The Flower Bar Reviews

12 Reviews for The Flower Bar

12 The Flower Bar Reviews

Amy Allen · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Flowers

Nancy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. she and her team made sure everything was PERFECT for our big day. Thank you again Nancy!

ruth · Married on 07/08/2018

(MOTHER OF BRIDE WRITES) It was very easy to work with Nancy. I was happy to spend the "flower money" for my daughters wedding on a local vendor -that meant a lot to me. Nancy wanted to please, and came up with some good ideas for making the flower arrangements a bit out of the ordinary, something which my daughter asked for ( for example, we did not have every table "dressed" the same with respect to the floral arrangements) The flowers were gorgeous and even today, I have flowers gleaned from the arrangements in my kitchen that have not yet wilted a week later, reminding me how aesthetically pleasing the floral part was.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    The Flower Bar 1
    The Flower Bar 2
    The Flower Bar 3
    The Flower Bar 4
    The Flower Bar 5
    The Flower Bar 6

The Flower Bar's reply:

Thank you Ruth - it was a pleasure working with you - your daughter looked beautiful. We are so pleased you were happy with the flowers.

jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

I am so happy that I found the Flower Bar. I highly recommend making an appointment to find out what this amazing flower shop has to offer. I was very impressed with the knowledge that the staff. I walked in with a few pictures and ideas and they were able to make my ideas come to life. Thank you for making my day beautiful.

Emma · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot express enough how beautiful our wedding flowers were. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Nancy at the Flower Bar was beyond professional, helpful, and accommodating. She took in all of our request and produced spectacular flower arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, and an amazing cake decoration out of flowers and succulents. Not only were we impressed with our experience working with The Flower Bar, our guests were endlessly complementing us on our flowers. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Ana · Married on 10/01/2016

Nancy at the Flower Bar is so easy to work with, her flowers and decorations are incredibly gorgeous and her pricing is very reasonable. You cannot go wrong by booking her! Highly recommended!

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2015

Nancy at Flower Bar is great. For my wedding I asked her to create a bouquet that incorporated a gift my father had given me. Nancy succeeded with ease. Not only did she easily incorporate the token I asked her to include, but she created the most spectacular bouquet. Now, over 10 days later, I am still looking at her beautiful work. I love the bouquet so much I can't put it away.

MARY ANN · Married on 05/11/2014

Nancy White, owner of the flower bar was pleasure to work with. She was very enthusiastic and made great suggestions to fit within our budget and color scheme. She designed a simple but elegant garland with lilacs for the venue's gazebo where we said our vows. The orchid at the card table was lovely and the centerpeices were perfect. Our personal hand helpd flowers were just as we requested, simple and elegant roses for the brides and cala lilies for our attendants. Nancy outdid herself.
    I recomend her highly.

Jean · Married on 05/05/2012

Nancy and her talented crew did a marvelous job with the flowers at my daughter's wedding in May, 2012. Nancy communicated online with my daughter, who was living in Oregon at the time, to discuss colors and flower choices, and then met in person with her to be sure that she knew just what look my daughter wanted. We were trying to keep to a budget, and she respected that budget but managed to make each bouquet a work of art.
    The table centerpieces, too, were exquisite and transformed the room. I can't recommend her work highly enough!

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't thank Nancy and the Flower Bar team enough for the beautiful flowers they provided at my wedding! I felt as though Nancy really listened and took the time to understand my 'vision' for the day. The fall flowers, in an array of oranges and purples, were just perfect - extremely tasteful and complimentary to our country club venue. I would recommend the Flower Bar to any bride looking for an exceptional experience. Thank you!

Lee Ann · Married on 08/03/2013

The flowers were beautiful and the simple elegance my daughter had requested. The flowers were of top quality and lasted for days. We were very pleased with the outcome! I would recommend the Flower Barn for an special event of this size (150).

3.0

Nancy is great to work with, very flexible and accommodating of our special requests.

• alietta

alietta · Married on 03/19/2016

3.8
      3.0

I had to give myself time before I wrote this review because when the flowers arrived at the venue on our wedding day I was very disappointed. I realized after thinking about it that there was a lot of emotion and stress that day that contributed to my disappointment, but I was still not completely happy.
    Pros- Nancy and staff were great to work with, aside from one miscommunication (mentioned below) communication was good and quick during the planning, Nancy really tried to work within my budget from the very first meeting, she listened and thought about the looks I liked, she asked to see my Pinterest board for the flowers, commented on Pins and added her own, she worked with me and listened when I was wavering between different options, it was affordable for Westchester, and the centerpieces and altar decor were beautiful.
    Cons- 1. My bouquet was beautiful but had some flowers in it that we did not discuss - easily remedied, I was able to pluck them all out. 2. The bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful, but some of the greenery in them were wilting. 3. Some white roses in the bouts and corsages were browning at the edges. 4. The bouts fell apart very quickly, maybe they lasted 3 hours. 5. There was a miscommunication with the flowers for the flower girl- I wanted a flower wand. I received a flower ball. I never wanted a flower ball and I don't remember ever discussing one. Looking at my receipt it said "posey". I'm not even sure what that is, but I'll take responsibility for that because I did not check/question my receipt more closely. My problem with the flower ball is that it was falling apart. I was sticking flowers back into the ball that had fallen out as soon as it arrived to right before walking down the aisle. 6. The cake flowers. I paid $25 and got 2 small sprigs of babies breath and 2 carnations, Thankfully my maitre 'd was able to take the flower ball and decorate the cake with it.

Sent on 03/30/2016

The Flower Bar's reply:

Dear Alietta, Thank you for the review and feedback. I am so sorry about the miscommunications regarding your bouquet and the flower girl ball. And I am horrified that some of the flowers did not hold up - especially the boutonnieres and flower ball. I will communicate with you privately to see if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.