The Flower Girl Reviews

The Flower Girl 6
The Flower Girl 7

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2018

Breathtakingly gorgeous

I worked with Kari Shelton for my wedding ceremony/reception floral arrangements! When I first spoke to her I talked about my personal style and the feel of the wedding. She got excited and instantly knew what to do. She created a Pinterest board so we could visually connect on our ideas. She was spot on. Day of, i was floored. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined! The bouquets were wild and large. We had live table runners and candles that lit up the space. She is so talented!! I was more than satisfied with the outcome!

Aaliyah · Married on 09/01/2018

Kari did an amazing job on flowers for our wedding! I'm not a flower person so during our consultation i pretty much told her what colors i wanted and she showed me some pictures and i picked out a few i liked, but mainly focused on what shape i wanted and how i wanted the bouquet to look natural and cascade with some greenery. I loved working with her and the fact that she made a pinterest page and a board just for our wedding which helped us really visualize everything. She was also really great, since we changed our minds a lot and added and deleted things up until the last minute. Everything turned out better than we even pictured it, all the flowers and centerpieces were amazing!

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Kari is truly the best! She was so fun to work with, and she is absolutely amazing at what she does. From the aisle decor, to the center pieces and table runners, to the perfect flower crowns - everything was so beautiful because of Kari's hard work and unparalleled talent. We are beyond grateful to have picked The Flower Girl. And for any Pecan Springs Ranch brides - Kari knows how to make this venue look even more beautiful than you could imagine!

Patti · Married on 05/27/2018

Kari and her team captured our vision and exceeded our expectations. She worked with our budget and offered alternatives. Kari had great suggestions for placement of arrangements which turned out beautiful. On the day of the wedding she worked alongside her team to make sure our reception tables were everything we expected and more! Thank you!

Cathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

Kari and her team are very talented and thrilled my stepdaughter with the flowers for her Pecan Grove, Salt Lick wedding. I organized everything via email/phone and Kari was able to put my ideas into practice all within our budget. The venue was simplistic and I needed the flowers to be the wow factor and Kari certainly succeeded. I would highly recommend The Flower Girl.

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible!

Kari and her team were incredible. I am extremely picky, and Kari did everything I asked. Not only did Kari execute my wedding florals flawlessly, she also built a massive art installation for our venue. Like nothing I've ever seen! Absolutely magical! She was easy to work with, and was encouraging and helpful throughout the process. She is creative, talented, and very experienced. I was not at all worried about her getting it right the day of, because we were on the same page the whole time leading up to the wedding. Highly recommended!

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

Kari and her team were absolutely amazing! We chose them to do the florals for our wedding at The Alexander at Creek Road, and everything I had envisioned, Kari and her team brought to life! The florals were even more beautiful than I had imagined - everything was absolutely stunning! Everything from the beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower crowns, to the table arrangements with figs, apples, berries, and candles - it was gorgeous! I think the most impressive showstopper though was what welcomed our guests at the ceremony site - a giant oak tree adorned and draped with greenery and fresh cut flowers. It was so beautiful, it took my breath away! Kari, thank you so much for making our wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. I truly appreciate your artistic eye and vision, and ability to bring my wedding flower dreams to life. You and your team made our day magical, and I can't thank y'all enough!

The Flower Girl 8
    The Flower Girl 14
    The Flower Girl 15
  • I

Ivy · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough how appreciate I am of Kari and her team for carrying out my vision for my wedding day. I went into our consultation meeting not really knowing what I wanted and left feeling confident in what Kari would create based on my disjointed thoughts — and boy did she and the team deliver! The day was everything we imagined and more and the flowers and centerpieces were stunning and exactly our style. Thank you!

sydney · Married on 03/10/2018

Kari and her team helped to make my daughter Lindsay's wedding day a dream come true. Every flower from the brides's bouquet, the bridemaids, the boutonnieres, the wristlets; all beautiful and totally the vision that Lindsay wanted. The chuppah Kari built and decorated was perfect; adorned with hydrangia, roses, vines, and assorted greenery. Her greatest triumph were the tablescapes Kari brought to life; the reception barn at Inspiring Oaks Ranch with fresh flowers, votives, candles, and assorted vases. the Flower Girl florist should be your florist for your special day! The best.

• christina

christina · Married on 01/22/2018

Kari is just a floral genius, I don't know how to put into words how amazing her and her team are at what they do. Kari really took everything that my fiance and I were envisioning and made it all come to life. Kari was very flexible with any changes that I wanted to make a month prior to the wedding and worked with me through everything. I am just so happy that we were able to work with her and so grateful for everything her and her team did to help make our day that much more special. I would recommend The Flower Girl any day!

The Flower Girl 16
    The Flower Girl 23
    The Flower Girl 24
    The Flower Girl 25

Callie · Married on 12/16/2017

Very reasonably priced, friendly service and absolutely beautiful bouquet!

Sent on 12/28/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you Callie! We absolutely loved your unique and textured winter look of your bouquet. All our best to you and your family.

denise · Married on 10/07/2017

What attracted me to Kari was her unique artistic perspective, but the bonus was she is so much fun and made our experience so easy. I wanted something creative and unique for our outdoor wedding at the Longhorn River Ranch. She nailed it. She created a Pintrest Board where we could share ideas for table settings, table runner fabric and flower ideas. We had a location changes after a bad experience with another site, she adapted. We live in Dallas and weren't able to do a location site visit until late August, so I had tweaks and changes after that for our October 7th wedding and she reworked it and created a new design for our ceremony location. My mother-in-law needed flowers for the rehearsal dinner and Kari jumped right into that. They were so lovely that we used them around the master suite for my "getting ready" photos. Since we couldn't take the flowers home to Dallas and hated the thought of them going to waste, so she is donating them to local nursing homes. Honestly, I have nothing but wonderful things to say.

Sent on 10/12/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Denise - it was truly memorable working with both you and John and you sweet Mother - I felt like part of the family. Thank you for giving me the freedom to be artistic on your flowers and trusting me with your vision.

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

The Flower Girl recently designed and provided flowers for my whole wedding. We brainstormed and I shared my vision with Kari and let me tell you something... she designed EXACTLY what I wanted and it all pulled together better than I could have imagined. She is priced fairly and is willing to work with your budget and adjust things if something comes up. I would HIGHLY recommend using The Flower Girl :) Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    The Flower Girl 26
    The Flower Girl 27
    The Flower Girl 28
    The Flower Girl 29
    The Flower Girl 30

The Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you Katie so much - it was wonderful working with both you and Eric to get your special look, We wish you the best of everything!

Reta · Married on 08/12/2017

Kari and her team did an amazing job. The flowers at my daughters wedding were gorgeous. Kari listened to her vision and captured it perfectly! She was enthusiastic, professional, and personable. We went in not knowing exactly what she wanted. Kari took the time to listen, talk about styles, types of flowers, and at the end of the meeting they had a plan that was perfect! She was so much fun to work with!
    We highly recommend "The Flower Girl"!

Casey · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved the floral design by Kari and her team for our wedding!!! The bright, beautiful flowers everywhere looked incredible. She made my wedding vision come true and I can't thank her enough!!!! We will always cherish the amazing flowers by Kari and her team!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Flower Girl's reply:

Casey, we loved all of the color! Your wedding was stunning and we are so honored to have been part of it. All our best to you and Shaz.

Cami · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Kari and the rest of the staff at the Flower Girl! When I first met with Kari, I had some ideas of what I wanted, but she was great at asking questions to help me frame my preferences into a full vision for the floral arrangements. She was also honest with me as far as what flowers would be available at the time of my wedding and what different options were that would look best with my style preferences. The flowers ended up being perfect and exactly what I wanted - they made our day so much more special and beautiful!

Julie · Married on 04/30/2017

Kari is a true floral artist! She took our vision and made it a reality. We had last minute wedding day changes that threw us for a loop, but Kari took it all in stride and never skipped a beat! Every one of our guests commented on how extraordinarily beautiful the flowers were...even the ones who, normally, would never even notice!

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2017

Absolutely gorgeous work! Kari and her team are amazing at what they do. I met with Kari once and based on our conversation she came up with the most beautiful arrangements and ceremony arch! I would definitely recommend The Flower Girl to anyone planning a wedding!

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2017

Crazy Gorgeous!

Kari is a true artist with an amazing creative mind. My flowers were so gorgeous. Everyone went on and on about them and she worked with my color palette to create stunning arrangements. She is a really cool person too. Wish I had another event to use her for to be surrounded by those colors and flowers again. Everything was a 10!

Sara · Married on 11/11/2016

Just beautiful. I didn't have much of an opinion for flowers, I figured the professionals should be the ones to pick it out, not me. So I went to Kari because I had heard nothing but good things about here. All I said was I want yellow and green, oh and some logs too. That's it, no more direction. She came up with the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for the whole venue. All the bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces were just right for the vibe I was going for. She will work with whatever ideas you bring in. Also we stayed under budget, which is the best part!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Kari was absolutely amazing!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet her in person. I shared pictures, my favorite flowers, and my budget. With that information she created the most beautiful arrangements, center pieces, boutineres, and bouquets. It all looked just as I had imagined and hoped (honestly, better than I imagined). Our guests were also blown away by her work. I would recommend Kari to anyone getting married in the hill country. Kari, thank you for making our wedding so beautiful! We are so grateful!!!!

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Kari and her team did an unbelievable job at my wedding. I will never forget how amazing the flowers were and neither will any of my guest. My guest and friends of my guest still comment about how amazing my florist was and I owe all of that to Kari and her team.

I was definitely your typical type A bride who knew exactly what I wanted, couldn't really explain it and was going to do whatever I could do get it :) For whatever reason I had a really hard time describing and envisioning how my wedding would come together as far as the decorations. One of the first times I was on the phone with Kari I showed her a picture I was in love with and it's like a light bulb went off in her head. She said she knew exactly what to do and from that moment on I trusted that she was going to make it gorgeous. Kari was very easy to work with, honest, very organized and always made time to get back to me with her busy schedule. I felt as though she wanted it to turn out even more beautiful than I did.

I can honestly say that I was floored the day of my wedding. Words cannot describe what her and her team did and I will forever be thankful to her. The flowers and decorations that Kari put together pulled my wedding together more than anything else. Everyone keep commenting that it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to and it was like you were in a fairy tale; which is exactly how I felt. There were flowers everywhere and in places that we hand't discussed. Every flower, candle and log were placed perfectly.

Let me tell you, I put soooooo much research into my wedding vendors and especially my florist. I couldn't have picked anyone better than The Flower Girl. If Kari is available for your date you need to call and book her immediately. If you get the chance to do that trust her because she will blow your mind. Kari and her team at The Flower Girl are incredibly talented and you will not regret the decision to book her.

Kari & her team at The Flower Girl were amazing! We had some unique ideas and she helped bring them to life. I would highly recommend The Flower Girl! She did a great job on our day and made everything stress-free!! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and beyond our expectations. I got so many compliments on the flowers & our bouquets!

Denise · Married on 04/23/2016

Dear Kari

Hi there. I just wanted to tell you how pleased we were with the flower decor. and how beautiful everything was. You made the transformation of a draped room into a classic, magical and romantic event that set the tone for Michael and Kati's wedding. We were told by many that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Your guidance and amazing vision along with floral arranging talent made their wedding day exactly as they had dreamed and they might even say .... More Exquisite and Beautiful than they had dreamed.

As Michael's mom and dad we just wanted to thank you and your team for the care that you give .... Your hearts and loving attention are much appreciated and we hope your business gives you as much as we receive from your talents and care.

Please feel free to use me as a referral anytime. Thanks again.

Staci · Married on 03/19/2016

I searched high and low for a florist and when I found Kari I just knew she was the one. She was very personable and completely understood my vision while staying within budget. When I walked into the reception hall at the end of the night I was blown away at how beautiful everything was. It was exactly how I had picture and more. I cannot say enough good things about Kari and her team but I would recommend her services to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/22/2016

The Flower Girl's reply:

Staci, it was our delight to work with you. All of the beautiful shades of yellow made everyone happy! Thank you for trusting in us! Much love to you and Kyle!