The Flower Girl Reviews

64 | Dripping Springs, TX

64 Reviews for The Flower Girl

sydney · Married on 03/10/2018

Kari and her team helped to make my daughter Lindsay's wedding day a dream come true. Every flower from the brides's bouquet, the bridemaids, the boutonnieres, the wristlets; all beautiful and totally the vision that Lindsay wanted. The chuppah Kari built and decorated was perfect; adorned with hydrangia, roses, vines, and assorted greenery. Her greatest triumph were the tablescapes Kari brought to life; the reception barn at Inspiring Oaks Ranch with fresh flowers, votives, candles, and assorted vases. the Flower Girl florist should be your florist for your special day! The best.

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • christina

christina · Married on 01/22/2018

Kari is just a floral genius, I don't know how to put into words how amazing her and her team are at what they do. Kari really took everything that my fiance and I were envisioning and made it all come to life. Kari was very flexible with any changes that I wanted to make a month prior to the wedding and worked with me through everything. I am just so happy that we were able to work with her and so grateful for everything her and her team did to help make our day that much more special. I would recommend The Flower Girl any day!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Very reasonably priced, friendly service and absolutely beautiful bouquet!

Sent on 12/28/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you Callie! We absolutely loved your unique and textured winter look of your bouquet. All our best to you and your family.

denise · Married on 10/07/2017

What attracted me to Kari was her unique artistic perspective, but the bonus was she is so much fun and made our experience so easy. I wanted something creative and unique for our outdoor wedding at the Longhorn River Ranch. She nailed it. She created a Pintrest Board where we could share ideas for table settings, table runner fabric and flower ideas. We had a location changes after a bad experience with another site, she adapted. We live in Dallas and weren't able to do a location site visit until late August, so I had tweaks and changes after that for our October 7th wedding and she reworked it and created a new design for our ceremony location. My mother-in-law needed flowers for the rehearsal dinner and Kari jumped right into that. They were so lovely that we used them around the master suite for my "getting ready" photos. Since we couldn't take the flowers home to Dallas and hated the thought of them going to waste, so she is donating them to local nursing homes. Honestly, I have nothing but wonderful things to say.

Sent on 10/12/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Denise - it was truly memorable working with both you and John and you sweet Mother - I felt like part of the family. Thank you for giving me the freedom to be artistic on your flowers and trusting me with your vision.

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

The Flower Girl recently designed and provided flowers for my whole wedding. We brainstormed and I shared my vision with Kari and let me tell you something... she designed EXACTLY what I wanted and it all pulled together better than I could have imagined. She is priced fairly and is willing to work with your budget and adjust things if something comes up. I would HIGHLY recommend using The Flower Girl :) Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/19/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you Katie so much - it was wonderful working with both you and Eric to get your special look, We wish you the best of everything!

Reta · Married on 08/12/2017

Kari and her team did an amazing job. The flowers at my daughters wedding were gorgeous. Kari listened to her vision and captured it perfectly! She was enthusiastic, professional, and personable. We went in not knowing exactly what she wanted. Kari took the time to listen, talk about styles, types of flowers, and at the end of the meeting they had a plan that was perfect! She was so much fun to work with!
    We highly recommend "The Flower Girl"!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Casey · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved the floral design by Kari and her team for our wedding!!! The bright, beautiful flowers everywhere looked incredible. She made my wedding vision come true and I can't thank her enough!!!! We will always cherish the amazing flowers by Kari and her team!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Casey, we loved all of the color! Your wedding was stunning and we are so honored to have been part of it. All our best to you and Shaz.

Cami · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Kari and the rest of the staff at the Flower Girl! When I first met with Kari, I had some ideas of what I wanted, but she was great at asking questions to help me frame my preferences into a full vision for the floral arrangements. She was also honest with me as far as what flowers would be available at the time of my wedding and what different options were that would look best with my style preferences. The flowers ended up being perfect and exactly what I wanted - they made our day so much more special and beautiful!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Julie · Married on 04/30/2017

Kari is a true floral artist! She took our vision and made it a reality. We had last minute wedding day changes that threw us for a loop, but Kari took it all in stride and never skipped a beat! Every one of our guests commented on how extraordinarily beautiful the flowers were...even the ones who, normally, would never even notice!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2017

Absolutely gorgeous work! Kari and her team are amazing at what they do. I met with Kari once and based on our conversation she came up with the most beautiful arrangements and ceremony arch! I would definitely recommend The Flower Girl to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2017

Crazy Gorgeous!

Kari is a true artist with an amazing creative mind. My flowers were so gorgeous. Everyone went on and on about them and she worked with my color palette to create stunning arrangements. She is a really cool person too. Wish I had another event to use her for to be surrounded by those colors and flowers again. Everything was a 10!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2016

Just beautiful. I didn't have much of an opinion for flowers, I figured the professionals should be the ones to pick it out, not me. So I went to Kari because I had heard nothing but good things about here. All I said was I want yellow and green, oh and some logs too. That's it, no more direction. She came up with the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for the whole venue. All the bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces were just right for the vibe I was going for. She will work with whatever ideas you bring in. Also we stayed under budget, which is the best part!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Kari was absolutely amazing!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet her in person. I shared pictures, my favorite flowers, and my budget. With that information she created the most beautiful arrangements, center pieces, boutineres, and bouquets. It all looked just as I had imagined and hoped (honestly, better than I imagined). Our guests were also blown away by her work. I would recommend Kari to anyone getting married in the hill country. Kari, thank you for making our wedding so beautiful! We are so grateful!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Kari and her team did an unbelievable job at my wedding. I will never forget how amazing the flowers were and neither will any of my guest. My guest and friends of my guest still comment about how amazing my florist was and I owe all of that to Kari and her team.

I was definitely your typical type A bride who knew exactly what I wanted, couldn't really explain it and was going to do whatever I could do get it :) For whatever reason I had a really hard time describing and envisioning how my wedding would come together as far as the decorations. One of the first times I was on the phone with Kari I showed her a picture I was in love with and it's like a light bulb went off in her head. She said she knew exactly what to do and from that moment on I trusted that she was going to make it gorgeous. Kari was very easy to work with, honest, very organized and always made time to get back to me with her busy schedule. I felt as though she wanted it to turn out even more beautiful than I did.

I can honestly say that I was floored the day of my wedding. Words cannot describe what her and her team did and I will forever be thankful to her. The flowers and decorations that Kari put together pulled my wedding together more than anything else. Everyone keep commenting that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to and it was like you were in a fairy tale; which is exactly how I felt. There were flowers everywhere and in places that we hand't discussed. Every flower, candle and log were placed perfectly.

Let me tell you, I put soooooo much research into my wedding vendors and especially my florist. I couldn't have picked anyone better than The Flower Girl. If Kari is available for your date you need to call and book her immediately. If you get the chance to do that trust her because she will blow your mind. Kari and her team at The Flower Girl are incredibly talented and you will not regret the decision to book her.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kari & her team at The Flower Girl were amazing! We had some unique ideas and she helped bring them to life. I would highly recommend The Flower Girl! She did a great job on our day and made everything stress-free!! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and beyond our expectations. I got so many compliments on the flowers & our bouquets!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Denise · Married on 04/23/2016

Dear Kari

Hi there. I just wanted to tell you how pleased we were with the flower decor. and how beautiful everything was. You made the transformation of a draped room into a classic, magical and romantic event that set the tone for Michael and Kati's wedding. We were told by many that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Your guidance and amazing vision along with floral arranging talent made their wedding day exactly as they had dreamed and they might even say .... More Exquisite and Beautiful than they had dreamed.

As Michael's mom and dad we just wanted to thank you and your team for the care that you give .... Your hearts and loving attention are much appreciated and we hope your business gives you as much as we receive from your talents and care.

Please feel free to use me as a referral anytime. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Staci · Married on 03/19/2016

I searched high and low for a florist and when I found Kari I just knew she was the one. She was very personable and completely understood my vision while staying within budget. When I walked into the reception hall at the end of the night I was blown away at how beautiful everything was. It was exactly how I had picture and more. I cannot say enough good things about Kari and her team but I would recommend her services to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/22/2016

The Flower Girl's reply:

Staci, it was our delight to work with you. All of the beautiful shades of yellow made everyone happy! Thank you for trusting in us! Much love to you and Kyle!

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2016

I used Kari at my first wedding. Not only did she do a great job on all my floral arrangements she actually came back to enjoy the party and helped us at the end of the night. She is one of the most professional florists and person I have ever met. She is very nice and gets concepts very easily. She knew exactly the right questions to ask and was very well in budget.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Christy · Married on 01/22/2016

My daughter's wedding was last Friday and Kari made her bouquet for her it was the most beautiful bouquet ever!! So many compliments were received throughout the day from our guests. Everything we asked for Kari made sure to put into this beautiful bouquet plus I had something of sentimental value that I wanted Kari to incorporated into the bouquet for my daughter and she did and it made the bouquet even more special.

Kari was very helpful throughout the process and always keep in touch to see if we needed anything else.

I highly recommend The Flower Girl!!

Thank you Kari!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you! Your touch of lace made the bouquet so special! All our love to you and your family!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/16/2016

We could not have been any happier with our experience with The Flower Girl! As the bride, florals were personally one of my most favorite parts of the wedding and we didn’t have a huge budget to spend. Because of that, we contacted or met with more than a dozen florists and I have to say that The Flower Girl was absolutely the best of them all. Kari made sure to understand what was important to us and was creative in creating the wedding of our dreams within our budget. She is incredibly kind, caring and flexible. She is also a true professional and had one of the quickest turnarounds of all of the vendors we worked with. In fact, our initial meeting was on a Sunday morning and before the end of the day she had a full quote and Pinterest board built to illustrate our vision. She is REALLY good at what she does and was by far the most helpful vendor we hired. She always responded quickly yet thoughtfully and went above and beyond what we expected of her. Our florals were absolutely gorgeous. Kari and her team are the best!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jena · Married on 01/02/2016

Kari exceeded our expectations with flowers! They were over the top beautiful! I went to her with just a small vision of the kind of flowers I wanted and she took that vision and added her expertise to create a beautiful "shabby-chic", yet romantic look at our wedding. The quality that sold me on her services was the enthusiasm that she displayed at our first meeting which continued all the way through the wedding day. She was even able to adapt from our original plan to a plan B when it began raining on the morning of our wedding. She reassured me that it would still be beautiful and that often the last minute changes can make for the best weddings. Her reassurance was yet another quality that made me thankful that I had chosen her for our wedding. Guests commented all night and weeks after about the impressive amount of flowers displayed at the wedding. I highly recommend Kari The Flower Girl as your florist to ensure you have friendly customer service and gorgeous flower arrangements!

Sent on 01/21/2016

The Flower Girl's reply:

Yes - everything does happen for a reason - plan B was breathtaking and definitely romantic! :) Thank you for all of your trust in me and my team - we wish you all the best!

Kristi · Married on 11/20/2015

Great vendor for flowers! The flowers exceeded my expectations! Kari took my vision and went above and beyond! Also created a beautiful brooch bouquet! Love flower girl!

Sent on 12/13/2015

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you for all of your compliments. I wish you all the best - thank you for trusting me with all of the floral from the brooch bouquet to the fresh - it was all so beautiful! We are so happy for you both!

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

Kari and her team exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Communication, professionalism, creativity, and overall excellence. Being a typical bride, I looked on Pinterest for flower arrangements that were similar to what I wanted, but could not find anything that I loved. I gave Kari a list of flowers I liked and ones I disliked. I also showed her pictures from Pinterest, letting her know what I liked and disliked in each picture. I then let her take her creative spin on the information I gave her and the final product was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Classic, elegant, unique. Everything I ever dreamed of! Somehow she made the florals at my wedding EXACTLY my style. We even ended up doing our rain plan and she still made everything gorgeous. My guests were commenting on how blown away they were by the florals all night! And 2 months later, I am still talking about it! I cannot thank Kari and her team enough for all the hard work and time they put into making my wedding perfect for me.

Sent on 01/08/2016

The Flower Girl's reply:

Megan - thank you so much! We loved working with you and appreciate being a part of your special day!

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2015

KARI IS AMAZING. Seriously. I went into my meeting with her not really having a clue of what I wanted. We figured out everything I wanted and she brought that vision to life. She really went above and beyond, and it couldn't have turned out any more beautiful than it did. She also drove over a hour to my venue in San Antonio. I would highly highly recommend her to any bride to be! You won't be dissappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/10/2015

Kari was a joy to work with for my daughters October wedding which was outdoors. The resort venue was under construction and forced a last minute ceremony location change much to our dismay. Kari and her team were very flexible and creative with the flower design for the new location. She is very price conscious and will work with you on
    Any budget. Her flowers at the ceremony and at wedding reception were stunning beyond my expectations and a beautiful memory I will have for a very long time. The pictures are amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2015