94 Reviews for The Flower Cart

Altar Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
91 The Flower Cart Reviews

The flowers were everything and they lasted a long time after my wedding June 16 2018

Profile Picture Patrice, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolyn and Jamie were easy to work with and understood what I was looking for. They offered suggestions to achieve my vision. The flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture Trudy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would highly reccomend using The Flower Cart for your wedding! Jamie did such an amazing job producing exactly what I was looking for and was extremely flexible with a few last minute additions. I received so many compliments on all of the ceremony and reception florals, people were even asking to take the centerpieces home!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had such a wonderful experience. In 2017 we ordered and paid for our flowers but unfortunately had to postpone our wedding. They refunded us and kept our information on file. 9 months later we came back they had everything from before. When we picked them up last Saturday they where beautiful. My husband and I both recommend The Flower Cart!!

Profile Picture Lori, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect. I cried when I saw the flowers! Every piece of the design was exactly as I hoped and more. Thank you Jamie!!

Profile Picture Meryl, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The staff at the Flower Cart were very professional and the flowers they provided for my wedding were beautiful. They deliver the flowers on time. My husband and I were very pleased.

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I only met with Jamie once during the wedding planning process and she absolutely nailed exactly what we wanted. I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and on the day of the wedding, I was floored at how beautiful the flowers were. They were exactly what I had pictured and I couldn't have been happier. The flowers were so fresh that I was even able to preserve my bouquet while I was on my honeymoon so that I could come home and dry them to save them. Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The team at the Flower Cart was outstanding. They accommodated my requests and made suggestions for innovation and uniqueness without raising costs. The flowers were perfect, and my guests remarked on their beauty. The center pieces were exactly what I wanted: simple, elegant, and interesting. I would happily work with team again for large and small flower orders.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were really flexible and accommodating. The price was awesome and my flowers were gorgeous

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were the most beautiful flowers, my wedding tables were stunning! They are very fair on price as well!

Profile Picture Janine, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had no idea that being a same-sex couple and looking for a florist was going to be close to impossible. Ranging from ridiculously quoted prices to florist that made us feel like we deeply offended them by our sexuality, Jaime at the Flower Cart was FAR from that. We felt extremely comfortable speaking with her and even with a few pictures and ideas thrown around, she was able to capture our vision perfectly! We could not stop staring and smiling with how fantastic and beautiful everything turned out. From the consultation to coordinating payments and deliveries, they made it extremely stress free for us. We loved and appreciated all their ideas especially the idea of toss bouquets!
I would highly recommend The Flower Cart all because of the professionalism, kindness, and beauty that they added to our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery

I felt warmly welcomed and my suggestions were respected. I was given excellent guidance and design direction and, as a result, everything was stunning!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower cart is always amazing from there service to their floral arrangements...theyre arrangements are always beyond expectations..i would definitely recommend them....

Profile Picture Lynay, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Flower Cart was the perfect vendor. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers and I was pretty clueless about what I wanted when I walked into my consultation with Carolyn. Luckily for me, Carolyn is a complete professional and was able to guide me through the process of picking out flowers for myself, my bridal party, family, and center pieces. Everything turned out beautifully! The Flower Cart had no trouble delivering different parts of the order to separate locations and even called me the day of the wedding to make sure delivering flowers a few minutes early was okay! Best of all, everything stayed in the budget!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved my flowers from The Flower Cart. They were so affordable and Carolyn was pleasure to work with. They listened to what I wanted and came in under our budget! They also had promotion that we received a discount on our entire order! A week after my wedding, I have some of the center piece flowers in my house and they still look amazing. I did not have many specifics in mind besides colors when I originally met with Carolyn, but she helped me narrow down the style of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our day. She also helped us pick out flowers for the centerpieces (3 bottles with flowers in them) that would look nice. I told her I trusted her and her team to make each bottle look nice and that they didn't all have to be the same and did they come through! All of the flowers were amazing and we got many compliments on them. They also delivered the flowers right to our venue, which is a huge stress release! I would definitely go to them again for any special occasion flowers I may need in the future.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

It was awesome working with Jamie. I would recommend her and the company to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful flowers! Very affordable!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As you can see I gave you 5 stars for all your service and it was well deserved. From easy ordering, to having what my daughter wanted and you provided, this really made the floral arrangement for the wedding so easy. I would definitely recommend any one wanting to have a wedding with a beautiful floral display, use this business. Thank you for providing us with a day that I know that my daughter will long remember.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Let me start by saying I have zero knowledge of flowers. We decided to go with The Flower Cart for my parents 20th anniversary vow renewal on Oct. 9th. We met with Ms Carolyn the earlier part of this year with nothing but pictures and ideas, and she pieced together what we wanted through stilted descriptions, ceremony colors and a general lack knowledge. We got my moms bouquet, 2 boutineers, 2 standing arrangements, 5 centerpieces, 3 or 4 bags of flower petals, and delivery for a little over 900 bucks which compared to some other florists we priced is a steal! Upon delivery everything was perfect, and exactly how we imagined it. My moms bouquet was amazing! Thank you Flower Cart for enhancing my parents day with floral beauty!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/19, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with Carolyn for my wedding flowers consult and was blown away by her professionalism and passion for her craft. She helped me pick out my perfect bouquets and flower arrangements.
The day of my wedding my flowers were perfect and I cried when I saw how perfect my flowers were. They were better than my "inspiration" photo I brought with me. I had compliments all night and still get them about how beautiful the flowers were.
I highly recommend the Flower Cart for all your floral needs!!

Profile Picture AMANDA, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had never worked with a florist before and wasn't looking forward to it because I know nothing about flowers and I figured I'd look like an idiot. I shouldn't have been worried! Carolyn at the Flower Cart was amazing and took care of me the whole way. She made it simple and had really great suggestions that got us to exactly what I wanted. Everything was gorgeous, cheaper than I had expected, and she was super responsive to all of my emails. I highly recommend The Flower Cart!

Profile Picture Rosie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

I cannot say enough great things about The Flower Cart. I originally didn't plan on really doing any fresh flower centerpieces because I thought doing so would put me way over budget. I am SO glad that I decided to reach out to The Flower Cart because I was able to get bouquets and centerpieces all within my budget. I worked with Carolyn who was just wonderful! I had a few pictures of what I wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and Carolyn was able to suggest flowers based on what she saw in the picture. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined - even better than the pictures I had provided. The whole entire process from beginning to end was seamless - I even had to add a few centerpieces on last minute and it was no issue. I would highly recommend The Flower Cart for your wedding and plan on using them for any of my flower needs in the future!

Profile Picture kate, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous from the Flower Cart!!

Profile Picture J, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with the Flower Cart! I came in and met with Carolyn with a vague idea of what I wanted and had no idea what I was doing, haha. I planned my whole wedding and I'd never even been to one! She led me through everything with no judgment, made it very easy, helped me, and overall delivered EXACTLY what I wanted. I came in with like 15 pictures that all conveyed a general sense of it: rustic, industrial, but natural...so not exactly an easy target to hit. But they nailed it, and I mean not just nailed it but NAILED IT! They understood what I wanted even more so than I did!!! I kid you not! My arrangements and aesthetic was not easy: I had sunflowers, daisies, mixed with succulents, garden greens. It would be very easy for this to turn out tacky but it was beyond excellent and VERY AFFORDABLE! The center pieces were old tin and each one was different and I loved it! We hadn't even discussed that and when I saw it the day of I was so excited!! Also on the day of, we were running late setting up and the driver must have sat in the car for maybe 2 hours, when I apologized to him he replied, "No no sweetheart, you take your time, I'll be here when your ready." So nice. I also rented an arch which looked AWESOME! But embarrassingly I had forgotten that they weren't able to pick it up afterwards, and I admit: I sorta lost it...what happened was one vendor took it with them and the other vendor said they had it. So for a few days they did not have it back and they didn't hassle me AT ALL about it, which post wedding is a serious blessing. Eventually the correct vendor callled me and said "uhh do you want this arch back?"! So I really couldn't recommend them more. As I said I met with Carolyn once, with no clue what I was doing and a vague idea, and she did such an amazing job! I got so many compliments on how beautiful, original and amazing it all looked. So insanely affordable, LOVED THEM!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews