The Flower Diva Reviews

The Flower Diva 6
The Flower Diva 7

Gina P · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Florals!!!

We highly recommend The Flower Diva to anyone! Carrie was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so personable, accommodating, and knowledgeable. She really listened to us and what we wanted but still offered her great guidance and creative ideas. She created the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements that more than exceeded our expectations. Everything was stunning and we could not have been happier with our entire experience with Carrie and her team!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Elleana · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding decor / flowers

Carrie’s work is spectacular! She is incredibly creative and we love everything she created for our wedding. From the bridal bouquets, to our chuppah, to the cake, to the table arrangements, everything was perfect and truly exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Carrie (The Flower Diva)!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Flower Diva 8
    The Flower Diva 9
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 10/20/2018

The prettiest flowers in the south east !

I have seen The Flower Diva's work for YEARS and was looking forward to our wedding so I could book her. Carrie, the owner, sat down with me for a long time and we discussed design at great lengths. I left feeling so happy that I had found my one. She is so fun and personable and professional. Carrie has got a vision truly like no other. When we sat down a few weeks before the wedding we decided to only change 4 of the 8 center pieces. The Flower Diva went through great lengths to get them and match them to the colors of our wedding. Our theme was fall- gold and eggplant with hints of oranges, purples, greens, etc, and I had a huge request- I wanted everything dripping in rhinestones. And when I saw mine and my girls bouquets I cried! And when walked into our reception hall, I could not stop gushing over how beautiful the flowers turned out. The Flower Diva and her team knocked it out of the park. The flowers were so magical and breathtaking and the talk of the evening. Everything had just the right amount of sparkle with the right amount of elegance. I could not have imagined or asked for better bouquets or better centerpieces. Everything was prefect. Carrie and her team are the best! The Flower Diva is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sherri · Married on 05/05/2018

To say Carrie provided the perfect flowers for my daughter's wedding would be an understatement. They were beyond gorgeous! We shared the vision of what we wanted the church, bridal flowers and venue,to look like. What she created was beyond anything we could have imagined!
    Carrie was a dream to work with, and her creativity is amazing. When my daughter walked into the reception for a "first look", her words said it all. "This is everything I ever dreamed of!"

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Carrie and her assistants fulfilled our vision for what we dreamed the venue and the reception would look like. The gazebo at the ceremony was lovely. The table centerpieces were just beautiful. The bouquets were all gorgeous and romantic and exactly what the bride wanted. Carrie had such great ideas. Each time we met with her she had wonderful suggestions and creative ideas but she was careful to listen to the bride and make everything just the way she wanted it. Not only is Carrie artistic, she handles the business side of things professionally too making it a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend the Flower Diva!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

The flower arrangements that we got from the Flower Diva for our rehearsal dinner and wedding were AMAZING!!! I had absolutely no idea what I was talking about when we did our initial visit, but she totally over exceeded my expectations. She did flowers for our rehearsal dinner, picked them up that night and rearranged them to be used the next day. It was awesome. The bouquets that she made were gorgeous. We received endless compliments on all of the arrangements. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    The Flower Diva 10
    The Flower Diva 11
    The Flower Diva 12
    The Flower Diva 13
    The Flower Diva 14
    The Flower Diva 15

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

My experience with The Flower Diva was nothing but the best. Our initial consultation was very detailed with much attention paid to my personal preference in flowers. If she felt certain flowers were not available during the particular season she would give great alternative recommendations. She has a beautiful creative eye and created beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids paying close attention to detail and personal touches. I will cherish my bouquet for years to come. Would highly recommend !!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    The Flower Diva 16

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Carrie is a Flower genius! She saw my vision and took it to the next level for my wedding day. No Pinterest post could compare to what she delivered! My bouquet was a true work of art with every little detail carefully pulled together. The beauty she created with simple greenery and candles was something I could only have dreamed of. Not to mention her flowers smelled amazing and lasted days after my wedding for me to continue to enjoy. She even took my feedback from my Instagram comments! I’m happy she “gets” me and when I said I loved the “pointy things” she knew exactly how to include that in my flowers.

Carrie was accommodating to the craziness of wedding planning calendars and constant changes and a creative visionary - helping me fine tune details and ensuring I didn’t forget anything. Not to mention - she’s just a great, fun, charismatic person! I love her out of the box way of thinking that led to a true ly unique and personalized florals on our wedding day. She’s one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning! I’d recommend her to everyone unless I need her that day ;)

Sent on 10/24/2017
    The Flower Diva 17
    The Flower Diva 18

Tyleshia · Married on 09/15/2017

Have an idea of what you want, and bring pictures of it

Sent on 08/31/2017

Ciara · Married on 08/26/2017

Words can not begin to describe how breathtakingly beautiful the flowers were on my special day. The flower diva is a true artist. She took my simple ideas and created the center piece of my entire wedding, all while staying on budget. She was professional and warm hearted throughout the entire planning process. She is a true creative talent. In my opinions other florists don’t hold a petal in comparrison to the fairytale flower creations of Carrie! She is the true FLOWER DIVA!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

I absolutely loved working with Carrie!! Her work is amazing, and she provided exactly what I was looking for for my wedding reception centerpieces. The bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself were absolutely gorgeous as well!! Carrie was so flexible and was able to adapt to my changing schedule and was so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kim · Married on 04/07/2017

Flower Diva was amazing to work with for our wedding and reception flowers! Carrie was a lot of fun to work with and spent hours helping to select the best flowers for the color scheme and motif we were planning. She did a fabulous job listening to what we wanted and designing arrangements that were exactly what we needed and more - she made specific suggestions we hadn't thought of that were absolutely stunning for our ceremony backdrop, used again in our reception dining room. I can't say enough about all she did for us. We recommend Flower Diva highly!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Leslie · Married on 03/18/2017

Carrie was very friendly and she helped me stay in a budget . My wedding bouquet was beautiful .

Sent on 06/27/2017

Randolph · Married on 03/17/2017

What an incredible floral design team! We are so happy to have hired The Flower Diva , for our event!
    They are now our go to resource for ALL of our floral needs, for both event and client related.
    The Flower Diva is truly an artist!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Carrie was referred to us by Gail from Cheesecake Etc. where we got our wedding cake. From the beginning Carrie was amazing and super helpful!! I had my wedding this past October. I love sunflowers, I didn't think that it was sunflower season, so assumed that I was going to have to pick a different set of flowers. Little did I know that the Fall is actually their season. I know nothing about flowers, Carrie's ideas were great!!! She is amazingly creative and I knew that I couldn't wait to see her work on my wedding!! We had a few meetings over the course of the year to finalize everything. She is great about letting you know that a certain flower isn't in good quality to include in the bouquet, so she finds a equal substitute. Day of the wedding I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out!! You will be so happy having Carrie as your florist!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Dr. Sharon · Married on 10/15/2016

I looked no further than Carrie. She immediately took a sincere interest in what I wanted and helped me to bring the whimsical flair to my outdoor wedding. The flowers were breathtaking and every table had a different arrangement--people are still talking about the work she did and how spectacular the flowers were. The pictures are stunning. My home was beautifully decorated and I look forward to working with Carrie again on future flower needs. She is so much fun!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Our flowers were stunning! We had the best experience working with Carrie- she makes you feel right at home and completely flexible. After meeting with her, we canceled our other meetings with flower people- we were sold. And could not be happier!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Jessi

Jessi · Married on 10/15/2015

Totally obsessed with our wedding flowers by the Flower Diva! Carrie is a true artist. I didn't have requests for any specific flowers, just a color scheme and a Pinterest board with several different bouquets. Carrie knocked it out of the park and our flowers exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing!! Carrie and the other ladies went above and beyond on the decor and the customer service was top notch. Carrie used her creativity to design our entire wedding from our bouquets/boutineers, table settings and cake table to our arbor and cigar bar (which my husband loved)! I was blown away by everything!!! If you're looking for amazing flowers that won't break your budget, look no further! Thank you for making my wedding day extra special!

Sent on 10/05/2015

The Flower Diva's reply:

Thanks Lauren! We had a great time creating your event. Its nice to see things stay afloat even in the rainy conditions! We wish you and your husband the best of luck in this next chapter of your life!

Melody · Married on 09/27/2015

I chose to use fake flowers for my centerpieces and floral decorations, but decided last minute that artificial just would not do for my bridal bouquet. I reached out to Carrie at The Flower Diva about 2 weeks before my wedding and she was very accommodating and professional. I sent her a few photos and we narrowed down my choice together and she made a few substitutions on flowers due to seasonal constraints. It turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL and reasonably priced. Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

Carrie and her team are AMAZING!!!!!! She not only delivered in person, herself, our flowers to Chapel Hill, they were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. She took my vision and brought it to life, and made it affordable! she made sure to tell me which flowers lasted in heat (August wedding) and which ones traveled well, and which ones were affordable but still looked amazing and expensive. She is so fun, and super easy to work with. She made the flowers for our wedding and my shower, and both were so great. Go with Carrie- The Flower Diva! :)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Words to describe Carrie- AMAZING, AWESOME PERFECT WOW JUST AMAZING! I walked in to plan my wedding and just told her I wanted pink and bling and Carrie made my reception room look amazing. It was everything I wanted. Carrie is fun and creative and knows how to make a girls day just perfect. My bouquet was the prettiest thing I have ever seen. It was amazing. Carrie, Pam at Firethorne and Juliet Photography make an awesome team and made my day just perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Carrie did an amazing job with our rustic mountain wedding! She took exactly what I wanted and used her creative genius to bring it to life. She worked with us from the time we picked her and made a million and one changes. We are so grateful to have had her. She let us use many of her vases, lanterns, ect. and the set up crew was incredible. They took complete control and insured that everything was perfect. The quality of the flowers was amazing, nothing was wilted, everything was fresh and beautifully arranged. Thank you so much Carrie!! We can not rave about you enough

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alexis · Married on 06/06/2015

The Flower Diva rocks!!!! I had a very clear idea in my head of the flowers I wanted for my wedding day. I had a consultation with Carrie and she knew all the right questions to ask. She was very informed and was a great floral consultant as well as designer. She had some fabulous ideas and even helped me name my floral wedding theme "Fabulous Garden". Throughout my engagement I changed my mind a few times and she was always patient and wanted to do whatever it took to make me happy on the wedding day. Carrie also did a good job of helping me stick to my budget while trying to maximize what I was able to get. The day of the wedding I was brought to tears at the beauty of the flowers. They were truly breathtaking. Everyone in the room was commenting on how beautiful they were. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Diva to all future brides - she is the BEST!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amy · Married on 05/17/2015

The Flower Diva did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers at our wedding. It was more than I could have dreamed of. I can't name all the flowers she used but I specifically asked for pink peonies. That was something that I had to have. Everything was to die for! She incorporated all different flowers that complimented the peonies and also added some crystals for sparkle. It looked like it was out of a movie. My girlfriend called it my Blair Waldorf moment which couldn't be more true! Carrie doesn't lie by calling herself THE Flowet Diva...Flower Goddess works too! If you hire her you won't be disappointed!! Trust me!!

Sent on 11/07/2015