The Flower Cart Reviews

109 | Baltimore, MD

109 Reviews for The Flower Cart

erica · Married on 09/01/2018

We overall loved our flowers. I lived my bouquet, the centerpieces,boutineirs, flower girl lanterns and church flowers. The bridesmaid bouquets weren't as I had envisioned but were still beautiful. Overall their prices outbid the competition with superior quality. They were easy to meet with and change any needed details.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Pretty good!

They did an amazing job with my flowers. They were exactly what I wanted. My only qualm was they didn’t deliver them right when I needed them but we’re about a half hour late which delayed some pictures. They also left before putting the flowers on the cake which I specifically asked them to do.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Tinsley

Tinsley · Married on 04/20/2018

Working with the Flower Cart was great. Jamie took care of everything and when my flowers arrived, they could not be more beautiful. I will say however that I ended up making my aisle markers and ceremony decor florals myself because what they offered was too expensive.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Arielle · Married on 09/08/2017

Very helpful with all of my wedding changes. My flowers were gorgeous and the service was great!

Sent on 09/25/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Arielle! It was a pleasure working with you!

Megan · Married on 05/21/2017

A few flowers in some bouquets had dried out edges. Other than that everything was great.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Judy · Married on 11/01/2014

The planning for our daughter’s wedding was very rushed and I didn’t order the flowers for it until a week before. Carolyn came through in style though and we were very pleased with what she came up with for us. We just wanted one large bouquet in a vase as well as a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres, but we wanted special flowers such Calla Lilies and various blue flowers. We were very pleased with the flowers and the service.

Sent on 01/09/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2013

Everything looked great for our wedding! The flowers were the colors we asked, which was one of my fears. The only other thing was I didn't want any greenery on the bouquets and there was...but it was an easy fix and they looked beautiful! Thanks Carolyn!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2009

Rita was great when it came to meeting all my news and putting my ideas together. everyone at the shop was great!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Donna · Married on 09/16/2017

The flowers were beautiful--Carolyn did an amazing job! Delivery was just as promised, and the price was notably less than the other florists we interviewed. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2009

Rita did a great job, however I did feel like the flowers feel apart a little easy.

Sent on 02/15/2010
  • laurenhf1013

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2008

3.0

For the most part, the flowers from The Flowercart were beautiful. They were not exactly what I wanted but they turned out beautiful and went with the theme. The flowers were very healthy and stayed strong throughout the whole event. The one problem I did have was, my flower girls were carrying "kissing balls" and right before we walked down the aisle (literally), the one "kissing ball" broke right in half for no reason...the little girl was just holding it. We made-do and we got many compliments about all the flowers. The women their were awesome to work with also!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

3.5

Oh. My. Goodness. My flowers were beautiful. I walked in with a very specific look and they were able to make exactly what I wanted. I have received many many compliments on my flowers and was so happy with the way everything turned out. I especially appreciated Carolyn's careful attention and her quick help when a couple miscommunications nearly made me crazy. Even when things got a little squirrely, they were able to get the show back on track quickly and make my vision come to life! I will definitely return to The Flower Cart again for future floral needs.

Sent on 05/03/2018

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! Please be sure to send us some pictures from you day!

Beverly · Married on 04/29/2017

The Flower Cart did a great job on my floral arrangements for my wedding. They provided all of the arrangements and each piece was absolutely stunning. I provided sample pics of some floral arrangements. The Flower Cart did an excellent job in arranging the flowers and using colors that perfectly matched my wedding color scheme. A big thank you to Jamie for her patience and for working within my budget. I would absolutely use The Flower Cart again. Thanks, again!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • F

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2009

3.5

Carolyn fron the Flower Cart was very professional. She was always willing to help with any questions we had. On the wedding day I was plesantly pleased with what we got. I was semi disappointed in my bouquet. I had asked for mainly gerber daisies and little of everything else. I got mini-gerber daisies and they were the flower that didn't stand out. The men's boutinerres(sp?) were perfect for the men in the wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Ali · Married on 05/05/2018

3.0

We did not do traditional centerpieces through the Flower Cart but they provided bouquets, boutonnieres, single flowers for centerpieces and corsages which all looked fabulous! The quality of the bouquets was amazing and the boutonniere withstood the rain long enough to look good for pictures. I had some difficulty with email communication closer towards the wedding but was able to get a hold of someone via telephone when I called the shop. Overall our experience with The Flower Cart was wonderful!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Regina · Married on 04/02/2017

3.5

My flowers for my wedding was beautiful and I was so pleased. I worked with Ms. Carolyn and no matter how many changes or questions I had she was always so patient with me. I plan on using them again.

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well Regina! Thank you for the kind words, please make sure to send us some pictures from your wedding!

alexandra · Married on 09/16/2016

3.5

Had a wonderful time. After a short consultation everything was put in place. I didn't see the final product till the big day and I was totally satisfied with what she came up with. She did my bouquet and my three bridesmaids.

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • mrblong

Brion · Married on 05/01/2010

3.0

Right on Time. During your wedding you have a million and one things going on. And the Flower cart people help tremendously. The flowers were as described, fresh, and everything was arranged and setup. Just tell them what you want and when, and they'll have it setup on you're big day.

Sent on 05/27/2010

lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

Although we had some miscommunication, the staff was willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. I was so excited to see the flowers, they turned out better then I could have imagined!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

Our flowers were beautiful, however my only complaint is that my bouquet looked nothing like I wanted. I sent Carolyn a picture of the essence of bouquet I wanted (kind of a free form, un-uniform bunch of combined Ranunculus/ garden roses, greens, hydrangeas, and other random soft colored flowers...*insert gorgeous bouquets found all over pinterest*) What I got was a very uniform pink and white bouquet with roses so tight, they looked like regular roses (I actually hate roses, wanted peonies...but of course peonies aren't in season in September, and settled on Ranunculus or garden roses). I was disappointed with my bouquet, but what can you do the day of your wedding? The other bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages were lovely though. I recommend them if you want regular beautiful flowers, but not something outside of the box.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather · Married on 06/12/2004

3.5

Very customized, caring service. Beautiful arrangements and set up!

Sent on 05/14/2008

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

2.5

My flowers were lovely, and it was done at an amazing price! My only concern was the lack of flexibility for brides who change their minds from time to time. Once we made the deposit we weren't allowed to add anything to our contract, even though we were willing to pay the additional cost. Otherwise, we were very pleased and would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/27/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was nice working with you and Tira, please make sure to send us pictures from your day!

Krista · Married on 09/14/2013

3.5

I think everything was beautiful and was set up in time for my ceremony. The amount of time that it took for a response was a little longer than my other vendors, but it was still done in a timely manner. The only thing I was disapointed with was that I asked for the vases to be wrapped in lace. They were, but it wasnt what I was expecting. I think I should have asked for an example and I wish that they had one to show.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Heather · Married on 08/25/2017

3.8
      3.5

Flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2013

3.8
      3.5

The flowers were lovely, and the experience with them was pretty good all around. The slow rate of responsiveness to email was a bit frustrating at times, but in the end everything was fine. I rate them high on flexibility because I changed my mind on things a few times, and there was never any problem in accommodating. Everything was delivered in the time frame planned, but a big disappointment was that the flowers that were planned to go on the railing at the entrance to our venue were just dropped off in buckets of water at the venue, and not actually secured to the stair railings. I was expecting them to attach them. One of my bridesmaids ended up figuring out how to get it done before guests arrived, but it was an unexpected and unwelcome hiccup in the day.

Upon seeing this review, The Flower Cart contacted me to apologize for the flowers for the railings not being attached by the delivery person. I thought this follow up was nice and showed that they do care about their customers and learning from their experiences.

Sent on 08/06/2013