The Flower Cart Reviews

101 | Baltimore, MD

101 Reviews for The Flower Cart

101 The Flower Cart Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Let me start by saying I have zero knowledge of flowers. We decided to go with The Flower Cart for my parents 20th anniversary vow renewal on Oct. 9th. We met with Ms Carolyn the earlier part of this year with nothing but pictures and ideas, and she pieced together what we wanted through stilted descriptions, ceremony colors and a general lack knowledge. We got my moms bouquet, 2 boutineers, 2 standing arrangements, 5 centerpieces, 3 or 4 bags of flower petals, and delivery for a little over 900 bucks which compared to some other florists we priced is a steal! Upon delivery everything was perfect, and exactly how we imagined it. My moms bouquet was amazing! Thank you Flower Cart for enhancing my parents day with floral beauty!

Sent on 10/17/2016

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for choosing The Flower Cart for your special day! Please make sure to send us some pictures!

Adrienne · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie at The Flower Cart was amazing. I came in with a photo inspiration but no idea where to start with flowers. I was a little nervous not knowing how it would turn out but when they delivered our flowers on our wedding say I was speechless! Everything from our bouquets, flower girl baskets, and centerpieces were better than I imagined. I was literally sad to leave for the honeymoon and not get to enjoy the beautiful flowers we took home. The day of the wedding they delivered the flowers on time (early actually- even better) and the attention to detail of where to deliver specific flowers was completely correct. Jamie was super flexible to work with and was quick in emailing me back and changing a few things to get me exactly what I envisioned. I would recommend The Flower Cart to anybody else planning a wedding or event.

barbara · Married on 09/22/2018

i came to the flower cart in august to discuss my nieces wedding flowers for september. i had an idea of what we needed according to my niece's wishes. the consultant was warm, pleasant, listened to my needs and gave me great suggestions. i would recommend the flower cart to anyone for any reason. during the consultation, i also needed flowers for a funeral and they accommodated immediately. thank you flower cart for you help, support and good business relationship.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Jamie listened to exactly what we wanted, and made it possible. In contact from the second we were interested until wedding day. Beyond impressed with her, and the flowers! Top notch.

Sent on 08/28/2018

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was a pleasure working with you, thanks again for choosing The Flower Cart!

Patrice · Married on 06/16/2018

The flowers were everything and they lasted a long time after my wedding June 16 2018

Trudy · Married on 05/26/2018

Carolyn and Jamie were easy to work with and understood what I was looking for. They offered suggestions to achieve my vision. The flowers were beautiful!

Gabriella · Married on 04/21/2018

I would highly reccomend using The Flower Cart for your wedding! Jamie did such an amazing job producing exactly what I was looking for and was extremely flexible with a few last minute additions. I received so many compliments on all of the ceremony and reception florals, people were even asking to take the centerpieces home!

Sent on 05/04/2018

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Gabby! It was a pleasure working with you, please be sure to send us some pictures from your day!

Lori · Married on 01/19/2018

We had such a wonderful experience. In 2017 we ordered and paid for our flowers but unfortunately had to postpone our wedding. They refunded us and kept our information on file. 9 months later we came back they had everything from before. When we picked them up last Saturday they where beautiful. My husband and I both recommend The Flower Cart!!

Meryl · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect. I cried when I saw the flowers! Every piece of the design was exactly as I hoped and more. Thank you Jamie!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    The Flower Cart 5

The Flower Cart's reply:

Oh my goodness you looked stunning!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please be sure to send us some more pictures!

Shawna · Married on 11/11/2017

The staff at the Flower Cart were very professional and the flowers they provided for my wedding were beautiful. They deliver the flowers on time. My husband and I were very pleased.

Beth · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I only met with Jamie once during the wedding planning process and she absolutely nailed exactly what we wanted. I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and on the day of the wedding, I was floored at how beautiful the flowers were. They were exactly what I had pictured and I couldn't have been happier. The flowers were so fresh that I was even able to preserve my bouquet while I was on my honeymoon so that I could come home and dry them to save them. Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 11/26/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! It was a pleasure working with you! Please be sure to send us some pictures

Karen · Married on 10/28/2017

The team at the Flower Cart was outstanding. They accommodated my requests and made suggestions for innovation and uniqueness without raising costs. The flowers were perfect, and my guests remarked on their beauty. The center pieces were exactly what I wanted: simple, elegant, and interesting. I would happily work with team again for large and small flower orders.

Sent on 11/07/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Karen! It was a pleasure working with you! Please send us some picture from your day!

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

They were really flexible and accommodating. The price was awesome and my flowers were gorgeous

Sent on 10/27/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you, please be sure to send us pictures from your day!!

Janine · Married on 10/06/2017

They were the most beautiful flowers, my wedding tables were stunning! They are very fair on price as well!

Sent on 11/05/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Janine! Please be sure to send us pictures from your day!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

We had no idea that being a same-sex couple and looking for a florist was going to be close to impossible. Ranging from ridiculously quoted prices to florist that made us feel like we deeply offended them by our sexuality, Jaime at the Flower Cart was FAR from that. We felt extremely comfortable speaking with her and even with a few pictures and ideas thrown around, she was able to capture our vision perfectly! We could not stop staring and smiling with how fantastic and beautiful everything turned out. From the consultation to coordinating payments and deliveries, they made it extremely stress free for us. We loved and appreciated all their ideas especially the idea of toss bouquets!
    I would highly recommend The Flower Cart all because of the professionalism, kindness, and beauty that they added to our wedding.

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2017

I felt warmly welcomed and my suggestions were respected. I was given excellent guidance and design direction and, as a result, everything was stunning!

Sent on 09/30/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia! It was a pleasure working with you, please make sure to send us pictures!!

Keely · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a great experience working with Jamie! We do not live in Baltimore, so I felt a little lost when I started researching florists for our wedding. I am SO glad that we found The Flower Cart! Jamie helped to walk us through the planning process and did not make us feel overwhelmed with options. She totally understood my vision, and it showed when we walked into our venue on our wedding day. Plus, their prices totally worked with our budget. From the bouquets, to the chuppah, to the centerpieces, we could not have been happier! I'd recommend them to any Baltimore bride hoping to get great service at a fair price!

Lynay · Married on 08/18/2017

The flower cart is always amazing from there service to their floral arrangements...theyre arrangements are always beyond expectations..i would definitely recommend them....

Sent on 08/22/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! Please make sure to send us pictures from you day.- Carolyn

Erica · Married on 07/10/2017

The Flower Cart was the perfect vendor. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers and I was pretty clueless about what I wanted when I walked into my consultation with Carolyn. Luckily for me, Carolyn is a complete professional and was able to guide me through the process of picking out flowers for myself, my bridal party, family, and center pieces. Everything turned out beautifully! The Flower Cart had no trouble delivering different parts of the order to separate locations and even called me the day of the wedding to make sure delivering flowers a few minutes early was okay! Best of all, everything stayed in the budget!

Sent on 07/26/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you, please make sure to send us pictures from your day!

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2017

I loved my flowers from The Flower Cart. They were so affordable and Carolyn was pleasure to work with. They listened to what I wanted and came in under our budget! They also had promotion that we received a discount on our entire order! A week after my wedding, I have some of the center piece flowers in my house and they still look amazing. I did not have many specifics in mind besides colors when I originally met with Carolyn, but she helped me narrow down the style of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our day. She also helped us pick out flowers for the centerpieces (3 bottles with flowers in them) that would look nice. I told her I trusted her and her team to make each bottle look nice and that they didn't all have to be the same and did they come through! All of the flowers were amazing and we got many compliments on them. They also delivered the flowers right to our venue, which is a huge stress release! I would definitely go to them again for any special occasion flowers I may need in the future.

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

It was awesome working with Jamie. I would recommend her and the company to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was awesome working with you too! Please make sure to send me some more pictures!

Carmen · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful flowers! Very affordable!

Sent on 07/19/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! It was so nice working with you! Please make sure to send us some pictures of your wedding!

Michael · Married on 05/22/2017

As you can see I gave you 5 stars for all your service and it was well deserved. From easy ordering, to having what my daughter wanted and you provided, this really made the floral arrangement for the wedding so easy. I would definitely recommend any one wanting to have a wedding with a beautiful floral display, use this business. Thank you for providing us with a day that I know that my daughter will long remember.

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Flower Cart's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter, we are so happy that you we so pleased!

AMANDA · Married on 10/08/2016

I met with Carolyn for my wedding flowers consult and was blown away by her professionalism and passion for her craft. She helped me pick out my perfect bouquets and flower arrangements.
    The day of my wedding my flowers were perfect and I cried when I saw how perfect my flowers were. They were better than my "inspiration" photo I brought with me. I had compliments all night and still get them about how beautiful the flowers were.
    I highly recommend the Flower Cart for all your floral needs!!