportunity to bring your vision to life!

Liz · Married on 07/29/2017

I found Bron on the wedding wire after being recommended some other florists who clearly
    didn't match up to what I wanted in terms of floral arrangements for the July 29 Rehearsal Dinner for my son and daughter-in-law at the Country Club of Virginia (CCV). It was easy communicating with Bron regarding the initial proposal and any changes that I wanted to make once I met with him and the catering director at CCV prior to our event. Bron was always responsive to texts, emails and calls, and extremely courteous and professional. All the flower arrangements were set up beautifully when I arrived at the Rehearsal Dinner, and Bron came afterwards to clean up. I would hire him again for any event that required floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/03/2017

The Flower Guy Bron's reply:

Ahhhh! Thanks Liz! It was a lovely evening. We are so glad to have been a part of the shindig!