The Flower Girl Reviews

64 | Dripping Springs, TX

64 Reviews for The Flower Girl

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 12/07/2021

The Flower Girl has the vision and talent to transform the space into a work of art.

Kari knocked it out of the park! When wedding planning I heard not to spend as much money on florals because people won't remember those, but I can honestly say that is not the case with The Flower Girl. Kari and her team have the vision and talent to transform the space into a work of art.
    I had know idea what I wanted and our tables were too tight for a center piece so Kari came up with the idea to hang the center pieces above the table and I fell in love! I received more compliments about the flowers then seriously anything else because they were so gorgeous and unique.

Sent on 08/07/2020

kathy roberts · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Kari is amazing

Kari was wonderful!! We met with her and gave her general direction with favorite flowers, colors, and thoughts for tables - she did the rest. The bouquets were amazing, the wedding florals beautiful, and the tables were so pretty. She also did the rehearsal dinner, and worked those flowers in the reception. As a bonus, she had extra flower pedals, and lined the aisle with them. Would definitely use this great team again!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Emily Harding · Married on 04/18/2020

Perfection

We had one month to change our entire plan and design due to Covid guidelines and moving my daughter's wedding outdoors. There was a lot of stress and disappointment involved in the postponements and uncertainty. But the one thing we never doubted was Kari's commitment to making everything beautiful.
    We asked her to make it look like a garden. She made it look like and enchanted garden. Literally. We let her surprise us by designing the area with the sweetheart table. She added floral not just to the table but to the tree behind it and hung little glass orbs with candles above them. The guests used the same descriptions over and over - enchanted, magical, fairytale. She listens, she's visionary and she is just a sweetheart to work with. If the florals matter, get a proposal from her. I can't recommend her strongly enough.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Katherine Gibbs · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

As soon as we saw some of Kari's work, we knew that we had to have her creativity displayed at our wedding! We left many of the details up to her, knowing that she would make everything perfect. We loved the unique elements that she incorporated in the bouquets, as well as the bud vases that were scattered throughout our venue! The quality of the flowers was also exceptional. You will not be disappointed in Kari's creativity and quality!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Chaley

Chaley Esensee · Married on 02/22/2020

Florals forever

Kari has been absolutely wonderful with coordinating with my hectic schedule, and going out of her way to keep me in the loop! She has been so great!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

No regrets!

Kari was amazing! She worked with us on price and was super transparent. She was responsive and easy to coordinate with through the whole process, even accommodating a surprise my husband requested! The flowers were stunning! Everything was exactly as I wanted!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Sabrina Hvizdos · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing florist!

Kari is so amazing! When I was looking to create a minimal, greenery focused package for my wedding, she understood just what I was asking for right from the beginning. Even though my wedding was the same weekend as her son's birthday, she went above and beyond for my big day! Kari was even very accommodating when I needed to make a couple last minute changes for extra guests a few weeks before the wedding. And--my favorite part-- my bouquet was so stunning and looked just like all my Pinterest dreams!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

A florist to make your dreams come true

Kari with The Flower Girl made my pinterest album and dreams of décor come to life on my wedding day! When I went to meet Kari, husband in hand, We had saved so many random ideas that we did not know how we would bring it all together. Kari took everything we said, and created a theme that included it all. When I walked out of our initial meeting I trusted Kari would make my day beautiful and did not worry about it one bit. The day of everything came to life, it was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous, and the décor was loved by all I got many compliments throughout the night on the boxwood wall with paper flowers and the giant letter "G" she created. Thank you so much Kari!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Mona S Whitmarsh · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers!

With both the bride and groom out of state while planning their wedding, as the mother of the bride, I took over the responsibility of scoping out vendors for their wedding so they could make a decision. Kari Shelton and The Flower Girl was recommended to me by a personal friend who had used her last year for her wedding and loved her flowers. After looking online at countless weddings she had done, I contacted Kari and set up a meeting while my daughter was home. Kari was so easy to work with and helped my daughter come up with a color palette and vision for what she wanted her wedding flowers to be. We were also impressed that she put together some ideas for table centerpieces right then as we met with her so my daughter could actually see what it would look like. My daughter's bouquet was the prettiest I have ever seen, even more beautiful than I had imagined. Always answering my countless emails promptly and having Kari oversee the decorating the day of the wedding, we have no hesitation in recommending The Flower Girl. Thank you so much, Kari!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jeanette

jeanette flournoy · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Angela

Angela Shipp · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Amazing Team

The Flower Girl did a great job with our wedding vision and turning into a reality. Every picture I brought in as my inspiration was taken into consideration and brought to life on our wedding day. Everything was so beautiful and amazing. We had changes all the way up to a couple of weeks before the wedding and their team made them happen. I highly recommend anyone needing a florist in the Texas Hill Country to hire them!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Heather Hadd · Married on 06/01/2019

I only wish...

I only wish I could have looked at my bouquet longer.
    It was perfect.
    Every flower I had asked for, the colors so wonderfully balanced. But alas, brides do not hold their bouquets for long, nor do they have much time to take in the decor. But the glimpse that I did have was wonderful. The Flower Girl did a fantastic job, they were friendly, kind, affordable and they delivered exactly what I had pictured for my wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Hollie

Hollie Campbell Matthews · Married on 03/02/2019

Great experience!

Kari is very talented and knowledgeable and it shows. You can’t go wrong hiring her!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2019

A True Visionary!

When planning one of the most special days of your life, you never truly expect it to be as perfect as you imagine. Or to find and surround yourself with people who truly understand your vision and design aesthetic. Throwing ideas around, walking through Kari’s shop, it was evident she truly got us. She took what I thought was inspiration and something to play off of, and turned it into a reality with pure enthusiasm. She knew how against a “traditional” wedding I was, and how much I wanted this wedding to be anything but ordinary. I am not one for standard centerpieces and traditional flowers, and she proved that there was nothing I needed to do, except for sit back and trust her creative genius. She somehow in the middle of the Texas hill country, gave me my Austrian forest. Even after I walked into Prospect House on my wedding day, I could have never imagined or began to fathom how exquisite the final show would end up. The essences of our ideas were carefully considered in crafting and constructing each individual idea throughout the space. My husband and I could not have asked for a better visionary to bring our dreams to life. We both want to thank you for creating a lifetime of memories and a most beautiful event that will never be forgotten. To recommend is merely not enough … if you have a vision, you CANNOT get a better, more creative and kind person.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kate Gross · Married on 01/09/2019

Wedding Success

Stood in my sister's wedding and I loved our bouquets! The reception and ceremony flowers were amazing. My sister was super happy how everything came out.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Micah

Micah · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

Kari was FANTASTIC. I was very indecisive while picking out my floral arrangements and she was incredibly patient. She kept my budget in mind, even coming up with ways for me to save money while still getting the look I wanted. And when we had to execute our rain plan, Kari adjusted quickly and brought the outdoors inside with gorgeous arrangements and simple touches. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Eileen · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful.

The most beautiful flowers and set up we could have ever asked for. From the first meeting, they understood our vision and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. One of the floral assistants even worked with my husband secretly to decorate our Air BnB for our wedding night with flowers and candles for us to come home to after the wedding. So communicative, kind, understanding, budget conscious, friendly and sweet.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2018

Breathtakingly gorgeous

I worked with Kari Shelton for my wedding ceremony/reception floral arrangements! When I first spoke to her I talked about my personal style and the feel of the wedding. She got excited and instantly knew what to do. She created a Pinterest board so we could visually connect on our ideas. She was spot on. Day of, i was floored. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined! The bouquets were wild and large. We had live table runners and candles that lit up the space. She is so talented!! I was more than satisfied with the outcome!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Aaliyah · Married on 09/01/2018

Kari did an amazing job on flowers for our wedding! I'm not a flower person so during our consultation i pretty much told her what colors i wanted and she showed me some pictures and i picked out a few i liked, but mainly focused on what shape i wanted and how i wanted the bouquet to look natural and cascade with some greenery. I loved working with her and the fact that she made a pinterest page and a board just for our wedding which helped us really visualize everything. She was also really great, since we changed our minds a lot and added and deleted things up until the last minute. Everything turned out better than we even pictured it, all the flowers and centerpieces were amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Kari is truly the best! She was so fun to work with, and she is absolutely amazing at what she does. From the aisle decor, to the center pieces and table runners, to the perfect flower crowns - everything was so beautiful because of Kari's hard work and unparalleled talent. We are beyond grateful to have picked The Flower Girl. And for any Pecan Springs Ranch brides - Kari knows how to make this venue look even more beautiful than you could imagine!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Patti · Married on 05/27/2018

Kari and her team captured our vision and exceeded our expectations. She worked with our budget and offered alternatives. Kari had great suggestions for placement of arrangements which turned out beautiful. On the day of the wedding she worked alongside her team to make sure our reception tables were everything we expected and more! Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Cathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

Kari and her team are very talented and thrilled my stepdaughter with the flowers for her Pecan Grove, Salt Lick wedding. I organized everything via email/phone and Kari was able to put my ideas into practice all within our budget. The venue was simplistic and I needed the flowers to be the wow factor and Kari certainly succeeded. I would highly recommend The Flower Girl.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible!

Kari and her team were incredible. I am extremely picky, and Kari did everything I asked. Not only did Kari execute my wedding florals flawlessly, she also built a massive art installation for our venue. Like nothing I've ever seen! Absolutely magical! She was easy to work with, and was encouraging and helpful throughout the process. She is creative, talented, and very experienced. I was not at all worried about her getting it right the day of, because we were on the same page the whole time leading up to the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

Kari and her team were absolutely amazing! We chose them to do the florals for our wedding at The Alexander at Creek Road, and everything I had envisioned, Kari and her team brought to life! The florals were even more beautiful than I had imagined - everything was absolutely stunning! Everything from the beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower crowns, to the table arrangements with figs, apples, berries, and candles - it was gorgeous! I think the most impressive showstopper though was what welcomed our guests at the ceremony site - a giant oak tree adorned and draped with greenery and fresh cut flowers. It was so beautiful, it took my breath away! Kari, thank you so much for making our wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. I truly appreciate your artistic eye and vision, and ability to bring my wedding flower dreams to life. You and your team made our day magical, and I can't thank y'all enough!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough how appreciate I am of Kari and her team for carrying out my vision for my wedding day. I went into our consultation meeting not really knowing what I wanted and left feeling confident in what Kari would create based on my disjointed thoughts — and boy did she and the team deliver! The day was everything we imagined and more and the flowers and centerpieces were stunning and exactly our style. Thank you!

Sent on 03/26/2018